Two Hot Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael couldn't believe the sensations pumping through his body, Tess was writhing up and down on his cock, Blondies finger probing his tight virgin ass as her tongue licked at his balls, it felt so erotic. He was totally turned on, unable to comprehend what was happening, his hands lifting his roommate up and down on his throbbing cock.

Andis eyes were watching Tess, her eyes so heavy with passion she looked as though she was in a trance. He wanted to see her squirm like that on his cock. "mmmmm that would be next" he thought with a evil grin as he kept pumping hard into Blondies ass, her tight hole gripping his cock, his balls slapping against her with every thrust.

Michael began to lose control, he couldn't hold back any longer, the finger in his ass was massaging him, it was driving him over the edge. All he could hear was Tess's moans and Andis grunts, he felt it racing through his body like a freight train. Tess knew how close he was, he was thrusting fast and hard, she felt her own orgasm approaching just as quickly. Blondies lips were on her clit, she was shaking and trembling.

Andi was watching it all, could feel Blondies muscles contracting around him as she reached her climax as well, that was all he needed to feel his own peak. All at once the room was filled with loud moans, erotic sighs and heavy breathing as each one of them was pushed over the edge. Andi couldn't take his eyes off Tess, her face was wracked in pleasure as her orgasm tore through her body. He watched as Michael's cock still pumped in and out of her, their juices combining and running down all over his balls. Blondie was still shaking on his cock as he filled her ass with loads of hot wet cum.

"Mmm..." he thought, this was definitely a first date with a difference.

12