Two Girlfriends Find Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolfgar69
wolfgar69
11 Followers

The second masseuse came to Cate, and undressed her in a similar fashion. No one was openly shocked when Cate had nothing on underneath. Lizzy chuckled. Cate laid down on the table, and was covered by another large, fluffy towel.

The masseuses in unison began to spread oil over their bodies. It was very fragrant, and smelled like peaches, as had been the case in the other room. The towels were moved, and the professional massage began. Nothing was said. Their backsides were massaged for about 15 minutes. Lizzy rolled over to her back. The masseuse spread oil on her front. Cate did the same. The only area not thoroughly massaged were their pussy's. They did a very thorough job of massaging their tits. It felt very good. Cate was about to climax. Her pussy was dripping. The two masseuses stopped, and Lizzy stood up and had a large bathrobe put over her shoulders. Cate followed suit. Lizzy told the two "that that would be all.'' They left silently.

Lizzy held out her hand, and Cate grasped it reassuringly. Lizzy kissed Cate again -- with tongue. She whispered in Cates ear, "I love you so much." Cate smiled, with her white teeth accentuated by her bright red lips.

Lizzy led Cate into the bedroom. The table had been cleared. Another bottle of champagne was on ice. Curiously a bowl of cherries were centered on the dining table.

Lizzy led Cate into the bathroom, where a large, steamy hot bathtub awaited. Lizzy removed Cates bathrobe. Lizzy said with a gasp, "you truly are dazzling." Cate kissed her again, and stepped into the tub. It was quite hot at first, but soon felt very good and relaxing. Lizzy excused herself.

She came back to the bathroom with nothing on but a very large smile, and the bucket of champagne. Cate giggled a little.

Lizzy poured the champagne into Cates fluted glass, and handed it to her. She poured one for herself. She had strategically located the bucket of ice close to the tub, for easy access. She stepped in and used all her strength not to hop back out of the tub, because the water was very hot. Cate was already a bright red and very comfortable. You could say she was feeling no pain. They sat at opposite ends of the tub, as if ready to play chess. Lizzy was smiling brightly at Cate.

Lizzy said, "what you did for me last night was the best thing I could ever hope for. In fact, after you made love to me, I began to hope again." She raised her glass, and said, "Cate I love you more than you can comprehend." Cate met her toast, and clinked her glass. They both drank heartily.

For the longest time, they gazed at each other with complete love written on their faces -- but with lusty eyes.

Cate was submerged to her neck, when she felt Lizzys big toe probe her pussy. She smiled ear-to-ear, and spread her legs. Lizzy wiggled her toe into Cates pussy, which felt very good. The champagne was taking its hold. Lizzy grabbed the bottle again, and refilled their glasses.

Cate began to cry again. She held up her glass, and said, "the love you have shown me tonight is so touching and dear to me. I shall always remember this night with fond memories." They clinked glasses again. They both relaxed totally bathed, in the now warm water.

Lizzy moved to Cates end of the tub, and french kissed her for a long time. This turned into a free for all. Groping nipples and clits, they were both very aroused.

Lizzy stood up, and said, "it is time to go to bed." She toweled herself off, and put her bathrobe back on, leaving it open in the front so Cate could get an eye full -- which she did. Cate began to drool.

Lizzy motioned for Cate to stand and step out of the tub. She obeyed without hesitation. Lizzy dried her off with a large towel. She did not put Cates bathrobe back on.

She led Cate into the other room. Mysteriously, another bottle of champagne was chilling.

She laid Cate on her back across the bed, with her legs dangling at a 45 degree angle over the edge. Lizzy moved to get the bowl of cherries. When she returned, she got on her knees in between Cates legs. Cate could not even move; she was so relaxed. One by one, Lizzy began inserting the cherries into Cates pussy. Cate quickly dug her heals into the edge of the bed, and let out a low moan, and wiggled a little. After Lizzy had stuffed Cates pussy full of cherries, she began to suck Cates pussy. Cate immediately starting grabbing Lizzys head, and rubbing her hair gently. As Cates pussy contracted hard with each orgasm, a cherry would pop out.

Cate had never had cherries inserted into her pussy before, and it felt wonderful. She began to climax repeatedly, as Lizzy sucked the cherries out slowly. Each time she would get up, and offer one to Cate from her lips, which she gratefully accepted. Cherries coated in her own pussy juices was a new and wonderful experience.

She was breathing so heavily she was afraid she would hyperventilate. When Lizzy had sucked them all out, Cate grabbed Lizzy roughly by her hair, and kissed her. They sucked on one an others tongues for a long time. Cates snatch was sopping she was so turned on. Lizzy returned to Cates pussy and stuffed several fingers into her opening. Cate gasped. As Lizzy thrusted her fingers in and out of her pussy feeling each and every hard contraction, she began to suck Cates clit very hard and rough. Cate let out a scream -- "I'm cumming!" The climax came so hard that it caught her completely off guard. She grabbed Lizzys head and jammed it into her pussy. She began to grind her pussy into Lizzys hand and mouth. She screamed again that, "she was cumming." This orgasm was equally strong, which made her jam her pussy into Lizzys mouth with all the force she could muster. She came again, and again, and again. She thought, briefly and in passing, if this continued she might lose touch with reality.

As quickly as it began, Lizzy left Cate breathing so heavily that she thought she should have had oxygen brought up to the room. Cate struggled to regain her breathing. She snatched at Lizzy, without luck. Lizzy said, "not so fast, my sweet. We aren't through -- yet."

Cate sat up and said, "she had to pee real, real bad." Lizzy held up a hand to silence her. She grabbed one of the champagne glasses, and held it between Cates pussy. Cate stretched her pussy wide. The clitoris and pussy lips were an odd, blood engorged magenta. Cate said, "I don't think the glass will hold it!" With a grin, Lizzy said, "then I will." She opened her mouth wide, as Cate cut lose a freshet of urine that seemed to never end. It was orange when it gushed from her pussy, as Lizzy swallowed most of it. As the last drops leaked out, Lizzy had Cate get on her knees on the bed.

Cate spread her ass cheeks wide in anticipation for what she thought would follow. She was surprised when Lizzy began stuffing the remaining cherries into her asshole! She climaxed long and hard just thinking about it. Lizzy was sucking the cherries out one by one. Cate said, "I want one!" Lizzy grudgingly offered her one, but that was it.

While she was sucking the cherries out, Lizzys hand was inserted slowly into Cates vagina. Cate thought she was being ripped apart, because Lizzys fist was so big and hard. That caused another mind blowing orgasm, as Lizzy pounded her fist into Cate. Cate reached between her legs and began to masturbate herself. Lizzy slapped her hand away, and said no cheating! Cate let out a disgruntled sigh. But the climaxes kept coming. Lizzy pounded Cates pussy for over 15 minutes, until Cate begged her to stop that she had to regain her breath. Lizzy didn't. The orgasms kept coming, and finally, Lizzy did relent.

Cate rolled over onto her back. Her asshole and pussy had been brutalized enough! But she loved it just the same. She resumed normal breathing after several minutes.

Lizzy popped the bubbly, and poured them two more champagnes.

She asked Cate to sit up, and she did. She leaned against the bed board, which was very soft. She got into bed next to her, and handed her a glass. Cate french kissed Lizzy long and hard, and almost dumped their champagne in the bed. Cate snuggled up to Lizzy, and put her champagne glass on Lizzys stomach. She screeched -- "that was cold! After all I've put you through tonight, and you return my kindness with icing my stomach!" Cate said, "the payback IS a bitch" They both began to laugh loudly.

Lizzy said, "do you trust me?" Cate said, "haltingly, I don't think I should." Lizzy remarked rather flatly -- "chicken."

Lizzy got up and got into a small bag she had on the armoire. She said, "you have to close your eyes, and don't peek." While Cate was being obedient, Lizzy slapped a pair of hand cuffs on her. Affixing one to each side of the bed. Cate muttered, "this can't be good." Lizzy giggled, and said, "live a little my pretty." After the cuffs, she wrapped a blind fold around her face. Cate again muttered, "now I know this can't be good." Lizzy got a second pair of cuffs, and spread Cates leg to the corners of the bed. Cate muttered, "I am frightened." Lizzy giggled and said, "you should be!"

Hidden under the cart was a bowl of warm carmel and another bucket of ice.

She moved back to the bed. She took an ice cube, and began to rub it on Cates nipple. Cate moaned. She rubbed the nipple with the ice for an eternity. Lizzy then bent over, and sucked the nipple really hard. Cate let out a low groan, and thought she was going to piss her pants -- if she had any on.

Lizzy pulled the carmel out, and dripped a little of the hot stuff on Cates other tit. Cate let out another low moan -- oooow! She then frenched Cate with some carmel from her tit. Cate hungrily bit down gently on Lizzys tongue, and began sucking it hard.

Lizzy then pulled back, and got between Cates legs with the bowl of ice. She began to move the ice deliberately against her clit. Cate gasped! She began to buck up and down. Lizzy said, "to knock it off, that genius was at work." Cate chuckled, "ya right."

After a few minutes of freezing Cates clit, she poured the carmel on her clit. Cate let out another moan, and demanded Lizzy clean it up. Lizzy bowed down and sucked Cates clit hard. Cate let out another moan, and said, "I am coming!" This one was a long steady blast in her pants. She had never had THAT kind of orgasm, and it was puzzling. Not that Cate had too much time to contemplate the issue.

Lizzy got up and grabbed the champagne bottle. She slipped it into Cates vagina. Cate let out a gasp -- "that's cold!" Lizzy began to move the bottle in and out with increasing speed. Cate immediately tensed up in anticipation of another climax. She didn't have to wait long. It slammed her long and hard. It was so good, spit was slipping from the corner of her lips. After Lizzy stopped, Cate could only lie in bed and gasp for air.

Lizzy took her robe off, and climbed into bed. Cate muttered, "what next!"

Lizzy said in a matter of face voice, "I want you to suck me off for awhile." Cate said, "do I have any choice?" Lizzy said, "hell no!"

Lizzy sat on Cates face -- reverse cowgirl. She began to suck Lizzys dripping pussy rhythmically, with an occasional swipe at Cates asshole. Lizzy ground her snatch roughly against Cates mouth. She squeaked out a quick climax.

Lizzy said, "I need to make a potty break." Cate said -- "no way!" Lizzy said, "OK, its your funeral!" Cate said, "I don't like the sound of that!" Cate continued to suck Lizzys pussy regardless of potty break or not. Lizzy had a long hard orgasm accompanied by squirts of urine every time her vagina contracted. She still had an enormous amount of piss in her, but since Cate insisted, she was going for all she was worth. Cate tried to swallow as much urine as she could while sucking Lizzys cunt. Lizzy built up to another long, hard orgasm accompanied by even more piss. This went on for what seemed like an eternity to Cate.

Lizzy abruptly got up, and said, "I'm through. I'll see you later Cate." Cate shouted, "no fucking way!" Lizzy died laughing. Cate followed suit and began laughing hard too. Lizzy said, "my love, do you really think I could leave you staked out on the bed for the cleaning people to take care of? How on earth would they get anything done for the remainder of the day." Cate continued to laugh.

Lizzy mercifully uncuffed her friend. Cate snatched the mask off. She pulled Lizzy to the bed. Lizzy smiled up at her, and said, "what pray tell are you going to do now", and blinked her eyelashes coquettishly at Cate. Cate uttered, "I am in love with a crazy bitch!" Lizzy blinked her eyes again and smiled saying, "you make that sound like a bad thing!"

Cate snuggled up to Lizzy, and held her face against her tits. Cate whispered, "I love you so much. Thank you for making this evening more memorable than I could ever have imagined. I really enjoyed you loving me."

Lizzy said, "this is nothing after your loving me last night. I really needed that. I had never felt so warm and loved, as I did last night. Thank you so much!" They kissed again and spooned, and dozed off to sleep. When they woke up, the Sun was just rising.

Cate moved to Lizzy, and said, "good morning my dear one." Lizzy grabbed Cates head, and french kissed her long and hard. Lizzy said, "promise me one thing. Promise me that you will always be my friend." Cate crossed her heart. Lizzy said, "you are so very important to me. Please know that I love you." Cate held her in her arms, and messed with her hair a little then kissed her on the forehead.

Cate said, "I'm starved!" Lizzy said, "well then, we'll hit the shower and go down for breakfast." Cate smiled and said -- "go down?" Lizzy giggled and said, "for breakfast silly. We can GO DOWN when we get back."

In the shower, play time continued. Lizzy said, "I have to piss like a race horse!" Cate got down in front of her, and said, "let her rip, Trigger!" Rip it did. Lizzy pissed and pissed and pissed. The urine was orange and yellow, and Cate loved it. Most of it splashed off of her face, but she enjoyed it just the same.

Cate says, "I need to pee too." Lizzy got behind Cate, and said, "bend over." Cate did, and she cut loose with a long, hot stream of piss into Lizzys face and mouth and chest. Cate commented, "how much did we have to drink last night, anyway?" Lizzy said, "don't know -- don't care. I had the time of my life, and that is all that matters."

They lathered one another down and rinsed off. Lizzy grabbed a towel, and dried Cate off, after giving her a kiss. She then dried herself off.

Cate said, "oh no, I don't have anything to wear, and I mean that in every way imaginable. I was surprised the masseuse didn't shit last night when she undressed me and there was nothing beneath my dress." Lizzy said rather dryly, "they are probably very hard to shock." Lizzy said, "I thought it was cute", and gave her a peck.

Lizzy said, "not to worry, that she had some extra clothes that Cate could wear." Lizzy and Cate were close on their sizes and taste. Lizzy said, "we can swim afterward -- don't worry I have two swim suits, as well."

Cate closely embraced Lizzy, and said, "I'm only dating you for your clothes", and laughed. Lizzy looked closely at her and said, "are we dating?" Cate hugged her again, and gave her a french kiss. Cate said, "honey we have been dating for ten years." That brought a smile to Lizzys face.

Lizzy casually mentioned, "that they needed to brush their teeth so that the hotel does not alert OSHA." Cate cackled.

They got dressed in shorts and tops, and went to the restaurant. As they drank coffee, Cate mentioned, "that they needed to be discrete. People are judgmental. The neighbors saw the two together quite a bit, but public displays of affection is a no-no." Lizzy promptly agreed.

They went back upstairs, and got undressed. Cate threw Lizzy into bed, and began to suck her pussy like someone possessed. Lizzy grabbed her head, and ground her pussy hard into Cates face. Lizzy said, "wait, wait." Cate sat up, and said, "what?" Lizzy said, "let's 69." Cate was whole heartedly for it. They had several more orgasms. Cate said, "that if they didn't enjoy oral so much their relationship would be a bust."

They slipped into their swim suits, and hit the pool. It was a bright, sun shiny day. The water was a bit cool, but it felt refreshing. Lizzy suggested they hit the Jacuzzi. They slipped into the Jacuzzi one at a time, and then relaxed. They ordered some mojitos from the bar, and sipped them for a while.

Cate got a little deep. She said, "why in the hell do we have so much trouble with men? We are both fun and bright. What more could be asked?" Lizzy chimed in, and said, "most guys have a Peter Pan syndrome, mention responsibility and they are out of there." Cate just shook her head. "Or maybe we're just cut differently", Cate said, "and never were destined to find a successful relationship with a man." Lizzy moved her hand to Cates pussy, and gave it a friendly tweak.

Cate looked at Lizzy seriously. She said, "promise you will love me until we both have Alzheimer's." Lizzy pushed her hand out, and said, "pinky promise." They promised. They dried off, and had to get back up to the room by checkout time. Cate said, "oh no, I don't have my car." Lizzy smiled, and said, "but I do. Now you are dating me for my car, in addition to my clothes. Shall I throw in jewelry for good measure?" Cate chuckled.

Lizzy checked out, and they pulled the car up, so that they didn't have to walk with baggage.

The hotel was not that far from where they lived. They were strangely quite on the return trip.

Lizzy pulled into Cates driveway, and Cate jumped out with what little she had. Cate said, "I'll wash the clothes and have them back to you soon." Lizzy gave a fake salute, and said, "I'll see you later -- and winked."

When Cate walked into her home, she felt really lonely. Her time with Lizzy was definitely over the top. She missed her already. So much so, that she slipped her shorts and top off -- she still didn't have panties on underneath, and began madly masturbating. She would take brief breaks, and then back to slammin' the slit. She was desperately in love with Lizzy, and wanted her so badly. Lizzy had started a fire within Cate.

When she finally got through fucking herself, she got on the phone, and ordered some flowers for Lizzy -- a dozen white roses. The note was to say simply -- "all yours".

Cate and Lizzy had fairly busy lives. They both had demanding jobs, lawns to mow, wash to do and grocery shopping. Cate was secretly worried that their jobs might separate the two. Something she didn't want to happen.

wolfgar69
wolfgar69
11 Followers
12