Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to cum soon, boys?" Kara asked.

"Yeah," gasped Paul, still moving his cock in his aunt's butt.

"Good. Jill, get over here," Kara said, pulling her sister off the boys. On shaky legs, Jill moved with her sister and knelt at the side of the bed. "Cum on us, boys. Cover us in your cum."

As quick as they could, Tony and Paul stood in front of their moms, both of them stroking their own dicks. Jill and Kara moved their heads together, mouths open, tongues sticking out.

"Oh fuck!" Paul groaned, his cock lurching in his hand and sending out the first of many thick strands of spunk, splashing over his mother's face. The second went over his aunt's just as Tony grunted and came as well, a huge wad of semen landing on his mother's face, laying in a line from her eye to her chin.

"Yes! Cum on mommy!" Kara cried as both of them came over and over, covering her and Jill's faces in thick puddles of jism. Again and again their dicks spurted, big globs of spunk landing on the mom's cheeks or mouths.

As they finally began to trail off, Kara turned to Jill and the two sisters kissed hungrily, licking and sucking up as much cum as they could before swapping the thick mixture in a messy kiss.

They broke apart and looked up at their still horny sons.

"Ready for round two?" Jill asked them.