Two Heads are Better Than One

Story Info
Wife gets a new 'boy toy'.
2.7k words
4.02
58.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMWGIRL
BMWGIRL
2 Followers

My husband and I have known each other since we were in high school and have been together for almost 20 years. We have a strong marriage and have tried to find ways to spice it up. Joe is 40 and a true European man with dark hair, dark eyes, very fit with a nice ass and nine inch cock which he knows how to use very well. I'm 38 with reddish blond hair, green eyes and a slim build which I work on daily to stay fit. In the past, we've explored a local swingers club where we've met some great people, but never took it any further than a night out at the club. It seemed we were destined to only be with each other, until a few weeks ago.

Joe has a friend, Rob, who is married but not happy with his sex life. He's come up a few times to go out with Joe as he lives an hour away, but I've never gone out with them as I believe the guys need their time out. Rob had a girlfriend at the time who he had fun with, but would always go home to his wife as he still loves her very much and was just looking for some excitement in his life. Aren't we all...

One day, Rob called Joe to ask him if we knew of any single women who may be looking for a good time. As most of our friends are either married or in relationships, we were unable to accommodate him. Then he asked, what about Cindy. Joe was caught off guard, but a feeling of excitement came over him to think that he could bring another man into our bed. I got a phone call.

My job takes me on the road all day as I am a sales rep for a large territory. I answered my blackberry to find a very soft and cautious voice on the other end of the line. Hi hun, he said. I want to ask you something, but I don't want you to get upset with me. As he started to tell me of the conversation he had with Rob, I had to pull off to the side of the road because my concentration was no longer on my driving. I couldn't believe he was actually asking me if I wanted to sleep with another man whom I had only met once in passing. I told him that he had caught me off guard and that I love him very much but was not interested in pursuing that. When I hung up the phone and started to drive again, my mind was spinning. How could he do that to me? I'm driving to see clients and he drops that on me. I was getting upset, yet my heart was pounding and I realized that I was getting wet thinking about it.

I lifted my skirt up and felt the wetness between my legs. I never wear panties, so it was easy to slide a finger into my pussy to feel just how hot and wet I was getting. I pulled over again wondering if anyone was watching my erratic driving. I felt my clit tingle and rubbed it with one hand as I inserted my fingers deeper into my pussy surprised at how turned on I was at this proposition. I pushed harder against my fingers, grinding my hips into an orgasmic rhythm, moaning with pleasure as I brought myself to a climax. I opened my eyes a little embarrassed that I was in my SUV half naked in the middle of the afternoon. I adjusted my clothes and called Joe back to tell him that I have been thinking about it and may be open to meeting Rob to see if there was an interest.

Later that day, as I was arriving home, Joe called to tell me that Rob was going to come up for a visit. I went into the house, undressed and ran a hot bath. Thoughts were racing through my mind. Would something happen tonight? No, I wanted to take this slow. I didn't want to have any expectations. What if I didn't like Rob and what if he didn't find me attractive. Well, I thought, either way I was going to fuck my husband silly tonight so I wanted to make sure that I was shaved and ready for a night of hot sex. I always shave myself completely, but today I took extra care to make sure there was no trace of hair around my pussy. Joe likes it shaved as he keeps his very well groomed. He says it adds to the pleasure when he goes down on me and when he can slide his cock in my pussy and feel the wetness on my skin. I dressed and waited for my husband to come home.

Joe came home, gave me a big kiss and we talked about Rob's impending visit later that evening. We both agreed that we would keep the communication open and just get to know each other. He was proud of the erection he was getting as we talked about it and assured me that he was ok with whatever happened as long as I was alright with it. He jumped in the shower and I poured a drink as I waited for the night to unfold.

When Rob arrived in his black corvette, I went outside to greet him. Before he could get out of the car, I jumped in the passenger side and asked him to take me for a ride. I am passionate about cars and wanted to see how it handled, I also wanted to see how he handled the car. The way a man drives says a lot about the man and I was pleased at the power and control he had when he took the corners. Smooth, fast and definitely in control. I loved the car and my interest was peaked about the man. Rob is tall, blond, with a dark summer tan. He was dressed casually and well groomed. I could see he had a good sense of humour and felt comfortable with him in the car. We got back to the house and Joe chuckled when he found out that we had gone for a ride. He likes my spunky side and was not surprised that I had done that. He had fixed a coupe of drinks and we all got comfortable in the living room. I made a suggestion that we all go into the hot tub and continue our conversation there. It was a beautiful night and we always end our evenings in the hot tub, usually just the two of us. Tonight, there would be three.

I went into the bedroom, which has a door off the deck where the hot tub is. I slipped on my white robe and went out to open the hot tub. The two of them were still talking as I slipped off the robe and into the hot tub. It was dark, so the neighbours couldn't see that I wasn't wearing anything. Just as I started to relax, Joe and Rob came out, quickly undressed and came in. We continued our conversation under the moonlight, our legs touching in the middle of the hot tub. It was an easy conversation and the time was flying by. Rob started to caress my legs and Joe watched for my reaction to having another man touch me. It was erotic, sensual and exciting to have my husband watch as Rob slid his hand higher up my leg. I shuddered as his hand reached my pussy and I playfully asked if he was looking for a trace of hair, of which there was none. He let out a quiet moan with the confirmation that I was completely shaved.

Joe got out of the tub to freshen up our drinks. Rob reached over, pulled me into him and started to kiss me. I pulled back, startled at the lack of effort it took to pull me on top of him. I could feel his hard cock between my legs and he whispered that it was ok, that he and Joe had talked about it and he was ok with it. I didn't even have time to respond as he pulled my mouth onto his and started kissing me again. My heart was pounding and I felt like it was going to come out of my chest. It was exciting to feel another man's breath on mine and my body relaxed as he pulled my body tighter into his, sliding the head of his cock into my pussy. For a moment I thought of stopping what was happening, but he entered me with a forceful thrust and I let out a gasp as I found him impossible to resist. I knew that I couldn't stop him from taking me and I didn't want to stop him either. I pulled my body tighter into his and began thrusting with him as I felt his breath on me and could hear my soft moans as our lips would touch and the desire to be taken grew too intense to even realize that Joe had come back out onto the deck. I looked up at him, as I realized what I was doing and saw that silly grin on his face as he said that it hadn't taken very long to get started.

Rob whispered for me to tell Joe to come in and suck his cock, which I did. I reached for his cock and couldn't wait for him to get close enough to put my mouth around it. I think he was just enjoying the view and came towards me slowly. That, or he wanted to tease me. I didn't care. I hungrily started to wrap my tongue around the head of his cock as I slid my mouth as deep as I could over his shaft. Rob didn't miss a thrust as I fumbled to put Joe's cock in my mouth. My mind was spinning and somehow we all stumbled out of the tub and into our bedroom.

My mind was racing. Should we be doing this? Should I stop it now? My body took over as Rob parted my legs and started to circle my clit with his tongue. Joe held his cock like a missile looking for a warm, wet place to put it. I longed for it and guided it towards my open mouth. Rob found a place to put his fingers as he caressed my clit with his tongue and searched for my G spot. Joe grabbed my tits and twisted my erect nipples as I moaned with a mouthful of cock. My body arched as I quickly climaxed in the excitement of having two men pleasuring me.

Rob moved up to feel my mouth on his hard throbbing cock and Joe moved to feel the wetness of my pussy knowing I had just came. He slid his cock into my pussy and lifted my legs over his shoulders to penetrate my wet hole and hit my spot as he thrust his cock in and out making me scream with his thick, long, hard manhood. My screams were muffled as Rob thrust his cock in and out of my mouth with a rhythmic pattern to compliment Joe's. It was if the two of them knew exactly how to please me. I was coming so hard and fast that it was almost unbearable and my body was writhing in complete extacy. The two of them moved and changed positions without missing a beat. There was never a moment when I didn't feel like I was going to explode. My orgasm was so powerful that it had sprayed over the bed and onto the floor leaving a large wet puddle on the carpet. My body went limp as Rob pulled me onto the floor where I had just cum and he started to go down on me again taking in all of my fluids. Our bodies were drenched with sweat and cum and I was lifted back onto the bed so my husband could fuck me again.

I didn't think I would be able to handle any more when he entered me and fucked me so hard I thought the neighbours would hear me screaming in complete exhausted extacy. I sprayed all over his chest and he pulled out, not wanting to release his load yet. As I lay there covered in my own juices, Rob lay beside me and I reached for his cock. I wanted to give as much pleasure as I had received. I longed for his cock in my mouth. I playfully teased it with my tongue, slowly lowering my mouth over its entire length until I could feel the head at the back of my throat and my lips at the base of his shaft. Slowly I raised and lowered my head over his cock listening for his approval of the way I was sucking his cock and responding to his hips as he would grind them into my face. He spun me around so I was on top of him in a sixty nine position and fucked me with his tongue until I came again on his face. He didn't stop and I grabbed his ass tight as he brought me to orgasm again while Joe watched from the chair in the corner.

Feeling he was about to release his load, he moved around so he was behind me and started to fuck me doggy style. I begged him to grab my long hair and pull it while he pounded me. He complied with my every wish and my head arched back as he thrust his cock deeper inside of me. He looked over at Joe who was enjoying the sight of having his wife fucked by another man and asked him what he would like to watch. Joe told him that I like it in the ass, so with my hair still being held tight, he slid his cock into my ass. I was so wet that it went in easily and he began pounding my ass with the same intensity that he was fucking my pussy. I was screaming so loud, that Joe came over to fill my mouth with his cock just to shut me up. I rocked my body hard into Rob's as he thrust the full length of his cock into my ass. My screams were muffled but still loud as the two of them brought me to orgasm after orgasm.

I collapsed, limp on the bed knowing that they had not yet released their load. They had been wanting only to make me cum over and over for more than an hour and I knew that I had to give them the same pleasure that they had given me. As we lay there, drenched and breathing hard, I reached for both of their cocks. Joe got on his knees and put his cock into my mouth while Rob caressed my swollen pussy. It was hot and wet and he climbed on top of me entering me again as I sucked on Joe's cock. He told Joe to cum all over my face which got me excited again and I started sucking his cock harder and faster as I ran my tongue around the head of his cock every time I moved my mouth to the end. I wanted to feel his hot cum all over my face and I sucked him harder and faster as I could feel his cock twitch, ready to explode. As he came, Rob fucked me harder, he loved watching Joe cum on my face. It was warm and sticky and was everywhere. I had to wipe it off my eyes so I could see and as I regained my vision, I had Rob's cock now in my mouth. With it still in my mouth, I rolled over so he was on his back and sucked that cock like it was going to be the last time I would ever see it. I felt him get close to climax a few times, but he held off and I must have worked that cock for twenty minutes when he finally unloaded.

We all lay there for a few minutes, then Rob jumped in the shower, got dressed and we said our good-bye's as he left to go home to his wife. Was this just a one time thing? I don't think so...

BMWGIRL
BMWGIRL
2 Followers