Two Friends in Need Ch. 04

Story Info
Rules are agreed upon, then her limits are pushed.
10.2k words
4.66
85.9k
21

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this story, may I suggest you go back and read Chapter 1, 2 and 3 first, as it will help you understand the story line. When you read this story you will notice that, outside of the sex of the characters, I avoid describing the physical appearance of the characters. This is done to make it easier for you the reader to place yourself into the role of the characters. I would also like to thank all of you who have sent me feedback and posted comments on the previous chapters. I would like to extend a special thanks to Linda, who help me correct many grammatical errors.

****************

I put a garden salad together for lunch. I would be waking Rebecca in a little bit, but first I wanted to sit and relax. Although Rebecca seemed to be a natural submissive, I sensed an internal struggle as she dealt with her submissiveness. This coupled with the fact that we had come so far in a relatively short period of time made it important that Rebecca and I discussed the game and the direction we were headed.

While relaxing I dozed for a few minutes myself. I woke up just after two o'clock; it was time to get Rebecca up. I went to the bedroom stopping at the side of the bed to take in her beauty. Her chest gently rose and fell with her each breath, her face shown peace and contentment. I bent down and kissed her cheek the whispered in her ear, "It is time to wake up my precious little slut."

As I stood, Rebecca slowly opened her eyes, stretched, and smiled, "Hello, Sir."

"I trust you slept well, now go freshen up, lunch is waiting," I turned and headed for the kitchen.

Rebecca was standing before me in position a few minutes later, naked except for her garter, stockings and heals. "Please sit down", I motioned toward the chair opposite me. Rebecca took her seat and I served our salad.

Few words were spoken while we ate lunch. After we were finished, I cleared the table and sat back down. Now it was time to discuss the game with Rebecca.

"Rebecca, we need to talk, to discuss our little game. I need to know what you want from it, how far you want to go. What you do not want to try, what fears you have. I know this is tough, to know what you want from such an intense game, when you only started to play. However it is important that I know as much as possible about you wants and desires, and more importantly, your fears and limits"

I paused for a moment to let her think about what I had said.

"This game we are playing can get much more intense than what you have experienced so far. There are things that I have no desire to do, others that I look forward to doing. What I need to know, what pushes your buttons, and what turns them off. You experienced the bite of the nipple clamps today, and felt the sting of the paddle and crop, but you have not felt their full wrath. So with that said, give me some of your thoughts"

Rebecca sat there for a few moments, almost as if she was trying to find the right words. "Sir, I am not sure how to put this, it is hard to put my feelings into words when it comes to what we have shared so far. It scares me a lot, but the more it scares me the more it excites me. I have never felt as alive as when we are playing. I have never felt such consuming need. I have never let myself give up so much control. After the first time we played, I felt like a great weight removed from my shoulders. I went back to work energized and focused."

Rebecca paused and looked as though she was gathering her thoughts before she began again.

"Sir, you want to know what I do not want to try, it is hard for me to say, I know that I trust you and your judgment. I also know that you have had me do things that I would never have thought possible. Everything you have done or had me do has pulled and twisted my thoughts. At every turn, whether it is the humiliation of being exposed, the verbal abuse of being told what a slut I am or the pain from the spanking, part of me tells me this is wrong. I have always been a strong and in control woman. Then I feel that control slipping away as you strip that entire woman away and expose me for the slut become. This just feeds the fire in me belly until it all but consumes me. The need to give up the control to submit to your will is all that matters."

"I understand all this Rebecca, I have watched your internal struggle, I have watched as part of you fights to hold on to the control, while your need consumes you and you loose the battle to remain in control. What I need to know is what will you not be able to live with when you come down off the high of giving up all that control?"

Rebecca's face got a serious look on it, as she thought about the question. After a few moments she answered, "Sir, I would have problems; if you left marks that would make me alter my dress at work; with that in mind, anything that would affect my professional position; if you had our game photographed or videoed. Anything that you require of your slut, which humiliates Rebecca out side of the game, would not be acceptable."

"That is a good beginning we will build from there. I promise that the game will be separate from your career. Also Rebecca will never be affected by your duties my precious little slut."

"Rebecca, due to your lack of experience, and exposure to what our game can entail I have a little surprise for you. Go to the living room and wait for me."

"Yes Sir", was all she said as she stood and went to the living room. I went to the bedroom to collect a few items, on my way to the living room I picked up a straight back chair from the dining room. When I got to the living room, Rebecca was obediently kneeling in the center of the room. I set the chair about five feet in front of the TV facing it.

"Rebecca, come here." Rebecca stood and came to me. I had her stand in position, while waiting for my next move. Rebecca did not have to wait long as I produced two clothespins from my pocket and attached one to each nipple, just the nipple. Rebecca sucked in a sharp breath as the clothespins bit into her tender nipple.

After the clothespins were firmly attached I pulled two short ribbons out of my pocket and proceeded to wrap one around the base of each nipple behind the clothespins, pulling the ribbons tight and then tying them off in a pretty red bow. I removed the clothespins, which brought a squeal from Rebecca's lips. Her nipples were dark red and hard.

Taking Rebecca by the arm, I positioned her so that I could bend her over at the waste and she could use the chair seat for support. Taking a length of soft cord, I made a slipknot at one end, leaving about a twelve-inch tail. I placed the loop formed by the slipknot over her left tit and held it firmly at the base and pulled until the slipknot pulled tight. This caused her flesh to bulge around the cord. I wrapped the remaining cord around the base pulling it tight as I went, then I tied it off. I repeated the tittie bondage on her right tit.

With her titties tied, I had her stand, turn and sit. The cord had her titties standing straight out, and the ribbons had her nipples as hard as to small pebbles. Taking her wrist, I pulled her arms behind the chair back and used another length of cord to tie her wrist together. I took one last piece of the soft cord and tied it to her left ankle, then pulled her ankle back beside the chair until only her toes were touching the floor. I pulled the cord behind the chair and around to the other side, then pulled her right ankle back as far as her left ankle and tied it off.

Rebecca was breathing hard and there was all ready a tiny puddle of her cunt juice on the chair. She kept her eyes down cast the whole time I worked. The last item, a bright pink ball-gag, I placed it against her lips and she slowly opened her mouth. I pushed the ball in past her teeth then buckled it tightly behind her head, being careful not to pull her hair.

Now it was time to explain to her what was happening, "Rebecca, we just discussed your limits, and you were not very specific. You put that responsibility on me, and this cannot happen. I know this is about you giving up control, but you have a responsibility to communicate your dislikes. At first, your answers irritated me, but then I realized you might not know all the activities this game could entail. Therefore, for the next two hours you are going to see things from what you have experienced with me, to the extremes. When you are done we will talk again and I am sure you will have a clearer idea of your limits."

I turned on the TV, put in a DVD, and put a pair of headphones on her. I checked her titties making sure that they were not cold indicating the cords were too tight. Satisfied that they were fine I started the DVD and went to sit and watch her reaction.

The DVD was a documentary; it covered a wide range of BDSM practices and some other related kinks. It went from the mild to the extreme, covering such subjects as spankings, bondage, exhibitionism, tittie torture, piercing, needle play, blade play, golden showers, water sports and scat. I was sure that when Rebecca was done watching it she would have more to add to her hard limit list.

I concentrated on her eyes and her breathing to try to judge her reactions to the various subjects. The documentary started out with basic bondage, which was not new to Rebecca, but her breathing grew rapid and here eyes were riveted to the images before her as they covered the extreme bondage. The spanking also got her attention, especially when they got into the use of the crop and cane, leaving very angry red welts on the slave. I could see her cringe as each swing of the cane made contact, then when it drew blood here eyes showed horror, I knew that we just added another to her hard limits. As the DVD continued through the subjects, I continued to watch and note her reaction. I noted strong reactions to the extreme examples to each of the subjects; however, I sensed horror and true fear when they discussed needle play and blade play. I sensed nothing but disgust with watersports and scat. To my surprise, her reaction to piercing and golden showers appeared to be a curious fascination.

Once the DVD ended, I went over, shut the TV and DVD player off, and removed the headphones. The seat had a much larger puddle on it, so I knew Rebecca had enjoy most of the DVD. I then got a slightly evil thought, and went and retrieved a vibe and knelt in front of Rebecca. With it on high, I ran it along her inner thighs running it from her crotch to her knee and then back switching from side to side. Rebecca was shaking and starting to breathe heavy as her already heightened sexual tension rose even higher. I started running the tip up the outside of her slit stopping short of her clit. Her hips started bucking trying to make better contact with the vibe as her cunt leaked even more juice onto the chair. I slid the vibe against her clit, and ordered her to cum. At the same time I pulled on one of the ribbons releasing her right nipple, sending her over the edge. Screaming into the gag and bucking, her cunt squirted covering the entire seat with her juice. Before she recovered, I pulled the other ribbon, sending her over the edge again. Her orgasm was so violent that I had to grab the chair and held it steady to keep her from toppling over. Once she calmed down, I removed her bindings and gag. It took her a few minutes to work the stiffness from her joints.

We moved back to the kitchen table so we could discuss her feelings about the DVD. I expected that she would have a much better idea of her limits, at least her hard limits. I brought paper and pen, my thought was to introduce her to the concept of a contract to define our game.

"Rebecca, you seemed to enjoy the DVD, but I notice some of the more extreme stuff seemed to disturb you. Are you ready to talk about your limits now?"

"Yes Sir, I think I understand what you want. I will try my best to live up to my responsibilities in the game."

"Rebecca, I asked you earlier, what do you want/expect from our game? You did not really answer that question do you want to try again?"

"I will try, Sir" Rebecca answered quickly, then took a deep breath. Collecting her thoughts she began, "I want to feel the freedom of not being in control, not being responsible for being a slut. I want you to use me, even abuse me a bit. The humiliation that you made me endure freed me to experience life on the edge. Sitting naked in the restaurant with only the curtain keeping me from being exposed, the possibility of the waiter returning unannounced, terrified me. However, as much as it terrified me part of me almost wished that it would happen, and that really scared me, and yet excited me beyond comprehension. The corset fitting was like nothing I had ever experienced before, to be disrobed by another woman, to have her see the bruises you left, then your instruction to get into position, I felt like my very soul had been stripped naked and put on display to Anna and Marie. The way Marie treated me with indifference as though I was not important reinforced my lack of control over the situation. This all should have angered me but instead it pushed my need even higher. The mere fact that I am sitting here naked with you fully dressed having this conversation, I could never bring myself to do this, but because I have given up control, I have no choice but to comply. These are ideas I never contemplated when I thought about giving up control, but now I want to give up more control to see how you will push me, humiliate me, cause my need to grow even more." Rebecca paused for a second them spoke again, "I hope this answers your question, Sir."

"I think I understand what you are looking for in the game, now it is time for us to discuss what you don't want. So after watching the DVD I trust you can tell me what some of your hard limits are. Remember just because you trust me does not mean I have not thought of doing some of the more extreme play. Since you are new to this, I will try to help you with this. Considering what you saw on the DVD what is the one thing you found the most disturbing?"

Rebecca got a very serious look on her face, let out a deep sigh and then started "Of all that I saw I never ever want to have anything to do with, I think it was called SCAT."

"So we are clear, what do you think 'Scat' is?"

"Playing with shit, eating shit, being shit on, I cannot imagine ever being turned on by such a filthy act, I find the thought repulsive and know that if I was ever subjected to it I would freak," Rebecca's answer came with a tone that left nothing to chance.

"So how would Rebecca feel about Jordan and her friendship if he made it part of their play?"

"I think that it would cause problems and may even cost us our friendship," again came her answer with the sound of conviction that Rebecca has in her work, again leaving nothing to question.

"Rebecca, so you know one of my hard limits is also Scat, for pretty much the same reasons, plus the fact it is very unsanitary. I had a feeling this was going to be one of your hard limits and I think it shows why we need to discuss your limits."

"Before we continue we are going to write your limits down in the form of a contract, you should think of it as rules for our game. We will both sign it which will indicate our agreement with the rules."

I picked up the pen and started writing the contract.

I, Rebecca Wilson, agree to the following rules with the limits specified below concerning my participation in the game.

  1. Discussion concerning the game will only be handled by email outside of the game.
  2. I will solely be responsible for initiating the game with an email to Jordan requesting the honor of serving him.
    1. Said email will contain the dates and times when I am available to serve him.
    2. I am required to follow Jordan's instructions concerning preparations for that session of the game.
    3. All instructions prior to the actual start of the game will be handled by email.
    4. A finish time and date for each session of the game will be given by Jordan at the beginning of the session or prior to the beginning of the session.
  3. I will always refer to Jordan as Sir during the game.
  4. I will dress, and apply my make-up per Jordan's instructions.
  5. When at Jordan's residence I will be naked except for garter, stockings, and heals, unless otherwise specified by Jordan
  6. My cunt will be clean-shaven whenever we play.
  7. When playing the game, at anytime the game becomes too much to handle I will use my safe word to communicate my distress to Jordan
  8. When the safe word is used, Jordan will stop the session immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so, so that we can discuss my concerns.
  9. When I fail to follow Jordan's instructions, He will punish me as he sees fit.
  10. I will follow all of Jordan's instructions during the Game unless they are in direct conflict with the limits set in the limits section of this contract.

Limitations to the game:

  1. Anything that brings harm to my professional position.
  2. Anything required of me while playing which humiliates Rebecca out side of the game.
  3. No marks that will make me alter my work attire.
  4. The game is never to be photographed or videoed.
  5. Scat will never be part of the game.

Once I started putting the rules down on paper we got back to discussing Rebecca's limits. "So now we are ready to begin again. What is the next limit you want to discuss?"

Rebecca paused, took a breath, "I would like to talk about spankings. I realize that when I disobey you, you may spank me as punishment. You have told me that you may spank me just to spank me, and you have. I do not have a problem with either one. I am worry about what you will spank me with and how hard you will spank me."

"What worries you? Do I scare you? What are you scared of?"

"You do not scare me, but the crop scares me, I know the marks you left were mild compared to what you could have done and that scares me. The deep ugly bruises that the girl endured in the DVD scare me, then they used the cane on her and they drew blood. That really scares me, I never want to feel the cane or be cropped severely. I don't ever want any permanent scars."

"You are ok with being spanked, although the crop scares you, you are ok with it so far. Your limits in regard to spankings are; you never want to be caned, and the spanking, no matter what is used, cannot bruise you severely, break your skin or scar you in any way?"

"Yes, that is right." Was Rebecca's simple answer, so I added it to the contract.

  1. The game is never to be photographed or videoed.
  2. Scat will never be part of the game.
  3. I will never be caned.
  4. No matter what is used to spank me, I cannot be bruised severely, have my skin broken or scarred in any way when being spanked.

"Very good Rebecca, this is how we need to handle this. Is there anything else?"

Rebecca's next answer came without any hesitation, "No needles, no knives or blade play of any type"

I added it to the contract:

  1. Scat will never be part of the game.
  2. I will never be caned.
  3. No matter what is used to spank me, I cannot be bruised severely, have my skin broken or scarred in any way.
  4. No needles, no knives or blade play of any type.

"Continue"

"The only other thing is Golden Showers; I am not sure how I feel about them. I know that it would be humiliating to be subjected to one, but, I, I just don't know."

"So, do you want to add Golden Showers to your limits?"