Two Grandmas Rocking On The Porch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsie gasped when she saw her friend kiss her grandson passionately, and after Ruth let Jason go a few seconds later she smiled.

"Try it again honey, only this time relax a little and part your lips a bit. Like this."

This kiss went a little better, and Ruth ended up leaning against the back of the couch, put there either because she had pulled Jason onto her or he had enthusiastically done it himself.

"Ruth please," Elsie heard herself whispering as she watched her friend take Jason's hand and put it on her breast as they necked, and after a second of shock her grandson had started to squeeze the yielding flesh like it was a gigantic bicycle horn.

"Now that was a birthday kiss," Ruth exclaimed after the two broke it off. "That's how you do it."

Jason was red-faced when he looked at his grandmother but she decided to pretend she hadn't seen what went on as they finished their cake.

"You know who's a really good kisser Jason?" Ruth asked as the boy stared at her plump nipples poking at the blouse that his groping had helped make hard. "Your grandmother."

"I kiss Grandma a lot," Jason said. "But not like we just did."

"Maybe she will help you practice - not that you need much more because you did fine," Ruth assured him.

"Um - I have to use the restroom," Jason said as he rose and went down the hall.

"How could you?" Elsie said.

"It was easy. We had a nice talk while you were in the kitchen," Ruth explained. "Jason apologized for looking up my dress before but I told him it was okay, and then I asked him if that was the first pussy he had even seen and he said no."

"I know. We had a chat before you came and he told me he got a glimpse of his mother."

"Yeah, Jason said he had seen two pussies before but they both had hair and he liked that better," Ruth related.

"Two? Oh, I guess he saw his girlfriend's..."

"No, the other one was yours," Ruth said, taking delight in the shocked expression on Elsie face while making sure Jason was still in the bathroom.

"Me?"

"He made me promise not to say anything so keep that in mind. I don't think the boy is used to wine," Ruth whispered. "Anyway, Jason said that he slipped into your bedroom one morning and saw you in bed. The sheet was off you and your nightgown had ridden up so he got a nice look."

"Dear god!" Elsie said.

"Don't you dare say anything," Ruth warned. "I think it's sweet and erotic."

"You would."

"Well, he's got the hots for you - and for your pussy which is even hairier than his Mom's," Ruth said. "How did you like that kiss?"

"I shouldn't say this but it was - interesting," Elsie admitted. "I think I'm going to go to hell."

"I hope he's not jerking off in the bathroom," Ruth said. "And I also hope that you aren't going to be a spectator when he comes back here."

"I..."

"Leave it to me," Ruth said as the toilet flushed and the sink ran, and then the lad rejoined the two grandmothers.

"We thought you might have fallen in," Ruth cackled as he patted the cushion between her and Elsie, and after he sat down Ruth added, "It must be tough to pee with a hard-on, huh Jason?"

"Don't pay any attention to her," his grandmother urged the blushing boy. "I think the wine made her silly. If she says something that offends you tell her to button her lip."

"No, it's okay," Jason assured her. "She's funny. Like one of the guys."

"But I don't look like a guy, do I honey?" Ruth cooed as she put her hand on the lad's knee.

"No," Jason gulped.

"You aren't scared of me are you Jason?" Ruth asked, and when he shook his head no Ruth continued. "That's good. I mean, when your Grandma was in the kitchen we had a nice talk. A very interesting chat. Would you like to tell your Grandma about it?"

"Omigod no," Jason said. "Please."

"I'm not going to say anything. I want you to tell her," Ruth said as her hand squeezed the skinny thigh it was on. "She won't be mad. I swear. I know her too well. She's like you. She's a little shy and blushes a lot but she would think what you did was cute. Like I did."

"I can't."

"Tell you what I'll do. If you tell her," Ruth said before leaning over and whispering in the boy's ear something Elsie couldn't hear but that started with, "I'll..."

"Would you like that? Did your girlfriend ever do that for you?" Ruth asked Jason who to Elsie looked like a deer in the headlights as he shook his head no. "Go ahead babe. Tell your Grandma."

"I - uh - the last time I stayed over," Jason began, mumbling as sweat appeared on his brow. "I needed the key to the shed and you were still sleeping so I went into your bedroom to get them out of your pocketbook."

"Oh. That's okay," Elsie blurted out. "No problem with that. Who wants another slice of cake?"

"That isn't all the story Elsie," Ruth said to her friend before turning back to the lad. "Keep going Jason."

"But all this cake," Elsie sputtered. "It will go to waste if we don't..."

"Enough with the frigging cake Elsie," Ruth snapped.

"I didn't mean to but you were asleep and I had to walk past the bed to get the key," Jason rambled. "The sheet had fallen off of you and your nightgown was up around your waist. I saw your privates. It was an accident, I swear."

"That wasn't so tough was it?" Ruth commented. "Elsie isn't mad either, are you?"

"No. What's done is done." Elsie sighed although she was flustered by the fact that Jason had seen her like that.

"Now that your Jason has come clean, why don't you tell him your little secret before I give Jason his reward for being so honest?" Ruth chided her friend.

"What?"

"I told your grandson that if he told you what he told me about seeing your pussy, I told Jason I would suck his cock."

"Ruth," Elsie whined.

"Tell Jason what you did," Ruth practically ordered her friend. "Either you tell him or I will, but I think he would like hearing it from you more."

"Yesterday," Elsie said as her nervous habit of wringing her hands returned. "After you took a shower I went down to replace the towels from the hall closet, and when I passed your room the door was open."

"I know," Jason said. "I always leave it open when I stay up here."

"I knew it!" Ruth cackled and the hand that had been massaging Jason's thigh patted it excitedly.

"You wanted me to see you?" Elsie asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Jason said sheepishly, adding, "I knew you wouldn't laugh at me."

"Laugh?" Elsie asked.

"Yeah, the guys at school always used to tease me and make fun of me when we changed clothes for gym," Jason explained.

"Tell Jason what you told me about what you saw, Elsie," Ruth instructed.

"I told you Jason was beautiful," Elsie admitted as she tried to look at her grandson in the eye. "I said he was very - blessed."

"That's not quite what she said honey," Ruth said as she moved her hand up from the lad's thigh. "She said she couldn't believe how big your cock is, and now I want to see for myself."

Elsie was holding Jason's hand as Ruth pulled the zipper of the boy's slacks down, and it was impossible to tell which of their palms were sweatier as Ruth reached into the open fly and groped around.

"Where the heck - oh! You've got it tucked down between your legs," Ruth declared. "Why don't you stand up so we can get your clothes out of the way?"

Elsie could see how terrified her grandson was as he got up and stood in front of the two of them. His hands were clenched and his knees were weak, and although his grandmother was equally nervous Ruth was only concerned about getting Jason's clothes off. The belt came undone and the slender lad's pants dropped right to the carpet when it did.

"You should be the one to take his boxers off Elsie," Ruth said but Elsie shook her head no while mumbling something about how she shouldn't even be watching this, but she didn't move either.

It was left up to Ruth to grab the elastic of the boy's baggy boxers to take them down, and she did so with a slowness that she was clearly enjoying.

"Such a slender fellow - you must take after your Grandma in that," Ruth announced as the striped boxers slid down further until they uncovered the modest nest of golden curls. "Ooh... you've got a little hair down there don't you - and the curtains match the drapes. Here we go."

Ruth was acting like she was announcing a game or something, expressing surprise and delight when she saw the thickness of the base of Jason's cock, and she kept on describing what she was unveiling until she finally got past the tip of the long foreskin and let the boxers drop.

"Yes - Jason's everything you said he was and more," Ruth declared as she reached over and grabbed the flaccid tube in her hand, and the lad groaned when his grandmother's friend pulled down on the rubbery organ, stretching it

to the limit while Jason shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"I can feel the blood surging though this big boy. Feel it Elsie. He's getting hard," Ruth said as she milked the cock. "If you aren't going to help me at least play with his nuts. He won't mind, will you Jason?"

"No," Jason groaned in a voice that sound strangled, and Elsie watched in disbelief at her own hand which seemed to act on Ruth's command, came up and cupped the meaty balls, rolling the wrinkled hairless pouch in her palm while marveling at their weight.

The two women looked up at Jason, but the boy was staring at the ceiling as his cock became erect, and as Ruth's hand slid up and down the pale monster she eased the foreskin back to expose the bulbous head which had a pearl of pre-cum at the opening.

"A cute John Holmes he is. Head the size of a plum and at least nine inches long," Ruth whispered to her friend before looking back up at Jason and announcing to the lad, "Down here honey. This is where the action is."

After Jason looked down Ruth gave him a smile before opening her mouth and bringing the boy's cock to her lips, and as she leaned forward she left a lipstick trail on the throbbing organ.

"Holy shit!" Jason cried out, and then quickly apologized for his language as Ruth went about halfway down the length of him before sliding back to the tip while his grandmother found herself churning his scrotum in her hand.

"You like?" Ruth said after the tip cleared her lips, and after the lad nodded like a happy puppy she flicked her tongue at the tip before her lips went plunging back down even further.

Elsie wanted to run or at least turn away but she was frozen in place and even worse was aiding this by milking Jason's balls with a hand that was almost as wrinkled as the sac they were housed in.

Next to Elsie her friend Ruth was wide-eyed with her hand on Jason's hip as her face kept thrusting forward harder and faster, the sloppy slurping sound sounding vulgar as she strained to make more than half of the boy's cock glisten with her saliva.

"Grandma," Jason almost sobbed as he reached down and grabbed Elsie's wrist. "Can't help it. Can't hold it!"

"It's okay honey," Elsie told her grandson after breaking out of her daze, and as she kneaded his testicles even harder she told him, "She doesn't want you to."

"AW!" Jason cried out as his entire body shook, most noticeably his legs as Ruth made a little gagging sound, recovering quickly as the lad cam hard and fast, and the silver-haired senior kept sucking even as semen drooled out of the corners of her mouth.

Ruth only stopped when Jason went limp, and after she took his spent cock out of her mouth and let go she turned to face Elsie with her mouth open slightly before leaning over and kissing her friend.

Taken aback at first, Elsie found herself returning the affection and although she shivered when Ruth's gooey tongue pushed into her mouth she accepted it. When the two woman finally broke the kiss, Elsie noticed that her grandson seemed more shocked at seeing them kiss than the fact that he had just gotten oral sex for the first time.

"Your grandmother and I - let's just say that we're more than friends," Ruth said softly. "Aren't we Elsie?"

"Yes," Elsie admitted in a cracking voice. "I know you don't understand. All I ask is that you not tell your..."

"I'm not telling anybody," Jason assured her, his reaction seconding his words. "I think it's great."

"With that out of the way, what do you say the three of us go to bed so we can all get better acquainted?" Ruth said, and Jason even reached down and extended his hands to help the two ladies off the couch before they went down the hall.

***

When the three of them got to Elsie's room she did something that she had never done before. When Ruth had joined her in the bedroom Elsie had always left the picture of her late husband up, in a slightly warped way figuring that the horny old coot would have loved to watch the two of them rolling around in the hay.

Now the picture frame got placed face down because what was going to happen was against everything normal. Her beloved grandson was talking off his shirt and socks and was now as naked as the day he was born and soon Elsie knew that she would be too, along with Ruth.

"Not so bright," Elsie asked Ruth when she turned the knob of the light switch all the way up, and Ruth started to give her friend a hard time before she recognized the pleading in Elsie's eyes and dimmed it somewhat.

"Better?" Ruth asked, and although it was still too bright for Elsie she nodded that it was okay.

Ruth had no shame and was not shy about baring her 66 year old body in the naked light of day despite the fact that while she was a very well put together senior citizen, she was just that. Elsie on the other hand, saw every flaw in her 65 year old self, most noticeably her sagging breasts and the slightly soft stomach that were much more obvious to her than others.

"Your Grandma here doesn't realize how sexy she still is not matter how often I remind her of that," Ruth said as Jason sat down on the edge of the bed while the two women moved over near him.

"I know," Jason said before admitting to his grandmother, "Lots of times at home when I feel horny I take out that picture of you in your bathing suit with Mom and me at the beach and jerk off."

Elsie winced while her friend cackled, and Ruth told her friend, "That's the way boys are Elsie. You should know that by now. Now why don't we get these clothes off of you?"

"Please - Jason wants to see you much more," Elsie said.'

"I want to see both of you," Jason said eagerly as his hand pulled on his rubbery dick. "This is the greatest night of my life."

"Let's get this off of you," Ruth said, and reluctantly Elsie lifted her arms so the flowered blouse could be lifted easily over her head, and Ruth held the garment around Elsie's wrists so that her arms were upraised.

"Your grandmother did a little gardening for the occasion," Ruth noted as she saw the deep hollows of Elsie's underarms were creamy smooth and sparkling with sweat.

"Yeah. I saw that Grandma had shaved her armpits after she got out of the shower this afternoon," Jason declared.

"Oh you did now?" Ruth asked.

"Yeah. I kinda like it when she lets the hair grow for a while," Jason sheepishly added. "She looks like Paula Cole that way."

"Your Grandma doesn't shave sometimes for me because I think she looks sexy when she's furry - like an aging hippie, and she likes it when I do this," Ruth explained as she leaned over and nibbled the moist caverns. "I like it too."

"Oh man," Jason sat as he squirmed on the bed, and then Ruth was standing behind his grandmother, her Amazon-like body dwarfing Elsie's lithe form as she nibbled on Elsie's neck while unhooking her bra.

Elsie's eyes were screwed shut as she felt the hooks come free one by one, wishing that if this was going to happen she looked like she did thirty years ago, but that wasn't going to be.

The last hook came undone and the weight of Elsie's long slender breasts pushed the bra aside, exposing them to her grandson. The aureolas that covered the entire ends of the tubular tits were discovered with little bumps and the fat nipples were erect and throbbing.

"I love these banana boobs," Ruth was saying as she reached around and cupped them, kneading the plaint flesh roughly for the boy's benefit.

"Me too," Jason said as he stared open mouthed at his grandmother being undressed.

Ruth looked over Elsie's slender freckled shoulder at the eager young lad before undoing Elsie's skirt and letting it fall. Then Ruth did to Elsie's panties what she had done to Jason's underwear, pulling them down ever-so-slowly for the eager lad.

The timberline of the reddish-brown bush with just a sprinkling of silver mixed in was revealed very quickly as the cotton was lowered, and after the entire lush triangle was exposed Ruth slid the undies down Elsie's legs.

"Look at Jason," Ruth whispered huskily in her friends ear. His cock is almost hard again already."

Elsie nodded when she looked down and saw that her grandson was not pulling on a flaccid hose any more. His fist was stroking that over-sized prong while his chest heaved excitedly and he grinned even wider when Ruth reached around and fluffed up the dense thicket even more.

"You like your Grandma's hairy pussy don't you honey?" Ruth cooed. "Lay down on your back baby."

"No - don't," Elsie was saying when after Jason had slid backwards towards the headboard, her friend was coaxing her onto the bed, forcing her to spread her legs and knee-walk up until she was straddling Jason, whose cock was erect and arched backwards on his stomach.

"Let me help," Ruth insisted as she lifted Jason's stiff manhood upright. "I think I'm going to cum before either up you."

"Omigod!" Elsie cried out when she felt what Ruth was doing, rubbing the tip of her grandson's tool up and down the length of her opening.

"Feels nice don't it honey?" Ruth asked and laughed when both grandmother and grandson replied, "Yes."

"Then ease down on it Elsie," Ruth instructed. "Slowly."

"Too big," Elsie gasped as she clutched onto Ruth's shoulder for balance.

"Bullshit. Ease down slow. Make your boy a man."

"Oh man. Feels so good!" Jason cried out as slowly but surely his member slid into his Grandma, whose eyes were rolled back in her head as she was impaling herself with her friends help.

"Grab the headboard and ride that cock," Ruth implored with eyes that were wide as Jason's, and she even helped get Elsie's hands to grasp the thick wood just above Jason's skull as she leaned over him.

"A second!" Elsie gasped, "let me - catch breath," she managed to choke out as the searing pain in her pussy began to dull, and then Ruth's hand was on her freckled back, first rubbing and then helping Elsie rock slowly on Jason.

"Grab those hangers of your Grandma's," Ruth instructed Jason, who didn't need to be asked twice as his hands grabbed the swaying tubes that were dangling near his face. "She don't mind them treated rough."

"Like this?" Jason asked as he kneaded the very plaint flesh.

"That's the boy," Ruth said as she leaned over to watch the action from behind, and when she saw that Elsie was only riding about half of her grandson's monster cock she scolded her friend.

"Get down on that cock girlfriend," Ruth chirped as she put his hands on Elsie's bony shoulders and applied a little downward pressure, causing Elsie to cry out as she took in nearly all of it.

"Splitting me in two," Elsie grunted as Ruth massaged Jason's balls.

"You need it honey, and after he gets done with you I'm going to take every inch of that," Ruth declared as she smiled at the sloppy sounds of a stiff cock going in and out of a wet pussy. "That's it - hump him harder!"

"Going to..." Elsie managed to blurt out before her aging body writhed and contorted and her shaking hands made the headboard creak and crack.

The howl that Elsie let out as she came sounded unearthly, and Ruth held onto her friend as her body quivered and shuddered like it hadn't in decades before she went almost limp.