Two Hearts Desires

Story Info
Voluptuous Lady finds love.
1.2k words
4.09
21.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Upon a time in a long lost kingdom, all the way back in history to the knights of the round table there lived a knight who was bold, brave and very handsome. In that same kingdom there lived a young widow with three children who was courageous, bold and daring. This young widow used her healing arts to help the poor women and children of her village and was greatly loved by all.

One day, Sir Dean's horse went lame as he was passing near the house of Lady Laurel. He slowly walked his horse to her home and spoke to her livery man about acquiring lodging for himself and his horse. The livery told him that the horse would be well cared for, but that the Lady of the Manor would strongly object to have a visitor of such standing sleeping in the stables. He sent Sir Dean to have an audience with the Lady Laurel.

Lady Laurel having seen the entire exchange, had changed into a beautiful garment of finely spun wool, so thin it almost looked like silk. Her cheeks blushed crimson as wild, wanton and abandoned thoughts went racing through her head. She looked beautiful in a dress of teal blue, just the right color to show off her sapphire blue eyes.

As she watched him walk up the path to the house, her loins tightened and she felt the pull that only one other man had ever given her before. She must have this man in her bed. To sing the praises of the Goddess, to while away the long hours of the dark, with his love shaft buried deep within her satin folds.

Sir Dean was greeted at the door by a manservant and lead into the sitting room to await the arrival of Lady Laurel. He quietly took in the clean rushes on the floor and the scent of jasmine throughout the chamber. He had never before seen Lady Laurel, but he had heard of the way she helped the poor in the village.

Suddenly a soft hand was placed on his arm. He turned around to come face to face with the Lady Laurel. His breath caught in his throat and his eyes seemed to have a mind of their own as he scanned her body from the top of her dark head to the brocaded slippers on her feet.

Lady Laurel was not a "tiny" woman. She was of Celtic descent, but she was beautiful. She had large bones over which a creamy skin lay like silk, her hips were wide from childbearing and her breasts were large and heavy on her chest. In her face her eyes were like sapphires, pools of deep water that Sir Dean could drown in. He quietly took her hand and kissed the palm.

Lady Laurel gasped as his lips touched the sensitive palm of her hand. She had not expected this reaction to the handsome knight. Her breathing was shallow and her cheeks became reddened, just looking at him and thinking about the joining of their loins.

A pleasant evening passed with a large dinner and much wine. Sir Dean was the only guest present and soon after the children were put to bed Lady Laurel began to play the harp, and sing in a pure soft voice. Sir Dean was captive and he didn't want to go anywhere else.

Finally, it was time for bed and as the Lady Laurel led Sir Dean to the guest chambers, he reached out his hands to clasp her to him, and kissed her long and deeply on the lips. Without a word the Lady Laurel led him to her chambers. She begins to undress and Sir Dean captures her hands in his. He helps her to remove the very heavy clothing until she is standing in nothing but a very thin chemise, that leaves nothing to his imagination

Lady Laurel leads him to the huge bed and lays with him on the wool stuffed mattress they look longingly into each others eyes as his hands begin to explore her body. His hands find her ample breasts and he begins to tease the nipples with his fingertips. Lady Laurel sighs her pleasure and taking his face in her hands presents him with a long and deep passionate kiss.

Sir Dean, replaces his fingers with is hot, wet mouth, and the cries from Lady laurel become like mews from a small kitten. He laves each breast in a spiral leaving the very sensitive nipples for last. When he reaches the nipples they are erect and almost painfully in need of his mouth. He takes her nipple into his mouth and sucks hard. Her moans of passion becoming more frantic beneath him.

He leaves her breasts and trails sweet kisses along her jaw and neck and shoulders. Kissing his way down her body, her belly and her thighs. He sucks lightly at the juncture of thigh and groin and lets his fingers lightly trail over the outer lips of her womanhood.

Lady laurel gasps for breath and suddenly moves to take his member into her mouth. She laves the head with her tongue and manages somehow to take his entire manhood into her wet mouth. Sir Dean is overcome with feelings. His greatest desire at this time is to pleasure this woman throughout the night. His senses are reeling as she so lovingly tortures his senses with the delights of her tongue running over his shaft.

After having quite enough of the torture, Sir Dean decided to return the favor, and dips his head to the slit of her womanhood. He lightly traces his tongue over the outer lips, just barely letting the tip touch the sensitive button within. Gasping cries come from lady laurel, as her breathing becomes rapid and her heart begins to race madly.

Sir Dean, plunges his tongue into the depts of Lady Laurel and she is lost on at sea of purest pleasure, tossed about in a storm of passion. Not being able to withstand much more Sir Dean brings his lips back to her lips and kisses her long and deeply, while gently placing his manhood inside her warm moist depths. She sighs with pure pleasure and begins to move her hips in the age old rhythms of love.

He plunges into her again and again, relishing the feel of her woman's secret clasping his manhood tightly within the pink folds of her love. His senses are reeling and he is very close to fulfillment. She is panting and her whole body is on fire with passion, as she wraps her legs around his body and pushes him deeper inside her love chamber.

Suddenly after what seems like forever, they both feel the earth spinning around them and the climax comes in a glorious explosions of stars and cosmic scenery. With him still buried deep inside of her they fall asleep in each others arms proclaiming their undying love.

On this night, Sir Dean and Lady Laurel, found the soul-mate they had been looking for. Though many lifetimes and across many star years. Theirs is the stuff of fairy tales and warm nights and cool breezes...