Two Girls in Tokyo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
26 Followers

"Why Yuki? All they want is to fuck."

"Good," I said. "That's all I want too. If I could ever get one of them to even notice me."

"Okay, if that's what you want. Just remember, no boy comes between us. We promised."

"Of course I remember," the anger starting to creep back into my voice.

"Don't get mad at me Yuki," Nobu said, her lower lip sticking out. Smart this girl. She always knew how to get a smile out of me.

"I'm sorry," I said, leaning over to kiss her. "I'm not mad."

"If you want to lose your virginity to some stranger, I don't want to stop you," she said, still pouting a little. "But I want you to take mine."

When she put it like that, it sure didn't match the fantasy I had running around in my head. Now, I imagined some boy who didn't know what he was doing. Or some old man grunting on top of me, someone who'd just jumping off when he was done, leaving me with the pain of my busted hymen, and no orgasm.

"No," I said, "if I'm going to take yours, then you should have mine."

"Oh Yuki," she said, wrapping her arms round my neck and kissing me. "I love you so much."

We just laid there in each other's arms kissing, but I was preoccupied and not much into it.

"You're mad at me for making you give up your dream."

"I am not mad," I said, smiling. "I'm just thinking. Where are we going to get the toys?"

"Oh," she said, sitting up. "The toys."

I sat up too. Thinking back, I must say it all made quite a comical scene. Two teen-aged girls, sitting naked together, try to figure out how to get their hands a dildo so that they could bust each others cherries.

"How about that shop we saw in Shinjuku?" I said.

"I don't think they'd sell it to us," Nobu said. "We still look like kids after all."

"If you wore some different clothes and put on some make-up, you could pass for much older."

"You mean I'd have to do it by myself? No way."

"I'd be right outside, Nobu-chan."

"No way," she said, shaking her head. "Besides I wouldn't know which one to buy."

"We have the magazine. We can just pick one out and all you have to do is show the picture to the clerk." Nobu just frowned. She really didn't want to do it alone.

"Okay," I said, "forget that."

"Doesn't you mom have one?" Nobu asked.

I just shook my head. Then it came to me. "C'mon," I said, jumping up. "Let's get dressed."

"Where we going?"

"Upstairs. I think Mika will help us."

Mika was a girl in my building who had told us about it hurting the first time. She had always been nice to me, and we probably could have learned a lot from her, but we didn't want her to know what we were doing. When we asked her about sex, we just said it was because we were curious. Now we'd probably have to reveal what we'd been doing, but it seemed worth it. I was sure she would help us.

To be continued . . . Yuki and Nobuko enlist the help of their older friend and find a new playmate.

Kusanagi
Kusanagi
26 Followers