Two Hot Doms

Story Info
MMF threesome in a sex club.
2.4k words
4.18
37.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are completely fictional and over 18 years of age.

*****

Mia stood outside the concealed entrance of the club, took three deep breaths, and entered. She had already passed all the health tests and had consented to whatever was about to happen.

There was a receptionist dressed in a crisp black and white suit sitting at a desk in a small room, painted completely black. Opposite the desk there was a burgundy-colored leather couch, and to the right of the desk, in the center of the far wall, was a set of mahogany double doors. The polished receptionist smiled at Mia.

"What's your name?"

"Mia Adams." The receptionist typed briefly on a sleek desktop computer. A small machine printed something that resembled a bar code onto a rectangular white sticker.

"Please remove your outer clothing."

"Uhm, okay." The receptionist printed another label as Mia removed her jeans, t-shirt, and shoes. The receptionist handed her a sheer black drawstring bag, which she put her clothes in before giving it back. The receptionist hung a tag with a serial number off of the bag, and handed Mia the sticker she had printed earlier.

"Here you go. He will show you to your room." She indicated a man, completely clad in black, standing in the corner. Mia hadn't noticed him before-he practically blended in with the wall. The man opened one of the double doors and she stepped through into a long, dimly lit hallway. The walls and floor were black, and the doors set periodically along either wall were mahogany as well.

"Do you have the tag?" Mia handed him the sticker. Moving behind her, he pulled down the neck of her shirt and placed the sticker between her shoulderblades. Mia shivered at his touch; her nerves were raw and she was on edge.

"Follow me." He led her down the hallway. Mia could feel the chill of the black linoleum floor beneath her feet. After they had been walking for a while, the man stopped at a door. She made a small eep noise as he guided her forward with a hand on her shoulder and pushed her gently but firmly into a kneeling position in the middle of another black room with a cold, black linoleum floor. There was an iron grid on the ceiling, a small, low table in the middle of the room, and a mahogany chest of drawers in the corner, but no other furnishings.

Then he left, and Mia heard two other pairs of footsteps enter in his absence. Turning, she saw to muscled, toned, men enter, both wearing worn jeans. She blushed again at her nakedness. One was blond, with warm brown eyes, and the other had brown hair and deep, blue irises. The blond one addressed her.

"Hello, Mia. I'm Luke. Dean and I will be your masters tonight. You will do whatever we say, and if you fail to comply, you will be punished. Understand that you do not have a choice in what we do to you-you are under our control-but we intend to bring you pleasure as well as ourselves. Nevertheless, you will not speak, move, or come without our permission, and you will address us both as 'sir.' Do you understand?"

Mia swallowed quickly and nodded.

"Now," said Dean, "stand up." She stood shakily. Dean moved to the mahogany chest in the corner as Luke produced a pair of leather cuffs attached with a metal chain-link and approached Mia. She took a shuddering breath as he fastened them around her wrists. Then he produced a remote from his pocket and pressed a button. A metal carabiner on a chain pulley hanging from the iron ceiling grid lowered slowly. It stopped just above her head. Luke secured the carabiner around the chain-link and pressed another button. Mia's arms were pulled above her head slowly as the chain retreated back into the pulley. She felt extremely exposed. Then Dean returned. First, he cut through the straps on Mia's bra, freeing her breasts. Then Luke captured her lips with his. He dominated her, controlling the kiss completely as Dean kissed his way down from her neck to her right breast, licking at her nipple. He moved to the left one as Luke's tongue pushed into her mouth.

Then Mia felt a sharp biting on her nipples. She yelped into Luke's mouth as pain lanced through her breasts, but it faded to a heat that moved straight to her clit. As Luke stepped back, she looked down, taking in the clamps, attached with a short chain, that adorned her breasts. Now Dean moved in, covering her mouth with his. His hand grasped the back of her neck and her waist as he pushed his muscular thigh between her legs. She was short compared to him, so as he did it, she was forced to ride his leg. Then he began moving, shoving his thigh insistently into her crotch. Her underwear was soaked with her wetness. His muscled leg filled her thigh-gap so that she couldn't close her legs. Then he pulled back suddenly, and Luke pulled her panties down her legs, revealing her shaved pubic area. Dean lunged back in, forcing his thigh between her legs again, and now she could feel the coarse material of his jeans against her skin. Wild heat built between her legs.

Finally Dean broke the kiss and moved away slightly. Before she could catch her breath, Luke shoved a ball gag between her teeth and strapped it behind her head. Mia gasped as he dragged a finger lightly down her arm, caressing her armpit and tracing her side until he reached her hip. Then his index finger moved inward, moving over her mound and down into her slit. It rested right above her clit, waiting. Dean smiled wickedly as he watched Luke toy with her. And then in one quick motion Luke slipped his finger under her hood and pinched her clit. Mia screamed through the gag as she came. She vaguely sensed the ceiling chain being lowered and her hands being re-cuffed behind her back as she was carried and laid face down on the table. Then she felt the carabiner reattached to her cuffs. Her ankles were cuffed together and similarly fastened to the hook, so that she was pulled into a hog-tie position, her back arched of the table and her breasts, still clamped, pushed forward. Then Dean removed the ball gag and stood in front of her as Luke reached over and began playing with her hair, caressing her brown locks. The height of the table and her current position left her staring at the crotch of his jeans. She noticed there was a conspicuous bulge there. She blushed.

"What did you do wrong?"

Mia looked up, startled. Dean's face was stern. "I-uh-I don't know."

"You came without permission. And, just now, you spoke to me without addressing me as 'sir.'"

"I'm sorry, sir."

"You do not have permission to speak."

Mia gaped. She had just apologized! They were scaring her slightly, but she thought it best not to say any more. Then her head was pulled backwards, and she realized Luke had been braiding her hair, and had wrapped a length of rope around the braid. Now he tied off the rope on the carabiner, so that her head was forced backwards. Luke took Dean's place in front of her now. She was forced to crane her neck to look up at him.

"What kind of punishment do you think she deserves, Dean?" Mia felt metal cuffs snap around her legs right above the knee.

"Well, I would say we should punish her mouth for speaking out of turn, and disrespectfully, too. But coming without permission-I think a good, solid cropping." Luke nodded in approval. Then Mia felt her legs being forced apart almost painfully as Dean attached a spreader bar to the leg cuffs. She moaned.

"Shh," Luke whispered, bending down and kissing her softly, "you wouldn't want to incur any more punishment, would you?" He drew back, leaving her, lips parted and eyes closed, waiting for more. Luke took advantage of her momentary complacency to stuff a large ring gag into her mouth. Mia's eyes opened wide and her jaw stretched with the size of it.

"Now," Luke continued, "this is your punishment. This is me, taking my pleasure from you. You are not permitted to engage or take pleasure from this." Even as he was speaking, Luke unbuttoned his jeans and let them slide to the floor. He was nude underneath, and Mia took in the size of his cock in awe. It was rock hard and huge. Luke slipped a large metal ring (with a chain attached) over the head and settled it at the base, close to his balls. Then he slid slowly into Mia's mouth. Her jaw was stretched even further, and he hit the back of her throat with inches left outside her mouth. He stayed there, making her adjust to the size.

"Go ahead, Dean." Mia heard a loud smack, and a second later heat seared through her loins from where Dean had smacked her clit with the crop. She yelled, and her throat undulated against Luke's cock, making him groan. The head of the crop felt long, at least six inches, and it had hit her clit and the mouth of her pussy at the same time. Dean hit her again, and she moaned, the vibrations from her throat making Luke's dick pulse in her mouth. Slowly, he began thrusting in and out. The crop came down again, and heat lanced through her. It was making her unbelievably wet. Luke thrust in further and further, making her gag on his cock's large head. Every other thrust, the crop would land, and pain and pleasure would lance through Mia's body.

Luke stopped momentarily, his cock buried as far as it would go into her mouth. He took the chain attached to the ring on his cock and clipped it to the one hanging between the clamps on her breasts. Then he pulled out. As he did, the chains went taut, and the clamps tugged at Mia's nipples. She moaned in pleasure.

"Remember," Dean said, "you may not come without our permission. Especially right now-you are being punished." Luke thrust in, making her gag, and the crop came down hard on her pussy and clit. The hard rod pulled out of her mouth, and the clamps tugged at her nipples. Then Luke began thrusting in earnest, picking up speed. With every other thrust, Dean landed a blow with the crop, and Mia's nipples were constantly being stimulated every time Luke withdrew. She was building quickly.

"You may not come without permission!" Luke said, as he felt her body tensing. All the muscles in her body were clenched with anticipation and there was unbearable heat in her crotch. Luke kept thrusting. Her nipples were overstimulated and her clit was on fire. Luke came, emptying his cock down her throat, and she swallowed it as Dean cropped her harder and harder. Then Luke pulled out all the way, yanking on her nipples. Dean dropped the crop and brought his bare hand down, spanking her clit and pussy hard.

"Come, now!"

Mia came, screaming. She was breathing hard, her chest heaving, slightly dazed and barely aware as they un-cuffed her wrists and knees and removed the ring gag, keeping her hands bound behind her. Luke used the chain pulley again to put her in a strappado position that was almost painful. Then she felt something cold pressing against her asshole. She tried to relax her muscles, and her sphincter opened to admit the well-lubed object, which Mia recognized by its shape as an anal hook. It was quite a wide one, with a ball at the end that had provided the initial resistance. Once inside, it filled her comfortably, and nestled against her asscrack.

Then Luke knelt in front of her and began licking her clamped nipples, soothing them but also pushing at the clamps, making them tug and squeeze slightly.

From behind, Mia heard Dean drop his jeans to the floor. She felt his hands steadying her hips as he pressed the head of his cock against the entrance to her pussy. Her channel was swollen from orgasming, and even tighter than usual. Mia could tell from the size of the head that Dean's cock was just as large as Luke's. She moaned at the pleasure and twinge of pain that came when He pushed slightly into her, stretching her unbearably. He pushed farther, forcing his way in slowly, stretching her wider than ever before. He inched in, and the pressure built on her walls. Finally he buried himself to the hilt inside her. He reached around and made a circle around her clit with one finger, teasing but not touching it directly. Mia groaned in frustration. He pulled out slowly and her channel tightened in his absence. All the time, Luke was kissing and sucking at her tortured nipples.

Then Dean buried himself again in one violent thrust and Mia yelped. He circled her clit again, refusing to touch it. Then he began a steady rhythm. His thrusts were so powerful that they rocked Mia forward, causing the anal hook, suspended from the ceiling, to tug at her asshole. Luke's attentions to her breasts were fueling the growing inferno in her core. Dean was picking up speed, driving forward, stretching her and hitting a sweet spot deep inside. All the while he kept circling her clit but never touching it, driving her crazy. As Dean's tempo became frenzied, Luke used the remote again, pulling the hook upwards and putting more pressure on Mia's ass. Dean was thrusting hard and fast, impaling her fully on his cock each time, and he finally came, his hot seed erupting inside her as he stretched her to the limit. Luke released the clamps, and Mia screamed as the blood rushed back into her nipples and Dean finally touched her clit, rubbing and squeezing as she came hard.

Dean pulled his pants back up as Luke untied her and removed the anal hook. They dressed her in a silky black robe and walked her back up to the receptionist, who had her clothes. As she walked out the door, they waved and smiled salaciously. She knew she would be going back for those two.