Two Grad Students and Their Friend

Story Info
Two grad students have an unexpected evening with a friend.
3.1k words
4.06
27.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn," exclaimed Sarah, grimacing from behind her laptop. Her vibrant blue eyes narrowed in exasperation. "What's wrong?" asked Jayne from across the table in their shared office.

"My computer keeps crashing and I need it to be running properly so I can work on my project."

After a few minutes of fruitlessly attempting to fix the spazing computer, they decided to consult their department's computer whiz, Martin.

Sarah and Jayne had been good friends since undergrad and were now pursuing graduate degrees in the same field. Sarah was petite, blond with a gentle southern accent that made her shy personality even more charming. She liked attending social events with Jayne, but wouldn't normally pursue them on her own. Jayne was the bubbly yin to Sarah's reserved yang. Outgoing and vivacious, she was always the life of the party. She was medium height with curly red hair and green eyes. The two were fast friends and office mates. Gathering up her computer, Sarah found Martin in his office hunched over one of his never-ending computer projects. His eyes lit up when he saw Sarah. He'd occasionally hung out with her and Jayne. He thought her short blonde hair and hourglass figure were extremely sexy and she was good company to boot. He wished the three of them could grab a drink sometime soon- maybe even this weekend.

"Hey Martin," Sarah said, blushing. She admired his skill in all things technology and the patient way he helped her with any computer issues she had. "Any way you have time to fix this? It keeps crashing and I need it to present a project tomorrow."

"Sure, no problem. I'll work on it and get it back by tomorrow morning." He was happy to help her out.

"Thank you so much! I'll swing by in the morning," Sarah replied.

When Martin got to a stopping point, he took a look at Sarah's computer. He decided it needed to be re-imaged so he started the backup process for her documents. As he was loading files, a file name caught his eye. The title was "Bathtub & Me." Martin never took the liberty of looking at a user's documents, but the idea of potentially seeing Sarah naked like he imagined every time he saw her was too tantalizing to resist. He clicked on the video file, closed and locked his door and hit play. There was Sarah, laying in a jacuzzi with a bubble bath drawn around her. The camera angle was taken from above so her body was clearly visible and the rim didn't block the view. her beautiful firm breasts were above the water line. She had large, pink areolae and her nipples were tight little knots on top of them. There was no noise except for her panting and moaning. Her mouth was parted slightly and she moved from running her tongue over her lower lip to biting it. Her right hand was glued between her legs and her left hand wandered from cupping and rubbing her tits to fondling her belly and the inside of her thighs. Her fingers rubbed her clit which was visible through her shaved-bare pussy to making their way in and out of herself. Stunned, Martin realized what amazing footage he'd found. He grew more and more aroused as he watcher he continue to play with herself. She moaned more loudly as her fingers intensely plunged in and out. The water and bubbled slashed over her tits from the wake of her hand. Relentlessly, she continued to rub her pussy until was obvious she had an orgasm by her throaty groans of ecstasy and moans of "fuck yes!" At this point, Martin was rock hard. It was possibly the sexiest video he'd ever seen. He discretely copied the video, re-imaged Sarah's computer and contemplated a way he could get Sarah out for a drink and possibly even more fun.

The next morning, Sarah stopped by Martin's office to reclaim her computer. It was only after he mentioned backing up her files did Sarah remember her play time that she'd recorded several months previously for an old boyfriend that was still on her hard drive. Martin looked very casual so she wasn't sure if he'd seen the file or not. "Thank you very much, Martin," she said as he handed her the laptop.

"No problem! Hey, would you and Jayne like to meet up tonight for a few drinks?"

"Absolutely," she smiled. "I'll buy you a few rounds for fixing this old mess."

Back in their office, Sarah told Jayne about meeting Martin for drinks. "Oh, how fun," Jayne exclaimed. "He's cute. We'll have to share," she winked. They agreed to meet to get dressed that evening at Jayne's house.

Jayne wore a green sleeveless sheath dress that accentuated her beautiful eyes. Her four-inch heels showed off her toned, athletic legs. Sarah opted for black pencil pants with a sequined top with a plunging neckline that highlighted her creamy, firm breasts. They were giggly with anticipation by the time it was time to meet Martin at the bar. They'd had a long week and were ready to let loose and have a good time.

"Say Sarah," asked Jayne mischievously, "If one of us hits it off with Martin, let's say we all head back here at the end of the night. Whoever gets lucky can take my bed and the other one can take the couch. "Sounds good to me," returned Sarah, "I really would like to stay away from my apartment as much as possible. My roommates are so annoying."

Martin was already at the bar by the time they arrived. He looked dapper in a striped button down shirt. He felt so lucky and excited to be spending his evening with not one but two sexy, fun ladies. Merry-making ensued and Jayne and Sarah flirted mercilessly with Martin. Jayne was more overt, pulling on Martin's arm and telling him salacious stories from college. Sarah was more subdued but still as deliberate at showing Martin she was into him. She listened intently to his jokes and ran her hand on his knee. Both Sarah and Jayne shared interest in Martin (who basked in their attentions) but they worked more as part of a team than competitors.

As the evening progressed, Jayne and Sarah decided to take Martin home for a nightcap. They gathered in Jayne's living room, sipping whisky Jayne had gotten as a birthday gift the month before. Jayne, sitting on the couch, reached in the end table drawer for a coaster. Her hand came across a pair of dice in the drawer. "I had forgotten about these," she said, holding her hand out for Martin and Sarah to see. "What are those?" asked Martin. "A remnant of my sorority days," she returned coyly. "Looks like sex dice to me," giggled Sarah. She was feeling bold from the drinks. Martin decided to push his good luck a little further. "Do you all want to play?"

"Sure, why not?" answered Jayne, glancing at Sarah. Sarah nodded. Her top had slipped off one shoulder, exposing more of the tops of her rounded breasts. She was smiling and looked eager. She was glad that Jayne was there to add some excitement to their night.

Like a good hostess, Jayne refreshed everyone's drinks. Jayne and Sarah sat next to each other on the couch and Martin knelt at the coffee table across form them. His heart was racing and desire pulsed through him as Jayne explained the rules. Each die side had a body part, like mouth, crotch, tongue, and the players had to have some kind of interaction between the two body parts that were rolled on the die.

"Isn't this game made for two?" queried Sarah.

"Yeah, it is," replied Jayne, "we just have to put two of the three people together and let the other person watch. That's how we did it in college, anyway. Who wants to go?"

"I'll be the gentleman and let you ladies go ahead," offered Martin.

"How generous," smiled Sarah.

"Ok, I'll roll."

The die came up mouth to mouth. Blushing fiercely, Sarah leaned over and quickly pecked Jayne's mouth.

"Oh, please, that's cheating," said Martin.

"He's right," answered Jayne. She settled herself much closer to Sarah on the couch. She leaned in and put her hand on Sarah's cheek. Sarah's eyes were round and her lips were parted slightly. Martin could hear her panting faintly. Jayne very softly put her lips on Sarah's mouth. She leaned in even further so that their chests were touching. Sarah responded by kissing her more deeply. She put her hand on Sarah's waist and slowly moved it up and down her side. Martin watched in amazement and horny rapture as Sarah and Jayne's quick smooch turned into a make out session five feet away from him. Finally, they separated and reassumed their positions on the couch.

"Wow," gulped Martin. The girls looked at each other and giggled.

"Who's next?" asked Sarah.

"I think you and Martin should go," said Jayne. "You can show him how thankful you are for fixing your computer."

"Sounds good to me," responded Martin. He was so hard that he thought he would have to loosen the belt on his pants. Thankfully he'd left the top bottom undone for the occasion. He grabbed the die and rolled them. The roll was mouth to crotch. "Jackpot," he thought. Sarah glanced down at the bulge in his pants and announced that she'd go down on Martin instead of the other way around. "I'm still saying, 'thank you' for fixing my computer!" The drinks, the atmosphere, and her attraction for Martin assuaged her shyness and she boldly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She paused and stood up after slowly pulling down his pants. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head to unveil a see-through red lace bra. The bra explained her amazing cleavage all night.

Her breasts were pushed up and were practically spilling out of the top of her striking lingerie. Little gem stones sewn into the lace caught the lamp light and sparkled. In addition to the great cleavage it gave her, Sarah loved this bra because the seams ran right over her nipples. As she moved around during the night, dancing and moving her hands above her head, the slight friction made her shiver with pleasure. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra with a flick of her wrist. Finally, Martin got to see her breasts in person, full and round. It was all Martin could do not to reach over and fill his hands with her beautiful tits. He wanted so much to touch them, caress them, lick and suck on her pink nipples. Sarah saw the lust in his eyes. She could feel how much he wanted her, and she wanted him, too. Unmercifully, she continued to tease.

She slipped off her pants to reveal a matching set of panties. They too were see-through. The hipster cut rode up her ass cheeks so the bottom half was exposed. She kept on her black heels and she stood in front of Martin, legs slightly apart with her hands on her hips to give him a good look. Her hourglass figure, enhanced by her racy panties was a sight that was provocative to both Jayne and Martin.

Feeling Martin's desire for her, Sarah could no longer resist putting her mouth on his cock. She knelt in front of him licked him from base to tip. Martin exhaled deeply and Sarah took it as invitation for more. She grabbed Martin by the hips and pulled him deeper into her mouth. She began sucking harder on his pulsing cock, loosening her jaw and taking him so he was fully in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and moved in time with the movement of her mouth. His moans of pleasure made her wet. She loved sucking cock, and it made the act even more erotic with Jayne as an audience. Out of the corner of her eye, Sarah could see that Jayne was enjoying the show that she was putting on. Jayne had moved closer to them on the couch and her hand was between her legs, stroking herself. Between watching Sarah and Jayne's kiss and the velvety feel of Sarah's mouth that relentlessly bobbing up and down his cock, Martin finally lost himself to a massive orgasm. His cum filled Sarah's mouth and she struggled to swallow it all down, some leaked out of the corner of her mouth and dripped onto the tops of her breasts. She reassumed her seat on the couch and closed her eyes, resting for a moment. Suddenly, she felt something warm on her chest. Her eyes flew open and to her surprise, Jayne was licking Martin's jizz off of her chest. "I just wanted to see what I missed," she said coyly. Sarah couldn't help but chuckle. Her friend certainly knew how to have a good time.

Martin, seated on the floor again piped up "Your turn again, Sarah and Jayne." He was temporarily sated but certainly would relish another sexy show from his friends. This time Sarah rolled. Crotch and mouth was rolled again. Jayne met Sarah's eye. Aside from one college party, the two had never even kissed before tonight. But Sarah nodded and Jayne knew that they were both okay with getting physical this evening.

"Sarah, you did such a good job with Martin, I think that it's your turn for a good time."

Sarah felt a bit nervous but she was so aroused from blowing Martin that she didn't think she could turn down the opportunity for some relief. She slipped her red panties down. She laid over the arm of the sofa so her hips were propped up, giving Jayne (and Martin) an excellent view of her luscious pussy. Jayne started by stroking Sarah's inner thighs and let one hand explore under her shirt. She made a long caress with her tongue and tasted Sarah's warm wetness. She tasted so good. Sarah instantly was receptive to Jayne's touch. She arched her back and Martin noticed that just like in her video, she was biting her lower lip. Eager to please her, Jayne softly sucked on her clit while continuing to fondle her inner thighs and breasts. She gradually built up to sucking more steadily and finally used her first and second fingers to push into her slit. This prompted a long moan from Sarah. After a moment, she began meeting Jayne's mouth and fingers with her pelvis as Jayne finger fucked her.

Martin watched in rapt amazement. He was watching two of the sexiest women he knew pleasure each other. And they seemed unfazed that he was watching them. If anything, they were putting on a show for him! His cock was recovering quickly, swollen and ready to participate again. Jayne was clearly enjoying herself too. Her moans were not as frantic as Sarah's but they were undeniably ones of pleasure. With a cry, Sarah tipped her head back as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Jayne peaked from between Sarah's thighs and licked her lips. She tweaked Sarah's nipple and sat back down on the couch.

Sarah, still panting, looked at Jayne and said, "Jayne, you're the only one who hasn't joined the climax club tonight." Jayne saw Martin looking at her hungrily. "I bet there's someone here who could help me out with that." She was impressed that Martin was hard again so quickly after his powerful orgasm. Reaching behind her, she pulled down the zipper to her dress. She slipped the green dress down her hips, and flung it onto the floor. Standing in her black lace bra and panties, she said, "Sarah, could you help me out of these?" Sarah happily obliged her friend. She unhooked Jayne's bra, pausing for a moment to kiss her nipples and cup her gorgeous breasts. Then, she hooked her thumbs into either side of Jayne's panties, and worked them down, bending at the waist. This gave Martin a view of her round ass and a first glimpse at Jayne's neatly trimmed pussy. Jayne stood in front of the couch, completely naked, her body on show for both Sarah and Martin.

Martin, burning with lust, asked her to lay back on the couch, hips at the edge, her back propped up with pillows. Her curly red hair was tangled and messy and further accentuated her wild and hungry eyes. Martin made his way to the couch, and knelt in between Jayne's brazenly spread legs. He reached up and cupped Jayne's breasts. They were so beautiful, with long nipples and freckles sprinkled between them from long summer days by the pool. He roughly slid his hands down across her belly and down to her legs, reaching underneath them and hoisting them up for better leverage as he slowly pushed his throbbing cock into her dripping wet pussy. Sarah, kneeling on the couch so her knees touched Jayne's hips, had a perfect view of Martin's cock as it plowed in and out of Jayne. She wanted to be part of the action, too, so she leaned over to deeply kiss Jayne. "Does it feel good?" she whispered into Jayne's ear. Jayne answered with a long moan and panted, "Fuck, yes it does... feels... fucking amazing!" Further inspired, Martin let out a deep groan and began pounding Jayne with even more fervor. Jayne's moans evolved to high-pitched cries of ecstasy as she climbed higher and higher, clutching the pillows beside her. "Give it to her, Martin, hammer that pussy," encouraged Sarah. Jayne let out a long final cry and tipped her head back elation. As her moans subsided into panting as she came down from her orgasm, Martin's moans signaled he was not going to be able to hold back any longer. He was only able to go for so long because of his previous orgasm. "Cum on my tits," begged Sarah still kneeling next to Jayne. Martin was happy to meet her request. He pulled his glistening cock out and brought it to Sarah's awaiting breasts. His warm, sticky cum came in spurts across her heavy tits. She rubbed her hands over her chest, smearing it to fully cover both breasts. Exhausted, Martin leaned back onto the carpet. "You guys... you guys are amazing." Sitting up, Jayne leaned over and traced Sarah's jizz covered nipple and brought her finger to her lips. "We know," she said smiling. It had been an amazing night.