Two Horny Wives at a Motel

Story Info
Two wives get to service a roomful of Black men in a motel.
2.5k words
41.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

The motel announced itself with a billboard sign three feet above its rooftop that said: DAWN TILL MIDNIGHT PLACE. Everything about the place screamed sleaze, and it was not even midnight. How very appropriate, Jenny clicked her tongue against her upper lip as she eased out of the freeway and drove into the place. She slid her car into an empty parking slot in front of the building and offed her engine and smiled at April.

"Get your game face on, babe. It's party time from here on in."

April puckered her face at her and that got Jenny laughing as they unclasped their seatbelts and alighted from the car. Jenny turned on the alarm before slamming her door and threw her keys into her handbag. This time she did not bother going into the lobby to inquire which room as she led the way towards a flight of stairs to the top floor and walked alongside a barrage of motel room doors. From here, they had a cool view of the freeway; the atrocious noise of traffic was prevalent coming from there.

"Do you know which room it is?" April asked.

"Sure, I do. Just remember to be a good cheer. These aren't my type of customers."

"You certainly don't look scared of anything."

Jenny stopped at a door marked Rm. 23.

"This is it," she indicated. "We're here to fuck and get paid, nothing more. Are you ready?"

"Let's just do this before I lose my shit."

Jenny knocked and waited.

"Who is it?" a man's voice spoke from behind the door.

"It's the woman you requested," Jenny answered. "You know, 1-800-Call-A-Slut. You set up an appointment."

A brief silence, then the door opened a few inches to reveal a broad-chested man in brown pants wearing a wife-beater. His feature was all wrinkles. He had a few day's stubble of beard, and appraised the women with indolent eyes.

"You're a couple minutes late," he said.

"Sorry. There was terrible traffic on the way."

He opened the door further for Jenny and April and then shut the door behind them. April glanced back at the door thinking she had missed her one chance of escaping this surreal dream.

Jenny tapped her arm and April turned to see what she was looking at.

Four other black men occupied the room. Three of them sat on the bed playing dominoes while a third occupied a chair watching something on TV. All four men stopped what they were doing the moment the women entered the room and came to their feet. April felt uneasy but looked at Jenny who beamed a smile at all five of the men and tried to mimic her attitude as she exchanged handshakes with the men and introduced herself as well.

"We're the sluts you boys ordered for your entertainment," Jenny announced. "My friend here is still new at the job, but I hope you boys will go easy on her. As for me, well, I always love my black men hard and strong."

The men were all smiles and grunted responsively as they edged closer. One of them relieved Jenny of her handbag as she fell heartily into the arms of the other men. April stood rooted where she was with a nervous smile as two of the men came at her like hungry lions. She let go of her handbag and gasped as one of the men came at her aggressively. He was about kissing her when she pressed her palm against his lips and looked towards Jenny who already was being groped everywhere by her men.

"You guys are going to wear condoms, right?" April asked.

Her question apparently stopped the proceeding action, but only for a moment before they all burst into laughter, Jenny included.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna bust out the condoms, alright," one of them replied her.

She yelped when a hand smacked the back of her skirt and turned to see the hand's owner leering at her.

"First let's get down to seeing all that booty you've got."

Their hands were all over her body, touching, feeling, groping and urgently squeezing. April succumbed to their kisses and responded somewhat willingly towards touching them as well. She inhaled the sweat pouring out of their body and even the musk scent of their cologne. The men wasted no time getting rid of her clothes. She leaned against one of the men, exchanged kisses with him while his colleague pushed her jeans down her legs. She glanced over at her friend and saw Jenny down on her knees clustered by the three men and taking turns stroking and sucking their cocks. She seemed so confident with her actions.

April's men worked themselves out of their clothes and jerked their semi-hard penises at her, grinning lasciviously while they did. She was amazed by girth; she perceived herself getting wet just from staring at them.

"About time we test you out, slut," one of them said to her.

"On your knees, bitch."

The other touched her shoulder and pushed her downward to her knees. April assumed some confidence and stroked their shaft, spraying her face with pre-cum, then opened her mouth to let the one by her right slid between her lips.

Jenny was moaning and simultaneously choking on a mouthful of black cock when she glanced over at her friend who too was gagging on multiple cocks thrusted down her throat. She rose to her feet and bent forward still bopping her head back and forth then muttered a mewling cry as one of the men entered her from behind; the third was on his knees caressing and munching on her tits. The cock jammed in her mouth fell out and she gasped momentarily from the one stretching her pussy before retrieving the man's cock back into her mouth.

The men bantered shamelessly amongst the women.

"How's that pussy feelin' Rob?"

"Fucking tight pussy. Gonna need some lubricant."

"Ohh yeah . . . love the way you're rolling your tongue around my dick. Go on do it again, babe. Yeah . . . just like that."

Jenny clumsily jerked forward with each thrust from behind. She held onto the man's hips before her while still deep-throating his cock. Her feature knotted into a facial mask of hurt and lust as the other kept punishing her pussy. She looked over at her friend again and saw that April was not on her knees anymore.

The men made April lie on the bed and one of them held her ankles apart while his face sank halfway past her crotch as he invaded her cunt with his tongue. His tongue and lips slithered beneath her pubic region, persisting towards making her cum. April wanted to groan from his foreplay attack except she could not as the other knelt inches from her face plugging her mouth with his erection. Her body thrashed from side to side and yet amid her guttural moans her mouth remained locked on the cock choking down her throat while her hands eagerly wrapped around the man's butt and pushed his genitals down her face.

The man performing foreplay on her rose to his knees, stroking his girth in his hand rubbed it against her labia. April could not quit squirming from his action; this elicited harsh laughter from the man to his buddy whose cock she was still gagging upon.

"Her pussy wants me so bad, brother," he remarked.

"Better give it to her then," his buddy crackled. "I'm gonna need my turn soon."

April felt the tip of his prick break into her wet crevice and her body immediately convulsed in response. She let go of the man's cock and was panting frantically as the man thrust more inch of black thickness inside her and her lower body betrayed her by jerking her hips at his pelvis. The men burst out laughing and jeering.

"Oh yeah, give it to her, T. Give that pussy the real dick."

"Awwhhh, fucking tight snatch she's got," the man groaned. "Gonna get her wet enough."

"Keep fucking that bitch and then she'll get wet."

Uproarious laughter broke in the room. April barely heard them as she was busy drowning in the tidal wave of her own orgasm exploding before her eyes and so suddenly. Her body thrashed convulsively and she screeched a mewling cry when she pushed the man's prick out of her as her pussy then unleashed a squirting torrent. She was gasping and groaning after just having a delightful orgasm. The man fell back on her once again and this time rammed his prick deep inside her cunt and fastidiously went ahead pounding her deep.

Jenny was on the bed riding one of the men in reverse. She reclined backward over him and jerked her hips in a half circle like she were riding a hula-hoop while the man wedged her butt with both hands and rammed his cock up and down her crotch. The others stood on either side taking turns making her gag on their pricks. Now and then they would grab a fistful of her hair and force her fuck her mouth fervently. Driblets of saliva poured out of her mouth. One of them eventually sprayed cum inside her mouth and it was with effort Jenny swallowed every semen spurt he had for her before he then came down from the bed.

"How about fucking her ass," said the second man whose cock she was still blowing. "You take it in the ass, don't you, slut?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Jenny groaned in response.

She slid off his buddy and the man then took over his colleague's position by lying on his arm. Jenny came beside him and hiked up her leg over his thigh and introduced his cock into her puckered anus. It took a while before she got things going. The other lay on his side in front of her and he worked his cock into her pussy and like that both men got to riding her simultaneously.

The men had April on her arms and knees and one of them was fucking her from behind while his buddy stood on the sideline cheering him along.

"Yeah, fuck that pussy, Dave . . . make the bitch bleed!"

April's head lolled downward between her arms. She listened to her own cries and wild pants, but even more was the sound of the man's pelvis hitting her bottom each time he slammed into her.

Thwack . . . thwack . . . thump . . .

The other man caressed her tits and occasionally made her squeal harder by pinching her nipples. He came and laid under her torso and sucked her tits while she suffered the onslaught of her pussy getting hammered. April's face the entire time was a mask of hurt mixed with lust.

The black cock rammed into her pussy and seemed to stretch all the way towards hammering the walls of her heart as she then clutched her tits hopping that would stem down the fire rampaging inside her. The man under her fingered her labia and her moaning frenzy went into overdrive as she released a wave of squirt over the sheets. The man fucking her pulled away and she collapsed on her face gasping hard. April swept her hair off her face while still panting to catch her breath. She would have loved to remain like that except she then remembered it was not just one man fucking her.

"Yeah, time I got me some of that sweet pussy, too," said the other man.

He laid over her back and rummaged his prick between her ass cheeks looking for the appropriate hole. April yelped when he tried squeezing into her anus and she reached between her legs and made the right insertion for him.

"That's what I'm talkin' 'bout there," the man grunted with effort as he began slamming down his pelvis on her butt. "Uhhgghh! That's what I'm fuckin' talkin' 'bout. Gimme that pussy, bitch! GIMME THAT FUCKIN' PUSSY!"

April howled and expletives recklessly flew from her mouth. She spread her legs and struggled to massage her pussy underneath while her other hand clutched the bed sheets. Her eyes kept coming open and shut and she was practically breathing through her lips amid her hollering frenzy. His cock was unbelievable. She felt like she was being stretched by a massive lead pipe; she could not help but wonder if all black men were this goddamn big.

She looked up and saw Jenny still sandwiched by two men. This time they were standing beside the bed, the man in front cradled her in his arms with her legs and arms wrapped around him like a spider securing a prey and humping her butt against his abdomen with the other fucking her from behind. Their third buddy stood behind stroking his meat.

They lowered Jenny to her feet and one of them laid on his back on the floor and she balanced herself over him and was soon squealing as his cock slid in and out of her cunt with ease. Jenny had climaxed enough already and loved it whenever she got gangbanged so she won't have much recollection of how often it had happened.

She grunted frantically while still on her knees as the man's thighs slapped against her butt over and over with rapid pace.

"Uhhh . . . Ohhh yeah, fuck me!" she gasped. "I'm your fucking slut today, fuck me!"

"Yeah, you're a dirty fuckin' whore, ain't you, bitch?"

"Awwhhh yeah, I'm a dirty fucking whore!" she flung her hair off her face, feeling an orgasm explosion welling speedily inside her gut. "GO ON, FUCK ME, FUCK ME GOOD!"

The man pushed her to the side, grasping her ass cheeks and went into overdrive grunting heavily while pounding her pussy harder. The sound of his pelvis slapping against her butt was like thunderclaps. Jenny squealed and howled with delight, digging her fingers into the man's arms and shoulders while taking the brute force of his girth pile-driving her pussy. She was still squealing aloud when the orgasm grenade exploded inside her gut and she then fell off him gasping hard. The man came and knelt over her face and stroked his cock inches from her face and sprayed her open lips with every ounce of cum he had welling in his nuts.

April was lying on her face when one of the men appeared beside her, holding his prick inches from her face. Instinctively her mouth was open to receive. He drove his cock into her mouth and seconds later groaned aloud as he ejaculated spurts of semen down her throat. The other behind her exclaimed seconds later and pulled out in time to spurt his cum over her ass cheeks.

"Now there's some load on your ass," he said.

The others crackled along with him. April fell back on the bed too weak to do anything with bits of cum dripping out of her lips.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. My girlfriend and I had a mini-gang back with two young black studs a few years ago. They truly were mother-fuckers. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
April

She needs to be fucked hard until she forgets she's married. Maybe in the next chapter?

YourcumkittenYourcumkittenover 6 years ago
phone number

1-800- call-a-slut i love it, i wonder if i can get my number changed to that!

huggggggggggs

suzanne

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday Teacher takes 40 loads of black CUM a variety of unique ways.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories