Two Good Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
Roberts continues his conquest.
3.4k words
4.51
69.6k
46

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--Kyle Perspective--

Kyle woke up the next morning with a long, full-body stretch before falling back against his sheets and pillows. He was feeling a bit horny which was not unusual in the morning; one of his hands found its way in between his legs to his hardening cock. He moaned softly while jerking and wiggling lazily in bed until he came.

After his orgasm was over, he felt satisfied, but then a strange emptiness began to settle in. His satisfaction transitioned to a feeling that was almost shame. Guilty. Trying to shake the strange feeling off, Kyle got dressed. Today he opted to put on a blue pair of tight shorts and a light blue shirt to match it. He was still feeling a little guilty as he went outside and crossed over to his neighbor's lawn around noon.

Mr. Roberts was kneeling in the grass and fiddling with the soil around some flowers. He looked up as Kyle approached and stood up, cleaning his hands off on his pants. For the last couple hours, Kyle had had the nagging feeling that maybe his neighbor would be able to offer some sage advice like he always did to help soothe the feeling.

"Hey there Kyle, what's up?"

Kyle frowned in confusion as if asking himself the same thing.

"I don't really know," he said. It was the truth. He felt guilty and confused and had walked to his neighbor's yard on a whim. "I feel weird today, it's unusual."

"Hmmm? Weird how? Are you sick?"

"No not sick, it's just like I feel like I did something wrong, like just guilty you know?"

"Guilty? Why?"

"I uh- Well, it's strange-"

--Mark Roberts Perspective--

Roberts tried to act ignorant. He knew what Kyle was feeling because he had implanted the suggestion yesterday for Kyle to feel weird about masturbating and then want to talk to his neighbor about it. It would be easier to just force it out of Kyle, however.

"Green pine cones. When I wake you up, you will admit to me that you masturbated this morning. I will suggest that maybe a spanking will help make you feel better. You will think that being spanked sounds like a good idea and worth a try."

"You will be pleased to let me spank you and will find that it makes your guilt away. You will ask for advice on what to do about the guilt issue and find any advice I give to be intelligent and wise and reasonable no matter what it is."

"You won't feel uncomfortable with being in sexual situations with me or being in a state of undress near me. Also, from now on, you will not be able to achieve orgasm and you won't be able to touch your cock without my permission. Wake up."

Kyle started speaking. "Yeah so I jerked off this morning and it was fine and stuff but since then it's been making me feel ashamed."

"So you feel guilty for masturbating? Has this happened before?"

"No it's not normal. It's been nagging me since then."

"Hmm, that's unfortunate. Perhaps you feel like you did something wrong. Maybe you feel like you deserve a punishment? That might assuage the guilt you're feeling. How about I give you a spanking and see if that helps?"

Kyle beamed at him.

"That's a great idea! How about you spank me Mark?"

The enthusiasm about being spanked was rather entertaining to Mark Roberts. He wondered what Kyle's reaction would be without the hypnotic suggestions. Of course, he didn't say anything.

"Alright, let's go sit on the porch and you can lie across my lap."

Mark Roberts walked to the porch edge and sat down. Kyle came over and laid on his lap without argument.

Roberts gently tugged Kyle's shorts down, smiling at the sight of Kyle's black boxer briefs. Without much hesitation, he started spanking his neighbor roughly.

He wasn't too rough; he had no interest in damaging Kyle or making his ass painful to sit on but he spanked the young man hard enough to get a satisfying jiggle and sound with each smack.

The spanking continued until his hands were feeling a little sore. The part of Kyle's bubbly rear that was in sight was deliciously pink by the time he stopped.

"Did that help at all Kyle?" Roberts asked. He was glad his erection was not pressing into Kyle.

"Yeah, I think so," Kyle said, sniffling slightly. "Thank you for the help Mark."

"Great. The root cause still needs to be addressed though. I think you better hold off on masturbating for the time being. That will just contribute to the guilt."

"Anytime you feel the urge to masturbate, come over to my house and I'll give you another spanking in order to help you break the habit. It will satisfy your need to masturbate. Each time, you can leave an article of clothing behind so you don't feel like you're bothering me for no payment. Does that sound like a plan?"

Kyle stood up and nodded emphatically before taking his shorts off fully.

"Oh yes, that's a really great idea. Are you sure it won't be bothering you?"

"Oh no, I'm more than glad to help."

"Awesome! If it's ever a bother, just let me know."

"Will do. Green Pine cones."

Kyle slumped over in a now familiar fashion. Roberts walked just inside his house and grabbed the shoebox by the door and put it next to Kyle on the porch.

"When you wake up, you will take the box back home with you. You will suddenly believe the vibrators are yours and that you've had them forever. You won't feel weird or guilty about owning them."

"When you get back inside your house, you will decide to put the bud vibrators on your nipples and under the tip of your dick with tape and turn them on. You will also put the larger pink vibrator in your ass and turn it on. You will leave them on and be unable to bring yourself to touch them or try to stop them."

"You will think it is a good idea to have them in to help train yourself to not be naughty. You will not feel embarrassed if I hear or see them at all but will keep them a secret from Maria. Wake up."

Kyle stood and grabbed the box casually from the porch deck before straightening up.

"I guess I'm going to head home now Mark."

"Alright Kyle."

Roberts watched his boxer-brief-clad ass strut back to his house. Twenty minutes later, he saw Kyle walking back. Roberts rose from his position on his knees to greet Kyle.

As Kyle entered his yard, Mr. Roberts heard the buzz of many vibrators all going at once. Kyle was moaning softly. Roberts had to do his best not to smirk at Kyle's state.

"Could you spank me again Mark? I feel like I want to masturbate," he whined.

"Oh, of course."

Mark avoided a laugh. He hadn't thought about the vibrators making Kyle want to masturbate. It seemed logical now that he thought about it, however.

He had only thought of the toys because the idea of Kyle being really turned on and unable to do anything about it had appealed to him when he thought of it last night.

Kyle quickly laid down across his Roberts' lap again once Roberts sat down on the porch deck. He began spanking Kyle's bottom once more as the vibrators raged on. He spanked him thirty times and then let him up.

"Thank you, that helped," said Kyle with a big sigh.

"No problem."

Kyle stood up, took off his shirt wordlessly, and dropped it before walking back to his own yard. The sight of the toys buzzing at Kyle's nipples was exciting indeed.

No more than ten minutes later he was back again - seemingly unaware of how silly this was becoming - and requested to be spanked again.

Roberts spanked Kyle twenty times and then Kyle got up and left his socks, only wearing underwear now as he walked away again.

Kyle came back after another few minutes, looking flushed in the face, and with a huge boner. Mr. Roberts wondered how many times he would have cum by this point without the hypnosis.

Another spanking followed, just fifteen strokes this time, and Kyle peeled off his undies, revealing the cute vibrators working away at his cock and ass.

"Green pine cones. From now on, when we are alone, you will only call me Master and not think anything of it. It will seem like a harmless secret and cutesy to you. You will think of it as a friendly pet name, but each time you say it you will feel a little more submissive."

"Also, from now on you'll forget about wanting to come to me for a spanking every single time you want to masturbate and just limit it to two or three times a day instead and you won't leave clothes behind. When I wake you up, you will want to come inside with me for a while to catch up and chat. Wake up."

Kyle blinked and then smiled.

"Thank you for spanking me again by the way Master. Do you want to go inside for a bit and talk?"

"Sure. After you."

Mr. Roberts fell in behind Kyle, staring at the lad's nice red booty. Once inside, Mr. Roberts got Kyle a drink and went upstairs to go through some of his ex-wife's things.

He returned a few minutes later with a bag full of panties that she had left there and placed it on the counter next to Kyle.

There were at least twenty pairs by his count and many of them were quite sexy. A shame she hadn't liked the sexy ones much.

"Green pine cones. When you leave my house, you will take this bag of underwear with you. You will remember always owning them and it won't bother you that they are girly at all. You won't even notice. From now on, you will only wear panties instead of boxer-briefs unless Maria would see you in them."

"You will keep them hidden from her without thinking about it. Anytime she isn't around and you are out doing gardening in the backyard, you will strip down to only your panties, as a way to stay cool. It won't embarrass you or seem out of the ordinary. When I wake you up, you will ask to go to the basement. Wake up."

Kyle awoke, sipped on his drink, and then put it on the counter.

"Can we go to the basement Master?" he asked sweetly. Roberts would never get tired of hearing that, he was certain. The vibrators continued to buzz away in the brief silence.

"Sure Kyle."

A minute later they were down in the basement. There was a television and a large couch in front of it and the floor was carpeted in a soft, white material.

"Wow, it's nice down here."

"Thanks. Green pine cones."

Once Kyle slumped and closed his eyes, Roberts continued:

"When I wake you up, I will tell you about an idea for something that might help you with wanting to masturbate so much. No matter what I say, you will think it's normal and reasonable and think it's a super intelligent and wise idea, but never tell anyone about it. Wake up."

"I have an idea to help your masturbation problem Kyle," said Roberts.

"Really!?" said Kyle excitedly, turning to Roberts.

"Yup. From now on, after I spank you, you can come inside and I'll milk you until you orgasm, I bet that will help."

"Oh wow, that's really smart Master, I think we should do that from now on," said Kyle, nodding vigorously and grinning with admiration.

"Great. Green pine cones. From now on, you will accept me as an expert on milking, so you will trust anything I do to you when you come to be spanked and milked and not find any of it lewd or weird. You will be thankful that I am doing all of it to help you and think its really smart. Wake up."

"So, should we try it now Master?"

"Sure, if you want to. Stand right there."

"Okay, you're the expert Master," said Kyle with a cute giggle.

Mark was still winging this a bit, so he went upstairs to gather some items that he thought might be quite fun. He brought the bag of things down a few minutes later.

He took out the leather cuffs and pulled Kyle's hands behind his back and cuffed them together. Then he hooked a chain to the cuffs and attached it to the ceiling.

He adjusted it so Kyle was standing and bending forward at a 90 degree angle.

"There, now you won't accidentally move and mess it up," said Mark.

"Good idea. You really know your stuff Master."

Next, Mark unwrapped a condom and slipped it on the head of Kyle's penis after taking the vibrator on Kyle's dick off.

Next, two nipple clamps with small weights he attached to Kyle's nipples after taking their vibrators off, eliciting a moan from his sexy neighbor.

"These will help make sure we milk you fully."

Then he set up a tripod camera in front of Kyle and adjusted the height so it was slightly below Kyle's head's height.

"We'll record it each time to learn what works the best in the future," said Mark.

"Wow, that's a smart idea, I wouldn't have thought of that."

"There, now we can get ready to begin. First, before we start, you should ask me to milk you each time in the future. Also, while I'm milking you, you should say things like "Milk me Master", or "Milk my ass Master" often, whining or begging really needy-like. And really vocalize your pleasure. That will help a lot."

"Okay, sounds good to me. Will you milk me Master?"

"Sure thing Kyle."

Mr. Roberts stepped behind Kyle and pulled the vibrator out to the tip and then pushed it back in slowly, and began fucking Kyle's ass with it.

"Oh yeahh, milk me Master... Mmm yeahh, milk my ass Master... Mm milk me Master... Mmm yeahh that feels nice. Keep milking me Master!... Milk my ass Master..."

God damn, Roberts felt like he was going to cum as he kept listening to Kyle beg for it over the next few minutes.

He started speeding up the thrusts of the toy, smiling and enjoying as Kyle became louder and more animated. It was time to have mercy.

"You can cum now Kyle. I bet you will."

"Oh yeah, I think I am! Fuckkk," Kyle hissed as he began squeezing on the toy and convulsing.

Roberts reached around and began jerking Kyle's cock as he continued to thrust the toy, milking Kyle to the last drop.

After a few seconds, he stopped and took the toy out. Kyle stood there, twitching and gasping.

He then carefully pulled the condom off of Kyle's dick. Wow, he thought to himself. Kyle had practically filled it halfway.

He thought about making Kyle swallow it all, but decided not to. He tied it off, maybe he'd think of a sexy way to use it some other time.

He went about taking off the clamps and restraints and stopped the recording.

"Green pine cones. From now on, you will become horny enough to come see me at LEAST twice a day minimum. You will make excuses about stress and stuff like that if Maria is concerned you don't cum, assuming you are having sex. Are you two sexually active?"

"No."

"Oh, well don't worry about that last part then. You will keep putting it off if she wants to be, finding good excuses each time. Wake up."

"Do you think that helped Kyle?"

"Yes Master, I feel sooo much better now," said Kyle breathlessly. "Thank you."

"Alright, whenever your horny, we'll do this from now on. Just come find me."

"Yes Master, thank you for being so helpful."

They went back upstairs and said goodbyes. Kyle took his vibrators and the bag of panties and went outside and gathered his other clothes before heading back home.

Mr. Roberts closed the door and jerked off to orgasm within a minute while watching the recording from the camera's view, seeing every contortion of Kyle's cute face in the first minute of the milking. Fuck, this was like a dream and didn't seem real.

------

--Kyle Perspective--

Kyle ate dinner quietly around 6 pm later that evening. His dick started to rise in his shorts as he ate. He tried to will it away but it wouldn't work.

Before long it was throbbing along with his heartbeat and begging to be freed. Even after he had washed the dishes, it was still hard and bothering him.

"Guess I better go ask my Master for help," he muttered, remembering his Master's advice and offer to help anytime from earlier.

Kyle put on his shoes, went out through the back screen door after undressing down to the red pair of panties he was wearing.

His dick stuck out through the waistband a bit but he didn't worry about it. Then he walked to his neighbor's lawn and went up to the door and knocked. About a minute later, Mr. Roberts answered.

"Hey Master, I'm stuck wanting to masturbate again. Could you spank me?" he asked politely, hoping he wasn't bothering his Master.

"Of course, I see something is troubling you at your waistband. Kyle blushed at that but followed Mr. Roberts in. Roberts sat down on the couch in the living room and patted his thighs.

Kyle smiled and laid across and grunted as the first swat came and then the spanking started. It hurt a lot and made his butt feel quite warm but he knew it had to be done to help train him to avoid the guilty feelings of the morning.

Kyle grunted in pain a few times and counted about 100 strokes before he was let up again.

"Thank you! Now could you milk me Master?"

"Of course Kyle, let's go to the basement."

Kyle smiled happily and followed downstairs. Mr. Roberts had him stand in the same spot more or less and he obediently stood still as his hands were cuffed and drawn up, forcing him to bend over again.

Then his nipples were clamped again and a condom put onto the tip of his dick after his panties were pulled to his ankles. After that, Mr. Roberts turned on the camera that was still sitting there.

Kyle felt something cold drizzling over his asshole, and then something hard and thick pushing against it. His hole quickly yielded and then the cool, hard object pushed inside and seemed to just keep going.

Kyle felt a drop of precum leak from his cock as the thing rubbed against what he assumed was his prostate.

Roberts started pulling the toy out... Then pushed it in again... Slowly at first he fucked Kyle, quickly building to a moderate pace. His other hand went to Kyle's cock and began stroking it at the same speed.

"Mmm milk me please Master," Kyle begged, biting his lip. The toy and the hand at his cock sped up at least twice as fast. His whole body was awash with pleasure.

"Ohhh yeahhh milk my ass Master," Kyle moaned. God damn, his Master's hand on his cock with his ass being milked was just raw pleasure.

He felt he wouldn't last long this time. After what felt like seven or eight minutes, Kyle heard his Master say:

"You can cum now. Go on and cum Kyle."

"Yessss," hissed Kyle, gasping as he started cumming and filling the condom. His ass kept clenching down on the toy inside it which made for a strange yet good feeling.

When Mark pulled the condom off, Kyle saw looking between his legs that it looked almost half-full. What a large amount of cum! Mark put it somewhere and then undid the clamps and restraints.

"Thank you so much Master," said Kyle thankfully as he rubbed his wrists.

"Not a problem. Have a good night! See you tomorrow maybe."

Kyle thanked him again, pulled his panties up, and went back home. He hoped he would at least last until tomorrow before getting horny again and needing to be milked. He would try his best at least!