Two Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra slipped off of the couch onto her knees in front of him as she undid his belt and the snap of his pants. She gave him a sultry look as she brought the zipper down, reached inside, and took hold of his hardening penis for the first time. Roger exhaled loudly and threw his head back as he felt her fingers close around him. She pulled it out and slowly lowered her head into his lap. She licked up and down his shaft at a slow speed, making sure he felt her tongue on every inch. When she reached the top, she swirled her tongue around the head a couple of times. After that, she took him into her mouth and descended down to the root.

Roger could not believe what was happening. He tried to watch her as she worked on him, but felt that if he dared, he would explode. Instead, he closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing, which was something that he could not do. So, he relaxed and just let his feelings take over.

She sucked on him until she came up to the head, at which point she let it come out of her mouth with a slight "pop." She stuck her tongue out at a point, and licked up and down the length of the protruding vein along the underside of his cock. When she reached the head a second time, she stopped licking and started kissing it up and down with a series of soft, short kisses. After that, she engulfed his cock once more, bobbing her head up and down a little faster this time, and used her tongue to swipe along the underside as she went.

Roger's hands went to her hair. He couldn't help it, the sensations were just too much. He gripped her hair in both of his hands as he let out a primal grunt and lifted his hips off of the sofa for a moment. When he got that out of his system, he let them fall back down and continued to enjoy the things that she was doing to him.

When he sat back down, Cassandra lightly scraped his shaft with her teeth. Just enough to let him know she did it on purpose, but not enough to hurt. His moan told her that he actually liked it. She sped up the movement of her head as well as the actions of her tongue. Her right hand came up to his shaft and started stroking it while she sucked mostly on just the top half of his cock. Her left hand did not stay idle for long, as it came up to lift his balls out of the fly of his pants and fondled them.

She stopped sucking on it for a couple of minutes to run her tongue along the sides and circle the head, licking and swallowing all of the pre-cum that had come out of him. When she went back down on him, she could feel in his balls that he was approaching the point of no return. Her head bobbed on him faster and faster, increasing her suction with every downward motion of her mouth. She felt his balls rise up, pulling closer to his body. Quickly, she removed her hand from his shaft and took him into her mouth all the way to the root once more.

Roger felt the cum rising up his shaft. His hands grabbed her hair even tighter than before as he got ready for the explosion that was sure to come. He felt her hand leave, and was amazed when he felt her lips had replaced it at the base of his cock. He felt her tongue slide across the big vein once more and that was all it took. His hips bucked as he shot his load into her mouth. He could feel the muscles in her throat milk him as she swallowed each blast of cum from his cock. When he was finished, she slowly sucked his shaft out of her mouth, making sure she got every drop. Licking her lips, she looked at him. It was the first time he had opened his eyes since the blowjob started.

It was at this point that Roger realized that she was still in her bra and panties. He had her stand up as he put his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly brought them down the length of her legs. When he had them around her ankles, he fell to his knees in front of her. He lifted one of her legs and put it over his shoulder. He could smell her sex as he brought his head to her clean shaven pussy. He stuck out his tongue so he could taste her. As his tongue came into contact with her sex, he could taste the sweet and acidic nectar, and he heard her gasp, bringing a smile to his face. He let his tongue explore her, feeling the skin and tasting her juices. He found that the lips of her pussy were large, which he loved. He pushed his head in a little farther so he could suck them into his mouth. When he had them between his lips, he used his tongue to clean them of all the juices that were there.

Cassandra was breathing heavily as she felt Roger's tongue move along her slit. The one leg she had on the floor was starting to shake from a combination of trying to hold her steady, and the abilities of Roger's mouth. She was afraid she was going to fall until she felt one of Roger's strong hands cup her ass, steadying her so he could continue licking her. She started grabbing at her large breasts, pinching her nipples through the material of her bra. When she felt his tongue swipe along her captured pussy lips, she reached behind her, unsnapped it, and whipped it off, freeing her breasts and allowing her fingers to pinch her hard nipples directly.

Roger let her pussy lips out of the confines of his mouth. He made his tongue firm and ran it up her slit until he reached her clit. He kept stabbing at it with his tongue, causing her to inhale sharply and her hips to buck at his mouth. He felt her hands go to the back of his head, pushing him into her more. He continued to play with her clit, making her moan louder. The sounds of her excitement filled him with a pride like he had never known.

"Oh, my gawwddd!" she shouted. "That feels ssoooo goooodddd!" Her hips thrusting forward with every other word.

Roger pulled his head away from her just so he could let her down on the sofa, before resuming his ministrations. With her laying down, he had even more access to her than before. He attacked her pussy with an intensity that he had never felt before. He licked her from her clit to the bottom of her slit, then back up. Her fingers ran through his hair. He sucked on her clit, taking it into his mouth and using his tongue and teeth on it, making her shudder a bit. Gently he inserted one of his fingers into her, slowly moving it in and out as he continued his attentions on her clit.

Her hips came off of the sofa as she felt his finger go inside of her. She loved the feeling of his tongue on her clit, then for him to add his finger, it was driving her crazy. She could feel her orgasm starting to build in her belly. She knew that once she got that feeling it was only a few minutes before she would reach her climax.

Roger quit teasing her clit, withdrew his finger, and sucked her pussy lips back into his mouth. He could tell by the way they tasted that she was very aroused and her juices were flowing continually. He sucked and licked them clean, made his tongue flat, ran it up along her slit, getting all of her flow onto it, before sucking her clit back into his mouth.

The feeling of his tongue licking up all of her juices was more than Cassandra could take, and once his lips were locked around her clit, she came hard. Her entire body shook violently on the couch, causing her large breasts to bounce up and down on her chest. Her fingers gripped his hair as her orgasm tore through her. When she finished shaking, he licked up all of the juices that were still flowing out of her, kissing her pussy lips before licking them clean.

"Fuck me, Roger!" she said when she finally got her voice to return. "I want you to fuck me! Now!"

He didn't need a second invitation. He stood up and shucked his pants off completely before laying down on top of her. He felt her fingers on his cock once again as she guided him inside of her. The heat, wetness, and tightness of her caused him to throw his head back. Never before had he felt all three of those sensations at once. He thrust in and out of her slowly at first, but started gaining speed as he got used to the feeling of her. He opened his eyes to look down at her. He saw that her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open, with a look of pure pleasure on her face. He lowered his head to kiss her neck as he thrust into her over and over again.

"Oh, yes! That feels so good, baby! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

The words just poured out of her mouth as Roger continued to pound into her. He was surprised to hear such a small, seemingly reserved girl could talk like that, but it excited him also. He kept thrusting into her when he felt her hand work its way in-between their bodies. He raised up and looked down to see her rubbing her clit as he fucked her. A minute later, her body was racked with her second orgasm of the night. Roger continued to pump into her through it, but had to slow down his pace because of how the wall of her pussy seemed to collapse onto his member as she came all over him. Her hips came off of the sofa as the last of her orgasm ripped through her, causing Roger to fall out.

Quickly, Cassandra got on her knees, with her arms draped over the back of the couch.

"Come on and stick it back in me, Roger," she cried out to him. "Fuck me some more."

He took his position behind her and eased back inside. He didn't start out slow this time. He started to really pound into her, making her grunt and moan each time he would fill her up with his tool. He grabbed a hold of her hips as he watched his cock go in and out of her pussy through the cheeks of her ass. He liked watching her ass cheeks jiggle every time his pelvis came into contact with them.

As he thrust into her, he felt her fingers rubbing his shaft as she played with her clit once more. The sensation of this made his balls start to rise up, a clear sign he was going to cum soon. He felt her pussy start to contract around him again as her body tensed up then shook all over. He could feel his own orgasm approaching.

"Cassandra, I'm going to cum," he managed to say.

She pushed back against him, making him take a step back, which caused his cock to come loose from her pussy. She whirled around on the couch and started stroking his cock with one hand, while playing with his balls with the other. After a couple of strokes he shot his load of cum all over her. It went on her face, her breasts, and her shoulders. Some even got in her hair. She continued to stroke him until he was finished.

She brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean before taking his now softening prick into her mouth. When she was satisfied that she had gotten all of his cum from him, she lay back and heaved a sigh. He sat down, lifting her legs and set them back down along his thighs.

"That was incredible," she said. "I haven't been like that in a long time."

"I never knew you would talk like that," he said with a smile.

"Did it bother you?" she asked.

"Not at all," he told her. "In fact, it turned me on to hear you like that. Made me feel like I was doing the things you liked."

"Oh, you did that," she said. "I only get like that when I am really horny. And the way you were licking me down there . . . Mmmmmmm . . . just got me going."

"What a great way to end a perfect evening," he said in almost a whisper.

"What makes you think this is the end?" she asked, her eyes giving him a menacing look.

"We're going to go up to my bedroom, and we are going to continue this up there. You'll be lucky if I let you leave for work in the morning."

"Well, thank goodness tomorrow is my day to work from home," he said just before he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

12