Two Hot Blondes Get Burgled Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny & Kitty Summers get burgled & banged by 3 huge blacks!
2.1k words
3.79
51.7k
54

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

Chapter 1: "The Desperate Ex-Boyfriend"

Eighteen-year-old teenage sexpot and head cheerleader Kitty Summers laid in her bed watching interracial porn on her laptop. Ironically, her parents, Jenny and Harold Summers, didn't let Kitty sleep with her phone in the room because they didn't want her chatting with boys late at night and possibly getting into "sexting". But what they didn't know was that Kitty had discovered a whole new world on her laptop since she started dating the young, black star of the football team, Samson West. Now Kitty stays up on her laptop watching interracial porn and chatting with black guys on interracial dating sites, sending sexy pics of herself or video chatting with them, teasing them and mutually masturbating.

At the moment, the blonde teen was watching a video online featuring her favorite porn star: L.D., a Coxville native. He was busy driving his 14" cock into a tight little teenage blonde's asshole while her twin sister was eating her out. Kitty was rubbing her clit furiously as she frigged her own asshole with 3 spit-slicked fingers. She loved the way L.D.'s massive dick looked plowing in and out of the tiny white butthole... she wondered if that's how it looked when Samson had taken her ass in the girl's locker room after the game. Kitty had never even had anal sex before but that intense experience had made her a total anal whore in no time. It had only been a few weeks back, but so much had happened so quickly since then that it felt like a lifetime ago that she was still dating that white wimp Todd and was ignorant of the wonders of big, black cock.

Kitty was on the verge of cumming, but paused the video and panted. She wanted to make this as good as she could. Her fingers just weren't going to cut it. She slipped off the bed and reached between her mattress and boxspring, looking for her contraband. She hid a lot of things from her parents in there - vibes, buttplugs, the slutty clothes Principal Long gave her to wear around school, and other illicit items she'd accumulated since she became an overnight snowbunny for big black cock.

But her favorite hidden treasure was the 14-inch dildo she pulled out from under the mattress. She had found it in her mom's nightstand buried under all her underwear and bras. It was molded after L.D.'s actual cock and was the closest Kitty could get to experiencing the action on her screen in real life. Except, she thought, L.D. junior... L.D.'s son. He was on the football team with Samson and his dick was as big as his dad's.

Kitty's one regret from the interracial pool party she threw for Samson and his teammates was that L.D. spent all his time with Susan Dupree, that racist, stuck-up bookworm! Even when she was getting pounded in all 3 holes by huge black cocks, she was calling them all niggers. Not that it bothered the boys at all.

Kitty had been lubing up the enormous dildo by attempting to deep-throat it while she reminisced about L.D. Jr's huge cock and how fantastic it looked sliding all the way into Susan's tight cunt. She was so lost in her fantasies that she didn't notice right away when a sharp sound came from her window. It took three times for her to look up at her window and wonder what was going on. She saw a pebble hit the window and panicked - what if her parents heard and came in her room! She wasn't allowed to lock the door and if they found her like this - naked, watching porn and shoving her mom's huge black (stolen) dildo up her little tight ass?!

She quickly went to the window and looked out. There was nothing on the roof outside her second-story bedroom window. But when she looked down, she saw her ex-boyfriend, Todd waving up at her. Kitty sighed. Here he was, surely here to beg for her to take him back, again. He was pathetic. Unfortunately, Todd took the sight of Kitty at the window as an invitation to climb up the porch post to the roof outside Kitty's window!

Kitty balled up her fists in frustration and quickly shoved the dildo back under her mattress, closed the laptop and threw on some panties and a tank top. Just in time, as Todd appeared at her window and started knocking on it loudly.

"Shhh!!" Kitty waved him off and opened the window to let him in. Not that she wanted to, but she really didn't want to risk waking her parents. There was still a chance the teen could get rid of Todd and still enjoy herself this evening. She would just have to be real with him, 100%.

"Todd, what the fuck are you doing here?" Kitty hissed, "I TOLD you, we're done! I'm with Samson now!"

"Kitty, please, don't say that!" Todd fell to his knees and literally begged. Kitty couldn't believe she'd ever found anything attractive about the white wimp, "whatever I did wrong, I'll do better!"

"Todd, you're really just not getting it," Kitty struck her bitchiest pose and tone, "there's NOTHING you can do to get me back. You just don't measure up!"

Todd couldn't stand the way Kitty looked him up and down disdainfully as if he was some ugly drama fag or honor roll nerd. How DARE she? He wasn't some freak or geek - he was the star quarterback and homecoming king!!

"Goshdangit, Kitty!" Todd stood up and threw a whiteboy temper tantrum, "you're such a bitch!"

"Whatever," Kitty turned her back on him dismissively.

This really made Todd mad and he reached out and grabbed her by the arm. Kitty spun and gave him a ball-shriveling glare and he let her go immediately, suddenly a little scared of her.

"W-well... You at least owe me still!" Todd bargained desperately, "I never got my blowjob after that game we won!"

"Yeah, and you've lost every game since!" Kitty sneered, "and, besides, Samson's the one who really won that game. And I hear he's going to be the new starting QB in next weekend's big game against the Beaverton Cougars!"

"Wh-what?!" Todd looked genuinely shocked, "that's a lie! Where did you hear that?!"

"My mom told me," Kitty really enjoyed rubbing this in Todd's smug face, "she heard it from Coach Black. And, trust me, Coach Black fills her in on everything!"

"B-but that's the playoffs game!" Todd was stammering now, "If we don't win that, we don't go to state!"

"Yeah, limpdick," Kitty jabbed her finger into Todd's chest, pushing him back towards the window step-by-step, "that's why he's letting Samson start... so we actually WIN!"

Todd was speechless. Kitty loved tormenting the arrogant asshole like this, cutting the former star quarterback who thought he was God's gift down to size. Kitty remembered how he would pressure her into blowjobs telling her that if she didn't do it, any girl in the school would be more than happy to take her place as his girlfriend. But now Kitty was the one with all the power, liberated by big, black cock... and she loved it.

"Aw, is widdle Toddy gonna cry?" Kitty mocked him.

"Kitty!" Todd was hurt by her sadistic derision, "stop it! This isn't you! I thought you loved me!"

Kitty shook her head. This was just too good.

"Okay, look, sport," Kitty pushed him back into a chair, "I'll give you this BJ you think I owe you, but then you leave me alone forever. Deal?"

"R-really?" Todd allowed himself a sort of nervous smile.

"Sure," Kitty seemed as unenthused as she could at the prospect, but then turned around and grabbed a ruler off her desk, "as long as you measure up."

"Wh-what?!" Todd was dumbstruck.

. . .

Meanwhile, outside the Summers' home, three ski-masked black men sat in a sketchy-looking, black van with heavy tinted windows.

"Yo, dis the right place?" the skinny one of them nudged another, shorter, stockier one.

"Yeah, dis it," the stocky one nodded, "69 Cox Alley, ain't that right Lowbeam?"

The huge, over 7-foot monster behind the two black thugz simply grunted in affirmation.

"Yo, 'Beam's cuz sure hooked us up on this bitch, I'm tellin' ya," the skinny one whistled, checking out the house listing on Zillow, "dis white family loaded, yo. Must be some rich-ass crackas living up in here!"

"Heard dat," the stocky one rubbed his hands together and licked his thick lips in anticipation, "an' no alarm system, no dogs, no fuckin' nuthin'! Gonna roll in-an-out and they never gonna know we wuz there!"

"A'ight, let's roll," the skinny one grabbed his loot sack and crowbar and popped open the back door of the van.

The three black burglars climbed out the back of the van and looked around, making sure they weren't seen as they snuck over to the Summers' house under cover of night.

"A'ight, check dis," the skinny one turned to the other two, "Toad an' me'll take the back an' 'Beam, you can check da second story windows, see if any unlocked, ya feel?"

Lowbeam didn't even look at the skinny black guy who was under the delusion that he might be in charge. He simply pushed past the two other shorter black burglars and headed towards the back door himself.

"Um, yo, Donk, actually... I'ma go check da windows," the stocky one named Toad told his taller partner in crime and started climbing the side porch pillar to the second floor roof.

"Uh, y-yeah... yeah," the taller one named Donk nodded profusely as if it had been his idea all along, "y-you go on an' check the back door, 'Beam, we got the windows... yeah..."

Lowbeam didn't even grunt in response. Donk shook his head and muttered to himself as he turned to climb the trellis to the second story roof, "fuckin' Ghetto Monstah gonna snap and ghost us all, I'm fuckin' tellin' ya..."

. . .

"Measure up?" Todd recoiled a bit, "what does THAT mean?"

Kitty grabbed her tank-top and pulled it tight so Todd could see the writing on it. It had the graphic of an actual-size ruler on it said in big, black letters: you must be at least this long to ride this ride. Principal Long had given it to her as one of the slutty shirts she was supposed to wear to ensure the black boys were coming to school.

"H-ha!" Todd laughed nervously, "w-well, I don't have anything to worry about - you know that! I'm pretty hung, you even said so yourself!"

Yeah, Kitty thought, BEFORE I saw a black cock!

"Alright then, drop trou," Kitty ordered the nervous football player.

Todd gulped and hesitantly removed his shorts and pulled off his tighty-whities. To his embarrassment, his shriveled white penis was soft and floppy, not exactly impressive.

Kitty looked at it very skeptically and shook her head as she dropped to her knees in front of the vulnerable boy to measure it. She was careful to avoid actually touching it, it was so repellant to her.

"Oh my God," Kitty laughed, "it's barely 3 inches, are you fucking kidding me?!"

"H-hey, wait!" Todd immediately started making excuses for his poor showing, "it's still soft! I'm a grower, not a shower!" He remembered that being basically the motto of all the white boys in the locker room when surrounded by yards of huge black cock swinging all around them. It made for a good excuse for the apparent disparity.

"Besides," Todd's sad excuses kept flowing, "I'm kinda nervous right now! This isn't exactly helping!"

"Oh please," Kitty smacked him in the balls with the ruler as she stood up and glared down at him disdainfully, "remember who you're talking to. I've SEEN it hard, Toddles. Or should I say 'toddler' judging by that puny pecker!"

"Geez, Kitty!" Todd was absolutely shocked, "that kind of talk isn't going to get it hard anytime soon!"

"Even when it's full size, it's still a puny little white weenis," Kitty really sunk the emotional dagger in, "You're just another white wimp like all the other whiteboys. None of you can measure up to my big, black Samson!"

Kitty wasn't sure what she expected Todd to do next. Storm out in an indignant huff? Get angry? Hit her? Get defensive? Go into denial?

She certainly hadn't expected him to start bawling like a little bitch in her chair, sobbing pathetically, half-naked with his shrunken little pencil-pecker hanging out.

"Jesus Christ," Kitty sighed. How was she going to get rid of this pest? She had turned bitch mode up to 11 and he was still sitting there taking it like a fucking useless wimp. She had at least hoped to scare him off with her nastiness, but he was just taking up space and blubbering like a sissy.

Continued in Chapter 2!

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers