Two Friends Job Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy moaned, "You are teasing me."

Cate said, "Just go with it, my precious one."

She fussed with her pubs, as Lizzy began to push her pussy up toward her hand. Cate ignored the thrust. After a minute or two, she slipped a finger gently against her clit. Almost an afterthought really, not putting pressure on it. Lizzy really began to moan.

Cate then grabbed her clit between her thumb and index finger, and squeezed it very gently. Lizzy began to writhe.

She began to beg, "Please release me my dearest one."

Cate began to stroke her clit, just like it was a cock. She recalled this was exactly how she brought her off their first night. Lizzy became more animated, and began to moan in earnest. Cate began to move more quickly up and down.

Lizzy let out a long, low moan, "Oh yes, my love, right there."

Cate continued to move up and down rapidly. Lizzy climaxed loudly.

She said, "She loved Cate so much. She always new just what to do."

She leaned over and french kissed Lizzy, while she let her orgasm subside.

She then began stroking her some more.

Lizzy said, "Oh yes, my dear right there."

She began stroking her faster.

Lizzy went stiff, and screamed, "I'm coming again, my love. Did you feel it?"

Cate said, "Yes I do precious, I feel everything."

Lizzy moaned, "Good."

She french kissed Lizzy again. Leaving her let the climax to settle in. She began stroking her again.

Lizzy said, "I love you so much, my dear one."

Lizzy began to stiffen again. Cate stroked her faster and more deliberately.

Lizzy let out another scream, "I'm coming again my dearest one."

She arched her back, and climaxed.

Lizzy mumbled, "That was a good one, I love you."

She repeated the drill. She french kissed Lizzy again. Lizzy grabbed her head, and frenched her back with a really stiff probing tongue. She ran her hand down Cates stomach. Cate removed her hand deliberately, and sat it back on Lizzy.

Cate said, "No cheating, precious."

Lizzy sighed, "And said no fair!"

Cate responded gently but firmly, "I make the rules here, precious."

She slipped her hand back down to Lizzys clit, and began to stroke it again. She picked up the pace suddenly.

Lizzy arched her back, and said, "Oh yes, my love. Right there."

Cate was really stroking her hard, and Lizzy climaxed again.

Lizzy moaned, "Oh yes, my dearest one. That was a good one."

After the climax subsided, Cate move her hand again. She frenched Lizzy roughly again.

Lizzy said, "I must have you, my love!"

Cate moved her hand back to the pubic hair, and fussed with it.

Lizzy moaned and arched her back, "Oh yes, my dearest one, force me to come."

Cate deliberately neglected the clit.

Lizzy said, "Oh shit, you little tease."

Cate slowly pulled her pubic hairs straight out.

Lizzy arched her back again, and said, "I'm coming again."

Cate thought it strange that she was now climaxing without any contact with the clit. She continued to tug at her pubs, and Lizzy popped again.

Lizzy was now moving her pussy in circles, "Demanding contact."

Cate said, "Precious, you can't demand anything."

Lizzy moaned, "That's it tease me. I need to come, and come a lot."

Cate said, "And so you shall."

Cate then moved her mouth over to Lizzys pussy.

Lizzy moaned, "That's the spirit, my dearest love."

She licked her slit up and down back and forward, and even inserted her tongue in her pussy. Her juices tasted wonderful. She continued to lick her pussy up and down.

Lizzy whined, "I'm coming again," and arched her back.

She was breathing very heavily.

She moaned, "Serve me my wench."

Cate licked her hard and roughly. Lizzy climaxed again. Cate then inserted several fingers into her pussy.

Lizzy said, "Oh yes," and climaxed again.

Cate inserted her fist into Lizzy vaginal opening. Lizzy made a sound similar to a dog growling. As she pushed it all the way in, Lizzy climaxed and arched her back.

Lizzy in a half delirious state, said, "oh yes, my love."

Cate could feel her pussy contracting hard on her fist several times. Cate pistoned her fist into Lizzys love canal.

She screamed loudly, and said, "I coming!"

The contractions were really hard. Almost to point of hurting her hand. She continued to piston her pussy. Twisting her hand, and moving it around in a non-centric motion. She didn't need to hear Lizzy say anything, the contractions were coming rhythmically and were very strong. One after another quickly -- merging into a continuous contraction.

Lizzy said, "I can't take it any more," as she pleaded for Cate to stop.

Cate was on a roll, and absolutely was not about to stop. Lizzy climaxed over and over and over.

She was weeping at this point, begging for Cate, "To stop, please!"

Cate decided to show pity on Lizzy. She stopped, but did not remove her fist. Lizzy continued to have involuntary orgasms. She would jerk each time she climaxed.

She moaned and blubbered, "What did you do to me?"

Lizzy jerked again, to another climax. She lost control of her legs. Cate slowly removed her fist, as Lizzy jerked to another orgasm. Periodically, Lizzy legs would shake and twitch. She could hardly breath. Either she had a 30 minute orgasm, or continuous orgasms for 30 minutes. She lost all ability to reason.

Catey asked rather sarcastically, "Is that enough loving, my queen?"

Lizzy gasped for breath, and said, "That is quite enough, my love. Quite enough."

Cate laid down next to Lizzy, and kissed her. "I love you so much, precious."

Lizzy moaned, "You're stuck with me now. You couldn't run off with a pitch fork."

Cate chuckled.

She said, "There is no need to run you off, now that you are trained properly."

Lizzy began laughing, and said, "You bitch!"

Cate retorted with, "But now I'm your bitch, precious."

Lizzy continued to laugh, almost uncontrollably.

Lizzy said, "Come here, honey. I want to kiss you."

She kissed Cate.

She broke the kiss, and said, "I love you more than life itself. I'm so glad we'll be spending our lives together. So very glad."

For the first time today, Cate felt completely confident that Lizzy was OK. That they were OK. She held her Lizzys head to her breasts, pulled the comforter over both, and they fell into a long, deep sleep.

Tuesday Morning

Lizzy woke up with a start.

She said, "Cate you have to be at work."

Cate emerged from the bathroom, and said, "I don't have to be anywhere today. I've decided to quit my job, and we'll run off to Belize and live happily ever after."

Lizzy said, "One unemployed person per family is the law. I need to spend someone's money."

Cate came over and sat on the bed. She brushed her face gently with the back of her hand in a rather motherly fashion.

She then kissed Lizzy, and asked, "If she slept well?"

"Like a baby," was her retort.

"I need to go in and find out what Phil has to say. Keep your fingers crossed. Why don't we shower, honey?"

Cate said in a feminine fashion, "I'm your love robot, at your beck and call."

Lizzy laughed, "I order the love robot to the shower."

Cate obeyed making like a real robot. Lizzy slapped her ass hard. Cate jumped, and held her ass.

"It's attached to your love robot!"

Lizzy ordered Cate, "to get into the shower, Robbie."

They got into the shower, and kissed. But no funny stuff, because Lizzy was in a bit of a hurry.

Lizzy jumped out of the shower, and told Cate, "She can stay in, if she wanted to. She had to get."

Lizzy toweled off, and got dressed. The clothes here weren't appropriate for business, so she needed to go to her house and change.

She said, "Farewell, my love."

She got into her car and drove to her house. The first thing she noticed was the flashing light, and answered the phone.

Phil called again, "And said, to come in this morning. He had good news."

Lizzy got dressed in a hurry, and left for work.

She knocked on Phil's door, and he looked up and smiled, "Come in, and be seated."

She did.

Phil said, "I have really good news. The powers that be are impressed with your service to the company. They can reassign you to full time office duty. It won't be as challenging as what you now do. They said, you can have the job with a 20% cut in your salary. Is that acceptable with you?"

It was.

She thanked Phil for helping her.

She said, "That I honestly thought I had lost my job. And she said, that I will absolutely never have to travel again?"

He said, "Except back and forth to work, no travel is required."

He said, "Have you set a date on the wedding?"

She said, "Not yet. She has to put her house on the market. That will take some time. I expect to be wed within the year."

Phil congratulated her.

She said, "Thanks again, Phil, for going to bat for her."

He stood and shook her hand.

He said, "You probably have quite a few things to do, so why not report next Monday morning? You can keep your office. You only need to transfer your files to your replacement. You will still be working for me."

She shook his hand again, and said, "Thanks a lot."

She hustled home, and burst in the door.

"Cate! I am keeping my job."

Cate said, "That is wonderful!"

"Also, I'll only take a 20% pay hit. He gave me the rest of the week off, because he assumed I had many things to do with the wedding in the offing."

Cate smiled, and said, "The wedding?"

Lizzy smiled, and said, "Wedding."

He asked if we had set the date, and I told him it would likely be within the year. I told him I needed to put my house on the market. Phil was really nice about the entire thing

Cate hugged and kissed Lizzy.

Cate said, "This no doubt took another huge load off your mind."

Lizzy said, "It did."

Cate said, "We need to celebrate! Unless you have plans, I would like to do something special."

Lizzy said, "Let's celebrate! Do I need to change clothes?"

Cate said, "No."

The hurriedly left their home to celebrate.

12