Two Friends in Need Ch. 06

Story Info
Rebecca has to reconcile slut's desires within herself.
9k words
4.59
11.6k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this story, may I suggest you go back and read the previous Chapters first, as it will help you understand the storyline. When you read this story you will notice that, outside of the sex of the characters, I avoid describing the physical appearance of the characters. This is done to make it easier for you the reader to place yourself into the role of the characters. I would also like to thank all of you who have sent me feedback and posted comments on the previous chapters.

*

The next morning as I woke it took a few moments for me to realize Rebecca was not in bed beside me. I turned toward the edge of the bed and was pleasantly surprised to see why. Rebecca was kneeling in position. I smiled, "Good Morning, my precious little slut."

"Good Morning, Sir." Rebecca smiled.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, in front of Rebecca. My cock started to stir with the site of Rebecca kneeling in position. As I stood my cock was only inches from Rebecca's lips. I took it in my hand and ran the tip over Rebecca's lips. She pursed her lips kissing the head of my cock. At this point I knew I better go relieve myself or I would not be able to.

I returned to the bed room to find Rebecca still obediently kneeling. I sat down on the bed, my eyes were drawn to the matching love bites on her inner thighs, the bruising reddish purple. I ran my hand up her inner thigh to one of the love bites, tracing it with my fingertip brought a low moan from Rebecca. Slowly I worked my finger to the base of her slit and slid it up to her clit, "My god are you wet I swear you are the horniest slut I know." Rebecca's blush returned, "If you are so horny masturbate for me,"

Rebecca moaned and squirmed at the contact, then in a soft whisper, "Sir, may I please go pee first?" Rebecca's turned red as she asked for permission like a child.

I smiled, "Of course you may go pee, don't want you making a mess out here, do we? If that happened I would have to spank you for being a bad little slut."

"No Sir, Thank You," as she stood and headed to the bathroom. To her surprise and embarrassment, I followed. The marks from the crop were defiantly angrier than the love bites.

Once in the bathroom Rebecca just stood there, dancing from one foot to the other. Looking at her, "Well slut what are you waiting for? You ask to go pee, go."

She looked at me and danced some more and started to stammer, "Are you, I mean, I..."

She danced some more then realized that I was staying, she sat on the toilet, pleading one last time, "Please, Sir." I just stared and she sighed and started to pee. As the stream hit the bowl her face went beat red.

"What is the matter, have you never pee'd in front of someone?"

Rebecca's blush darken even more as she answered, "No, I have not since I was a child and needed my mother's help. I can't believe I just did that in front of you."

"Interesting, finish up I will be waiting," I turned and walk back to the bedroom sat down on the bed and waited for Rebecca.

Rebecca returned to the bedroom a few minutes later and knelt before me. "So where were we, ah yes, Slut, I want you to masturbate for me. I want you to think about the restaurant last night, about Marie, and Anna. I want you to think about what could have happened? Marie touching you, Anna touching you, you touching Anna. Having to service Marie's ..." I trailed off letting her mind absorb what I had just asked of her.

Rebecca went red as her hand slowly moved to her slit, and her other hand made its way to her titties. As she started, I moved behind Rebecca, leaning over whispered in her ear, "Think about what it would be like to have Anna's fingers sliding through your slit, rubbing your clit." Rebecca let out a low moan and started rubbing her slit harder.

I continued to walk around enjoying the show Rebecca was giving me, continuing to plant suggestions about Marie and Anna. "Imagine you on your knees, but instead of being between my knees with a cock down your throat you are between Maries, licking her pussy until she comes all over your face." Between her masturbating and my words Rebecca was soon whimpering and whining.

From behind her whispered into Rebecca's ear, "You must like the thought of being a little bi-slut, you look like you are about to come. You want to be used by Marie. Look at your pussy juice running off your hand, the ideal of being with another woman is getting you all worked up, you little slut."

"Oh God, I am a slut, please I need to cum, PLEEEASE..." was Rebecca's only response.

"You can cum for me as long as you are thinking about licking Marie's pussy while her juices run down your face, is that what you are thinking about, Eating her pussy, her cumming all over you, is that what you want do? Do you want to be my little Bi-Slut?" I taunted her.

That was all it took Rebecca plunged her fingers into hot pussy while twisting her nipple with her other hand, screaming as her orgasm took over. Her orgasm continued to rack her as she collapsed onto the floor.

I sat back down, it took her a few minutes to recover, slowly getting back into position. As she knelt, "Thank you for letting me cum, Sir. It was my pleasure to masturbate for you."

"The pleasure was all mine slut."

But I asked you two questions that you still need to answer. When you came were you thinking about eating Marie until she came all over your slut-face?" Rebecca's face went red and she let out a gasp. Not giving her time to think, "Well Were You?"

Rebecca's face showed surprise and a lot of confusion as I raised my voice a bit, "Oh god yes I was thinking about eating Marie's pussy, making her cum all over my face, Sir."

"So do you want to be my little Bi-Slut?"

I do not think Rebecca could have turned any redder when my question hit her ears. "Well do you slut, do you want me to push your face between Marie's thighs and make you a Bi-Slut?" Rebecca started shaking.

Rebecca took a deep breath and tried to calm herself, "Sir, the thought makes me so hot, God help me I don't know Sir, part of me is screaming YES! YES! YES! But part of me is asking, what are you thinking, NO! NO! NO! I am sorry Sir, I just don't know. I am so confused."

Rebecca was almost in tears her voice was shaky and unsure, all she was looking for was my approval my question pushed her pretty hard, but I wanted her to really think about this very real possibility. Smiling down at Rebecca I reached under her chin and turned her eyes to mine, she tried to avert her eyes, "Slut, look at me." She stopped squirming and looked into my eyes "It is ok to be confused, As far as I know until yesterday morning you never had a sexual thought concerning another woman and now I am pushing you to tell me if you want to be my Bi-Slut, of course part you is screaming yes, you just had an earthshattering orgasm, fantasizing, being made to service another woman, but as you came down from that orgasmic high you had your doubts. I would have been surprised if you didn't, I knew you did not know before I asked, but I needed you to see, in this world everything is not black and white and it is ok to not know."

Rebecca had stopped sobbing and was breathing easy and seemed to relax after hearing what I had to say.

"Are we ok now?"

"I think so Sir, I am sorry I got so upset Sir."

"It is ok, I pushed you pretty hard and made you stop and think, this is good. Remember your gift of submission does not make you weak and without a say, you still have all the power, if you do not want to do something all you have to do is say so. I will never think less of you if something makes you uncomfortable. Now if you are uncomfortable with something and you do not say something and as a result I hurt you physically or mentally I will be very upset, and could end our play, remember you are just as responsible if not more for your safety as I am. Now enough of all of this we will talk more later on."

"Look at me my precious little slut." Even though her face was a mess from her crying and her eyes were red, she had a little smile on her face and looked much less upset.

I stood, cock inches from her lips again. I watched her eyes follow my cock. I again took it in my hand and rubbed the tip of it across Rebecca's lips. She pursed her lips and kissed my cock. I stepped back pulling my cock from her lips, pulled on a pair of sweatpants. She let out a whimper, disappointed that I took my cock from her. I turned and left the room. At the door, "Go to the bathroom, wash your face, fix your hair and put on your makeup. You have 20 minutes. I will be waiting in the kitchen."

"Yes Sir!" Rebecca answered as I headed to the kitchen.

I started coffee, and a hardy breakfast, more like brunch as it was already 11:00. As I was attending to the bacon I heard Rebecca enter, she was a few minutes early. I did not acknowledge her presence but continue with breakfast with my back to her. Once finished, I fixed two plates (Bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast) and placed them on the table. I then pour coffee, and orange juice. The whole time Rebecca was standing beside the table in position. I took my place, "Slut, you may take your seat."

Rebecca gingerly sat, her ass was obviously tender from the crop. We ate without much conversation. Rebecca was obviously hungry, which was understandable with all she had been through and what little she had eaten over the last two days.

Once done I had Rebecca clear the table and do the dishes, while I read the paper and enjoyed the sight of a naked woman going about her domestic chores. I could tell by the way Rebecca was moving about the kitchen she was becoming comfortable with being naked around me.

With breakfast cleaned up I had Rebecca sit back down. "Rebecca, We need to talk some more about our game. I know that I have asked a lot of you this weekend, some planned, some just happened. Your head has to be spinning with all that has happened in such a short time. Are we going to fast?"

Rebecca paused for a second, "You are right my head is spinning, so much to take in, all while experiencing the most intense sexual high I have ever felt, Sir. I know that I would not trade this experience for anything, and I know I want more, so I guess we may be going a bit fast but not too fast."

Smiling I continued, "Building on what you just experienced just a little bit ago in all of our conversations, including the ones between Jordan and Rebecca, you never expressed any sexual interest, past or present, in woman. I also know that between the corset fitting and our conversations afterward that your sex charged mind was at least thinking about it. Then last night when Marie invited us to join them I could not resist seeing how you would react. I watched as you struggled with my demands as you tried to be obedient. This morning I made you masturbated while thinking about serving Marie. I pushed you hard with my questions. I know you got off sexually, what I need to know if you are all right with what has happened so far. Are you ok with me trading your favors to Marie for Anna's favors?"

Again Rebecca paused to gather her thoughts, "When Marie asked us to join her, I was nervous, part of me wanted to, but I was so scared. Marie and Anna both knew that I was your slut. My head was spinning, wondering what was going to happen. Marie started asking questions, and you made it clear that I was to answer them, I was not comfortable answering them, and part of me did not like answering them, but I had to, the humiliation caused my pussy to ache. You handed Marie the remote to the vibes I knew that she would torture me, but even that thought caused my pussy to ache more. When you asked that Anna expose her nipples in return for Marie's continued questioning of me, I felt a twinge of jealously, but it quickly past, and I accepted that this is your right. So to answer your first question, I am ok with what happened last night, and this morning I know was necessary for me to understand my responsibility, even if it was a hard lesson to learn."

I chuckled a little, "Yes, yes it is my right. Rebecca, last night, while you and Anna were in the lady's room, Marie invited us back to her place for a nightcap. I declined but told her that maybe next time. That is why I pushed you this morning because I knew we were going to have this conversation. I wanted you thinking about what Rebecca wants, not what slut is willing to give up to get her orgasm."

"Yes Sir"

"That is why you are here, for your needs to be so important at that moment you will throw caution to the wind and pay any price to get your pleasure. I am here to guide you through this journey and push you down the path while making sure Rebecca can live with what slut subjected her too."

"So now that you are calmed down, if we met up with Marie and Anna and ended up back at Marie's place for a nightcap, how would you feel?

Rebecca's expression became serious, as she realized that I was talking about much more than what happened last night. After a few moments of thought, "If we would meet up with them again I would be ok with what happened last night, maybe a little more, I don't think I am ready to go back to their place yet. I am still very confused on how I feel, and I fear slut would do things that Rebecca might not be happy with Sir."

"Understandable."

"Over the last couple of days I have left my marks on your body, marks that will take quite a few days to fade, are you ok with this?"

This time Rebecca did not need any time to think about her answer, "You have marked me well, Sir. The marks on my titties will fade fairly quickly as they are not that bad. The marks from the crop, and the love bites on my inner thighs will be there for a while. I am ok with them; they are discreet and will be a pleasant reminder of this weekend."

"I would like to discuss revisions to the 'Rules of the Game'. Rules number seven and eight deal with your safeword. I propose the following changes; your safeword red should be listed and a second safeword yellow should be added. Saying red will stop the game as per the current rules, yellow will slow down the game, but will not stop the game. Think of it as a caution light, and you are saying you are feeling some distress but don't want to stop. What are your thoughts on that?"

"I like that, Sir."

"Next is easy, Rule Nine and Ten should be switched. Rule Nine should be about you following the rules and Rule Ten should be about the consequences, not the other way around."

"Makes sense Sir."

"I want to add another rule to the game, Rule Eleven, Jordan may assign homework in the form of questions to ponder, subjects to research, items to purchase for the game. There cannot be more than three homework assignments given at time. Rebecca has the right to use either of her safewords with any of the homework, red items will be discussed in the next session, and yellow will either be revised or discussed in the next session. What are your thoughts on the addition of this rule?"

I watched Slut step back a little and Rebecca step up a little, and with a deep breath "So if I understand this correctly you want to add a rule that will give you a little more control over me, only this control will technically be outside of the game. What happens if I fail to accomplish the homework? What kind of questions are we talking about? And what kind of purchases are we talking about?"

"Yes I guess it does extend a little more control over you, and technically it is outside of the game. As far as completing homework is concerned I expect you to put an honest effort into completing it, but I recognize that it is technically outside the game, and you have many other obligations out there that the game is supposed to be helping you cope with not make it more difficult. If you are not able to complete some or all of your homework there will be no repercussions unless it is obvious you had plenty of opportunity and blew it off, then there will be punishment to be doled out. The questions would be along the lines of, think about how you would feel if I required your nipples and hood to be pierced, or it might be more like research a new toy and report back to me so I can decide to purchase it or not. I promise it will always be a way of giving you something to think about, outside of the pressure of the game. The purchases would be like purchasing an outfit or specific lingerie, or maybe a toy."

"We can add that rule for now."

"I will revise the rules and have copies ready to be signed before you departure."

"Now slut with all of that work out of the way I want to get back to the game"

"Yes Sir" came with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes with anticipation.

"Slut, run your finger through your slit and tell me how wet you are."

Rebecca took her hand between her legs and ran her finger up her slit and a sad little pout came crossed her lips, "Sir, I am not very wet at all, I am sorry."

"Slut that is ok with all of this talk about rules and everything I can see where your pussy got bored, we are about to fix that and more. It is almost 12:30 so that gives us the rest of the afternoon to play. Go take care of your personal needs, I will see you in the living room 15 minutes."

"Yes Sir!" Rebecca answered and got up and went to do as instructed.

While I waited for Rebecca I sat contemplating what we would do for the afternoon. We had several hours, so there was no need to rush things. I wanted to end the weekend with Rebecca mentally and physically drained. I wanted to give her something to dwell on when she has those brief moments of downtime in her hectic corporate lifestyle. I did not want the love bites on her thighs to only remind her of what we did this weekend; I wanted them to nurture the seeds of what possibilities lay ahead for her if she chooses continue the game again.

A few minutes early Rebecca entered the living room and proceeded to get into position. I didn't acknowledge her, I just got up, left the room and went to take my shower, letting her have time to think about what might be coming. I finished my shower and put on a pair of shorts and headed for the bedroom.

I decided on some bondage, some tittie torture and the opposite of Orgasm denial. My intent was going to see how many orgasms I could give her, I wanted her to cum so hard and so long that she would break down in sobs begging me to stop. When we were done I wanted her completely drained, physically, sexually, and emotionally.

From the bed I grabbed two pillows, from the dresser various other toys I might need and headed to the kitchen. Placing the items on the counter I picked up the clothes pins, ribbons, a length of cord and the evil vibes and headed for the living room.

I found Rebecca still kneeling in position but she looked lost in her thoughts. As I walked in and sat in my chair' the marks on the undersides of her breast and her inner thighs only enhanced her submissive beauty. I just sat there watching her, letting her ponder what was going to happen.

After a few minutes I started, "Slut" The sound of my voice brought her back and I had her complete attention, "I have you for my pleasure until 5:00 that is four hours from now, in that time I intend to make you cum so hard and so much that you will be begging me to stop. When I am done with you, you will be completely exhausted, your cunt will be drained, and your body will be sore, you will know what it is to be used for someone else's amusement, not that the last few days have not taught you some of that."

"But before we start, Marie has inspired me, some questions for my precious little slut" that brought a blush to Rebecca very quickly, "Slut, I know some of these questions are going to be embarrassing but you so enjoy that don't you?"

"Hmmm, yes Sir."