Two Hot Blondes Get Burgled Ch. 06

Story Info
Jenny gets dominated by the 7ft black burglar, Lowbeam.
6.8k words
4.01
25.7k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers

Chapter 6: "Beauty and the Beast"

Jenny Summers, devoted wife (devoted to black cock) and mother (of a teenage slut for black cocks) crept down the stairs with her big, black baseball bat (which had just been inside her pussy moments earlier). She stepped softly, but still her enormous breasts and round ass jiggled about sexily beneath her see-through nightie and lace thong panties.

The stairs emptied into the foyer. The front door looked fine, still closed and locked. She turned and headed for the kitchen, where the back door was.

Immediately upon entering the kitchen, her heart began to race. Something had rammed her back door right open, smashing it with such force that it might never close again. Her rear entrance gaped open for anyone to just use as they please and the white housewife suddenly felt very vulnerable.

Jenny panicked. Someone had broken and entered her home! She gripped the bat so hard it hurt her hands and tiptoed through the kitchen. She got about halfway through towards the breakfast nook before something made Jenny want to turn and look to her left. Maybe a sound, maybe a reflection, maybe the hairs standing up on the back of her neck. As she turned, she remembered that the formal dining room was right there in full view of where she stood.

There was a large shadow in the dining room, in front of the china cabinet. It took Jenny a moment to realize it wasn't some large shadow cast from some other source, but the dark figure of a man... only bigger. The figure was far larger than any man she had ever seen in person. Easily over 7 feet tall and as wide as a truck. She saw it move and realized the thief was pilfering her expensive silver cutlery that she and Harold had gotten as a wedding gift, dropping it into his sack!

Jenny recovered from her frozen shock to realize she should be calling the police. She took out her phone and dialed 911 with trembling hands. But when she looked back up, she saw the giant black man looking right at her from across the rooms. The two locked eyes, her like a gazelle on the African plain and he like the lion about to pounce and go in for the kill.

As the phone rang, the giant negro took slow, deliberate steps toward the paralyzed white wife. She saw his gaze move up and down her body with obvious lust - not trying to hide it or be polite in the slightest.

"911, what's your emergency?" the 911 operator answered.

Jenny opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She was staring at the black goliath's crotch. In his baggy grey sweats, an impossibly HUGE bulge was growing from his leg. Jenny was absolutely mesmerized by it. It ran from below his knee up to his crotch and it looked as thick as a 2 liter bottle of soda!

"911, is this an emergency?" the operator prompted, "If you can't talk, press a button... Hello?"

Jenny was completely frozen, staring only at the giant's enormous bulge as he slowly took the last few steps to close the gap between them. She didn't even realize she was drooling. Finally, the giant stopped right in front of the busty blonde wife, glaring at her menacingly from a foot and a half above her.

Jenny slowly raised her large, open blue eyes to look up... and up... and up... until she was staring into the face of the absolute biggest, meanest black MAN she had ever seen! His dark, angry eyes burned into her with a power, a potency... a MALENESS that made Jenny's belly feel funny, her clit tingle and her pussy drip in submission.

Immediately the white wife's will crumbled and she surrendered to his sheer, dominant presence. Without a word, she hung up the phone and dropped both it and her bat (which now seemed woefully inadequate in comparison) to the hard kitchen floor.

The busty blonde wife was totally intimidated by the huge mountain of pure nigger before her. The black goliath's hard, downward gaze had a weight of its own and his force of will seemed to push the trembling white wife to her knees by itself.

Without any verbal command, Jenny reached up and grabbed the waistband of the giant's sweats and slowly pulled them down... and down... and down... Jenny gasped audibly as the enormous, gnarled cock seemed to go on and on forever. Once she pulled the waistband down past his knees and the massive, sloped head of the giant's monster cock popped free, his massive horse-shaming cock snapped up violently and smacked the blonde right in her face.

"OH!!" Jenny cried out as she felt the hot, hard black meat smack her so hard she felt like she'd been slapped. She gawked at the massive prick in utter awe. It was absolutely enormous.

That's... that's impossible! Jenny's poor white lady mind reeled at the sight before her, That's got to be TWICE the size of Coach Black's!! That's not humanly possible!!

Jenny reached out as if in a trance and lifted the monster up, weighing the tower of black power with her delicate little white hands.

GOD, it's so heavy... and so HOT! Jenny's pussy was so wet that the juices ran down her ass crack and were dripping onto the kitchen tiles. Jesus Christ, I can't even wrap BOTH of my hands around this freakish black dick!! This has got to be the absolute longest, fattest black cock I've ever seen, by far. And one of the ugliest!

The monster black anaconda in Jenny's hands had a big, fat, flared cockhead, excessive foreskin, was bent in two places, was a deep dark chocolate brown, covered in thick, gnarly, throbbing veins... And it stank of sweat, sex, cum and piss, like the great big black bastard hadn't washed it in weeks. His great huge black balls were utterly gargantuan and pendulous, hanging unevenly like two watermelons hanging from his horsemeat in hairy brown leather saddle bags.

This is the MANLIEST cock I've ever fucking seen... Jenny marveled at the whole, incredible package.

Jenny looked up at the black giant and saw him holding a roll of grey duct tape. She knew what he wanted and lifted her hands up obediently so he could tape her wrists together. When she put them back down, her arms were squishing her great big GG cup breasts together and pushing them up at the towering negro. From the jerk in his monster cock, Jenny could tell he liked what he saw.

The white wife had sucked enough cock to know what taping her wrists together meant - this nigger wanted her to suck his cock hands-free. Black men liked being the ones in charge - and Jenny liked them being in charge, too. By not using her hands, she was giving him all the power and putting her mouth at his mercy. She was grateful to oblige for the massive beast in front of her... and the giant thug it was attached to.

Jenny started at the base, opening her large mouth wide and sticking out her long tongue to orally wrap as much of the giant black cock as she could. Even before she tasted it, she could SMELL it. It smelled dirty and sweaty... and so manly. As soon as the hot, veiny cock's soiled base hit her tongue she moaned, swooning from its overwhelmingly virile, masculine taste.

Keeping her eyes cast upward into the domineering gaze of the hulking nigger watching her cock worshipping, Jenny licked and slurped and sucked her way all the up towards the tip, trying to lather every square inch of the filthy, super-sized cock with her mouth and tongue. It was a big job, more than most cocksuckers could manage. Jenny's mouth would have run dry several times if the monster black meat hadn't caused her to drool so uncontrollably with cock-hungry desire. She wanted this black beauty in her mouth, down her throat (if it could possibly fit!) and in her every hole. Her quivering pussy dripped for it and her asshole gaped and winked in anticipation.

It took the cock-hungry MILF a full 10 minutes to reach the big, flared tip, but when she did it was worth it. The black monster cock was fully erect now and at its full size as well. Jenny couldn't believe how absolutely mammoth the superprick before her was. She would never have thought it medically possible for the male organ to get so enormous. This hulking titan of blackness and his Black Colossus of Cock put every other man Jenny had fucked to shame, even the black ones.

The busty blonde licked her full, pink lips as she prepared to worship the megacock's jumbo-sized knob. It was sloped and wide, like the shield of a triceratops. His huge, fleshy glans was throbbing with desire and dripping with his thick, potent pre-cum already. Jenny closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure as she sealed her lips to the black behemoth's dripping piss-slit and sucked his delicious pre-cum into her mouth.

The ambitious blonde housewife opened her mouth wide to try to take in Lowbeam's prodigious cock head and her stomach grumbled audibly in anticipation of the surely gargantuan sperm supper the giant's super-sized balls were baking up for her belly.

But Jenny cried out in surprise and frustrated desire when Lowbeam grunted (his only form of communication, she imagined) and pulled her head back by her hair, pulling her mouth several agonizing inches from the end of the great, big cockmeal she hungered for. He pulled her back so suddenly she nearly fell backward. Unable to brace herself because her arms were bound together in front of her, she was being held up only by the titanic thug's iron grip on her hair.

Jenny was confused. Was I not good enough? Did I do something wrong? She looked up submissively at her black possessor, pleading with her eyes for him to feed her his enormous, delicious cock.

"Please..." Jenny begged, "I want it so bad..."

Lowbeam grunted again and looked down at her huge tits. Jenny followed his gaze down. She saw the thug's cock twitch and the urethra of the giant prick opened, a liquid already pooling at its opening.

With sudden and startling force, a dark yellow stream of hot liquid shot out of the big nigger's broad cock head and sprayed the unprepared Jenny right in the face, full-blast!

Jenny jerked in surprise and instinctively shut her mouth and eyes tight as the rancid spray splattered all over her face and hair. The heat and assaulting stench of the forceful jet smacked her in the face with the shock of a violent bitch-slap. The buxom blonde housewife felt the hard stream's aim move downward from her face, down her neck and finally to her massive, pushed-together tits. Jenny opened her eyes to verify what her mind was just starting to register. Her eyes stung from the dark yellow liquid, but she managed to look down at her soaked boobs and see the truth.

OH MY GAWD!! Jenny's mind nearly broke, This filthy nigger is PISSING on me!!

Jenny wanted to look up at the disgusting thug and tell him to stop... she wanted to pull away and run screaming to the shower... she wanted to protest in some way... any way. But she was in shock... mesmerized by the depraved insanity of the situation. The vile, brazen act was just so... obscene... degrading... humiliating... It made her feel like a complete and total whore to be pissed on by some giant black man, squatting nude in her own kitchen while her husband slept upstairs! The great black beast was establishing dominance over the submissive MILF... and it was working, one hundred percent.

And, try as she might, she just couldn't pull her eyes away from the sight of the black man's hot, amber piss spraying out of his giant cock and splattering all over her enormous, fleshy boobs.

It smelled so rank, so nasty... but it felt so warm... the hot piss ran all over her boobs, down the sides and in between them. His piss actually felt good on her body. Its splashing on her tits, running all over them and down between them. The dark piss rivulets all came together in her crotch and ran down over her clit sending an electric thrill up her spine. The piss ran through her pussy lips and splattered on the hard kitchen floor.

Jenny looked up at the black giant submissively and searched for any sign of approval or disapproval as she leaned forward, sticking out her tongue and letting the piss hit it. Her taste buds exploded with flavor - the nasty, savory, hot flavor of fresh, pungent nigger piss straight from the source.

Jenny moaned and lifted her tongue, tilting her head back enough to redirect the flow of piss into her mouth. She shuddered in submissively erotic shame as the warm, salty amber liquid rapidly filled her mouth and saturated it with its strong, savory taste. A million flavors she had never experienced before exploded all along her long, outstretched tongue and in every inch of her mouth. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

Jenny opened her eyes and looked right into her tormentor's dark gaze. No... he isn't just doing this to me... I'm doing it, too... Oh God, forgive me... I can't help myself... I want to be treated this way... I WANT to be used like a complete, total whore by big, black nasty niggers!!

Jenny's mouth filled to the brim with Lowbeam's dark piss and she immediately took a huge gulp without closing her mouth. She could feel its heat run down her throat and empty into her belly. Its warmth seemed to radiate out from her hungry stomach along every nerve of her body, making her flush in arousal and humiliation.

Dear Jesus, that feels good going down, Jenny moaned to herself, I'm nothing but a nigger-piss drinking white slut!! I'm no better than a fucking urinal for this big black thug!

The completely subjugated white wife's wide-open mouth rapidly filled with fresh, scalding piss again - forming a dark amber pool in her mouth. Thirstily, passionately, she swallowed down large gulp of the black man's urine again. And again. And again.

God help me, tears began running down Jenny's cheeks, I want every drop of this horrible nigger's hot piss!!

Jenny quaffed her latest mouthful of nasty piss as fast as she could to drain her toilet mouth, then opened her mouth as wide as she could and quickly leaned forward. The tip of Lowbeam's huge cockhead slipped into her eager mouth and Jenny whined in perverse pleasure as the giant kept right on pissing, right in her mouth!

Lowbeam must have really poured on the juice because his yellow flow got stronger and his urine stream became a raging river of power-piss in her flooded mouth! Jenny's cheeks rapidly began to bulge outward, her pretty mouth brimming with his hot, nasty piss. The submissive housewife was unprepared could barely keep up with the torrent.

Jenny redoubled her piss-guzzling efforts and forced herself to swallow deeply several times, emptying her mouth, only for it to fill up just as quickly again. Obediently, she kept draining the black giant bladder into her belly. She could feel her own stomach swelling from the large volume of hot piss as she imagined his own bladder shrinking as it emptied its contents into her.

Jenny Summers, faithful white wife and devoted mother, squatted before the dirty, massive black thug and guzzled his hot piss right from his monster cock, gulping it down into her hungry belly. She kept her big baby blues locked with Lowbeam's mean, angry black eyes as she voluntarily became his human urinal and she experienced an overwhelming feeling of complete and total submission. Jenny had never felt so cheap, so humbled and so dominated in all her life. The hot, blonde bimbo felt more dominated by Lowbeam than by any hard-ass nigger that had roughly fucked and used her before.

Jenny wanted so much to feel the hot piss pulsing through Lowbeam's prodigious prick... she imagined how warm and alive it must feel... She started to reach up with her bound hands, but Lowbeam took her head in his huge hands instead. He placed one hand on either side of her head and wrapped his large, powerful fingers around her face and skull. His hands were so huge they could nearly encase her entire head!

Oh God, he's going to... Jenny's mind reeled at the thought of what was coming next.

Lowbeam's grip tightened and Jenny saw the slightest change of expression in his obsidian-hard face: determination.

The blonde wife braced herself as best she could, but there was little she could do. She had no power in this situation - the colossal black thug was in total control. All she could do was keep swallowing the piss gushing from the mouth-invading prick and try to hang on and enjoy the ride.

Slowly, firmly, irresistibly, Lowbeam pushed his hips forward and drove his impossibly huge cock deeper into the blonde's mouth... then...

"GRUNT" Lowbeam jerked his hips forward and pulled Jenny's head toward his crotch with a sudden yank.

Jenny's eyes popped open wide in a mix of surprise and panic as Lowbeam's sloped, broad cockhead popped into her throat.

OH FUCK! Jenny gagged and choked around the still-spraying hot monster cock now lodged firmly in her gullet, It's so fucking BIG!! And it's STILL pissing!

Jenny looked up into the black behemoth's eyes in reverent awe as he continued to push his big, thick, gnarly horsecock deeper and deeper into her throat, never pausing in the piss-flood pouring down the white woman's esophagus so deep and hard that she no longer needed to swallow.

GOD! Jenny's eyes rolled back in her head, How much piss does this giant nigger have?! He must have a gallon-sized bladder.

Jenny could feel the hot, fresh nigger piss draining down her throat, down her esophagus and emptying into her belly, splashing and sloshing around as her hungry stomach grumbled and growled. She felt such shame and humiliation at the nasty, intense feeling of being filled up with this dirty nigger's waste water. She could feel the heat of it warming her, the volume of it inflating her and the weight of it sinking into her insides. She was lower than a nigger, lower than the lowest homeless bum living in the garbage, lower than the lowest crackwhore giving toothless blowjobs for a rock. She was nothing but a big-fitted human toilet for a thieving black thug... and she loved it. She felt her pride and dignity drain out of her, leaving her feeling empty and worthless... and that emptiness in her soul was being refilled with nigger piss, redefining who she was - the lowest, nastiest whore for big black cock in the world. It was a new reality that she eagerly surrendered to, now, body and soul.

Jenny reached her bound hands down to her sopping wet crotch, desperate to touch herself and came IMMEDIATELY the moment her finger brushed her engorged, throbbing, piss-covered clit.

Jenny came like a wild woman, thrashing and bucking and groaning as she gazed into the angry, dominant eyes of the black giant and felt his hot, fresh piss bloating her petite little belly.

Jenny lost all awareness of where she was, what time it was, WHO she was. Her mind was totally occupied with the intense erotic feeling of her soul-shaking shamegasm and the feel of the nasty nigger's boiling-hot piss sloshing around in her full tummy as she bucked and thrashed.

Jenny gave in fully to her perverted ecstasy and rode it out for all it was worth. By the time she recovered, legs still shaky and weak, body still quaking from orgasmic aftershocks, Lowbeam was slowly extracting his fully-drained pisshose from her throat.

When the titanic thug finally popped his cockhead out of her throat and mouth (with some effort), Jenny lurched forward, gasping and wheezing. She tried to right herself and looked up at the mucus-covered, sloppy rock-hard cock before her and opened her mouth to speak, but was caught by surprise by a loud, long, foul piss burp!

"BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHPPPPP!!"

Mortified, Jenny immediately threw her hands up to cover her mouth, blushing in shame at her involuntary, obscene belch. The air was rank and heavy with the concentrated stink of the giant nigger's hot piss. Tears ran from Jenny's eyes and she looked up in total submission and humiliation at the great big thug's face.

The right corner of Lowbeam's mouth curled up in what probably passed as a smile on his mean, angry face. Or maybe it was a snarl. Whatever it was, it looked like approval. Or at least amusement.

scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers
12