Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gasped as he watched his mom slowly slide her mouth down on his dick, her tongue bathing it in spit as she bobbed her head up and down. His first blow-job and it was from his own mother!

"Oh mom . . . Mom that's so good!" he sighed.

Having seen the porn he liked on his PC, Kara knew what to do. Gripping his cock shaft in one hand to keep it upright, she began dipping her head faster, pushing his cock into her throat. She gagged and coughed a couple of times but kept doing it, forcing his dick as far back as she could, making herself gag repeatedly until she pulled her head off his cock. Thick ropes of spit connected his dick and her mouth and she spat on his big prick repeatedly, using her hand to spread the slimy liquid over his shaft before swooping down on his cock again, plunging it deep into her throat. She reached out blindly and grabbed one of his hands, moving it to the back of her head.

Paul grinned as he realised what his mom wanted him to do and started using both hands to guide her head as she sucked his cock. Gently at first but then with more force, he pushed her head down, forcing more of his dick into her mouth and throat, moaning as he heard her gag and cough. Again and again he did it, letting her up to breathe and spit on his dick before pulling her back down and doing it all over again.

Eventually Kara straightened up, still jacking on her son's spit-covered cock.

"Cum for mommy. Cum on mommy's tits," she said, echoing the porn star in the movie clip.

Paul stood up and began stroking his slimy cock, pointing it at her huge tits as she cupped them, offering them up to him.

"Cum on, honey, cum on mommy's big fucking tits."

With a gasp, Paul's dick lurched in his hand and shot out an enormous stream of jism that splattered against her chest. He moved his dick left and right, spraying his mother's big jugs with a massive load.

"Fuck yeah, do it honey, cover me, cum on me!" Kara cried, watching as her son kept on cumming. She'd never seen one man produce so much cum in one go; her tits were quickly covered in the thick jism but still Paul's dick kept twitching and shooting.

He suddenly moved his shaft upwards and delivered several wads over her face, heavy lines that were as copious as his first shots. She eagerly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and without missing a beat, Paul slipped his cock back between her lips, groaning as his last few spurts went straight down her throat.

He slumped back on to the chair, his cock half hard and covered in her spit.

Kara knelt in front of him, smothered in his cum and as he watched, she dipped her head and lifted her tits, slurping at the cream that covered them.

She smiled up at him and licked her lips.

"Did you like that, honey?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said breathlessly.

"Good. You get some sleep now and I'll see you in the morning."

She stood up and, with her son's spunk still on her face and tits, left the room leaving Paul happy and dazed.

*

The next day Jill avoided Tony as much as possible, refusing to discuss what had happened the day before or even to admit to herself that she had enjoyed it. Tony tried to kiss her on more than one occasion and in the afternoon had appeared in the kitchen as she stood doing the dishes. He'd taken hold of her hips and pushed his cock bulge against her firm ass, nuzzling into her neck. It had taken all of Jill's self control to push him away and remind him that he wasn't to do such things to his mother. Annoyed and frustrated, he'd retreated to his room and, Jill suspected, would spend the rest of the day jerking off.

In order to keep herself busy, Jill set about tidying the house and decided to sort out the boxes in the loft. She changed into some light clothes - a simple halter top that tied in a knot beneath her enormous tits and a small pair of shorts, reasoning to herself that she didn't want to dirty anything that couldn't be thrown away - and climbed up the ladder into the crawl space.

The loft was low and she had to move about on her hands and knees to move things around and with the heat of the day the loft was incredibly hot. In minutes she was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. A full length mirror lay on its side to the left of her and she stopped to view her reflection - she was hot and sweaty, her hair clinging to her face, her clothes sticking to her body. She remembered how she'd stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom, watching herself eat up her son's cum from her body and felt her pussy tingle and moisten. Trying to concentrate, she turned back to the boxes but found one that she couldn't move on her own.

It took only a second's thought; she obviously needed help to move it and that meant she'd need Tony to join her. She looked at herself in the mirror again and wondered who she was kidding.

"Tony!" she called down. "I need some help. Can you come up to the loft?"

She heard his bedroom door open a moment later and then his footsteps on the ladder as he climbed up.

"What's up, mom?" he asked as he climbed before exclaiming "Fuck!" as he poked his head through the loft trap door. Jill was on her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder at him, her tight ass pointed right at his face.

"I need some help with this box," she said, a coy smile playing about her lips. She clung to that idea, that he would be helping her move something, that it was the only reason she'd called him up here.

Tony grinned and quickly climbed into the cramped space. To get to the box his mother pointed to he clambered on top of her, straddling her body and Jill shook as she felt his huge hard-on pushing between the cheeks of her ass. Despite her shorts and the pair he was wearing, she could feel the heat of his pulsing cock and he thrust it against her. Together, they pushed the box back so that it moved to the end of the loft, but once they'd done that, Tony remained on top of her.

"You . . . You can get off me now, Tony," Jill said.

"I don't think I want to, mom," he said, pressing his crotch into her ass, grinning wider as he felt her push back.

"You're too heavy for me, baby," Jill said. "Please move off me,"

Tony moved to the side, but rolled his mother with him so that they both lay on their sides, Jill facing the mirror, Tony propped up on an elbow behind her, looking at their reflection over her shoulder.

"God you look hot, mom," Tony said, staring at her sweaty body in the mirror.

"It's the heat up here," Jill said.

"No, I mean hot. Horny. So fucking horny."

She watched as he reached over her and pawed at her big, sweaty tits through her halter for a moment before sliding his hand under the material, cupping her jugs, stroking her nipples.

"Oh Tony, no, no we can't, it's wrong," Jill said, but made no attempt to stop him.

"Just like yesterday was wrong, mom?" he asked. He pushed his dick against her ass, his hard-on pressing into her. "Feel how hard I am, mom? That's cause I was thinking of you covered in my cum when you called for me." He quickly untied the knot of her halter top and pulled the flimsy material aside, his hand groping at her huge breasts. "God I love your tits, mom," he said.

Jill watched in the mirror as her son felt her up; she could feel his cock pushing against her and was more than aware of just how wet her pussy had become. Tony moved his hand down her side and onto her ass, squeezing her pert cheeks before slipping his hand under the waistband.

"Oh Tony, don't, please," she said weakly.

Her son paid no attention but slid his hand down her sweat covered skin, his fingers grazing over her puckered butthole before slipping easily into her sopping twat.

"Uhhnnn, fuck!" Jill gasped as he started fucking her with two fingers.

"You're so fucking wet, mom," he said. "And you shave as well!" he laughed, feeling her bald pussy lips contract around his fingers as he thrust them as deep inside as he could. He pulled his hand free, smiling as he heard her whimper in disappointment, and pushed at her shorts, tugging at them to get them off.

Jill raised herself up, letting him push them out of the way, getting them past her knees before she kicked them aside, resigned to what was about to happen. Tony raised her leg up and returned his fingers to her hairless pussy, the pair of them watching in the mirror as he eagerly finger fucked his mother.

"Look at that, mom," he said. "How fucking cool is that?"

Jill watched him plunge his fingers deep inside her sopping pussy before withdrawing them. He sucked on them, licking her juices from his fingers then slipped them back inside her, making her moan in pleasure. Jill could feel her pussy spasming, her tight fuck hole loving the feel of something inside it after so long. He pulled his hand free again but this time brought them to her lips.

"Taste your pussy, mom," he said. She didn't hesitate for a second but clamped her lips around his fingers, tasting her own musky scent, cleaning them off as quickly as she could. "You ready for my cock now, mom?" Tony asked her.

"Fuck yes!" Jill cried, surprising herself despite what had happened. "Fuck me, Tony, fuck your mother!"

He quickly pushed his own shorts down, kicking them off his legs and took hold of his cock. They watched in the mirror as he slid it underneath her leg, the bulbous head easing between her plump pussy lips, spreading them as he rubbed it over her twat.

"Ohhhh fuck, fuck me!" Jill moaned as her son slowly pushed his cock into her pussy, the thick length spreading her wide, filling her up. More and more of his big tool eased inside her tight cunt before he started fucking her, sliding it back and forth. "Oh baby, fuck me!"

"You like me fucking you, mom?" he asked, thrusting still more of his meat inside her.

"Oh fuck yes! Mommy loves it! Uhhhhnnn, fuck yes!" She groped at her own tits, pinching her nipples as she watched her son fuck her. "Oh baby, mommy loves your big cock!" she cried, stunned at what she was saying and feeling. "Oh God, mommy's gonna cum!"

She moaned as her first orgasm in so long washed over her, her pussy clamping on the big cock that still thrust in and out of it. Tony picked up his pace, fucking her through her cum, leaning over and kissing her passionately, their tongues slipping around each other. As she came down from her cum, Tony moved them, rolling her over on to her front, her huge tits squashing out to either side of her. Jill spread her legs as wide as she could in the cramped space as he raised himself up on his hands and began fucking her in earnest, cramming his entire length into her cunt on every thrust.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck mommy! Mommy fucking loves it!" she cried, babbling obscenities as she finally relaxed and enjoyed the incestuous fucking. "Such a big fucking cock! Fuck me! Uhhnn, fucking cumming, cumming!"

Jill came again as she humped back on to her son's huge cock, thrusting her pussy back on to his length, her mind awhirl with the realisation that the best fuck she'd ever had was her own son!

"Fuck, gonna cum!" Tony grunted, plowing his dick deep inside his mother's twat. He thrust one last time and Jill felt his cock lurch inside her as another huge load of spunk shot out of the end. She felt it pouring into her pussy in jet after jet and could hear it squishing around as Tony started fucking her again as he came. Thick streams of jism ran from between her pussy and his cock as he filled her to overflowing in moments.

There was no way she could give this up, she thought, no matter how wrong it might be.

*

Paul spent most of the day wondering if the night before had actually happened or if it had been some kind of fantastic dream. Kara had acted as if nothing weird had taken place; she'd asked him if he enjoyed it and said that she had too, but made no mention of whether anything like it would happen again. Paul, she wasn't surprised to find, was too shy to ask her directly. In the afternoon she went out shopping leaving Paul to kick around the house trying to make sense of things.

When she returned, she found Paul sat at his PC again, his big cock hard and in his hand as he looked at porn on the monitor. He blushed as she stepped inside but didn't try to hide either what he was doing or what he was looking at.

"Is mommy's big boy horny again?" Kara asked with a laugh, gently stroking Paul's cock.

"Yeah, I guess," Paul said smiling.

"Good, because so am I," Kara said. "Go wait in the living room, honey, I'll be down in just a moment. Mommy has something to show you."

Paul did as he was told and sat on the living room couch waiting for his mother, dressed only in a pair of shorts. A few minutes later, Kara walked in wearing a silk robe that she held closed over her body. She stood in front of him and swished around, showing how the silk clung to her every curve.

"I bought some nice things for us today," she said. "I hope you like them."

The robe slipped to the floor and she smiled as Paul's eyes widened. Knowing what he liked based on the porn he had stashed on his computer, Kara had been out buying lingerie. All in black, she wore the tiniest G-string, stockings and a push up bra that struggled to contain her enormous tits.

"God, mom!" Paul whispered, still not believing his luck.

"Do I take it you like this outfit?" she asked. She giggled as Paul simply nodded, lost for words. "I think you should lose those shorts, don't you?"

Her son raised his ass off the couch and instantly threw off his shorts, his huge cock standing proud against his belly.

She stepped forward and placed her knees on the couch, straddling him, his dick sandwiched between them, her huge tits in his face. She was pleased when he reached up without prompting and took hold of her big tits, pulling the lacy cups of her bra down and began sucking on her nipples.

"Mmmm, that's right, honey, suck mommy's big titties," she sighed, cradling his head to her chest. Paul eagerly sucked on them, gently biting at her nipples, making her moan and gasp. She could feel her pussy moistening in anticipation of fucking her son for the first time.

Kara reached down and found his cock, smearing the pre-cum that dribbled from the flared knob around the head of it.

"Such a big cock for mommy," she whispered. "Would you like to fuck your mommy, Paul? Shove this big fucking cock up mommy's pussy?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Paul gasped looking up at her. "Can I, mom? Will you let me?"

"Honey you can fuck me any time you like, any way you like. All you have to do is say it."

"Mom, I . . . I want to fuck you," Paul said.

Kara grinned and slowly raised herself up. She pulled her G-string to one side, exposing her hairless pussy lips.

"Then do it, honey, put that big fucker up my pussy,"

Paul took hold of his dick and moved it back a little, the big head pushing between her sopping pussy lips before it popped into her fuck hole making both of them sigh.

Slowly Kara lowered herself, feeling her twat stretch to take the big invader, her cunt muscles expanding to allow the largest cock she'd ever had inside her.

"Oh honey, oh you've got such a big fucking cock," she murmured, easing herself up and down her son's huge length.

"Are you . . . Are you alright, mom?" Paul asked with concern.

"Oh honey," Kara sighed with a big smile. "I've never been fucking better."

She began moving in earnest, taking more and more of his cock with each downward stroke until she finally felt his pubes touch her pussy lips and he was buried balls deep in her cunt.

"Oh Paul honey, mommy loves you," she said, kissing him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. "Mommy loves your big fucking dick. Now fuck me, fuck your mommy,"

Paul took hold of her taut ass cheeks and started moving her up and down, thrusting his big cock into her wet pussy feeling her muscles clench at his shaft.

"Fuck me, honey . . . Oh yes, yes, like that . . . Fuck me deep!" Kara cried, her pussy sliding up and down her son's giant cock. "God I love it . . . Love fucking my son's big cock! Gonna cum . . . Gonna cum . . . Uhhhhnnn fuck yes!"

Paul kept lifting her up and down on his dick as she came, her mammoth tits jiggling in his face as she moved, gasping and panting as her climax ripped through her.

"Oh you gorgeous fucker!" she cried. "Fuck mommy . . . Fuck mommy hard . . . Fuck mommy's cunt!"

Paul did as his horny mother said, shoving his entire length deep inside her with every thrust, guiding her through the last moments of her orgasm.

"Oh honey . . . Stop for a moment . . . Stop," Kara gasped, slowing the pace of their fucking.

"But mom I . . . I haven't cum yet," Paul said.

"I know honey, I know, but I have something else for you," she said, kissing him. "I've seen the files on your computer, honey. I know you like big tits and cumshots and lingerie and making girls gag on your fat, fucking cock and lots of other things."

She lifted herself off his prick, both of them sighing as she did so, and then turned to her side. She got on her knees and dropped her head and shoulders on to the couch, her big tits squashed beneath her. Kara reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks with one hand and pulled her G-string out of her ass with the other.

"And I know you like buttfucking too, honey," she said over her shoulder. "Would you like to fuck mommy in the ass, Paul?"

"Holy fuck!" Paul gasped. He quickly knelt up behind her and grabbed his cock, slick with pussy juices and pushed it against the puckered ring of her asshole.

"That's it, honey," Kara said. "Push it in gently at first . . . Your cock's so fucking big you need to go easy . . . Uhhhnnn, fuck yes . . . Go on, do it," she moaned.

Paul watched as his big, flared knob pushed her asshole open until it popped inside followed by the first couple of inches of his thick length.

"Oh . . . Uhhhnnn . . . Gently, honey, gently at first . . . Fuck it's so big!" Kara moaned as Paul pushed more and more of his cock into her tiny asshole. He began moving it back and forth slowly, letting her get used to the size of it. "Ahhh, that's it, honey . . . That's it . . . Give me more, go deeper . . . Oh fuck me! Fuck mommy's ass! Fuck it!"

Paul pushed his cock even further into the tight depths of her butt, gripping her hips and pulling her back on to his cock.

"You're ass is so fucking tight, mom!" he gasped, watching his prick disappear into her ass.

"Fuck it, honey," Kara said, looking back over her shoulder at him. "Mommy's ass wants all of it . . . Fuck my ass as hard as you want!"

Her son grinned and with a single thrust, shoved his entire length into her asshole, pulling her back on to it at the same time before dragging it back out almost all the way and jamming it back inside again.

"Oh fuck yes . . . Fuck mommy's tight ass! Yes! Fuck . . . I love your huge fucking prick up my ass! Oh, honey . . . You're making me cum again . . . My ass is cumming on your cock!" She closed her eyes as the pleasure of the ass fucking took over and her second orgasm of the torrid fuck session ran through her body, her ass clamping down on her son's dick. She'd been buttfucked many times before but never so good and never with a prick as big as Paul's.

"You like this, mom?" Paul asked, reaming her butt with his dick.

"Fucking hell yes! Mommy's ass loves your big, beautiful cock!" she purred, looking back at him.

"I'm gonna cum, mom . . . Gonna cum real soon," he gasped.

"You wanna cum in mommy's ass, honey? On my tits? Tell me . . . Uuhhnnnn, fuck! Tell me where you wanna cum."

"On your face!" Paul cried, not surprising her at all. "Let me cum on your face, mom."

He took hold of his prick and pulled it from her tight ass. Kara rolled over on to her back as her son hunched over her, frantically stroking his cock. He groaned as his dick juddered in his hand and the first load of spunk leapt from his knob and landed in a thick, creamy line over Kara's face. She was pleased to find last night's load wasn't a fluke or a one-off as he pumped stream after stream of pearly jism over her features. In seconds, the gorgeous mother was a mess of semen and still Paul's cock kept spurting.