Two Grandmas Rocking On The Porch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Jason said after Ruth helped Elsie climb off her grandson and land on her back in the bedding.

"You came?" Ruth asked as she looked first and Jason's limp cock and then at Elsie's pussy where his semen was oozing out into the bush.

"When Grandma started yelling my dick got crushed and that felt so good it made me shoot," Jason explained as he apologized. "Is she okay?"

"Heck yes. You made her cum like a freight train," Ruth said as she crawled over and lifted Elsie's still-shaking legs up over her shoulders. "Take a rest for a few minutes and let me clean the old gal up."

"Oh no," Elsie moaned as Ruth's face went into the soggy bush and began licking her gaping pussy, savoring both her friend's juices and the boy's warm sap, but although Elsie protested she also squeezed her thighs around Ruth's head.

Elsie's vision was still blurry but she was able to see her grandson now kneeling next to them, excitedly watching Ruth go down on her. She looked at Jason's spent manhood, now sticky and limp but no less impressive looking as it swayed down near the bedding.

I just had sex with my grandson, Elsie thought. I just had sex with my baby, and even though Jason was 19 he was and always would be her baby no matter what the calendar said. He was a virgin and now he was changed forever, with the evidence being lapped up by her friend.

"Ruth?" Elsie called out. "You realize you're the only one dressed here?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot" Ruth cackled from Elsie's crotch, and after she straightened up to kneeling position and undid her skirt she lifted her blouse up over her head.

"Now THOSE are breasts," Elsie told her hypnotized grandson who was gawking at Ruth's huge pendulous breasts bared for the first time.

"You like?" Ruth asked as she wiped a stray pussy hair from her sticky cheek before hefting the weighty globes proudly, and Jason nodded briskly.

"Ever eat pussy before?" Ruth asked, and after she got the expected response she asked, "Want to eat mine?"

"Don't know how."

"Only one way to learn - if you want to that is," Ruth suggested, and with that she rolled onto her back next to Elsie and spread her legs wide. "You can eat us both out while you recharge. Just get your face down there and start licking."

Jason moved over and knelt between Ruth's plump thighs and stared at the smooth mound with the large labia shining with fluids, finally putting his hand on the senior's pussy and rubbing it with his palm.

"So smooth," Jason remarked.

"It won't bite you, if that's what you're afraid of," Ruth commented, and the lad laughed at that before he bent down and put his mouth on the fold, flicking his tongue a couple of times before he felt Ruth's hands in his scalp, pulling his nose and mouth in.

"That's it, lick that cunt," Ruth yelped as she directed Jason's head where she wanted it, and soon Jason was getting into it, making snorting and slobbering sounds as his tongue worker hard.

Elsie had rolled over to watch her grandson go down on her friend, and seeing Ruth on her back with her massive breasts rolling from side to side as she writhed around, decided to play with them.

Jason was trying hard and Ruth was clearly enjoying his efforts, but Elsie could tell that what she wanted was Jason's dick so she moved down to the end of the bed so see if she could help bring it back to life. He had just cum twice, Elsie knew, but he was young and seemingly very virile after saving himself for about 19 years

Elsie looked at her baby kneeling between Ruth legs doing what she herself loved doing so much, and she was stunned at what Jason looked like on his knees with his legs spread. Almost unrecognizable to someone who had powdered that very backside many times almost two decades ago.

Oh sure, his legs were boyishly skinny and practically hairless like they had always been, but what was hanging between his bowed thighs was incredibly manly. His testicles were swaying in a big wrinkled sac, the left one especially large, and the underside of Jason's flaccid penis looked even more monstrous than the topside with a network of veins running up the shaft and the bulbous glans bulging under the incredibly long foreskin.

Elsie's hand took hold of Jason's balls and started rolling them around in her palm, amazed at the weight of the meaty nuts, and Jason added sounds of pleasure while still lapping away.

Elsie let her right hand slide up into the crack of her grandson's rear while using her left to push apart his little butt cheeks. Jason's anus looked as pure as the rest of him, the little puckered ring pink and pert. She let the tip of her index finger stroke the balloon knot, which made the lad shudder, and then let her finger push a bit into his anus.

"OOH!"

"Did I hurt you honey?" Elsie asked.

"No Grandma. It feels good."

"What's going on down there?" Ruth wanted to know.

"Grandma - she's playing with my butt," Jason choked. "She has her finger..."

"She has her finger in your asshole?" Ruth asked in finishing the lad's sentence for him before yelling down to her friend. "Is he getting hard?"

"Goodness! Give the boy some time," Elsie chortled as she kept sliding her finger in and out of Jason while using her other hand to grab her grandson's dangling manhood.

Elsie started pulling on the rubbery hose, milking him like he was a cow. She was amazed at how elastic Jason's organ was as she stretched the dick way down, and while she felt it get a little firmer it still had a ways to go.

"Let a real ass mistress take over," Ruth commanded as she squirmed out from under Jason's red and wet face and had him lay on his back, instructing him to grab the backs of his thighs and pull them up towards his face.

"Like this?" Jason said as Ruth squirmed down while Elsie came back up to the headboard.

"Perfect. Oh boy, his anus was made for rimming!" Ruth declared as she dipped her finger into the tiny orifice. "Hey Elsie, can your boy suck his own cock?"

"I don't know," Elsie replied before grabbing his semi-turgid manhood and stretching it up towards Jason's face.

"I can lick the tip when it's hard and my back feels limber," Jason blurted out, surprising his grandmother by sticking his tongue out, and he sheepishly added, "Sometimes I get bored when I'm home alone."

"Well I'm going to get that cock hard if it's the last thing I do," Ruth said as she bent down and began to lick Jason's anus while Elsie pulled and jerked his cock, and it was obvious what Ruth had done when Jason let out a howl.

"Mrs. - I mean Ruth!" Jason practically screamed at his grandmother who was watching her wild-eyed baby experiencing what she herself often had. "She's got her tongue in my heinie!"

From down between Jason's legs Ruth let out a snort of laughter when she heard that, but that didn't slow her down or keep her from jabbing her tongue in and out of the boy, and Elsie announced that her efforts were being rewarded.

"It's - it's getting hard!" Elsie chirped with glee as she felt the blood surge in her grandson's lengthening organ. "His penis is getting hard again! Oh my stars! He really can lick the tip of it!"

"Damn!" Ruth said after lifting her head to watch, her tongue aching from trying to swab the lad's bowels with it. "Never saw that in person, but I want that thing in my cunt now!"

Ruth pulled Jason's legs down to the bedding and showing amazing limberness for a senior citizen, climbed over Jason's crotch and grabbed his newly engorged organ, placing the knob at her opening and easing down.

"Damn!" Ruth exclaimed as her pussy took in Jason's member slowly while she eased down on it. "It feels even bigger than it looks."

Elsie smiled as her friend took in the immense organ with much less trouble that she had, and then Ruth was rocking on Jason's lap, the slushy sound as she bounced up and down as loud as Ruth's ribald commentary.

"That's it - oh that feels so good - please don't cum yet - almost there!" Ruth chanted as she grabbed her silver scalp in her fists and writhed around wildly. "That's it - play with my tits! Squeeze my nipples. Harder"

Jason had all he could do to hold on to the moist jugs, his tiny hands no match for the mammoth breasts, so Elsie helped him kneaded them while Ruth declared to the two of them as well as half of Ballston Spa by yelling, "CUMMING!".

As she always did, Ruth came hard and loud, and when she had stopped writhing and contorting Ruth climbed off of the lad's cock which was glistening with fluids and still quite hard, to her delight.

"Climb on and put me through the headboard Sweetie," Ruth told Jason as they changed positions, and after bringing his weapon to the parted labia he eased in. "Hard and fast Jason. The harder the better."

Jason began thrusting in what he thought was a hard manner, enjoying the somewhat roomier pussy of his grandmother's friend, but she kept telling him to go hard. After looking at his Grandma who shrugged her shoulders and nodded, he began thrusting as hard as he could, bouncing on Ruth like she was a trampoline.

"Yes!" Ruth hissed as her feet kicked in the air, and after clawing at the boy's shoulders and back she began mauling her own breasts.

Seeing Ruth massage her own breasts was clearly something Jason enjoyed watching, so he straightened up as best her could while still sliding his tool deep in the senior, and Elsie thought his eyes were going to pop out.

"You like watching Ruthie do that, don't you?" Elsie said to her grandson, and the sweaty lad nodded eagerly.

"You too," Jason grunted.

"Me - yes I do like watching," Elsie admitted while watching Ruth squirm in the sheets and knead the doughy breasts.

"No Grandma. You do it to your own boobies too," Jason explained, and when Elsie told him that she could hardly compete with Ruth he shook his head and added, "Please? I love your boobies."

Elsie looked down at her slender banana boobs, which had nothing in common with her friends except for also hanging down to her waist, but her friend chimed it by suggesting as her head got pushed closer to the headboard, "Stretch those puppies out for the boy. That's so hot when you do that."

"Oh man!" Jason declared when after his grandmother's weathered hands went to her own breasts, her gentle massaging of the very plaint flesh becoming rougher, and soon she had taken the plump nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and raised the hangers slowly until her breasts were sticking straight out like they used to do when they were perky and firmer.

It hurt Elsie to lift her breasts out like that, and the stretched flesh looked stressed, but it was something that Elsie had discovered she enjoyed. Along with the discomfort came a strange pleasure, much like the playful breast torture she and her late husband had enjoyed countless time.

As Elsie pulled and twisted her nipples she was rubbing her thighs together as well, and she knew she was going to cum soon but so was Ruth. The two seniors came at the same time with the bed protesting with the three of them on it bouncing, but after their orgasms ebbed there was still the matter of Jason.

"You didn't cum honey?" the women asked almost in unison as Jason pulled his cock out of Ruth's puffy mound, his manhood now an angry crimson and very erect.

"I tried not to shoot too fast this time," Jason shrugged.

"And you succeeded," his grandmother proudly added.

"Why don't you come up this way?" Ruth suggested. "Just knee-walk up over my hips and put that big boy right between my tits."

"Like this?" Jason asked as he moved up and put his swollen prick in between the mountains of flesh where it promptly disappeared in the sweaty slick cavern when Ruth squeezed her breasts together."

"Perfect. You like?" Ruth asked.

"Oh man!" was the lad's reply as he began thrusting away, turning to his grandmother and suggesting they could do that do sometime too.

"Maybe," was Elsie's answer, biting her tongue before she said something like being able to tie her breasts in a knot around his manhood.

Elsie didn't want to ruin Jason's fun and besides, he really did seem to find what she was ashamed of attractive. So did Ruth, and while they were probably trying to be nice, maybe she wasn't as bad looking as she thought.

In front of her, her grandson was cumming and Ruth was cackling after a jet of cum escaped her cavernous cleavage and landed on her chin. The rest of Jason's seed trickled down over Ruth's collarbone and neck, and the crimson organ that Ruth released from captivity looked sore and dead.

The three of them ended up in a tangle on the bed, with Jason cuddling up to his grandmother and Ruth making him part of the human sandwich for a while before Jason excused himself for a moment.

"Got to use the bathroom," Jason announced as he climbed out of bed.

"Need some help?" Ruth offered as Jason left the room, and he laughed as he went into the bathroom.

"He didn't know you were serious," Elsie said, knowing full well that her friend's sexual appetite was as varied as it was insatiable.

"He'll learn in time hopefully," Ruth said. "I wouldn't have any problem letting him hose me down. He's beautiful and you are one lucky old broad."

"His butt looks so cute when he walks," Elsie opined, wincing when Ruth cupped her sore breast gently.

"Tastes as good as it looks," Ruth informed her friend. "I like the way his cock swings when he walks, like an elephant's trunk. I wonder how it would feel in my ass?"

"You are a shameless hussy," Elsie informed her friend.

"Just imagining doing it. I don't think my plumbing could take it these days," Ruth explained. As for you, I can only hope that you include me in your fun occasionally in the future."

"No, this will never happen again," Elsie said firmly. "This - what happened - this was all your doing. That and the wine. Hopefully it will be forgotten in time."

"Bull," Ruth snapped. "I saw your face when he was fucking you. You're hooked on him and I don't blame you."

"Jason will find somebody his own age," Elsie declared. "Now that he has confidence he will..."

"Jason loves you," Ruth said. "Way beyond Grandma love. You can see it in his eyes."

"He looked that way at you too."

"He likes me but he is head over heels about you. Trust me. You won't have to seduce him next time," Ruth declared in a authoritative manner. "Before long that hairy pussy of yours will be swallowing up that foot long whenever you can."

"His penis is not a foot long," Elsie said. "You always exaggerate everything. He's not a freak."

"Felt like a foot to me," Ruth admitted after rubbing her reddened mound. "I don't think I could take another round believe it or not."

"The insatiable Ruth Mundy has had enough? Now I've heard everything," Elsie chuckled but then added, "I don't even think I can walk."

Jason returned, cupping his hands over his privates as he rejoined the two seniors in bed, and that got a big laugh from the ladies.

"Elsie? Do you mind if I stay overnight?" Ruth asked. "With the wine and all? I'll sleep on the couch."

"Don't be silly," Elsie replied.

"No Ruth. Please stay in here," Jason earnestly chirped. "When will I ever get a chance to sleep with the two most beautiful women in the world again?"

"Hopefully a lot more times," Ruth answered before turning to her friend. "He's a charmer."

"I know," Elsie cooed in response.

***

Although Ruth was exhausted she didn't sleep very soundly. It wasn't the bed, which she had been comfortable in the many times she had shared it with Elsie since first seducing her about four years ago, and it wasn't the presence of Elsie's grandson although she had spent a lot of time looking at the lad's cock as it rested on his hip while he slept, looking like a snake that had swallowed a mouse in the dim light that came from the hall.

The mild insomnia was just something that occasionally happened as Ruth aged, and her pills were home, but it didn't help that while she was sore she was also horny even after all of that sex.

On the other side of the bed Ruth heard Jason's voice, and then Elsie rolled over onto her side and rested on her elbow facing her grandson while being nosy by nature Ruth strained to hear.

"Does it bother you?" Elsie was asking. "Me being - you know - intimate with another lady? With Ruth?"

"Gosh no," Jason replied. "It's no fun being alone, and Mom always worried about you after Grandpa passed. She's a nice lady. Really funny too."

"I love her," Elsie said. "I'm glad you like her too."

"We're going to keep on doing this aren't we?" Jason whispered. "This isn't just something to celebrate Ruth's birthday is it?"

"I suspect we will," Elsie sighed as Ruth silently celebrated being right again. "It's not right but I can't say no to you. What the? Oh my. You're hard again."

"Can't help it," Jason said as he reached over to his grandmother and put her hand between her legs. "I love how hairy you are down there."

"Honey, I really can't right now," Elsie explained. "It was so good but I'm so sore - it's been so many years and your penis is enormous."

"I lied to you before," Jason admitted. "Remember when I told you how when I went into your room when you were asleep and your nightie was up high and the sheet was down?

"Yes."

"Um - I didn't touch your nightie but I did kinda pull the sheet down a little," Jason confessed. "And I did more than look. When I saw how beautiful you were my dick got hard and I - I masturbated while I looked at you."

"Oh. Well, after all I've done here, I can't really say anything," Elsie said.

"I do that a lot," Jason explained. "When you're outside and stuff I look through the blinds at you and play with myself."

"I'm flattered for some reason that I can still arouse a man. I guess young fellows do that a lot. If I had a penis I probably would too."

"I like it when you say penis and stuff like that and Ruth says all kinds of four-letter words," Jason giggled. "It's so opposite."

"Opposites attract I guess," Elsie said softly. "Maybe tomorrow night we can do it some more."

"Okay," Jason said, but the dejection in his voice was obvious.

Ruth was about to volunteer to help the lad out but her friend was not going to turn away from her baby in his time of need so Ruth watched as Elsie got up on her knees and moved to Jason's hip.

"Can't have you try to fall asleep like that," Elsie whispered as she lifted her grandson's erection upright and bent over it.

Ruth watched the silhouettes in the dim light, with her friend's mouth taking the monolith between her lips and letting her mouth slide up and down while Jason moaned softly.

Up and down Elsie's head went, and the more Ruth watched the more frisky she got. Her friend's ass was so close that when Elsie bent over the sight of her furry crack was too much for Ruth.

"I think we woke Ruth up," Elsie declared, briefly taking her grandson's manhood out of her mouth to explain why her cocksucking was getting a little sloppy before going back down on his swollen weapon.

"What's she doing?" Jason asked as he looked over at the silver haired senior whose face was buried in his Grandma' butt crack. "Oh - I get it. That's awesome isn't it? I can't wait to do that myself to you guys."

Elsie's response was muffled and Ruth's mouth was otherwise occupied, but if they could have answered their responses would have been resounding agreement.

***

thank you for reading