Two Hot Blondes Get Burgled Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Donk & Toad double-team Kitty while Todd is forced to watch.
6.6k words
4.36
30.5k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers

Chapter 2: "Oral Invasion"

"Da fuck is goin' on in there?" Donk shook his head at the scene visible through Kitty's open bedroom window. The two of them were on the roof outside Kitty's room and were watching the pathetic scene inside.

"Fuckin' whiteboy be cryin' like a bee-otch!" Toad chuckled.

"Well, damn, yeah, with a little whiteboy babydick like that, ain't no fuckin' surprise," Donk chuckled.

"Yo, check out shawty, tho!" Donk started rubbing his long cock through his sweats, "she even finer than 'Beam's cuz tol' us!"

"Dayumm, son, dat ain't no lie! DeAndre done sold my girl short! Bitch be a dime-and-a-fuckin'-half!" Toad's own fat cock was swelling just looking at the blonde teen's large, perky tits and her tight, bouncy bubble butt. He was visibly tenting his basketball shorts.

"Yo, maybe we oughta have us a little fun 'fore we boost alla their shit," Donk licked his thick lips. Toad didn't need any convincing and the two big, scary black burglars busted in through the window with such aggressive swiftness that Kitty didn't even get to scream before Donk had grabbed her from behind, pinned her arms behind her back with one hand and choked her so hard that she couldn't make a peep.

Meanwhile Toad, the shorter, more muscular of the two, had produced a roll of duct tape from his bag and was binding Todd's arms together behind the back of the chair.

"Hey, what the-?!" Todd managed to blurt out as he had been too busy blubbering like a little bitch to notice the two burglars enter the room behind him, "Holy sh-RMMFLFLFMM!!"

Toad had shut the whiteboy up by picking up a pair of underwear from the floor and shoving it in the surprised quarterback's mouth.

"Yo, shut the FUCK up, whiteboy!" Toad hissed in an angry whisper right in Todd's face, "or you gonna get beat the fuck down!"

Todd immediately cowed to the scary, masked black thief. As Toad went about duct-taping Todd's ankles to the legs of his chair, Todd realized the underwear in his mouth were his own. And they tasted of his acrid sweat from practice earlier that day. It made him gag, but there was nothing he could do.

Toad finished binding Todd's feet in place and then went over to Donk and Kitty. Kitty's eyes were wide in primal fear. Donk was still squeezing her throat and her face was turning red from lack of blood flow and oxygen.

"MMmmmm," Toad roughly mauled Kitty's young but bountiful tits under her tank-top, "you a JUICY fuckin' little ho, aincha?!"

Toad sucked one of Kitty's large breasts into his mouth and sucked hard. Kitty moaned and wriggled in Donk's secure grip. Toad pulled on her areola as hard as he could with his suction, stretching out one of her tender, sensitive teenage tits while he roughly squeezed her other one.

Kitty's eyes rolled back in her head from the tit abuse and nearly came right there when Toad bit and pulled on one of her large, swollen nipples while he pinched and twisted the other one HARD. Kitty moaned loudly which made the two black guys smile.

"Girl LIKE it rough!" Donk pulled up on Kitty's wrists, making her arch her back and jut out her teenage tits even more. He choked her even harder and she looked back and up into his eyes with a submissive fear and respect that made his dick throb so hard it hurt.

"Fuckin' PAIN slut right here, yo," Toad laughed as he fingered her swollen labia, already soaking-wet with teenage black-cock-slut arousal.

"You gon' do whatever we say and you ain't gonna make a fuckin' peep, ya hear?" Donk jerked Kitty's head back roughly by the neck, prompting her to nod her nonverbal assent enthusiastically in response.

"Good bitch," he let Kitty's throat go and she gasped deeply, desperately sucking in a much-needed lungful of air. She went limp in his grasp, falling forward by still suspended by her wrists being held behind her back.

Donk grabbed both her wrists and pushed them as far across each other and up her back as he could without breaking her arms or popping them out of her sockets. Kitty jerked and writhed at the discomfort. She groaned through gritted teeth at the pain, but did not cry out, keeping quiet as she had been commanded.

Toad came over and duct taped her forearms together to hold her arms in that stress position so that they could both have their hands free to work over the young, hot blonde bitch.

Todd couldn't believe what he was seeing! He came over here to win Kitty back from her new black boyfriend, Samson, and instead he was watching his pretty young ex-girlfriend getting raped by two huge nigger thugs!

Donk effortlessly lifted Kitty up over his shoulder, making her yelp in surprise, then immediately slammed her down hard on her bed. She landed on her back, then he grabbed her by her neck and yanked her back to the edge so that her head was hanging off the side of the bed. She was looking right at Todd, upside-down.

Kitty locked eyes with Todd ever so briefly. And while she saw fear and helpless despair in her ex-boyfriend's eyes, he saw something else in hers. Fear, yes, but a fear that seemed to drive a primal thrill and excitement in the blonde teen's eyes.

Kitty's eyes then widened with shock as Donk and Toad dropped their pants to reveal their very different, but equally impressive humongous black cocks!

Donk's was absurdly long and curved downward. He had excessive foreskin and low-hanging, hairy black balls. Kitty figured they called him "Donk" because his cock was as long as a donkey's!

But as imposing and impressive as Donk's huge cock was, Toad's was downright scary! Not as lengthy as Donk's improbably-long dick, Toad's cock was extremely fat and veiny. But its most defining characteristic was its huge, fat, mushroom-like cockhead! It flared out easily an inch or two beyond the diameter of even his already excessively thick cock. His testicles were larger and rounder than Donk's and Kitty salivated at the thought of how much spunk he could blow from those huge black balls.

Todd's heart shattered into a million little pieces as he saw a debauched, depraved huge grin come across Kitty's pretty upside-down face.

"Yeeaahhh, shawty like what she seen," Toad grinned.

Donk looked back at poor, helpless, exposed Todd and laughed his ass off, hitting Toad on the shoulder to make him look, too, "Oh, damn, nigga, check out whiteboy over there!"

Toad turned around and cracked up, too, "shit, cracka-boy hung like a fuckin' baby, yo!"

"Naw, man, my little baby cousin's only 'bout a year old and his is bigger that whiteboy, here!" Donk could barely get it out over his gut-busting laughter.

The two black guys laughed and shook their heads, flailing their arms and doubling over like this was the funniest shit they ever saw. They started ragging on Todd and his microdick like it was a game of the nines on some inner city basketball court.

"Oh shit, roasted a muthafucka right there!" Toad wheezed, then joined in with his own insult, "yo, yo, that ain't even no dick, man! That a clit! Yo cousin Taneesha got a bigger clit than that!"

"True dat, true dat!" Donk agreed, "boy be hung like a fuckin' hobbit, yo!"

"BABY hobbit!" Toad tacked on.

"Damn, DISSED!" Donk howled, "fuckin' Frodo Faggins over here!"

Now both black guys were laughing so hard they could barely breathe, much less mock the bound white teen any further.

As ashamed and emasculated Todd was at that moment, what really hurt him was when he heard a higher-pitched laughter and looked over to see Kitty also laughing her ass off at his humiliation.

Now Toad started freestyling:

"Yo, bitch got a boyfriend wit' an itty bitty dick,

Now Toad gon' step up and give it to her thick!

Gon' blow out dat' back wit' so much meat,

She gon' gobble it up when I skeet-skeet-skeet!"

Donk laughed and jumped in with his own rhyme and Toad started beat-boxing:

"Got 20 long inches for y'all white bitches,

Fuck you so hard, you gon' need stitches!

Shawties cum so hard on the nigga named Donkey,

They fo'get all about the poor white honkey!"

The two lyrical thieves couldn't hold it any longer and nearly collapsed on the floor in raucous laughter at Todd's expense.

Tears flowed freely down Todd's face and he felt his already-shriveled little weenis retreat into the safety of his pubes, presumably to hide from its public disgrace.

"Oh my god," Kitty chirped in genuine imagination, "you guys are so talented! You should-"

SMACK!! The surprise slap from Donk's large, gloved hand rang in the air as it echoed off the girl's bedroom walls. Drool flew from the white teen's mouth and tears started selling up in her eyes immediately.

Donk's change in tone from light-hearted ribbing to angry, aggressive dominance shocked Kitty as much as the violent face slap had.

"BITCH!!" Donk grabbed her pigtails tightly and yanked her whole torso up roughly by the hair so he could growl right in her face, "What I TELL you about TALKIN'?!"

Kitty wanted to apologize, but was still too shocked to utter a word.

Omigawd, Kitty thought to herself, these big niggers are so fucking MANLY! The teen slut was falling in whore love with the two sadistic black burglars.

"A'ight, bitch," Donk slammed Kitty's head back down so it was hanging off the edge of the bed and lined up the bulb of his black scimitar of a cock with Kitty's gaping mouth, "DeAndre tol' us how good a cocksucka you is. Les' see if he just swellin or not."

"Oh FUCK, yes-" was all Kitty could get out before Donk shoved his prick into her open, eager mouth, "URRGHKKK!!"

Chapter 3: "Double-Teamed Teen"

The busty, 36-year old blonde mom, Jenny Summers, awoke with a start in her bed. She sat up so suddenly her overabundant J-cup breasts popped out of her skimpy, sheer nighty. Even for Coxville, Jenny had unusually large breasts, all natural. She had budded in grade school, was a D cup by 13, was a G by the time she was fully grown, but then her pregnancy with Kitty inflated her to J's, and they never went back down.

Jenny was dripping sweat and her cunt was swollen and sopping wet. She remembered her dream that had woken her up. She had been fantasizing of being gang-banged by three big faceless niggers with huge black cocks. Ever since she had fucked Coach Black in the shower, her addiction to black cock had escalated quickly.

Within a week, she had begged Coach to fuck her in the ass, like a total slut. And anal sex was something she had never even considered with Harold. It wasn't until she caught her daughter Kitty getting sodomized by Samson West's big black dick that she started getting obsessed with the thought of Coach Black's hot nigger meat ramming tight butthole. She had come so hard when he assfucked her that she told him she loved him!

Jenny remembered how Coach had called her a slut for begging to be ass fucked, but told her she was just one step away from being a full-fledged slut for black cock. The next step was fucking two niggers at once. Before she knew it, she was getting DPed and spit-roasted by the two hung black janitors in Coach's office at Coxville High! And then Coach joined and made it all holes in one. Jenny had rocketed right past black cock slut and went right up into "certified freak", according to Coach Black.

Now Jenny was having multiple dreams a night of being fucked and raped and manhandled by big, hung niggers. Sometimes it was Coach Black, but many times it was 2, 3 or even 4 or more black guys all at once doing all sorts of nasty things to her, even things she hadn't done yet. And the dicks in her dreams were always impossibly big - bigger even than Coach Black and Principal Long. Real horse-dicked niggers that couldn't possibly exist in reality. She often woke up exhausted from having multiple orgasms while she slept.

Tonight, though, she woke up frustrated. Something had snapped her out of her hottest fantasy before the black studs shot their loads in all her holes at once. It left her hungry for nigger dick and their juicy, tasty cum in the worst way.

Jenny looked over at her pathetic, flabby husband of 18 years, Harold. He was quite a sight in his cotton print pajamas and his blackout mask, foam ear plugs and anti-snoring nasal strip. He needed all this because he had sleep apnea (due to being overweight and out of shape, the doctor had said). Without all these sleep aids, he wouldn't get a good night's sleep. But even with all of that, Harold still always seemed tired and lacking energy.

Jenny was still horny as Hell and considered masturbating to finish herself off. She knew she wouldn't wake Harold up, even if she fucked herself with the big, black dildo she ordered. He had taken a double dose of Nyquil to help him sleep tonight and waking him would be like waking the dead.

Still, her fingers - or even the dildo - would be a poor substitute for the real thing. She needed to be FUCKED. A lifeless prop would fill her up, but it wouldn't fuck her like a MAN and make her feel like a WOMAN, the way Coach Black would.

She looked at the clock and wondered if Coach was still up. He'd surely come over if she called. In fact, the last time Harold knocked himself out like this, she had begged Coach to come over and fuck her. And Coach did - right on their bed with Harold right next to them the whole night! It was a wild night, Coach fucked her in every hole - in her ass twice! Coach's cum got everywhere, in every hole, all over Jenny and all over the bed. When Harold woke up the next day, Jenny had to pretend that she'd been sick and had sneezed everywhere, just to explain why all the thick residue was all over everything, including Harold. When Harold got up to shower, Jenny cleaned it all up with her tongue and ate it all up greedily.

Jenny licked her lips and rubbed her clit at the hot memory of that night and decided to give shoot Coach a sexy text and invite him over. She took her phone from the night stand and wrote the text:

"Harold's out like a light, Nyquil coma again. Wanna cum hit this black cock slut?"

She smiled at the text and decided to take a picture to send with it. She walked over to Harold, and bent over, posing with her ass right next to his face. His mouth hung open stupidly, slack-jawed. Jenny reached back and pulled one cheek aside, exposing her dripping, slick, engorged pussy and her winking, eager asshole. She snapped the selfie and checked it.

Perfect, Coach would get a nasty kick out of it and there's no way he wouldn't shoot out of bed and race over here breaking every speed limit and running every stop sign on the way.

But just as Jenny was about to tap the "send" button, she remembered - Kitty was home tonight! Last time she had stayed over a friend's house (though Jenny knew she'd really stayed over Samson West's house while his parents were away. He threw a house party and Kitty had been gang-banged by various 10 big-dicked niggers from the football team and neighboring towns. Jenny had been mad at first, but then realized she was just jealous).

But now Kitty was home and she felt a pang of guilt fucking Coach Black with her daughter right across the hallway from her! Coach and her would NOT be fucking gently or quietly. Kitty would definitely hear it. And while Jenny had mostly empathized and accepted Kitty becoming a total black cock slut like her mother, Kitty had not been nearly as generous. The first time her daughter had caught Jenny fucking Coach Black (up the ass, no less!), she had recorded it and used it to blackmail her own mother. Kitty got really mad at her for cheating on her dad. Kitty was as addicted to black cock as Jenny, but she still felt loyalty to Harold - which made sense, Jenny figured, as he WAS her father. She just couldn't deal with her mother betraying him like that.

SMACK!!

Jenny's head snapped up. Had she just heard a... a slap? Was she imagining things?

The big-titted blonde MILF had no idea that two hard-ass niggers were busy mouth-raping her tight little daughter just across the hallway...

.

.

.

"MMm, fuck yeah, girl got a tight-ass throat!" Donk groaned as he thrust his dick further and further into Kitty's pretty face.

"C'mon, girl, you can take alla dis nigga dick, open up that throat fo' me!" Donk grabbed Kitty's pigtails and started pulling her head toward his crotch as he pushed harder and harder, trying to bury his 20-inch dick down her throat.

"Fuck, girl can TAKE that dick!" Toad was stroking his thick cock to full hardness watching his partner in crime try to shove his entire donkey-dick down the little white girls' gullet.

"FF-FFUUCCKKK...!" Donk grunted with exertion as he got the first 10 inches buried in the white girl's throat, "don' stop now girl, that's half now!"

HALF?! Kitty thought, her eyes flying open in surprise, he's got to be longer than even Principal Long!

"UNGH!" Donk managed to muscle another 3 inches down Kitty's tight throat in one powerful jerk, "MMmm, yeah, bitch - ain't gonna stop til' I restin' my big black balls on your fo'head!"

Kitty was so incredibly soaking wet and hot that it was torture that her arms were bound behind her back. Not because of the uncomfortable position but because she couldn't touch herself, rub her swollen, throbbing clit or finger her blooming, ravenous bald pussy. Her hips ground uselessly in the air, her legs involuntarily writhing around on the bed, but there was no relief coming. Only Donk's impossibly-long prick shoving its way down her esophagus.

By now the tall black thug had worked all but the last 4 or 5 inches into Kitty's mouth. He was already deeper in her throat than 90% of the black guys who had face-fucked her previously!

Donk looked determined as fuck to get his entire cock down the little blonde bitch's throat. He reached forward and grabbed her by her armpits to hold her in place, then pushed his feet back and leaned forward against the bed to get the best leverage he could.

"NNNMNGGGRRRAAGGHH!!" Donk simultaneously yanked back on the bound blonde's shoulders and thrust his hips forward with his powerful, muscular legs. Every muscle in his powerful body flexed and tensed with exertion as he shoved the last several inches down Kitty's tight little throat. Kitty's body jerked involuntarily as she felt his cock actually pop into her stomach, the head actually pushing up against her diaphragm! Nobody had EVER been that deep in her throat before!

"WHOO!!" Donk took a breather and admired his work, "DAMM, bitch! Ain't NOBODY ever throated da full donkey dick befo'! You the legit queen of the cocksuckahs, ho!"

"Damn straight, for real, tho!" Toad was shaking his head.

"Whew!" Donk wiped the sweat from his brow as he kept his dick completely buried down Kitty's throat.

Fuck, his balls are so big I can't see! Kitty thought as Donk's large, low-hanging balls draped over Kittys face, and his balls smell so sweaty and musky... so manly and ... and BLACK... oh f-fuck... I can't take it!!

Suddenly Kitty started to twitch and jerk around the cock impaling her throat.

"Yo, bitch be convulsin' and shit!" Toad jumped back, "you chokin' the ho, D! Bitch be suffocatin' and shit!"

"Shit!" Donk was about to pull out, but then he heard her trying to moan and scream and the scent of female cum hit the air.

"Aw, no, nigga," Donk smiled and leaned forward and spread Kitty's legs wide open, "bitch be CUMMIN' on my dick, yo!"

"God-DAMN!" Toad leaned over to watch Kitty's pussy convulse and ooze its natural lube as the girl came without any kind of stimulation on her little teen cunt at all.

C-CUMMINNGGGG!! Kitty's mind reeled as her body was rocked by a powerful, overwhelming orgasm, FUCKING CUMMING JUST FROM A BIG-ASS NIGGER DICK IN MY THROAT!

Donk and Toad just watched and smiled as the orally-skewered white bitch rode out her uncontrollable orgasm. It seemed to last for nearly a full minute or two as her crotch thrusting plaintively up into the air, desperately seeking a big, black cock to fill it up. Finally, her hips settled back down on the bed, her legs shaking in ecstatic afterquakes

scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers
12