Two Girl Workout Predicament Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny saw Lindsey's legs quickly give out, and the vibration pulsed back into her pelvis. The seconds ticked by and the girls braced for the next stage.

The headphones came alive again, "Well girls, it looks like you are going to get a big dose of fun soon. It's up to you, remember, a kiss can save the day. But Honeys, I want to assure you, I'm not completely without sympathy for your predicament. In preparation for your little challenge, you were prepared with the utmost care. We took care of you with a very thin nozzle that lubricated your deliciously delicate little pussies. "

The girls realized that someone had carefully and lewdly inspected and manipulated them while they were unconscious. A pit grew in Lindsey's stomach.

The headphones continued, "You can try and put off the inevitable with a kiss, or just take the large bit of fun. But you will find a special tingle when you kiss that might even get too intense for you as well. Have fun!" The silence returned.

Lindsey looked at Jenny to try and see what her thoughts were. Lindsey's had searched and found a handle next to her. Although her arms were pinned at the elbow to her sides, she did have good range of motion from the elbow down.

The vibration had to have gone over a minute. Lindsey craned her neck to try and see what was coming. She spotted a long silver rod heading back into a box she assumed was the machinery controlling the assault on her privates. She craned more, and could just make out the back end of a thick black, veined dildo attached to the rod.

She dropped her head back. That was too big! And she couldn't tell how long it was. Then she felt a bump low on her pussy and realized the dildo had advanced and was aligning to enter her.

Jenny watched panic setting into the face of the girl below her and noticed the meaty black dildo was advancing toward her. At first she was curious to watch the reaction of the pretty blonde girl to her impalement, but then immediately thought that a similar dildo must be

advancing toward her own vulnerable. She watched, but tensed her body to brace for a similar impalement.

Lindsey didn't want that dildo pressing into her. She had only had sex a few times in her life. Although she occasionally oiled up and

played with her little pussy, sometimes looking at it in the mirror as she did so, she was proud of how fresh and pink it looked. She didn't want her pussy thrashed by this monster machine.

Her eyes shot to Jenny, almost asking forgiveness, and her hand pressed down on the handle. Jenny immediately felt the pull on her

nipples. Jenny strained to not bend further down and realized that the cables connected to the head harness were guiding her face down to the blonde below her.

Jenny resisted the pull, she didn't want to kiss another girl, besides, she didn't even know this girl. Then her mind jumped to an unexpected thought, if she had to kiss a girl, it may as well be this hot blonde below her. She fought the chains pulling on her nipples meekly.

Lindsey could see she was hurting the girl above her, but she need desperately to stop her own abuse. Besides, kissing her would also save the girl above from the dildo that must be advancing on her. Lindsey was doing her best to rationalize the fact she was about to kiss another girl. Lindsey noticed that the girl's small tan breasts were no longer perfect globes. Lindsey's pulling was stretching her darker nipples and pulling the breasts into cones.

----------------------

Jenny wanted to resist kissing the girl below her. She refused to admit or submit to this game to humiliate her. If she was ever going to kiss a girl, it wasn't going to be this way.

But the pull on her nipples increased quickly. This made her angry. The girl below her was hurting her! How selfish that she would so

quickly hurt another person to save herself.

Lindsey really pressed down now on the bar, and the Asian girl was succumbing to the pressure. Their faces were only inches apart.

Lindsey could see tears welling up in the girls face, and she looked angry at her. Lindsey mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to the girl above her.

Lindsey didn't know what to do. She could feel the pressure of the dildo pressing into her pussy quickly increasing. She quickly pursed her lips and pulled the Asian girls mouth to her, and Jenny resisted by holding her lips tight. The dildo continued its advance and Lindsey felt the head press past her opening and kind of pop into her pussy a bit. She gasped and more vigorously pressed her lips into the girl above.

It wasn't stopping -- this wasn't fair. Lindsey licked her lips and kissed harder. The advancing dildo stopped and pulled back slightly, still nestled into her pussy opening. Lindsey wanted it out of her, but was content to have it stopped advancing.

Jenny stopped resisting as much, and after Lindsey wetted her lips, Jenny relaxed her mouth a bit into the kiss. This wasn't horrible.

The vibration of the massagers increased and seemed to enter a wave pattern mode. Both girls relaxed a tiny bit into the sensation.

Lindsey realized that Jenny wasn't resisting as much, and as their lips moistened between them the vibration seemed to intensify. She relaxed her pull on the girl's breasts, and her lips didn't move away.

Jenny had resisted the kiss; almost for fear that it would reveal her secret desires that she had been in denial about. But now that the girl below had forced her, she unconsciously accepted the feel of the girl's full moist lips on hers. She held her lips there and parted them slightly to concede to the girl below, almost wanting to tempt her into a more passionate kiss.

Now Jenny felt a touch to her pussy opening and her body tensed at the surprise. A blunt rounded object was pressing directly into her pussy, and by the feel of things, she was slippery to its pressure. She was a tiny bit relieved at this, since in her very few previous experiences with sex, her dry outer lips had made it a bit painful at the start of entry. But she felt her tight lips part and envelope the intrusion rather smoothly. But the thickness of the object was causing a rising fear in her.

She realized the blunt object was much bigger than anything her tight canal had ever accommodated before -- but the pressure continued to advance and was becoming unbearable as it tried to stretch her canal open. She felt the whole of her pussy being pressed into her depths.

She squealed in protect into her kiss. Then in a panic she started to struggle and broke the kiss, trying to move her hips away from the intrusion, and pulling wildly on her poor nipples. The advance of the intruder stopped but held its position and pressure trying to advance into her tight canal.

Lindsey was surprised by the sudden turn of events and watched the sexy Asian above her struggle. Just as her mind grasped that she had

thought of the girl as sexy, she felt the pressure of her own intruder. The vibration radiating through her pelvis had made her more

desirous of some filling sensation in her pussy, but she still dreaded the thought of being fucked by some robotic dildo. She pressed the lever to pull the Asian back to her lips.

Jenny had calmed when the pressure stopped advancing, but now she just wanted out of this insanity and was fighting everything. Then she

felt it. Her canal was stretching with a dull ache and succumbing to the pressure of the intruder. Without the intruder even advancing a

fraction of an inch, Jenny felt her canal expand around the bulbous head of the object. With almost a sudden release of pressure, her pussy popped around the head and enveloped the object by slowly climbing the shaft. Jenny now felt as if she had allowed herself to be impaled by this intruder.

She could only imagine how obscene this must look behind her to have her small body and pussy enveloping a think dildo. And now it was almost at an uncomfortable depth, filling just the beginning of her canal, not deep, but not out. Lindsey was pulling fiercely in her nipples, and Jenny allowed herself to be lowered back to the kiss.

Lindsey's intruder had advanced another inch into her, she was beginning to give up on her resistance. Jenny's lips touched hers again

and she felt the dildo halt. She was almost disappointed; she wanted both -- warm lips and the feeling of being full inside. The radiating vibration on her clit and pelvis was beginning to weaken her mind. She could feel her breathing fall into her labored pattern of aroused struggle. She was succumbing to her body's desire to reach an orgasm.

Jenny let her full lips press into the blonde. The electric tingle started in their bodies again. And the intruder she had loathed only

moments ago began to press into her again. For some reason, the obscene thought of her body stretching around it's girth now aroused more

than frightened her. Her body was filling unlike ever before.

It seemed to feed into her slowly forever. She could feel the pressing sensation in her belly and was sure that is she could see her lower body the thick dildo would be causing a rise in her slim stomach. Her canal was completely full and the head bumped into her cervix. It was now stretching her canal lengthwise. It had to stop -- it had to. Just as she thought it was going to far, and started to squeal again, the penetration halted.

She had never felt so full. It caused a wave of passionate arousal to course through her body and she kissed the girl below her with abandon now. The intruder started a slow withdrawal, and it almost felt like her canal was adhered to it by suction and following the dildo out, grasping it. She could now feel the bulbous flange of the head raking her insides back. Her canal involuntarily clenched down in pulses as the wave of pleasure now flowed through both her clit and insides.

Lindsey could feel the vibration building toward an orgasm. Her mind struggled with the idea of succumbing to this grotesque abuse of her body and it's inevitable flow toward erotic release. She could feel her stomach tightening in unison with her breathing. Her hips began to move rhythmically and her vagina was clenching at the emptiness as the dildo remained just pressed into her canal. She couldn't believe she was now trying to push her hips into it a bit more. She could feel her mind reeling with a demand for an orgasm.

What were the rules again her mind raced. She knew a few minutes ago she feared the thought of an orgasm with her entire body and mind.

But now she couldn't think of why. Then it struck her. It was her virgin ass that would be invaded next. Reminded anew, she now fought

her own body to ignore the sensations. But she knew this was a losing battle and her eyes tear at the frustration and fear of the thought.

Jenny felt the intruder nearing a full exit from her pussy and feared it would leave her completely. She kisses Lindsey more vigorously in the hope of keeping her dildo pleasure. The dildo enough that Jenny feels her canal pop loose of the head and begin to contract. But the head has stayed nestled in her outer lips and immediately begins a re-insertion. Jenny braces as her canal again stretches to accommodate the entry. She lets out long "uummmph" as it burst back inside her, penetrating her depth more quickly this time. Again, just as she is stretched to her limit, the withdrawal begins.

Jenny knew she would not last more than a couple of minutes with this overwhelming stimulation. The thought of lasting an hour was ludicrous. Her mind recoils at remembering the implications of reaching orgasm -- an assault on her virgin ass.

Well, almost virgin. One boyfriend was always working a finger into her ass despite her protests and squirming. And in the couple of

times he had rubbed her to orgasm; just as she came he had popped a finger into her ass as well. She always felt dirty at the realization

that the sensation of something in her ass at orgasm was nice, and her anus had clenched his finger rhythmically as the orgasmic waves

pulsed through her. When her orgasm was done, she squirmed and pushed his finger out of her, and he had always laughed at her. What made her feel dirty was that she actually craved having his finger sink deeper into her ass during and in the afterglow of the orgasm.

Jenny's mind was now trying to rationalize away her fear. It was insane; her arousal was making her rationalize what only a few minutes ago was a terrifying and humiliating thought of succumbing to this humiliating experience. And yet, she kissed the blonde below her with more passion as the seconds passed by.

Lindsey's hips were moving rhythmically now, almost fucking the limited penetration she had from the dildo. In her struggle to rationalize the depraved situation with her own lust she decided to fight back by breaking the passionate kiss between them. When in reality, it was her subconscious way of letting the dildo complete her lustful desire.

She let go of the handle pulling down on the Asian girls nipple and turned her mouth away from the kiss. The suddenness of the break had left Jenny fully impaled on the dildo, and it almost gave a little extra penetration as it locked out with the broken kiss. Jenny's body and back were tensed with the approaching orgasm. She strangely missed the pull on her nipples.

Lindsey felt the dildo pressing deeply into her hips and she accepted it as best she could. Its girth was more than she had ever taken, and the bulbous head was raking her insides as it plowed deep. Like Jenny, as it stretched her depths and pressed her cervix deeper inside her, she started to panic that she had made a terrible mistake and it might not stop. It would tear her apart. Lindsey yanked down in on the handle.

Jenny's body was flexed taunt in concentrated arousal, so the yank to her nipples was specially severe. She whined in protest as her concentration was broken from the pain and her face was drawn back to Lindsay. Upon contact of their lips Jenny felt the piston withdrawing from her chamber and was again in rapture with the dual sensation of the intense vibration and stretching girth.

Lindsey felt the dildo begin to withdraw and then halt with the kiss. Now she was torn, did she want it stopped or moving? That initial plunge had frightened her. And Jenny seemed to be eagerly trying to maintain the kiss now, almost animally kissing her. Yet Lindsey also realized her arousal was reaching a desperate need to for release. At the very least, she decided to ease her desperation by allowing her body some of the stimulation it craved now.

Lindsey broke the kiss and immediately felt the thick dildo withdrawing from her. The rake of its bulbous head along her vaginal walls was intense. It was pulling free of her now, and her canal clenched and pulled outward with it as if to keep it from leaving. The head had just popped clear of her canal when it immediately returned to pushing into her. The inward thrust dragged Lindsey pussy lips tight inward, and in the process pulled the tissue around clit taunt. The direct vibration on her now exposed clit was too intense and Lindsey thrust her hips to push away the over-stimulation.

Jenny looked down on her enslaved "friend" and could see the dildo now working deeply in and out of her. She could clearly see the penetration swell through her thin pelvis, and Lindsey's abs tighten in unison with each thrust to move her hips. Jenny could tell that as the dildo thrust in, Lindsey was getting a jolt of vibration pleasure to her clit. The sight was depraved and highly erotic at the same time.

With the dildo plowed deep, and Lindsey's lips kept away, Jenny could only watch the sight below her and focus on the vibration radiating through her clit. It was working and she could feel herself building toward an amazing orgasm. Her taunt body started to quiver slightly under the strain. She tried to thrust or buck, but could barely move her hips at all.

And the frozen deep impaling pressure of the dildo had a strange way of pressing her toward the edge. Her pussy began to clench at its

girth and she knew her orgasm was nearing.

The sight of the rhythmic thrusting into the gorgeous blonde below her now almost seemed like their minds were intertwined and she could feel her pleasure as well. She glanced up at Lindsey perfect breasts and erect nipples and had the urge to wrap her lips around them, moisten them, and suck some intensity into them. Jenny could no longer control her sexual mind.

Lindsey was adjusting to the girth moving in and out of her. With the vibration locked on her clit, she was becoming lost in the pleasure and could feel the warm tingle in her body that occurred as she built to orgasm. Lindsey didn't feel that sense of building pleasure often and for a minute let her mind relish the experience. It was a mistake.

Once she had accepted the pleasure, the intensity of the experience captured her mind. She wanted to resist the urge to orgasm, but the incessant thrusts and vibration now had her firmly in their grasp. It was if her mind had become too weak to resist and the fears of the consequences of an orgasm had receded into distant memories that her mind tried to recall, but just couldn't again.

Jenny was enjoying the sight and knew her friend -- funny how her mind had already made them "friends" -- was succumbing to the pleasure.

With her own impalement so deep that it held her clit exposed on the vibration, Jenny didn't need the thrusting motion to build her own pleasure. Her pussy was clenching the shaft now intermittently, and her breathing was labored. An orgasm was nearing now.

Jenny could see Lindsey's face contorting now, almost as if in anguish. Lindsey's body started to twist as if to try and arch off the bench. Lindsey's eyes opened with a desperate look and locked with Jenny's. Involuntarily she pulled down hard on Jenny's nipples to pull their lips together. Lindsey was aggressive now, kissing Jenny deeply.

The dildo froze at full depth inside Lindsey as their lips locked and the vibration focused on her stretched tight and exposed clit. The wave of pleasure through Lindsey was so intense that her whole body quivered, and she even began to tear at the explosive and sustained release.

Jenny could literally sense Lindsey's orgasm through her kiss. The eroticism was euphoric to Jenny and her orgasm surged forward to catch-up. The pull on her now sensitive nipples added a decadent element to her arousal, and the kiss restarted the deep thrusting of the dildo in her pussy. The combination was too much for her, by the third deep plunge of the dildo Jenny's entire body tensed to the point of her muscles aching and a wave of orgasm swept through her.

The girls relaxed as the orgasms receded and broke from their kiss. Their minds were a fog of pleasure and confusion as they regained their senses. There dildo's had stopped moving and there was silence as they became re-aware of their humiliating predicament. The girls avoided eye contact as they wished to move away from acknowledging their lustful abandon of a few moments ago.

"Well girls, for two little straight laced hotties, you certainly succumbed quickly to your slutty desires," the voice crackled in their ears. Lindsey felt humiliated, Jenny felt exposed.

"You didn't even last 15 minutes before you had some epic orgasms. The monitoring sensors went off the charts girls -- glad you enjoyed it."

Lindsey closed her eyes tightly and wanted to disappear, Jenny was already trying to remember what the next stage was -- her ass being invaded.

"So girls, I have to admit watching you almost brought me to my own orgasm. So maybe I should let you go..." Lindsey's heart hoped, and Jenny almost felt a pang of disappointment...she was enjoying this.