Two Good Neighbors Ch. 06

Story Info
The neighbors experience both joy and heartbreak.
3.7k words
4.36
44.2k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Sorry for the incredibly long wait again. I finally found some inspiration on how to continue the story again. I still have roughly two more chapters planned out after this.

*****

Waiting until dinner time to go attend to his Master again had proven a difficult endeavor. At multiple points in the day Kyle had caught himself staring blankly like a zombie and fantasizing about his Master's cock sliding in and out of his body. The fantasy kept getting harder to pull himself away from each consecutive time.

The vibrator buzzing happily in his rear throughout the day had not made his situation any easier. As a result of the toy and his daydreaming, his cock had been hard for much of the time and his panties had started to get rather wet where his dick was leaking precum.

When six p.m. rolled around, Kyle was feeling great excitement. He rushed to eat a quick dinner and then hurried to the bathroom to check his body to make sure he looked fine. A few touches fixed his hair up. The scarlet panties he was wearing made it extremely obvious he was pitching a tent but everything was staying inside the material anyway.

Kyle felt the leather of his collar that was still snug around his neck. Upon reading the name tag again a surge of arousal flowed through his body. On a whim, he decided to look at the back of his collar and fiddled with it for a few moments.

By carefully craning his neck, he was able to tell that the collar seemed to have a keyhole. It seemed that only his Master would be able to remove it, which seemed good because Kyle knew his Master surely had better judgment than he did.

Kyle fluttered his eyelashes and made a kissy face while eyeing his reflection. He bit his lip softly and decided he should re-apply some more lip gloss. A small amount was all he dabbed on but the result was satisfying. After a moment of hesitation he decided to put on a little more mascara as well.

He batted his eyelashes again and grinned, loving how pretty he looked and imagining how happy his Master would be to see him looking this hot in a few minutes.

No more than two minutes later, Kyle was knocking at his Master's back door. His heart was dancing with eagerness as his Master let him into the house. His mouth was watering as he hungered to suck a certain dick.

----Mark Roberts Perspective-----

"Follow me into the tv room Kyle."

"Yes Master!"

Roberts couldn't help but smile at the eager look on his neighbor's face. The large erection the young man was sporting was not missed either. He wondered if Kyle was fantasizing about being fucked even at this moment.

The temptation to try and bend Kyle over the couch and fuck him right away was great, but he wanted Kyle to have another half a day to soak in the hypnotic suggestions just in case.

Roberts walked to the sofa and sat down.

"Kneel here," he said to Kyle, snapping his fingers and pointing between his legs.

On the table he had stuck a suction cup dildo to the side and had it lubed up and ready for his lovely maid. Kyle was kneeling in three seconds flat and staring at his crotch. Roberts grinned and reached down to pull Kyle's panties down and then took the vibrator out and turned it off.

"Slide onto that dildo... That's it, good boy."

The sight of Kyle effortlessly engulfing the fat dildo with his ass made Roberts' dick throb. He pulled his pants and underwear down and threw them to the side and did the same with his shirt. Kyle stared hungrily at his dick. Roberts sat back down and used his hand to slap his cock onto Kyle's forehead, making a wet sound and slid it around a little.

"Okay Kyle, you may blow me now. Make sure to fuck that cute bum of yours while you do. Also, I want you to take it nice and slow tonight while I watch a movie. I know it will be hard for a slutty cocksucker like you but I want you to really make love to my dick with your lips and tongue, got it?"

"Yes Master! I will behave myself and make sure to fuck myself against the dildo while blowing you too."

Roberts let out a loud groan as Kyle swallow his length with his lips and began bobbing up and down slowly while thrusting his hips against the table. He pressed the play button on the movie menu screen and then began playing with Kyle's hair as the movie started.

It was a spy thriller that had recently come out on blu-ray. He had heard it was decent but not great. He knew Kyle would ensure that any attention he could pay to a movie would be divided though, so the quality of the movie wouldn't matter too much.

Kyle was doing an excellent job going nice and slowly to not make him cum before the movie ended. Having his hot neighbor kissing and licking his cock in between slowly sucking it was very heavenly and relaxing. The movie had a sex scene between the main character who was a top spy and a seductive woman he met in Monaco.

It made him realize he hadn't thought about a woman sexually in a while now that Kyle held all of his interest. He looked down at Kyle and smiled and scratched the other man's head affectionately. This was way better to him than whatever pleasure the spy and woman in the film were supposed to be feeling.

Finally, the credits started rolling. The constant pleasure had been amazing throughout the movie but also such a tease. He was still feeling close to cumming despite Kyle's excellent efforts to go slow. Roberts grabbed Kyle's head with both hands and began to thrust his head up and down roughly on his cock for a minute. Kyle seemed to be loving the manhandling.

----- Kyle Perspective -----

His Master was fucking his face so roughly. It made Kyle's heart flutter and he felt very excited as he anticipated his Master orgasming finally.

At the last second, his Master popped Kyle's face off of his dick and kept one hand on the back of Kyle's head as the other jerked his dick off. Kyle barely managed to close his eyes before the first blast of cum struck him on his forehead.

His Master was moaning sexily as he continued to coat Kyle's face. Working him over for almost two hours really had an impact because Kyle counted eight seconds before his Master stopped unleashing any more cum. He felt like his entire face was glazed.

He felt ecstatic knowing that he had caused his Master such an amazing orgasm. He had been wanting his own orgasm for the better part of an hour as he fucked the dildo but had not been able to cum unfortunately. Kyle looked up at his Master and smiled as he felt the cum ooze down his chin.

A moment later, his Master reached down and grabbed Kyle at his armpits and he felt himself getting lifted up off the dildo and onto his Master's lap. His Master gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Kyle felt very surprised.

Kyle blinked a few times and felt like the kiss had made him zone out for a moment. His Master kissed him again and this time didn't back up. Kyle quickly began kissing back and in seconds they were making out. It made his dick throb with enjoyment. He absolutely loved kissing men!

It felt so right to be kissed and to kiss his Master because he knew he loved his Master so much and his Master loved him. He suddenly remembered always trying to kiss other boys in elementary school and then relegating the action to his fantasies through the rest of school, wishing he could kiss hot guys and do naughty things with them.

As they kissed, his Master reached down and began to play with his hard cock, forcing a moan from Kyle. It felt so amazing! Kyle grew lost in the heat of his arousal and the pleasure of lips against lips. By the time his Master broke away, he was not sure how much time had passed. He still had not managed to cum unfortunately but felt like he was on the absolute brink.

"Alright Kyle, you may head home," his Master said as he eased Kyle off his lap. He bent Kyle over the table and inserted the vibrator back in, turned it on, and helped Kyle pull his panties up. "Keep my cum on your face until I tell you to clean it tomorrow okay?"

"Yes Master!"

The thought of going to bed with his Master's cum all over his face as if he were a cinnamon roll sounded very enticing. He quickly left his Master's house and went back to his own. He decided to call it an early night so he could wake up early and feel refreshed to service his Master all over again.

It proved hard to fall asleep with the vibrator buzzing softly away as it kept him hard and horny but he wasn't sure if his Master would want him to turn it off. Kyle knew he was supposed to be nice and horny though, that was what the vibrator was originally for after all, so he decided to not try and turn it off.

The next morning, Kyle jumped out of bed to eat a quick breakfast and then put on a light blue pair of panties. He did his makeup carefully and then practically skipped over to his Master's house.

Opening the back door quietly, Kyle walked in and entered the kitchen and saw his uniform there. He quickly donned it, putting the heels on last. His vibrator and collar were still in place from the day before. Then he began to move towards his Master's room for the daily wake-up.

As he walked, he licked his lips as he thought of how hard he was going to work today to please his Master. He had to do very well. If he did, perhaps his Master would decide to fuck him nice and hard.

He entered his Master's bed room and saw the older man was sleeping. Kyle smiled and crawled onto the bed and pulled the covers away, revealing the lovely naked body underneath. He planted a kiss on the tip of his Master's cock and then licked it all around before beginning to bob up and down on it.

It only took a minute before his Master woke up and began moaning. The sexy sounds just drove Kyle to suck even more passionately. Before long, his Master was writhing in the bed and humping Kyle's mouth.

"Okay, okay stop Kyle!" begged his Master, sounding hoarse. "Kneel on the floor."

"Yes Master!" said Kyle. He quickly moved to kneel beside the bed. His Master stood up and looked at Kyle fully in uniform with his butt on his heels and his hands on his knees.

His Master began to stroke himself roughly and within a few seconds was grunting. The ropes of semen began to splash onto Kyle's exposed stomach and chest in between his skirt and bra.

"That was amazing Kyle. You are such an excellent maid. Now, let's go downstairs and you can make me some waffles today."

Kyle worked carefully to make sure he didn't burn any waffles. Soon enough he had cooked several and brought the plate to his Master and then went to get the syrup too. His Master backed his chair up from the kitchen table and shifted the plate a little.

"Kyle, take off your underwear and face away from me... Yeah like that. Now I want you to give me a lap dance while I eat."

"Yes Master, I would love to!"

Kyle stepped backwards until he felt his Master's crotch and began to gyrate his hips all around as he heard his Master begin to crunch into a waffle. In only a few minutes, his Master was at full mast once more. Even after the eating was completed, his Master sat idily as Kyle massaged his Master's cock with his butt.

--- Mark Roberts Perspective ------

His mouth still tasted of sugar and normally Roberts would have washed the taste down with some milk but Kyle gyrating against his dick was absorbing his full attention this morning.

He found himself transfixed by Kyle's perfect bubble butt and just stared as he enjoyed the feeling of skin on skin. It was time to finally try to fuck Kyle. Roberts knew he was being way more cautious than the situation probably required but he was always a particularly careful man.

It was time to finally disregard the caution though. Kyle would take his cock deep inside him, this was a certain fact, Roberts knew. Roberts standing up caused Kyle to wobble a bit on his heels but then he found his balance.

Roberts slapped Kyle's ass making the cute guy giggle quietly. Taking hold of the vibrator inside Kyle, Roberts began to slide it out and then in again a few times. Kyle began to moan.

"Are you ready to be fucked, oh lovely maid of mine?" whispered Roberts into Kyle's ear. Kyle gasped and turned to face Roberts. He nodded with a vigorous motion.

"Yes Master! More than anything. I want you to fuck me so badly! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since yesterday."

Roberts grinned and grabbed Kyle and pulled him to a lower table by the back door. A window nearby shone morning light onto Kyle's upper body. He grabbed Kyle's ankles and tugged him so his butt was barely hanging off the table and then spread Kyle's legs wide and slipped himself in between them.

It was finally going to happen. It felt like he was a giddy teenager on a second date again! Lifting the hem of Kyle's skirt so his rock-hard dick could be free and touch his cum-soaked chest was the last touch.

Roberts turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of Kyle, practically throwing it across the floor before sliding his own dick inside. They both groaned together. Roberts remembered his vivid dream of the two of them on a ship. This was real though, and it felt great. Kyle was nice and tight and incredibly well stretched from having the vibrator inside him so often.

Using his hands to keep Kyle's legs spread so wide it was incredibly lewd, Rogers claimed his prize and began to fuck Kyle hard. The motions caused Kyle to grab the edge of the round table as he began to whimper from pleasure. Roberts had made sure to keep Kyle horny and pent-up leading up to this point.

"Fuck your ass is amazing. I'm going to fuck your brains out!" said Roberts breathlessly as he hammered away.

"Oh-h-h-h-h y-y-y-e-e-s-s M-a-a-a-s-s-t-e-e-e-r-r-r!" said Kyle. His words were punctuated every quarter of a second in time with Roberts' thursts. The look on Kyle's face spelled complete ecstasy. Roberts was glad that he had created such an insatiable butt slut in his neighbor.

The entire experience was so sexy and surreal. Kyle was already hot, but with his slutty outfit and all the dried cum on his face and stomach, Roberts felt even more turned on. He pulled Kyle's ankles and placed them over his shoulders and pulled the boy closer to him. Then he leaned forward, forcing Kyle's knees into his stomach.

He began to kiss Kyle aggressively as he continued to thrust quickly. They were both moaning as they kissed. Roberts forced his tongue into Kyle's mouth. He grabbed Kyle's hands and pinned them together behind his head.

They remained like that for many passionate minutes until Roberts felt close to cumming. He pulled away from Kyle's lips and straightened back up and held onto Kyle's thighs.

"Fuckkk I love you Kyle!"

"I l-l-o-o-o-v-e y-y-o-u-u-u-u t-o-o-o-o M-a-a-a-s-t-e-e-e-r-r!" said Kyle. He sounded very desperate. His face made it look like he was about to pass out or something.

"I love youuu!..." mumbled Roberts as he began to cum into Kyle's hot ass. "Cum for me Kyle!" he said as began to orgasm.

Kyle practically screamed and began to fire all over his stomach. Some cum was even reaching his bra. Kyle orgasming was making him clamp down over and over again around Roberts cock, which made his own orgasm feel even greater.

He took a few seconds to catch his breath and pulled out of Kyle's slippery ass. Kyle was still gasping and twitching a bit on the table.

"Thank you Master," mumbled Kyle.

Roberts laughed a little. He felt euphoric like he had just run a marathon and earned a medal. He felt like he had grown even closer to Kyle through their shared experience.

Once Kyle seemed to come back to reality, Roberts helped him stand up and straighten his skirt again. A little bit of cum oozing out of Kyle's butt and his stomach was really glazed now, but Roberts figured he'd just have Kyle leave it like that until he went back home.

He put the vibrator back on the kitchen counter, deciding not to have Kyle put it back in for a while to give him a break. Roberts quickly told Kyle what to clean for the day, a short list beginning with the dog room. Kyle left the room all smiles.

Roberts went to go watch a show in the other room. Maybe six minutes later, Kyle walked back in, no longer smiling. Roberts could tell something was wrong. Had the hypnosis wore off? He suddenly felt extremely guilty.

"What's wrong?" he asked cautiously. He stood up and walked to Kyle. Kyle didn't shy away from his hug so it seemed he hadn't broken free of all the hypnotic suggetsions.

"D-d... Your dog he's... He's dead!" mumbled Kyle. He stared at the ground, glancing up quickly at Roberts as if to see his reaction and then back down. Roberts felt like an invisible pail of water had just emptied over his head and a cold flash raced down his body.

"...Dead?" he asked stupidly. His dog wasn't THAT old was he?

"I thought he was sleeping at first but then I opened his cage and touched him and lifted him out when he didn't wake up to clean the cage and he wasn't moving still and I felt for a heart beat and there was nothing I didn't kill him I promise!" said Kyle in full-on ramble mode.

Roberts kissed him and hugged him as he felt his own tears surface and began dripping down his face.

"I know you didn't kill him you dork. It's okay. Alfredo was getting on in years... He's not the first dog I've lost. I lost my first dog when I was still in middle school..."

Roberts wanted to sob, but he didn't want to traumatize Kyle so he dried his tears and fought back his emotions. He released Kyle from the hug and looked down at him.

"I know you haven't done your cleaning... How about you just head home early today, okay?" he hated how his voice broke on the last word. Kyle was staring at him quietly now.

"Will you be okay Master? I can stay if you want."

"Fine. I mean, I'll be fine. Kyle. Thank you."

--- Kyle Perspective ----

Kyle felt awful. His Master wasn't crying anymore but he could see his nose and lips twitching. He quickly took off his uniform and left them in a neat pile.

He had never had a pet so he didn't really understand what his Master was feeling. Perhaps it would be best for him to leave so his neighbor would not have to try and hold his obvious sorrow back.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, I guess? Master?"

"What? Oh. Yes I'll see you tomorrow Kyle. I promise I'll be okay. I just want to be alone... With him for a while."

"Okay. Come get me if you need me."

"Deal. Make sure you get yourself cleaned up Kyle. Here, let me get your collar off first. You can put it back on tomorrow when you come over."

"Thank you."

Roberts produced a key and unlocked it and opened the door for Kyle. Once outside, Kyle turned to look back and thought he could hear a sob.

Feeling downcast, he walked back to his home. His Master never came by to ask for him to come over, and Kyle didn't feel like forcing his presence upon his Master.

He saw his Master out in the backyard around six with a little fuzzy ball of white fur in his arms. He watched as the fuzzball was buried after digging a hole for a half an hour. Then his Master walked back inside.

The next morning, Kyle woke up early and ready to do a great job of serving his Master. Hopefully he would be feeling better today. He would work extra hard to try to brighten his Master's mood either way.

Kyle fixed his hair in the mirror and applied a liberal amount of mascara and lip gloss and got dressed before running over to the other yard. The backdoor was locked.

He tried it a few times but it was definitely locked. He tried to look in but there were no lights on in the kitchen. His eager mood fell. His Master must have been too upset to remember to leave the door unlocked before going to sleep last night.

Kyle tried the door once again before slowly walking away. He wanted so badly to knock until his Master woke up and let him in so he could see his Master and make him feel good but he knew doing so would be selfish. He ended up going back to bed for a few hours, hoping his Master might come get him later.