Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 05

Story Info
Two friends visit a nude resort. Part 2 of 2.
11.4k words
4.65
21.8k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

This story ended up being long and has been split into two parts, 'Two Friends Share Intimacy' Pt. 04' and 'Pt. 05'. This story resumes below.

Part 5

We had both showered and got dressed, and where each wearing our prefered mode of attire, sports shorts and a t-shirt.

'Ready?' she asked.

'I'm a bit nervous.'

'Me too, but I'm more hungry than nervous, let's go.'

We walked out the door and into the humidity of a tropical climate. We had familiarised ourselves with the map of the resort hanging on the back of our door, and walked through the villas towards the breakfast restaurant. Unlike when we went to our nude swim last night there were people around, doing their own things. Some were dressed more fashionably than we were, some were barely dressed at all, but none were naked. We were both wearing sunglasses to hide our eyes from darting every which way, taking in as much as possible, and getting as many clues as possible so we would understand this environment which was new to us.

We found our way to the restaurant and noticed a sign on the door requesting that clothes be worn in the restaurant due to health reasons.

'Looks like we made the right call about dressing for breakfast,' I commented.

'Yes, but I thought getting dressed was more a courtesy than a health requirement!'

Breakfast was good. Buffet with an omelette bar. The coffee was drinkable. We weren't in any hurry and ended up both just scrolling through the socials on our phones. Finally someone said something.

'I feel like I could have a nap,' I announced, breaking the silence.

'Don't you dare.'

'I was kidding. A bit.'

'Well, I don't care. It's not going to happen. Let's go for walk. We should try to burn off this breakfast, and it will give us a chance to explore.'

'Ok. That sounds like a plan.'

With the map of the resort in our minds, we started to explore. The first, and most important thing, was to find the bars. There was one near the restaurant, but it was closed. We then found the gym. Good to know it was there, though it wasn't much good. We then wandered towards the pool, and started coming across more and more people, though still all dressed.

'That looks like the pool bar, and it also looks open,' I said, and made a beeline to the bar. 'Two shots of tequila please.'

We clinked glasses, making sure to keep looking each other in the eye to avoid 7 years bad sex, as we always did, then downed the drinks. 'Ok, what now?' I asked.

'Let's keep exploring. Have a look around the pool, go to the beach, maybe walk along the beach?'

We looked around the pool. There were a number of people sitting and lying around it already. Couples, groups, individuals. People all seemed to be relaxing. Then as we continued to scan, we started noticing the nudity. Not everyone was naked, a long way from it in fact, but they were scattered around. We started walking through the pool area, towards the beach. As we turned a corner on the path we were startled by a couple walking along the path toward, us completely naked. They both had tote bags over their shoulders carrying towels and, presumably, clothes. They were calm and relaxed, while we just stopped in our tracks.

The guy walking towards us smiled, and said something quietly to his partner. They kept walking and we started walking again, trying to avoid eye contact and not accidentally bump them as we went past. But as we got to that point, the couple stopped and held out their hands.

'Hi there,' said the woman. 'You guys look like you might be new here. Welcome to paradise.'

We regained our composure and exchanged pleasantries.

'So what was it about it that made it look like we were new?' my friend asked.

'Well, we have been here for a few days, and we hadn't seen you before. But mostly from the expression on your faces when you saw us walking towards us.'

'Yes, sorry about that. You are the first people we have seen here walking around without clothes.'

'We figured that. Let me guess, you're curious about what the protocols are here?'

'Yes', we both said at the same time, obviously relieved.

'Haha. I thought so. We were the same when we got here. Firstly, you should know that when they said the resort is 'clothing optional', that is what they meant. You can wear clothes, or not. It is completely up to you. So far we haven't felt any pressure to do anything other than what we wanted to do. Except at meals of course!'

'So it is really a situation where no one cares at all?' I asked.

'Absolutely. Sometimes you see a guy with a bit of a hardon, but even that is just ignored. It's not like we can always control it, right?' he asked me.

'Haha. That's what I keep telling my friend here!' I replied.

'Friend? Not partners?'

'Yes, just friends,' she replied.

'That's cool,' he said. 'Probably the other thing you are wondering about is sex, though it won't be a problem for you guys,' and he laughed. 'Sex in public doesn't really seem to be a thing here. At least, not obviously. We have glimpsed things and hear things, but no one seems to do it out in front of everyone. So it's not like one of those 'Hedonism' places, which suits us pretty well.'

'So what you're saying is that people are respectful and mind their own business' I asked. 'That sounds just about exactly what we were hoping for.'

'Then you will have a great time', he said. 'Ok, we will leave you to your exploring. Enjoy your vacation. Maybe we will cross paths again.'

With that we kept walking down the path until we got to the beach. It looked different in the sunlight, but was just as beautiful. We walked onto the sand and towards the sunbed we stored our clothes on about 10 hours earlier. As we walked it was clear that there was more nudity here on the beach. We saw about half the people were naked. It seemed like everyone, with the exception of the couple we just met, were clothed until they got to the beach, and then took off their clothes there.

We stopped at the sunbed.

'Well, what now?' I asked.

'I was about to ask you the same question.'

'You know I don't like making decisions.'

'Haha, yes I do. Ok, now you will take off your clothes,' she said, a little more strongly than she would normally speak.

I looked at her. Then I started pulling off my shirt, and then my shorts. I was standing there naked in front of her.

'Ok, now I'm going to get naked and and you are going to rub sunscreen on me.' Then she pulled off her shorts. I wasn't surprised to see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She slipped her shirt over her head, and was naked in front of me. As beautiful as always.

There was some sunscreen on the table between the two sunbeds (they think of everything here), and so I put some on my hands.

'Turn around,' I said. Then I rubbed sunscreen into her back, and her butt. She turned around and did the same for me.

'I don't think you need this as much as me,' she commented.

'Very true, but if we are going for a walk we should be careful. It would be a tragedy if we got burned the first day and couldn't leave the room.'

'Haha. Yes.'

Then we put sunscreen on the rest of our bodies. I watched as she paid attention to her breasts. Then as she protected her pussy from getting burned. Meanwhile I was making sure my cock wasn't going to get burned. We both finished then started walking towards the water.

'I'm a bit surprised you weren't harder while you were doing that.'

'I'm a bit surprised too. What about you? Were you turned on?'

'I was, but for me it was more from taking charge. I have to admit I found it a bit disappointing that you didn't lose control. Though it is probably a good thing on our first morning. I feel like I owe you a bit, seeing as I've come twice this morning and you have only come once.'

'Good point!' I laughed. 'Actually I don't think it's is important at all to keep score. I certainly won't be.'

'You know it is impossible for me not to keep score, right?'

My friend was the most competitive person I'd ever met.

'Ok, you keep score then, tell me when I'm winning.'

We got to the water and put our feet in. Then turned and started walking along the waterline. We walked past a number of people. Some naked and some not. A couple of women topless but not as open about their pussies. We even saw one guy with runners on, jogging nude, with his cock flopping around as he ran. Eventually we turned and walked back to the beach, to our clothes.

'Well, do we get dressed again before going back into the main part of the resort?' I asked.

'No, we just get our clothes and start walking along the path. Let's walk to the pool naked and go for a swim.'

'Are you sure?'

'That couple said that no one minded anything. I'm game. And if I'm game, then you are doing it with me.'

'Ok, now you're definitely turning me on.'

'Good,' she said. That's the idea. I want you to be walking around with a hardon, or I want you to be trying to get rid of it.

I smiled, 'Ok, let's do this.'

We collected our clothes, and started down the path.

Part 6

We tentatively walked to the pool, nervous about being nude in what seemed like a more orderly location than the beach. The pool was huge and there were many areas with sunbeds and deck chairs. All of the people walking around the pool were clothed, but we spotted a few who were tanning nude. We looked at each other and silently agreed that we were going to keep walking naked. We picked an area quite close to the bar, but where there were only 2 sunbeds next to each other. We stood there for a moment.

'So, I think it's your turn to get drinks, isn't it?' my friend stated.

'Like this? No one else is walking around nude.'

'No one else has to be. It is 'Clothing Optional'. We are choosing the option of no clothing. And I'm choosing to send you to the bar, naked amongst these people, to bring back 4 shots of tequila.'

I hesitated, but then committed to the bar. I walked casually, but didn't want to waste too much time. I was worried that I would have a full hardon by the time I was there if I didn't just concentrate on the drinks. I wanted to turn around to see what my friend was doing, but I thought that would just turn me on more.

I got the 4 shots and turned around. I was starting to get hard, but my cock wasn't sticking out much. When I turned round though, that changed. I saw my friend sitting back on the sun lounge. She was watching me closely, leaning back, with her tits sitting up perfectly. She had one leg straight out but the other was bent at the knee a little and twisted out. From the angle I had I could just see her pussy between her legs, but no one else would be able to tell. I was walking towards her and could feel my dick getting harder and harder. I was desperately trying to think of other things. That worked a bit but just stopped it from getting harder, unfortunately it was already sticking out at ninety degrees. I got closer and she smiled, then rubbed her hand over her tits, I could see she was paying attention to her nipples, but trying not to be obvious about it. She was as turned on as I was!

It felt like I was moving in slow motion but I finally made it to the area we had settled in. 'Your drinks ma'am,' I announced.

'Thanks, please put them on the table between our lounges. And while you are doing it, please keep your dick out of my face.'

I moved to the table and deliberately got as close as I could so that my dick was inches from her face. She smiled.

'So, the whole 'commanding what you have to do thing' works to send you naked over to the bar, but not to keeping your dick out of my face?'

'Haha. It seems that way, doesn't it. One was a turn on. The other was just funny to ignore.'

'It was a turn on for you, wasn't it. What was it like?'

'Gimme a second to settle down first,' I said. Then I lay down on the lounge, sitting up like she was. 'Shots first,' I said.

'Cheers', we clinked. Then I answered her question. 'It was definitely a turn on. I was doing everything I could to keep from getting a hardon walking over there. Then I ordered. The barman didn't seem remotely interested in what I was wearing or wasn't, so I relaxed a bit. But then I turned around and saw you watching me, with your legs slightly apart, and that got me going. I tried to walk calmly back to you but it wasn't easy. I knew I was hard and it was sticking out. I was walking past other people who were tanning or just relaxing with drinks. A lot of them seemed to notice but tried not to look. I think they didn't mind that I was walking around naked and semi-hard, they were just intrigued. And that didn't help me at all! Then I saw you rub your tits and realised that you were probably as hot as I was. What was it like for you?'

She smiled, 'shots first.' We had our second shots and she continued, 'I couldn't believe you did it, to be honest. I know you have a big exhibitionist streak, but the public is different to just being naked in the backyard at home. I was really impressed with how calm you were, but then when you turned around to come back I realised you weren't. Then I started to see the people you walked past. They were trying not to be obvious when you walked past, but once you did they all turned and followed you.'

'I'm so glad I didn't know that,' I said.

'I'm so glad I saw it! It was great when I made you walk over there. That made me hot. But then seeing everyone else's reaction to it was awesome. Knowing that I affected them all and turned a lot of them on, was awesome. It still is. It's everything I can to do stop myself from just reaching down and playing with myself.'

By now I was fully erect, and feeling self conscious.

'Jesus, this is turning me on. I need to turn over.' With that I flattened out the lounge and lay on my stomach.

'Oh, why did you do that. It was awesome seeing how hard you were.'

'It was making me uncomfortable.'

'Isn't that more uncomfortable?' she asked.

I smiled. 'Yes it is, in some ways. But in others I can put pressure on my dick without having to reach down and grab it, which I do NOT want to do out in public like this.'

'Aaah, of course. I'm very jealous.'

'How jealous.'

'Very. I'd love to masturbate out here, in front of everyone, but I can't to it.'

'I thought women could come just by squeezing their legs together, or something like that?'

'Really? How on earth would you know that?'

'From watching documentaries,' I smiled.

Then my friend suddenly got up and lay down the same was I was. We were facing each other.

'So, are you going to do this?'

'Are you?' she asked back.

I smiled. 'Ok, let's see if we can come out here in the open. How hot are you?'

'I'm hot. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to come, but I'm hot and getting hotter.'

I would see her butt cheeks squeezing together, just like mine were.

'I wish we were just sitting here facing each other,' she said, 'knowing that there are people around but doing it anyway. But this will have to do. Hey, I can see your butt squeezing, does that feel good?'

'It feels great. I can see you doing it too, is it getting you closer to coming?'

'Yes, but imagining I was playing with myself right here is helping too.'

'Keep talking then,' I encouraged.

'Well, I'd prefer to be sitting back how I was. I'd start subtly rubbing my nipples and gradually spreading my legs wider and wider. I'd tweak my nipples. Squeezing them harder and harder, then my hands would move down to my pussy.'

'Keep going,' I said, starting to get more breathless. I was pushing my cock against the lounge and flexing it. I could feel the precome making the towel a little wet.

'I'd start rubbing my clit. In circles, with one finger at the beginning. And while I was doing it I would look around to see if anyone was paying attention. If I noticed anyone I would keep looking at them, then push a finger into my pussy.'

I could see her butt cheeks squeezing and twitching. I was getting closer and closer. 'Keep going, I'm coming soon,' I panted.

'I'm seeing that more people are watching me. And I don't care. I just keep going. Every set of eyes is making me hotter. I pull a leg up high so I can get more of my hand between my legs, and stick another finger in my pussy. Oh god......'

I was watching the expression on her face and her come face put me over the edge too. My butt cheeks were twitching, I was panting. I opened my eyes and could see that my friend was looking at me.

'Jesus, that was incredible,' she said.

'I can't believe we both just came while sitting around a public pool. Do you think anyone noticed?'

'I kind of hope so. What about you?'

'Haha. Yeah. I hope so too. And I'm glad I can't see though. It is good not knowing, that way we can just pretend it never happened.'

'Yes. Agreed,' she said. Then after a few moments, continued, 'Well, I'm going to turn over and get some colour into my tits.'

'Great idea'

We both got up and reached for the town on our lounge at the same time. We pulled them off and replaced them with fresh towels, then inclined the lounge and sat back down.

'So, too messy to sit on?' she asked.

'Yup. You?'

'Me too,' and she laughed. 'I'm trying my hardest to look around and see if anyone is staring, but I'm trying not to move my head. What if we both look in different directions and tell each other about what we see.'

'Ok, I'm looking to my left a bit. There are about ten people I can see. All of them clothed. No one is staring over here, but there are a couple trying to subtly look. I think it is just that we are naked here though. What about you?'

'I can see 6 people. 2 are in the process of taking off their clothes. Looks like two girls on vacation together, getting the courage to nude up.'

'Not gay?' I asked.

'Not gay. But I bet they hook up before they leave this place. I don't think it is possible to get as turned on as they are going to get without some release.'

'We manage ok.'

'Haha. True. But girls are a bit different. It is easier for girls to just enjoy the moment and share an experience, even if they aren't gay. Guys operate differently. Anyway, whatever happens I'm jealous of them, because they are both pretty hot. You need to be looking at what I'm looking at.'

So I turned my head and could see what she was talking about. There were two girls of about college age in the process of taking off their bikinis. One of them looked over at us and then looked away quickly.

'She is easily spooked,' I said.

'Haha. Yes. But think about you and me. We are pretending we are experts but three hours ago was the first time we managed to get naked in public.'

'That's true.'

We kept subtly looking and the girls kept glancing at us. The next time, my friend smiled and waved. They looked a bit embarrassed, and said something to each other. They looked back and waved to us, smiling. Then they seemed to relax. They got on their lounges and started putting on sunscreen. I, of course, got a bit hard when they were going over their tits and between their legs, at which point one of them looked over and saw my semi hard dick sticking up. She just smiled and went back to her sun protection.

'They are pretty hot, aren't they,' my friend said.

'They are. But not as hot as you.'

'Ha, thanks for that.'

'Are you getting turned on again, seeing them rubbing their bodies like that?'

'I sure am.'

'Want to head back to the room where we can relax a bit?'

'That's a great idea.' she said, and immediately started getting up.

I joined her and very quickly we had our clothes, and we collected the used towels so that we could return them for cleaning.

'Should we put our clothes back on for the walk to our rooms?' I asked.

'Absolutely not,' she replied, once again in a commanding tone. 'We are going to walk out, past the two hot girls, then drop off our towels in the basket, and go to the room. And you are going to go first.'

adani
adani
112 Followers