Two Friends Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cate moaned, "Oh, shit!"

Lizzy was nice enough to let Cate shit, and then followed the turds with her fist again.

Cate moaned again, "I'm coming!"

Lizzy said, "So what else is new, wench!"

She leaned into Lizzy, and frenched her. When Lizzy stuck her tongue in Cates mouth, Cate bit down on it hard enough to hold it in place.

Lizzy mumbled, "I can't talk."

Cate facetiously say, "Weren't you taught not to talk with your mouth full."

Lizzy let out a scream, as much as she could get out, with someone clamped down on her tongue.

Lizzy mercifully yanked her fist out of Cates asshole.

Cate moaned, "Oh, no."

She had another couple of climaxes, in between shitting and Lizzys fist pounding her senseless.

Cate said breathlessly, "I came like the 9:10 from Yuma! We need to hit the shower."

Lizzy turned the shower on, and aided Cate to step in carefully. Lizzy followed her in. Lizzy kneeled in front of Cate, and began to chew and suck on her pussy.

Cate moaned, "Oh, no, here I come again -- and again -- and again."

As a parting shot, Cate pissed on Lizzys face.

Lizzy yelled, "Sneak!"

Cate laughed.

Lizzy soaped her down, and then allowed her to rinse off. She turned the shower off, and wrapped a towel around Cate, as she stepped carefully out of the tub. She dried her off, and kissed her.

She whispered, "Seriously bitch. I love you."

She escorted Cate to bed. She lifted the comforter and helped Cate to get under it. She then pulled the comforter over her. Cate waved her over.

She kissed Lizzy, and said, "I love you, precious."

Lizzy mercifully went into the kitchen, and allowed Cate to sleep. Lizzy poured a glass of wine, and turned the television on. She thought rather absentmindedly, I could never love another. She dozed off, and woke up a little later. Cate stood in front of her, smiling broadly. Lizzy smiled back.

Cate said, "Will you be joining me in bed?"

Lizzy jumped up, and said, "Let's go!"

Cate lifted the comforter for Lizzy to get in, and followed her. She snuggled up to her back.

She whispered, "I am out of my mind in love with you."

Lizzy popped off, "Well part of it's right, anyway!"

Cate laughed, and fell fast asleep.

Lizzy said, this is a switch, "I'm normally zombie girl."

They slept until morning. Lizzy woke up with Cate smiling broadly at her.

Cate said, "I enjoy watching you sleep. Your face gets so calm looking. You look just like a little baby. I love you, precious."

As I said, Cate, "Each day is a honeymoon with you."

Cate smiled, and said, "It takes two to tango, precious."

Lizzy hugged Cate, and kissed her.

"The word love is not strong enough to express my feelings for you, Cate. I never want to leave you again."

They held each other closely.

Cate said, "TWG."

Lizzy smiled, and said, "Where to?"

Cate said, "How about our favorite cafe?"

Lizzy said, "Let's do this."

They got back in the shower, and scrubbed each other. No hanky-panky this time They quickly dried off, and got dressed.

They walked down to the cafe. Cate touched Lizzys hand a couple of times. Lizzy smiled at Cate, and Cate smiled at her. It was Sunday morning, and the church crowd hadn't arrived yet. The waiter said, "pick your spot." They grabbed a window and ordered coffee. They ordered frittatas again.

They had a nice conversation, but it began to turn a little dark. Lizzy said, "I don't ever want to leave you again. I think I am going to find a job in town, quit mine outright." Cate smiled and nodded.