Two Hotels

Story Info
Two lovely lady friends excite themselves for each other.
2.5k words
4.41
60.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne and Leslie were lovers who had developed a deep secret that each one had kept inside for a long time.....the desire to turn on with each other, but in experimental ways, daring ways, ways that sometimes led to bets and unplanned exposing, aas well as planned dares. They were easy with each other, light, happy, vibrant girls, who worked hard, enjoyed dating the guys sometimes, but most of all, kept each other in their highest light, and thought constantly about ways to love, stroke, surprise, challenge, and excite each other.

The game they played sometimes, the two hotels game, was discovered by accident on a trip to Boston, where they stayed on the 10th floor of a nice hotel, and by accident, looked across the street, where a couple were kissing in front of an unshaded window straight across. The couple didn't seem to mind being seen, and it was wonderful to watch her remove her blouse for him, pushing her breasts upward, letting him lick them. "I wish I could watch YOU do something like that from here," Suzanne said absentmindedly into her partner's mouth, lips barely toiuching, as they snuck further glances across, and roamed each other's bodies with light fingertip touches.

"And why not?" Leslie suddenly smiled, and the game was born. They went across the street and after some discussion, found a room on the same floor as their original room, facing across. That's how it began, and now, this weekend they were filled with anticipation as they checked into the two rooms, wondering just where this might go.

"It's a little expensive way to play, my pet," grinned Suzanne. But she didn't really mind, because it was so special and so erotic. Finally situated, they flashed some lights to locate each other, and then left the lights on, pulling up a chair in front of the broad windows that looked across at each other. It was perfect! Suzanne got up and stretched her arms upward, pulling her shorty top up further, one hip stuck out the side in a sassy pose. Her tummy was fluttering with a mixture of nervousness, desire, anticipation, worry about who might see, excitement about who might see. Suzanne is tall, with slim legs and hips, long straight light brown/blondish hair that hangs past her shoulders. She loves the feel of it on her bare skin, and flips it around in a teasing way when she's feeling sassy, like now. Her breasts are 32b, which she feels ok with, although she often wishes they were large enough to attract a little more attention and to let show more easily. Her waist is 26, hips 33, so the flare isn't great, but when she lets it show, she knows how to make it attractive. She turns sideways to the window and puts one foot up on the chair, slipping off her shoe and running her hands up her leg to the top of her white thigh high nylon, lifting the hem further than it needs to be, exposing skin past her flank, and showing one side of her tight butt, and slipping one finger each hand under the top, begins to run it down her leg. As her bare skin leg comes into view, her long hair falls forward and hides her face, her upper arm. She smiles to herself. Her own touch already feels good.

Leslie looked across, smiling and licking her full lips. She knew what Suzanne was doing, and she loved it. She rose and watched, stepping closer to her own window, and looked to her left as well, where the closet door was opened to a full length mirror. In the mirror Leslie saw what she knew Suzanne enjoyed seeing so much.....a brunette with long silky tresses that simply caress her body all the time. A woman whose full round breasts always showed clearly, no matter what she wore, and she usually wore something that allowed it! Her skirt was shorter than Suzanne's, and her own stomach was knotted in excitement about their plan, their game. She unbuttoned her blouse as she watched Suzanne, and pulled it out of her skirt, and aside, so the cups of her lacy bra were exposed. She tenderly lifted her hands, cupping herself, and let her forefingers stray back and forth across the already growing nubs. It was so electric, fingers on her nipples, and her tummy tightened involuntarily with almost each pass. She loved watching her own nipples grow, swelling, elongating, becoming firey with their desire. So firm, so ready, so wanting. When she looked back up, she gasped. Suzanne had removed her top, and was standing almost against the window, phone in her left hand, the other hand down inside her skirt, apparently cupping her mound.... Leslie heard the phone ring.

"Hello, my sweet," Suzanne said as Leslie lifted the receiver. Are you ready for this??"

"Baby....." Leslie answered, ".......yessss....you look amazing..... i can't touch you, but i can see you!!! And I know what else I can do.....as we agreed, I can command you, dare you, right there where you are." Excitement swelled from Leslie's tummy to her throat. she felt her heart quicken.

"And i can see YOU, my sweets," Suzanne responded, "You look so delicious! You wore something special for me, didn't you!" Leslie looked down, almost blushing.... yes, she had. She had worn her bra with the triangle cut outs right at her nipples. the fabric squeezed her just alittle, forcing her pink nipples and wrinkled areola outward, protruding in a wicked way, and made even more erotic by Leslie's light touching. "tug them out for me, Leslie, pull them further......."

As she heard her lover's words, she lifted her free hand, and one at a time, grasped her nipples, pulling them outward until part of her full rounded 36C titties poked out of the cutouts as well. They looked almost puffy that way, and she stood sideways so Suzanne could see them better....her nipples cried for more when she touched them. They grew even larger, if that was possible, and they felt hot to her own fingers.

"Wet them for me, Leslie. you know how i like it......"

"Only if you will, my wild girl!" responded Leslie...."show me how....."

Immediately, Suzanne swept her long hair back behind her, and lowered her face until her mouth was above her breast. She opened her lips, and a long string of saliva dripped downward, hitting her just above her nipple, running onto it, and then dripping off, onto her tummy. She repeated the wetness with the other one, and then proceeded to use her fingers, sliding it around her nipple, feeling the swell of flesh as she stimulated herself. "Is anyone watching you yet?" asked Suzanne. It was part of their game that they had to report any other watchers, and what they were doing.

Leslie surveyed the other rooms that could see her, if someone noticed. She saw mostly dark rooms, but in one, she could see another woman, half hidden by a curtain, but obviously looking up at her. "Yes, I think i'm being noticed by another woman," Leslie answered, even as she lowered her own head and let her saliva drop as Suzanne had, long wet strings of slippery, that made her nipples shine as Leslie rubbed it in. "Can I take off my bra, baby?" Leslie asked.

"Oh, no, my pet," Suzanne respoded.... i love to see how naughty it is when you wear something that both hides and exposes you. For me, and for anyone else who watches!" Suzanne's fingers slipped to her side, and lowered the zipper of her skirt, letting it fall aside to show only her light blue thong panties and pure smooth skin Suzanne, feet apart, close to the window. "I can see someone watching me, too," she added, "a couple, just standing beside each other, and a guy in the room above them." she laughed. "He seems to be enjoying it, but i'm not going to let him know i see him. He is in a chair, his pants are down and his cock is standing at attention. But I'm ahead of you, my Leslie, my lover woman. Show me the rest of you!"

Leslie put down the phone, and removed her skirt, showing her garter belt and nylons, something she seldom wore except when she wanted to feel wicked, and then picked up the phone again, only to hear Suzanne say that she meant panties too.....but leave on the rest. Slowly Leslie's panties came down, to reveal her beautiful wide mound. Leslie had let herself grow out again, and had a muff of brown silky hair that Suzanne loved to tug, tease, lick and smell. Leslie said, "show me what you want me to do with my fingers, lover."

Suzanne's free hand immediately went to her thighs, rubbing inside each of them, pressing them apart, and she slid her own thong panties down, stepping out of them, but leaving her one leg covered with the lacy thigh high. Then she raised one foot up again onto the chair, spreading her knee sideways, and letting her hand drop over her mound, she curled one finger inside her sopping wet opening. Leslie watched it disappear, all the way in, then slipping back out, then joined by another, all the way to her palm, Suzanne slipped fingers into herself, feeling the incredible wetness and the sensitive inner walls of her own pussy. "That's what i want to see you do, baby.....and then this...." Suzanne removed her fingers, spreading them to show Leslie how the wetness of her juice connected them, how much she could pull out of herself, and then she licked them off, sucking them like a miniature cock. "I think the guy watching me likes to see me pretend to suck." Suzanne added, smiling. "do you?"

Leslie knew she did. She loved watching her sensuous partner do everything erotic to herself, and she watched Suzanne's fingers slide in and out of her mouth, parting her lips. Suzanne drove her crazy, the way she held her hand still, two fingers that had been deep in her pussy a moment ago pointing straight up, and then bobbed her head down, consuming them, and back up again, as if she was indeed taking the stranger's cock into her mouth. Suzanne even turned sideways again, giving Leslie and the onlooker her profile as she leaned over her hand, her firm breasts pointing their long hard nipples down, and lowered her head again to her hand, and back up, fingers wet from her mouth and her tongue following across their tips, licking, wet and filled with her saliva, just as it would be on a real cock. Leslie shuddered, and her own fingers slipped inside herself so deeply, so easily. She felt her heat rising as the palm ends of her fingers grazed her clit with each stroke. "Do it again Suzanne," Leslie gasped. "Do it again, and spread yourself so i can see it!!" Leslie's breath was coming in gasps.

Suzanne put down the phone, turned to face her lover again, and used one hand to spread her labia, fully apart; her clit jumped outward, pink and flaring. Suzanne's other hand snuck down from the top, over the back of the hand she used to spread herself, and her long fingers circled the very tip of her clit, flicking it, but exposing it, then flicking just the tip again, not hiding it, but letting Leslie, and the watchers see it's hot pink color, glistening, almost touching the window glass. Her hips jumped with each touch, and then she curled her fingers deep into herself again. Her eyes wandered to the people watching her, and she knew they were enjoying it. The man stroked his cock from top to bottom and the couple were kissing, hands under each other's clothing. "Oh my god, " she muttered to herself, "I'm out of control."

Leslie moved to the window and let her wet slippery nipples slide against it, rolling her hips forward, capturing her hand against the glass as she used fucked herself with her fingers, just as Suzanne was. The glass was cool on her nipples, encouraging them even further.....she loved the sensation on them, poking out of her bra like that, and as she glanced across and up one floor, she noticed that the woman watching her had begun touching herself as well, blouse opened and skirt pulled up, eyes locked on Leslie's figure. It was as if Leslie was writing a message on the windows with her nipples, barely scraping them left and right, then circles, then just back and forth, feeling the sensation on them while her long digit fit the length of her hot groove, pulling her screaming clit upwards, then pushing it downward, then pressing it in and making small circles with it........."Soon," she whispered into the phone again, "Please, baby, soon.......I can't stand iiiiit."

Suzanne picked up the phone again, listened to Leslie's heavy breathing, her soft moans, her pleas for release........"Any time girl....you say....ummmm...hhsssssss"...little whimpers began to sneak out of Suzanne's throat as well. Little animal sounds that she makes when she gets close. "ohhhhhnnneeeeee.... ahhh..aahhh...mmmmmmmmbabbeeeee......"

"YESSSSS girl.....do it nowwww....let go for me baby, let goooooooo......" Leslie dropped the phone and brought her free hand around to her backside, trying to slide between her cheeks for all the sensation she could find. The electric charge was overflowing, deep inside her, rushing outward to her clit, and back again. She couldn't stop.....her hips thrust forward, fucking her hand, fucking the glass, grinding and pulsing with each spasm that came as she let go for her lover. She felt her cum flow hotter, over her fingers and down her thighs. Her clouded eyes barely saw as Suzanne rushed to join her.

Suzanne could tell that Leslie was cumming. She knew the signs, in her voice and in her body. Suzanne increased the pressure on her clit and like Leslie, began to move her mound against the window, trapping her hand, exposing herself with one knee out to the side and up on the ledge. She leaned her shoulders back and thrust her hips, gritting her teeth as the surge began inside her. Her free hand flew to her nipples, trying to span to both sides at once with her thumb on one and little finger on the other, rubbing them as she pressed firmly on her clit. When Suzanne begins to cum, she needs her clit to be just pressed firmly, held without moving, feeling it throb, letting herself flow. She knew her juice was running freely, and loved the feel of release.

Moments later they were back on the phone, loving softly, talking about what a rush it was to do it for each other, exposed, not really knowing how many others saw them, but knowing that their sensual bodies and naughty actions had an effect on at least some others, and how that fact alone made them high. "Don't clean up," Suzanne whispered. "Don't you dare wipe off a bit of the lovely Leslie taste from your legs, your mound, your hands. I'm coming right over with a living washrag in my mouth....

And she did.