Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,636 Followers

Don't you just hate people?

As he had nothing pressing on his time, this had seemed a safe bet. Bailey had, after all, said her bus would come in the afternoon, so he'd written her off until at least Monday. She had promised him, in her words, "a shot at my butt before I leave", an oath which he considered redeemed twice over in the days since.

On his sixth of seven laps around the park near their house, he began to feel the cold bite of October in his lungs. Uncharacteristic warmth was one thing, but it dissipated quickly the moment a cloud passed in front of the sun. Panting, he started his last circle around the park, knowing the amount of pain it would bring.

Spanking Bailey is certainly one way to relieve stress, he thought placidly, but it's not the only thing I need.

Exhausting exercise also worked, and reduced his tension at least as well.

Besides, I'm not going to look buff if I all I do for exercise is slap her ass and jerk off.

The seventh lap finished in record time and Kent slowed to a trot and then to a walk, huffing and puffing, wiping cold sweat out of his eyes.

He stumbled through the park, past the place where he and Bailey had ducked behind a few trees for a clandestine ass-swatting, and made his way home.

His heartbeat thumped in ears as he came down the stairs, remembering this time to lock the door, a habit he had a hard time setting into himself. After making his ungainly, exhausted way down the stairs, he shucked off his running shoes and grabbed his towel from his bedroom, profoundly in need of a very hot shower. Bleary eyed, he ducked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

=============================

"Kent," Bailey called out, "Is that you?"

She'd lain on her bed for about fifteen minutes, trying to decide if she could really wait any longer or if she ought to just head out to the bus stop.

There's no point leaving this early, she told herself, you'll just be standing out in the cold.

Trying to stay calm, desperate to see Kent one last time before she left, she'd heard the sound of the door opening and someone thumping gracelessly down the stairs.

No one answered her call.

She stood up and called again and, receiving no answer, started worrying in earnest. She'd left the door unlocked, a marginal violation of her own rules, given the time of day. But failing to get an answer from someone entering the apartment raised her level of concern.

Bailey rose from her bed and stuck her head around the corner, just in time to see Kent, listless and sweating in his tank top and running shorts, duck into the bathroom and close the door.

Sweaty from running. And it looks like he didn't even hear me. He needs a shower.

She walked down the hallway and stood between the bathroom door and his bedroom door. Her heart hammered in her chest. She knew how much time she had left. What if he took too long in the shower? She'd have to leave at some point and she might miss her chance.

Kent already had the water in the shower running, and she heard the telltale thump of his feet hitting the floor of the ceramic tub. The shower curtain whisked closed after it.

Feeling her hands tremble with impatience and indecision, Bailey knew she had to do something. But what? Should she wait? Should she leave?

What other option did she have?

It's not like I can just go in there...

Bailey blinked.

What stopped her from going in there?

What's in there that's a problem for me? He's seen pretty much all of me except my breasts? I've had my hand on his cock, even if it's through his clothing? It's not like he'd turn me down.

Resolution went through her like a shock wave. In one swift motion, she stepped into his room and made three marks on the whiteboard, slapping the marker down on its shelf.

Next, she swiftly opened the bathroom door, just enough to let herself slip in.

I can't believe he doesn't even lock the door when he showers.

Closing it behind her, she listened, but it sounded like Kent had his head under the water. Running outside had probably left his head frozen, and he'd need some time to warm himself up. His clothes, piled on the floor, didn't even smell particularly sweaty.

She unbuttoned her jeans, folding them neatly on the counter with her panties still inside. Her socks came off next, which left her in a t-shirt. She hadn't worn a bra, having left it in her room with the expectation she could put in on after he came home and spanked her.

Bailey's hands went to the hem of her shirt and stopped.

I still can't do it.

Standing there, preparing to climb into the shower with Kent, she still couldn't bear herself that way to him.

Fuck it, then my shirt will get wet.

She waited until Kent stepped out of the water flow, which sprayed from the high spigot on the right wall of the large bathtub-slash-shower stall.

Seeing his shape through the thin shower curtain, Bailey watched as he turned away to the left let the water spray over his back, leaving enough space between himself and the shower curtain for her to fit.

Pushing the shower curtain out of the way, she put one foot into the tub, saying, "Hi, Kent." and turned to face the water spray, letting it course over her hair and shirt.

"Whoa! What?" Kent almost fell over in shock as he twisted to face her.

How stupid would I feel, if he'd fallen and broken something!

Instead, she just got the perfectly priceless reaction she'd wanted.

"I, uh, Bailey," he stammered, "I, yeah, woah. Alright."

If the t-shirt bothered him, he didn't say so.

"I put 3 marks on the board," Bailey told him, bracing herself against the wall and sticking her cheeks out, crowding him into the back of the stall.

She specifically did not look at his penis, some part of her deciding she wasn't quite ready for that.

"Three?" he asked, still managing to sound surprised despite everything else.

Bailey stuck her head up, letting the hot water wash over her face, before she turned aside to speak to him, "Three days I'll be gone."

"Right," he said, and both of his hands grabbed her cheeks.

"Oh," she murmured. "You want doubles?"

"Maybe."

Bailey tried to remember what rule they'd made about that. He could spank her four times for each dollar, since she'd left her panties aside. And on one occasion, just to show Laura who the boss was around here, she'd told Kent to do the spankings two at a time.

But can he just do them like that whenever he wants? Hm.

Bailey couldn't decide but, having gotten wet already, wanted the whole thing to come out as a proper use of the hassle all this.

"Let's do one a time," she said, almost making it a question.

"I can only do the right side," Kent said, tapping the wall.

"It'll be fine," she said quickly, wiggling her hips, feeling the water run over her back, spraying off her shirt and dripping over and between her cheeks.

"Alright?"

"Yeah."

The first slap landed the instant she spoke. Feeling it, she ducked her head down under her body as she felt water splatter off her cheek and listened to it splash all over the shower curtain.

"One," Bailey listened to her voice echo off the floor of the tub.

The bathtub didn't provide space for the artistry she'd encouraged of him the last two days. He had only enough room, if he swung his hand out into the shower curtain, to land his stinging blows to the side of her cheek.

"Two," she muttered, feeling the water droplets scatter off her cheek, watching as her hair hung around her face and dripped columns in the air before her eyes.

The water provided a curious effect, dampening the blow somewhat, like wearing a thin layer of clothing. But then the hot water fell on the reddened skin and made it sting afterwards.

His third strike landing, splashing her again.

"Three!" she turned her hips to the right, letting him find another part of her cheek if he wanted.

Kent pushed her a little farther, turning her forty five degrees, almost into the shower curtain, and struck her square on the centre of her right cheek.

"Four," Bailey said and stood straight up, touching her sore cheek with her hand.

With a deep breath, she closed her eyes and turned quickly to face him, laying her head against his chest so he couldn't see the front of her body.

"Now you can do the other side," she said, just loud enough for him to hear.

"Right," he breathed in her ear.

They'd been closer together than this, when she'd curled up in bed with him, made him come in her hand. But now he stood naked before her, as she before him, and that made her body shake before he even reached around her to grab her left cheek.

Bailey shifted her body, letting him turn her, putting her head into the crook of his left shoulder.

He struck while her muscles were tense with the movement of her body, shocking her almost to he point of losing her footing.

"Five!" she cried out, opening her eyes to keep her balance.

Oh my god, she thought, seeing the erection that pointed stiffly out toward her belly. She snapped her eyes shuts. That seemed larger than I'd thought.

She'd imagined how large he might be, based on what she'd felt in her hand that night, based on pictures she'd seen, based on all sorts of things. But seeing him, even in that tiny glimpse, surprised her even more than losing her balance.

Kent struck again, heedless of her shock.

Does he know I can see him? Does he think I'm staring at it?

"Six," she said out loud.

Maybe I saw it wrong. Maybe it's not that big and...

Bailey opened her eyes again and looked down past his tense abdominal muscles to his manhood.

Narrow and long. Not as long as I'd crazily imagined, but still pretty long. And stiff, pointing above the horizontal, toward my belly button.

If she hadn't stuck her ass out so far, he'd be jabbing her just below her belt with the swollen head right then.

Another swat splashed water off her cheek.

"Seven," she called out.

His erection twitched as she spoke, or maybe because she spoke.

I can see, right now, exactly what I do to him.

"Come on," Bailey demanded, on a whim, "Gimme another one."

Impossibly, a twitch of his cock hardened him further, pulling his foreskin clear off the tip. His hand cracked down next.

"Eight," she whispered and then, afraid he hadn't heard, called it out louder, "Eight!"

Bailey turned on Kent again, backing into him so his erection pressed between his belly and her uplifted cheeks. She reached back with her right hand on the side of his face, then cupping the back of his neck, and pulled him close.

"I think I know what I need to be spanked with," she whispered in his ear.

She leaned over and, without looking, reached behind herself and grabbed his penis with her right hand.

How hard can you slap a penis anyway? she wondered, never having handled one this way in her life. It flexed in her hand, resisted her a little with its rigidity but still had a lot of play.

I can't bend it down very far, though, Bailey realized and adjusted the angle of her hips to bring her cheeks higher.

You know what you're doing, right? a voice in her head asked. You know what's going to happen?

Kent's left hand rested on her back, his right on her hip.

With all the strength she could muster at this awkward angle, she slapped the head of his cock down hard on her right cheek. It didn't hurt her in the least, but Kent groaned.

"Ni-ine," she called out to him.

She bounced him off her cheek again.

"Te-en," Bailey sang out.

Turning her body to the side and out of the shower head's spray, she slapped his cock down on her left cheek.

"Eleven," her voice rose up at the end as she squeezed him hard. "And -"

Kent grunted and she felt the first pulse of his orgasm. She immediately slapped him down hard on her left cheek and felt -- actually felt -- the first spurt of semen. It landed heavy and wet over her cheek and up her back over the thin, wet fabric of her shirt.

Still gripping him, squeezing him, she turned and saw the second line of white fluid launch from his twitching member. Her sudden twist meant that it shot across both her cheeks, left to right, and slapped against the shower curtain.

Shocked, Bailey turned away, still squeezing him to the end, feeling every last twitch.

His right hand, free of her hip, gripped her cheek.

His penis empty, she released it, and spread her legs a little to encourage him to slide his hand up between them from behind.

Oh, god, touch me.

When his hand reached the right place, she placed hers over top of it, pushing his fingers into her wet lips, pushing harder on his middle finger so it went between those lips and found her clit.

Kent tried to wiggle, tried to make circles, but she knew her own needs and didn't let him, instead showing him how to push downward, toward her vagina.

That's all he needs to know. Just push. And release. And push.

She pictured herself, bent over in front of him, streaks of semen across the back of her wet t-shirt and naked cheeks, his hand jammed up between her thighs as she humped away at it.

Ahhhh!

She moaned out loud as her orgasm struck her, her thighs clenching on his wrist and her knees threatening to drop her to the floor of the tub. Bailey felt her muscles twitching, and pushed his fingers down, until the tip of the middle finger touched her pulsing entrance.

There's semen all over me and I'm coming on his hand. What am I doing?

Her confused feeling didn't stymie her orgasm. It went on until it faded into a faint shuddering and she tried to regain her composure.

Bailey's hands still shook when she turned around and put her head to his shoulder, unwilling to meet his eyes. The spray of water washed down her back, rinsing away the semen streaked all over her back. She imagined it washing past her, dripping down her thighs. Maybe she could feel it, separate from the water. She supposed she could.

The heat took care of the shivering.

"I -- I have to go," she spoke into his chest. "My bus. I have to."

"Right," Kent's voice sounded shaky, too.

She slipped out of the shower a moment later.

"My towel," she cried out in a panic, "I forgot -"

"Easy, Bailey," Kent's voice calmed her in a moment "Just use mine and toss a dry one in before you go."

"Ri-ight," she stammered, turning away from the shower curtain and savagely yanking off her top so she could towel herself off.

She dried her hair as quickly as she could, feeling the goosebumps all over her body as water evaporated from everywhere else. She wiped her body down well enough she wouldn't drip all over the hallway and then wrapped the towel around herself. It wasn't right length and it smelled like Kent, but it draped far enough to maintain her modesty. She opened the door and turned back to look through the curtain.

"I -- I really have to go," she said, feeling the flatness in her voice, the shadow of some inexplicable embarrassment draining her emotions.

=============================

Kent mechanically scrubbed and rinsed his body, removing sweat and semen and the smell of Bailey from his body.

What the hell had that been?

He'd never completely understood what Bailey got out of the deal until today.

She's attracted to me. I didn't know that. So what does this mean? She puts up with the spankings to get closer to me? That seems like a lot of pain and embarrassment for something like that. Couldn't she find an easier way?

The money, he knew, might also matter. She did need to pay off her debt.

Kent shook his head and he heard the door open.

"Here's my towel," Bailey called out. "I -- uh -- have a good weekend, eh?"

"Yeah, you too," he called back.

When he dried himself off, several minutes later, he noted how strongly the towel carried her scent.

Without thinking, he hung it up on a towel hook in his room to dry, and by the next day it had suffused the whole room with that same scent.

xtorch
xtorch
1,636 Followers
12