Two Friends in Need Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca hand froze her buried in her hot wet pussy, "Nooooooooooooo, please let me cum, I'mmmm soooo close...." Rebecca was shaking and panting her skin was flushed again but this time it was not because she was embarrassed. Denied her orgasm, consumed by her need, she will be so much more submissive. Ignoring her plea, I reached over and took her hand and brought it to my lips and sucked her sweet cream off of one of her fingers, then presented her hand to her mouth. Without telling her what to do she started hungrily licking her pussy cream off the rest off her fingers.

Once she was done licking her hand clean I had her button her dress as I drove the last block to the restaurant. I pulled up to the front of the restaurant and got out and handed my keys to the valet. As I came around the back of the car I noticed the valet that was getting Rebecca's door was staring right at her crotch no doubt getting a great view of her thighs and bare pussy. As I reached her she was standing with the back of her dress still hanging up a bit showing off her thighs almost to her bare ass. She was blushing red now knowing that she just showed the valet her bare pussy and was now giving him an equally enticing view of her ass. I took her arm and lead her inside Rebecca let out a sigh of relief as she felt the hem of her dress fall into place after a few steps.

We were lead to the same private booth we had the first time Rebecca gave me her gift of submission. Again the maiter'd was enjoying the view down the front of Rebecca's Dress. As he helped her with her chair, he got a much better show as Rebecca hiked up the back of her dress before she sat down. When she did this he let out a gasp and then cleared his throat and asks if he could get us something to drink. I order a glass of white wine for Rebecca to help her to relax and a glass of water with a twist of lime for myself, as I did not want any alcohol to cloud my judgment later on. He then turned and left, pulling the velvet curtain closed.

Once we were alone, I spoke "Rebecca, you have done well so far, you have pleased me."

"Thank You, Sir"

"Rebecca as always there are some things that need to be said about this weekend, before we continue. This weekend has begun and will be over at 5:00 Sunday evening. At that time I will return to being your best friend Jordan, and you will return to being my best friend Rebecca. But for the weekend you are my obedient submissive Slut! To be used for my pleasure. I am Sir, and I expect you to address me as Sir. I Emphasized Slut! to push her, to let her know that her submission requires her to be my slut. Do you understand this Rebecca?" then as if on cue there was a light knock to announce the waiter was there.

As the waiter opened the curtain I recognized him from the last time we were here, and from the smile on his face it was obvious that he recognized us. The waiter set the wine down in front of Rebecca as he blatantly enjoyed an eyeful of her cleavage. Rebecca went beet red, but did not move to cover up. He turned and set my water down and asked if we were ready to order, I told him I would push the call button when we were ready to order. He turned and left, again pulling the curtain behind him.

"Now where were we? Ah yes, Well Rebecca do you understand what is expected of you? Are you ready to be my obedient submissive Slut?

Rebecca reached out picked up her wine and took a mouthful and put the glass done, took a deep breath, looked me straight in the eye and answered, "Sir, if it pleases you, I am ready to be your obedient submissive Slut! I submit to you, to be used for your pleasure as you see fit. I understand that I will serve you until 5:00 Sunday evening"

"Rebecca, if the game becomes too much for you, what are you to do?" was my next question to make sure she knew she still had an out.

"Her answer came without a thought; I am to say 'RED' and the game will stop without reprisal."

It was time to push her some more, "Place your hands behind your neck."

As Rebecca clasp her hands behind her neck, I reached over and undid the top button on her dress, the next button was about two inches below the clasp of her bra. I then arranged her dress so it formed a deep V from mid shoulder to just below her tits.

Rebecca's breathing quickened as I adjusted her outfit. After I finished with her outfit I had her put her arms down which caused her dress to fall away from her chest slightly. From straight on, you could see a lot of cleavage, with the way the dress laid, but if you were standing over her, as the waiter would be, you could see most of her tits straining to break free of her sheer bra. Her hard nipples were clearly visible.

Satisfied with the way Rebecca was on display I sat back and sipped my water.

Rebecca took a deep breath and then picked up her wine and took a mouthful. Putting the wine glass back down she folded her hand across her ribs just below the last buttoned button.

I pressed the call button to let the waiter know we were ready to order. While we waited for him I sipped my water and let her sit there wondering what I would expect of her next.

There was a light knock to announce the waiter was there, the curtain was opened and the waiter appeared. The waiter spoke, "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, I am ready; I will have a shrimp cocktail to start, Broiled Lobster Tails, salad with Italian dressing, baked potato with sour cream and bring the lady another glass of wine." With our order taken the waiter left us again closing the curtain behind him.

After the waiter was gone I smiled and gave Rebecca instructions on what I expected from her during dinner.

"Rebecca, once the waiter returns with the shrimp cocktail and your wine and he closes the curtain you are to get up remove your bra and fold it neatly and hand it to me, then fix your dress as it is now."

Rebecca was shaking now, and drew a deep breath in an attempt to calm her nerves.

I continued, "After the waiter brings the rest of my dinner and closes the curtain you are to stand and remove your dress fold it neatly and hand it to me, then you may sit back down."

As soon as Rebecca heard that she was to remove her dress she went beet red.

I knew this was a big push for Rebecca but my gut told me this is what she wanted, no needed. It was not enough to give up control, she wanted to be used, to be made to do thing she would otherwise never do.

"Do you understand what is expected of you my little Slut?"

Rebecca eyes widened and she gasp in surprise when I addressed her as Slut. She reached out with shaking hands and took her glass of wine and downed it. She then took a deep breath then paused; as if to ask herself, Could she do such a thing? Actually sit at a table in a public restaurant, naked except for her garter, stocking and heals? Even though it was a private table the waiter could open the curtain at any time. After what seemed to be several minutes, leaving me to think that I may have pushed to far, she looked at me and answered, "Yes Sir! I understand what is expected of me."

Just then there was a light knock, a moment later the curtain opened and the waiter appeared. He set the wine in front of Rebecca, taking his time blatantly enjoying the view. He turned and looked at me as he set the shrimp cocktail down. I just smiled and enjoyed his reaction to the show, and her reaction to being on display. He then picked up the empty glasses and asks if we needed anything else. I order another glass of wine for Rebecca, I had a feeling she was going to need it, and water for me. The waiter thanked me and turned and left.

As soon as the curtain closed Rebecca took a deep breath and ask, "Sir, May I comply with your request?"

I smiled, "You May."

Rebecca took another deep breath, took a mouth full of her wine, stood and undid the buttons on her dress. The white linen slid off her shoulders, then down her arms and off. She then hung it on the back of her chair. While standing in position her hands reached and unclasp her bra. As the sheer garment feel away from her body the blush returned to her face and reddened and spread across her naked chest. She quickly folded the bra and handed it to me. I took the neatly folded garment and set it on the table.

She then picked up her dress and did her best to position it like I had it, then she sat down. After she was finished I had her put her hands behind her neck again, then I fixed her dress and had her put her arms down and she looked just like before accept with no bra, the darkness of her aureoles and her hard nipples showed clearly through the dress.

I sat back and began to eat the shrimp cocktail, just like the last time a morsel for her and a few bites for me. I know it sounds like so little food but I figure between the state of Rebecca's sexual arousal and her embarrassment from being so exposed in public her stomach was probably full of butterflies and food was not a top priority.

It was not long and there was the familiar light knock to let us know that the waiter was back. As he open the curtain and entered his eyes again swept over Rebecca first, as soon as his eyes fell on to her near naked tits he let out a moan of sorts. After taking her charms in he turned and placed my food in front of me, smiling from ear to ear. He then served our drinks again his gaze lingering on Rebecca's display. He picked up the empty glasses and asks if that was all. I handed him a fifty and told him that we were not to be disturbed until I called him. He gave me a knowing smile and turned and left.

Again as soon as the curtain closed Rebecca took a deep breath and ask, "Sir, May I comply with your request?"

I looked across the table, trying to figure out what was going through her mind as she sat there waiting for my permission to get up and remove her dress leaving her naked except for her garter, hose and heals. She was fidgeting in her seat as she waited for my answer and I was enjoying her torment. After a few minutes, I am sure it felt more like hours to her I answered, "Yes you may."

She got up and undid the buttons and let her dress slide off her shoulders and down her arms. She folded it and handed it to me. I set it on the table with the bra. Rebecca went back to her chair at sat down again. Rebecca's nipples were really standing up now and her blush was a red as it has been.

With Rebecca sitting there naked I began to eat, giving Rebecca a morsel or two for every couple of bite I ate. After we finished with dinner I sat back and smiled as I stared at her.

"Rebecca, you have pleased me. You have been very obedient so far and I am going to give you a reward for being such an obedient little slut. Rebecca you may masturbate and you may cum for me."

It took a few seconds for what I just said to register but then Rebecca's face went pale and she started to pant. She swallowed hard and ask, "Sir Thank You, but here?"

"Rebecca, what have I told you about questioning me? Yes! Here is where I want you to masturbate!"

Rebecca sighed, took a drink of her wine, closed her eyes and slowly moved her hands to her body. At first her movements were very tentative, but her sexual hunger overruled her embarrassment and she started to rub her slit harder and harder. Pulling and pinching her nipples. She was biting her lip to keep from crying out as her orgasm was building. All of the waiting, the teasing, and the exposure built her need to the point where she could not have stopped for anything. All of the sudden she let out a groan threw her head back, stiffened and let out a silent scream as here orgasm ripped threw her. Her body convulsed and she was shaking all over, as the long awaited orgasm seemed to go on forever. Slowly Rebecca's breathing slowed to normal and the shaking subsided. She sat there her face glowed but not from embarrassment, but from her release. She then reached for her wine and finished the glass.

After she set the empty glass down she took a deep breath and then spoke. "Sir, Thank You for letting me pleasure myself for your enjoyment."

I smile and handed her, her dress, "You may put your dress back on now my little Slut."

Rebecca's face went red, partly because she realized that she would not be wearing her bra under the linen dress, and partially because of me referring to her as my little Slut. She got up and slipped the dress on and buttoned it starting at the bottom and working her way up. When she got to the last button I told her to stop. This again left her dress open to just below her titties.

I pushed the call button for the waiter. A moment later there was a light knock then the curtain opened, and the waiter appeared. "Do you wish to order desert?" he inquired.

"No, thank you. She is all the desert I need."

My comment again brought color to Rebecca's face and a gasp from her mouth.

I handed the waiter my Visa, he turned and looked at Rebecca and smiled and let out a slight chuckle, "Very well," and left pulling the curtain closed behind him.

A few moments later the waiter returned with my card and charge slip. I signed the slip and left a generous tip.

As I started to stand the waiter took the opportunity to help Rebecca with her chair. I smiled as Rebecca stood the hem of her dress did not fall which did not go unnoticed by the waiter as he stood staring at her naked ass.

As I took Rebecca by the arm I glance at her chair and there was a noticeable wet spot. I led her through the restaurant, to her relief within a few steps the hem had fallen into place affording her some small bit of modesty. I looked back and saw the waiter and several of the other patrons staring as we made our way through the dining room.

We stepped outside and gave the valet my ticket. While we waited for the car under the bright lights of the entrance, I noticed just how obvious it was that Rebecca was naked under her dress. I smiled and felt my cock stir; it was going to be a great weekend.

The valet pulled up got out and handed me the keys. He then went around and opened the door for Rebecca. As Rebecca got in I am sure that he got quite a view down the front of her dress not to mention what the view of her creamy thighs as she got in to the car. Once seated and the door was closed she lifted her ass off the seat and hiked her dress so her bare ass was on the seat.

I pulled out and started down the road but then suddenly pulled into an alley a couple of blocks from the restaurant. Rebecca had a confused look as we came to a stop.

"Rebecca, do you remember me telling you that I was going to introduce you to the pleasure of pain?"

Rebecca swallowed hard then answered, "Yes Sir!" her voice straining to keep from cracking as she spoke.

"Well it is time for you to feel the erotic side of pain. Do you think you are ready?"

Rebecca again swallowed hard and again her voice strained to keep from cracking, "I do not know, but if it would please you then I will try."

I smiled, "Then I have a present for you. It is in the glove box, you may get it."

Rebecca reached for the latch of the glove box her hands trembling. She opened it and took out a small package it was gift-wrapped. She held the package in her hands just staring at it.

"Open it Rebecca."

Rebecca cautiously opened her gift. Once the paper was removed she was left with a small box, about the size for a necklace. Her hands were shaking as she opened the box; inside she found a set of shiny chrome nipple clamps with a heavy chrome chain connecting the two clamps. The chain was about twelve inches long and weighed about four ounces. The clamps had black rubber tips covering the teeth at the business end of the clamps. The clamps also had a thumbscrew to adjust the pressure they would apply to the nipple. Rebecca was just sitting there staring at the clamps.

I unbuttoned one more button and then I opened her dress so that her tits were exposed. I then took the box containing the clamps from her hands, and then had her put her hands behind her neck. I picked up the first clamp and squeezed it so the jaw would open. I had already adjusted the thumbscrew to what I figured was a good starting point. With my other hand I reached over and pinched the base of her left nipple and pulled it out from her chest. While holding it firmly I positioned the jaws over the tender bud and slowly let the jaws clamp down on her nipple.

As the clamp bit into her nipple she let out a squeal and started to pant. I then proceeded to place the second clamp on her right nipple. Again she let out a squeal as her nipple was trapped in the jaws of the clamp. The weight of the chain, although only four ounces, pulled her nipples down adding to the fire she was feeling in her nipples.

Knowing that nipple pain of this sort was new to her I figured I would help her cope with my demands. As she sat there trying to get her breathing under control I reached between her thighs and ran my finger up her slit. When my finger made contact she jumped like I touched her with a red hot poker. I continued to run my fingers up and down her slit being careful to avoid her clit. Her hips started to hump my finger in an attempt to get penetration. But as hard as she tried I just kept enough pressure to tease her, so her mind would be on her pussy's need not the fire in her nipples. I only teased her for a few moments, then had her put her arms at her side then clasp her hands together on her lap. This caused her titties to be pushed together and out which left more of the chain dangling and less resting on her belly.

Once I had Rebecca situated I put the car in gear and started on our journey home. As we drove along the streets, some took notice of Rebecca's naked titties but most did not. What I enjoyed most was the moans coming from Rebecca whenever I would hit a bump that would cause her titties to bounce and the chain to sway. But with every moan I noticed her hips moving still seeking her release.

Her reaction to the clamps so far was exactly what I had hoped for. I knew if I could keep her sexually on edge that the pain would slowly meld into a deep pleasure that would fan the fire of her need. I could only imagine what was going through her mind as each jolt of pain sent a charge of sexual energy right to the center of her belly, causing her need for release consume her.

By the time we pulled into my drive way Rebecca was smoldering with need. I shut the car off and got out and came around and opened Rebecca's door. As Rebecca stood up she moaned as another jolt of pain hit her as her nipples took the full weight of the chain. The added pain in her nipples only added to the ache in her pussy, which caused her to stumble slightly. I reached out and steadied her then lead her into the house.

Once inside I lead her to the center of the living room. I then removed her dress, folded it and placed it on the table by the door. "Rebecca you will be naked except for your garter stockings and heals whenever you are here, unless I have instructed you other wise."

"As You Wish, Sir!"

As I was heading back out to the car to get her bags I looked over my shoulder and watched as she knelt getting into position. She was smiling and her eyes sparkled with lust.

After I returned with her bags I took them to my bedroom. I placed her overnight bag in my closet and hung the garment bag on the back of my closet door. I then returned to the living room where Rebecca was kneeling waiting to please me.

I walked into the living room, and right up to Rebecca. I then slowly circled her, her nipples were dark red and swollen, the weight of the nipple chain pulling them down. Her thighs were covered in pussy juice, she obviously was very excited. After my inspection I went to my chair and sat.

"Rebecca come here."