Two Good Neighbors Ch. 07

Story Info
Kyle and Mark Roberts discuss their feelings and find a way.
3.1k words
4.15
31.7k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I apologize for an even longer wait between chapter 06 and this chapter than the break before. I finished exams earlier in the week so I finally had plenty of free time to write this chapter. I know at least a handful of people were invested in this story and getting messages from their over the last few months made me determined to close out this story at some point. Unless something changes with my plan for the characters, I'm planning on wrapping up the story by the end of chapter 08 to give some closure to the story. I promise a nice ending.

I've also been working on other stories over the last several months, so if you are so inclined keep an eye out for those if I get around to polishing them to the point where I wouldn't be embarrassed to submit them to the public.

*******************

To Kyle's great distress, his Master never came over to ask for him that day. Kyle hadn't even seen him leave the house while watching from an upstairs window early in the day. He had been able to hold out hope until he finished eating dinner. From that point on, the rest of the night was spent moping around the house.

Life just wasn't fun without at least part of the day spent playing with his Master and looking forward to future pleasure and fun. Not only that, his Master had just recently fucked and kissed him for the first times. His body was already hungering for more on both fronts but he had no way to satisfy either desire.

Kyle decided to go to bed early because he was feeling lonely and he also figured that if his Master was feeling better in the morning it would be good to be well-rested for him. Despite this plan, his body had other ideas. Nearly an hour of rolling around in the bed while trying to get comfortable and fall asleep had gotten him no closer to sleep. He was finally able to drift off when he started fantasizing about making out with his Master and imagining how it would all be okay the next day.

Things weren't okay the next day though. Kyle waited for a couple hours after waking up but still he saw no activity from his neighbor's house. Before eating lunch, Kyle walked over through the backyards and this time knocked on the door. There was no response after the slow twenty seconds Kyle counted in his head. He bit his lip nervously and knocked loudly a few times. He waited a full minute and still received nothing.

Kyle stared pathetically through the window next to the door and thought about breaking it and climbing in but he realized that might just make his Master mad at him. Clearly he didn't want to see Kyle.

That final thought started bouncing around his head as he walked slowly back to his own place. For the rest of the day, he just sulked on the couch or kitchen and pitied himself, barely focusing much on the tv shows he was watching or food he was eating.

By the time the sun had set, his negative emotions had grown much stronger as they fed on each other. He was torn between beating himself up for not being good enough and feeling bitter towards his Master and the dog. Kyle realized his Master clearly cared about the dog more than him, but why? He was much better than a dog, wasn't he? Of course he was. It was absurd to have to feel jealous about a dog.

Around midnight Kyle still hadn't heard anything from his Master. He crawled into bed and started crying under the covers, feeling pathetic the whole time. It was clear his Master didn't care about him anymore. He was just a toy to be thrown away. The thoughts kept growing darker and more unreasonable but they made him feel good in a perverse way.

Once he finally stopped crying, Kyle decided that even if his Master finally remembered him, he wouldn't even go over to his house anymore. Kyle didn't need him. His Master could just get a new dog to care about more than Kyle. He turned off his alarm so he could sleep in late through the morning and curled up into a ball on the bed for comfort. He fell asleep quickly since he felt exhausted from his sobbing.

Kyle woke up to a loud dinging noise in his room. He sat up a little and looked at his alarm clock. It wasn't going off. Kyle got out of bed and finally woke up enough to realize it was his doorbell. A rejuvenating wave of excitement coursed through his veins as he thought about his Master. It had to be him!

Then he calmed himself down and remembered his thoughts while in bed the last night. He scowled at the wall, remembering his bitter mood. He crept down the stairs in just a black pair of panties and saw enough of the man standing outside the door to tell it was his Master. He froze halfway down the stairs. He quickly tried to rehearse what he was going to say to his Master about how it was clear he didn't care about Kyle and how Kyle didn't want him anymore anyway.

Righteous anger flooded his senses and he walked down the rest of the stairs and to the door. He opened the door and his Master, who was staring around the porch with a somber look on his face, turned to the doorway and smiled.

"Kyle! I was almost ready to give up; I thought maybe you weren't home," he said nervously.

"Oh, so now you care where I am?" said Kyle. He tried to sound mad but it fell apart halfway through the sentence and he started crying again.

--- Roberts Perspective ----

Roberts froze in panic as his neighbor sank against the far wall and started sobbing. For a second he considered leaving. After all, hadn't he done enough to ruin Kyle's life already? This was all his fault anyway for meddling with the hypnotic control in the first place. As soon as the thought entered his mind he shamed himself for even thinking about being a coward and running away until Kyle calmed down.

He stepped into the home and closed the door gently before walked over to Kyle and helping him stand straight. He rubbed Kyle's shoulders and kissed his blonde head since Kyle's face was hanging down.

"Sshhhh princess, it's okay," Roberts whispered softly.

"Nooo," whined Kyle through his tears. Roberts slowly moved his right hand to Kyle's chin and lifted Kyle's head up. Kyle looked away from him. Roberts almost started crying himself as he saw Kyle's face. The younger man's eyes were bloodshot and the skin around them was red. Roberts felt his heart sinking as he realized Kyle had already been crying not long before. His fault. All his fault. He had been so selfish even though he was the cause of Kyle's intense feelings of love towards him.

"I'm so sorry Kyle. I feel so guilty," murmured Roberts quietly. He began to wipe the fresh tears away with a finger using tender motions. Kyle stood submissively while he did so.

"I don't want you anymore. You like your dog more than me!" said Kyle with a whimper. It was hard to understand him but Roberts understood anyway. His own tears began to drip down his face then too.

"That's not true Kyle," he said in the same calm and steady voice. "I was just being selfish. I indulged my own sadness for far too long. I didn't think about how you might be dealing with the loneliness. So if you want to hate me, hate me for being an idiot, not because I don't care about you." He kissed away one particularly fat tear.

"I don't hate you," mumbled Kyle. "I love you and stuff..."

"I love you too Kyle. I think you know that, but I'm not blaming you for being upset with me. I still need you though. I promise I won't hurt you again if you keep me."

Kyle sniffed and nodded. He hugged himself against Roberts' body like a powerful clamp. Roberts hugged him back and buried his nose in Kyle's soft hair, marveling at how he had truly fallen for the younger man in such a short time.

Kyle squeezed him tight for a few minutes before finally pulling his face away from Robert's chest. Kyle looked at Robert's face for a second and then looked away.

"I want kisses," said Kyle with another congested sniff.

"You can have them. As many as you want from now on, okay?"

"O-okay."

Roberts kissed Kyle hard which caused him to be pushed against the wall. Kyle moaned into his mouth and he pinned Kyle's hands to the sides and went at it. He pushed his tongue into Kyle's mouth and they began to french kiss passionately.

Roberts wasn't sure how long it had been when he finally pulled away from Kyle's lips. The moment had been magical and he had forgotten everything else. At least a quarter of an hour surely. He saw Kyle's lovely dick poking out of his sexy panties. Roberts smiled at it.

"I see at least one part of your body is feeling happier now," he said. Kyle managed a small smile. He wasn't crying anymore.

"I've been really horny... Master. I haven't cum since a few days ago."

Roberts smiled and kissed him.

"Would you like me to help you take care of that problem?"

"Mmhm."

Roberts took Kyle by the hand and led him upstairs and into Kyle's bedroom after figuring out where it was. He eased Kyle until the boy was in a sitting position at the edge of the bed. Roberts pulled the dainty panties down Kyle's leg and stroked the leaking dick that bounced out. Kyle moaned loudly.

Roberts then grabbed Kyle's knees and pushed them apart as far as they would go and then lowered his mouth over Kyle's cock and licked it a few times before engulfing him totally. Kyle let out a high-pitched scream which he muffled by biting his lip. Kyle's knees and legs were wobbling in Roberts grasp to close in response to the pleasure but Roberts kept them pried open and started blowing him aggressively, making sure to run his tongue all around Kyle's cock.

After a few minutes, he eased up and slowly teased Kyle's cock until Kyle was calmed down and then shifted back to a fast speed. He kept this up for a long time, determined that Kyle was going to have the orgasm of his life. Following another slow, teasing period of sucking, Roberts popped his mouth off and stroked Kyle.

"Do you want me to fuck you Kyle?"

"Y-yes Master oh please I want it so bad," whined Kyle. His face was contorted in the most beautiful way with each teasing stroke of Roberts' hand.

"How do you want me to take you?"

Kyle thought for a moment before blushing and shifting to the middle of the bed. He got on his hands and knees and then lowered his face and wiggled his butt while smiling at Roberts. Very fun indeed.

Roberts located some lube and applied it liberally to his dick. Then he grabbed his boxer briefs and moved them to Kyle's face. Kyle opened his mouth obediently and Roberts gently pushed them in. Kyle moaned around the gag happily.

"Good boy."

Then Roberts got onto the bed behind Kyle. He gently eased himself in. It was a little harder than normal, which he assumed was because Kyle hadn't been keeping the vibrator inside himself to stay stretched out for at least a day or two. He stretched Kyle back out slowly and sat buried inside of him for a minute before beginning his hip thrusts.

He fucked Kyle at a moderate pace until Kyle began pushing his own hips back to meet the thrusts. Roberts began to give it to Kyle faster and faster until they were really going at it. Kyle was moaning into the underwear with each thrust.

Roberts leaned over Kyle until his torso was touching Kyle's smooth back. He pinned Kyle's wrists by his head and kissed Kyle's neck while maintaining the pace.

"You feel amazing, beautiful," he said, kissing Kyle on the cheek this time. He spoke barely above a whisper. Roberts was practically breathing hot air into Kyle's ear. "Your hole was made for my cock. I'm going to make you feel so good. I'm going to make you drool all over my briefs and your perfect dick drool all over your bed. I love you so much."

Kyle moaned back something that might have been "I love you too Master."

"You're going to cum around my cock, aren't you Kyle?"

"Mmffmmhmh."

"Makes you my bitch, doesn't it?"

"Yefth id duhf"

"My perfect. Little. Butt. Bitch." grunted Roberts. He kissed Kyle's cheek again. "I'm going to cum anytime now," he hissed into Kyle's ear.

"Mueh tuub"

Sure enough, Kyle's ass began to convulse around Roberts dick and it felt amazing. Kyle began yelling into the gag and Roberts could actually hear noise from Kyle cumming even though he couldn't see it. Kyle gave out a few gasps, punctured by a second of time in between each. His ass was clamping so tightly around Roberts and he couldn't take it anymore. He whimpered and began to fill Kyle's ass with cum.

After he was spent, he rolled off Kyle and Kyle sank down to his stomach. Roberts turned and spooned Kyle and pulled the briefs out of his mouth. They laid there in silence for a few minutes while Kyle kept snuggling closer into Roberts' body.

"How was that princess?"

"Good," said Kyle happily.

"Only good?" said Roberts in mock indignation.

"Nice," said Kyle with a quiet giggle.

"Well, I'm glad. I've been thinking about a fun idea to entertain ourselves for a while. You can rest for a bit while I drive out and buy some things. Keep it a surprise. Does that sound nice?"

"Mmm okay."

Roberts got up and kissed Kyle on the forehead.

"When you hear me get back in the car, head over to my backyard okay?"

"Okay Master."

"And clean yourself up and get your vibrator in and makeup on by then too, okay? You're still my slut aren't you?"

"Yes Master! I'll be ready said Kyle with a lazy smile."

"Good. We'll get you collared again too. I'll be back in under an hour. See you then."

---Kyle Perspective---

Kyle laid in bed for a half an hour before getting up and washing his cock and ass a little. He felt a warm glow in both areas from the amazing fucking he had received. He felt so happy again and felt giddy for the first time in days to see what his Master had cooked up.

Kyle replaced the vibrator inside of him and turned it on and carefully applied his usual small amount of mascara and transparent lip gloss. Then he put his panties back on and laid down to wait.

He didn't have to wait long. Soon he heard a car driving on the street and a honk confirmed that it was his Master coming back. Kyle happily sped down the stairs and went out into the backyard to cross over to his Master's yard and wait for him there.

A few moments after he entered the yard, his Master came through the door with a big black bag and Kyle's collar. Kyle walked over and let himself be collared. It felt good to feel the slight tightness again. Roberts used the key to lock it on.

"Now, as for my idea..." he began to rummage in the bag. "As you know, there is now a vacancy in my home. So, I was thinking earlier, maybe you could live here all the time, or at least as often as you want. Then you'd never feel lonely. And..." Roberts pulled out a long fuzzy tail that matched Kyle's hair well. "I thought maybe you'd like being my kinky little doggy around the house sometimes."

Kyle's eyes went wide. The tail looked so soft and nice. The idea of living with his Master more often was the greatest interest for him though.

"I'd love to be with you more often Master!" Kyle said with a big smile. "And being your doggy sounds fun."

"I'm glad to hear that. Shall we see how you look with these things on?

Kyle nodded.

"Okay. Bend over this chair here and I'll ease the tail in."

Kyle bent over. His Master pulled his panties down and off and took out his vibrator after turning it off and Kyle watched as the plug attached to the tail disappeared inside of him. It filled him nicely. His Master gave the tail a few experimental hard tugs and it didn't move or break at all.

"I bought one of their most expensive ones but you can see it's really durable. Try wagging it."

Kyle wiggled his ass a few times and they both laughed at the sight. Next, his Master pulled out a headband with fuzzy ears on it and put it on Kyle's head and spread his hair around it.

"Cute."

Then he helped Kyle slide two kneepads up his legs. They were nicely cushioned and had matching fur too. Then two similar things were slipped over his hands after his Master had Kyle make fists. They looked like little paws and velcro straps at the wrist kept them on. Finally, his Master pulled out a steel chain that was about three feet long and clipped it to Kyle's collar.

"And of course every cute puppy needs a leash," he said. "You look so hot with all of that on."

"Thank you Master!"

"You are welcome. Now, if you're going to be my doggy I'll have to train you some as well. No standing. I want you on your paws like a good boy, okay? That's what the furry knee cushions are for."

"Yes Master." Kyle sank to his hands and knees and gave his tail a wag.

"And no talking either. I want to hear cute puppy noises. If you mess up, I'll have to give that bubble butt a little smack. If I say "speak" you can talk normally. Understand?"

Kyle closed his mouth and nodded. He barked a few times, getting a feel for the sound. After a handful of times he sounded pretty good. Roberts sat down and stroked Kyle's hair and back.

"Such a good doggy. Now of course, you won't wear any clothes when you are my doggy either. Isn't that fun?"

"Arf arf!"

"Excellent. How about we play some? Let's see how good you are at fetching."

"Arf!