Two In One Is Not Just A Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers

There was some sound in the next room. As I was on the outer edge of the bed, I told Anil and Anita that I shall go and take a look. I got up and went to the next room. As I was going I heard Anil say, "Anita, if you really wish to express your gratitude and love; apart from saying thank you or I love you; you must express it not only by spoken word but also by your actions. See how Neena expressed her solidarity and togetherness. She went out of her way to support me by accepting me physically; having sex with me in such a loving way that I felt as if she wanted to enjoy sex with me. She did not let me feel that she was doing this for me. She did not let me feel that I was an outsider. She gave me so much physical love and enjoyment with co-operation from Raj. In the process, she might also have enjoyed sex with me; because Raj wanted her to. Will you not like to reciprocate the gesture of Neena by offering yourself and your physical intimacy to Raj? Like Raj, I shall also not only support you fully, I shall initiate and participate also." I did not hear what Anita said in reply.

By the time I returned to tell them that it was just a cat, which pushed a tumbler on the table and it fell down. I saw that Anita was in Anil's lap launched between his two legs and she was saying, "Raj is such an attractive person. If you have no objections or reservation, I will happily participate."

I asked Anil, "What is the matter?" Anil replied "Nothing important." Anil was playing with Anita from over the gown in a child like manner. At times he tickled her in the armpits, or he kissed her nose, neck, cheeks. Some other times he slid his palms over her tummy and breasts.

Sometimes he made feeble attempts to insert his hands into Anita's gown. Looking at me; Anita kept on removing his hands from her gown. Anil then bent down and told Anita "Anita, I am feeling highly sexy and aroused. I can resist you. The reason is that I encountered a highly erotic situation whilst I was in Bhilwara town.

I was very curious to know what it was. I asked, "Come on Anil, tell us what did you experience. I was pressing and playing with Anita's thighs. It seemed that Anita was enjoying my touch and looked at me with sweet expressions. At times when I pinched her thigh; she would jerk or shudder. As she was lying fully touching skin to skin intimately with Anil; I suspected that in such situations Anil would have felt the jerks or shudders also. Neither Anita nor Anil gave any indication of this.

Anil said, "You know that I just visited Bhilwara town and stayed there for almost four days. One day before my departure, when I was at a restaurant having my dinner; I met a couple. The restaurant was full and all tables were occupied. They asked me if they could sit on the same table as I was.

I invited them to join me. They were marwaris and the wife was wearing a blouse, which had two patches of darker color circular cloth of about 8 inches diameter stitched; just at the point on each side; where the woman had her breasts." Thus her breasts, which were otherwise also large, were more prominent and attracted attention."

"The husband introduced himself as the owner of the house; a part of which had been converted into a hotel. The hotel was the same as where I was staying. I told him that I was staying in the same hotel in room number nine. Hearing this, the wife appeared more interested in me. I found the wife naughty and rather hot as she kept on looking at me more frequently than what is considered as normal and giving me mischievous smile. I could not understand what she wanted to convey. I guessed she liked me. She appeared to me to be a flirty woman. I also saw that her focus on me was not casual but was for some specific reason. I could not fathom why her interest.

The hotel, where I stayed; was a small hotel but clean and reasonable. One window in my room was always bolted from outside. After I retired to bed, I heard a knock on the window. I went near the window and pushed it. I was surprised to find the window was not bolted from the other side. I kept the window slightly open to see what was happening. I saw the same Marwari wife moving in the house. She was looking at the window all the time. She must have realized that I was watching her. I suspect that it was she, who opened the window for my view.

She then started acting in provocative manner. She started squeezing her breasts; she was scratching her crotch and more such provocative actions and then looking in the direction of the window. I was sure; she knew that I was watching. Once she came near the window and winked at me. Now I was positive that her actions were to provoke me. after that she went away and I then closed the window from my side."

Narrating the story, Anil was quite aroused. In fact all of us were. I looked at Anita. Anil picked one of her hands and put it in my full view on his lungi. Anita understood Anil's desire and undid the knot. The lungi became loose and opened up. She put one of her hands inside the lungi. Her other hand was on my thighs. Discreetly, she was digging her fingers into my thighs. I could see that Anil's cock was gaining in size. I could not blame him, as I was in the same position.

I looked at Anil. Anil opened front zip of Anita's gown and inserted one hand into Anita's gown and was massaging her breasts loosely as if they were two sponge balls. I saw that he unzipped her gown quite a bit lower and I could also peep at her occasionally exposed breasts. My lungi was giving way as my "lund" (cock) was beginning to rise. Anita's one hand accidently touched my half erect lund. She withdrew her hand initially. Then again she extended her hand near my cock instinctively and touched it. I was profoundly aroused sensing her hand touching my manhood.

Anil continued the story, "Somewhere around 11 pm just before midnight, I heard knocks again on the window. I immediately opened the window slightly to find the wife standing there. She put her finger to her lips and walked to lie down on the bed in the verandah. Soon her husband came out of bathroom and went to the bed to his wife and both started kissing. Their sexual foreplay started. He opened her blouse and bra. He started fondling her breasts.

She was moaning and occasionally looking in the direction of the window. Once she winked looking at the window. I was also aroused seeing the couple's sexual act as the husband was now opening his wife's petticoat and removed her petticoat as well as her panty. She was fully naked. I watched her fully undressed, sumptuous and petite body very close to where I lay. She had large but tight breasts, long hair, round raised cheeks with dimples on each and long legs. She was solidly built. She was almost like Anita." Anita blinked at the comparison but did not say anything.

Anil said, "Anita, Raj; believe me, she was very sex starved as I could see from her actions. As I am describing this to you; I am feeling very aroused and sexy with what I saw. I don't know how to describe the scene further." Anil then made Anita sit up. He pushed down his lungi and took one of her hands and in my full view; placed it on his fully erect cock. His cock was clearly visible. It was erect and hard as iron pipe. I could see some pubic hair. Anil simultaneously pulled down Anita's gown to her waist and made her rest her back on his chest. He enveloped her in his arms and pressed her breasts from both of his extended hands.

Anita's breasts were now fully uncovered. He was pinching her nipples from behind. She was sitting in his lap. Her breasts were as good as I had ever imagined and hoped of seeing. They were full, round, robust and huge due to their being full of milk for her baby. I could see areolas which are comparatively larger than normal. Her nipples were quite long and standing tall. I was not sure if that was because they were always like that or because of extra sensual environment in the room. Her areolas were occupying one third of her breasts and appeared to be dark pink. Anil lifted her breasts in his palms and occasionally pinched her nipples.

As she was feeling uncomfortable lying in Anil's lap; Anita came out of it and lay stretched between me and Anil. She was fully topless now and I saw that she was comfortable being so in our presence. Anil said, "I am feeling horny." He sat up. I was also feeling very aroused and my cock was also fully erect and leaking pre-cum. I only knew how much I wanted to join Anil in his endeavor to fondle Anita's breasts.

Anil saw a look of lust and greed in my eyes and eagerness to fondle Anita's breasts. I just lay next to Anita.

Anil said, "Raj, go ahead. I see the lusty look in your eyes. Today Anita is the queen of our love. Come and see how lovely Anita's breasts are. Come and taste her milk. I think her milk may be tastier than Neena's; although I have not tasted her milk." Anita was not the one to let the opportunity go. She said, "I am sure both of you must have sucked her breasts hard enough to produce milk even if there was none in them at that time.

Anil simply smiled not replying. Looking at Anita; Anil said, "Anita Raj once told me that at least two men are needed to satisfy a woman physically. However, a woman can easily satisfy two men. Do you agree? We want to see if you can satisfy the two of us and if two of us can satisfy you."

Anita blushed and then smiled and said, "I entirely agree with Raj.I accept the challenge It will not be difficult to establish that." Seeing that I was hesitant; Anil casually picked one of my hands and placed it on one of Anita's breasts. Her breast was so soft and cushy. I turned to her side. I first kissed her on her cheeks. I then looked at Anil. Anil said, "Come on. Why do you insult Anita by not kissing her on her lips?" I was dying to do that.

Bending down, I rested my lips on hers and I kissed her deep and long; whilst I was massaging her breasts with one hand ever so lovingly. I was holding her head with my other hand. Anita's one hand was occupied with Anil's cock and the other was on my lungi touching the cloth covering my lund. She sensed wetness around my lungi. She withdrew her hand. Anil saw it and he looked at Anita and picked her hand and placed it on my cock and held it there. Anita then forced open my lungi and exposed my cock for the first time.

Anita looked at my naked cock for the first time. She appeared dazed. She did not know how to hide her expressions. Perhaps, I hoped that in her fantasies; she might have imagined loving my cock and me fucking her. I think she was mentally comparing my cock with Anil's. Mine was not bad in comparison. Almost the same length. Anil's was slightly thicker perhaps.

I found her fascinated by my cock as I could fathom from expressions on her face. I suddenly had Anita kissing me deeply. I responded with great enthusiasm. I penetrated my tongue into her mouth. I was tongue fucking her mouth. Anita responded by sucking saliva from my tongue. It looked to me that she was highly aroused and wanted me badly.

I was enthralled. My cock was pulsating with the touch of Anita's hand. She enveloped my cock into her palm. She massaged my phallus with love and care and gave such a wonderful caressing to my testicles as I thought only Neena could give. She picked up my testicles in her palm; looked at them lovingly, caressed them for quite some time and returned to pump my cock slowly. I looked at her face whilst she was doing this. She was looking so loving and had such sweet expressions on her face.

The red bindi on her forehead was so enchanting and looked so lovely. Her eyes were so engrossed. I was simply ecstatic. After kissing her lips, I moved to kiss her breasts, which were so far monopolized by Anil. Anita was then squeezing and shagging both our cocks so lovingly whilst hearing Anil's story.

When Anil stopped, she said, "What happened to your experience? Why have you stopped? Go ahead." Anil replied, "Look Raj and Anita; what I am going to narrate now is as it was in pure and simple words. You may find it explicitly sexy, if not vulgar." I replied, "Anil; come on now. What the hell are we engaged in? Are we not sexy and do we not enjoy sex?" Instead of saying yes, Anil nodded his head. Anita also joined in and said, "Anil please go on. Don't hesitate; I won't complain, if that is what you mean." I could see her very excited.

She was squeezing my cock more firmly and I was worried lest she would crush my balls in her palm. However, she lovingly caressed my balls. I realized that she was getting carried away by our sexual activities and was highly aroused. She was constantly humming or moaning and was at high emotional pitch. It is difficult to describe her condition then. She was focused on herself. I thought she was about to have her first orgasm. I kissed her belly button deeply inserting my tongue into her cavity there. She was greatly aroused by my kissing. I lapped her tummy, planted my lips and planted my kisses all over her exposed body below her breasts and above abdomen.

Continuing playing with Anita's breasts; Anil resumed, "Her husband made her sit on the bed and I could watch her silhouetted figure. She was well endowed. Her breasts were large and round and quite firm. The husband kissed her all over her body. Finally he stood up on the floor and the wife dutifully also got down bent on her knees and sucked her husband's now fully erect penis. The husband held his wife's head in his hands and was enjoying the blowjob. She was sucking his cock and kissed his testicles."

Suddenly I heard Anita moaning rather loudly. She clutched our cocks tightly. I and Anil realized that she was near her orgasm. Anil bent down and sucked hard on Anita's one breast. I did the same on the other one. Anil sat up and inserted his hand below Anita's waist and started squeezing her buttocks with one hand. I was on one side and Anil was on the other side of Anita. We both squeezed Anita tightly in our embrace between the two of us. She was twitching and reaching her peak as we increased our intensity of sucking her breasts and squeezing her body.

I inserted one of my fingers into Anita's pussy. Anita saw and experienced my finger penetration. That was the last straw. She moaned AAHHHHHH!!! OH!!!!!! She twitched several times, bumped her mid twice or thrice on bed and heaved a big sigh AAHHHHHH!!!! My god! That was wonderful. Oh Anil! Raj! This was great! She had; I thought one of her best orgasms. However, with husband like Anil, I thought she would have had many in the past.

Anita lay relaxed for a while. She then told Anil, "Why do you stop your story? Please carry on!" Anil looking at Anita continued, "After a while the wife again stretched on the bed and the husband climbed on her. In regular and rhythmic movements, he started pumping his wife. I could see them pretty clearly. The wife clearly was enjoying the pumping of her husband's cock into her cunt. Her juices were leaking and husband's head was perspiring. The wife kept looking at me through the window and the husband was not aware that I was watching the show. The husband kept on fucking her for about ten or fifteen minutes after which, I think they finished and the husband went to the bathroom, returned and slept. As the activities stopped, I also dozed off.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the window. It was morning and the husband was not there. Perhaps he went for a walk or toilet. I opened the window slightly and saw the wife looking at me saying, "Kuchh dekha?" (Did you see anything?). I replied "Sab Kuchh Dekha. (Saw everything)" then she asked,"Kuchh Aur Dekhoge? (Would you like to see some more?)" I asked her "Kaise? Kab? (How? When?)" She replied, "Aaj Dupahar Ko Dekhna. Main Khidki Khol Dungi (wait till the afternoon to watch. I shall open the window). She closed the window then." Anil relaxed and halted for a while.

This story was highly erotic and I was so charged up that I told Anil. "You are a big bore yaar." Anil was surprised to hear this. He looked at me inquiringly. I said, "You are speaking of such arousing and erotic experience that I am so hot. I think all of us are so hot. How about you, Anita; are you?" Anita did not say anything but started to pump our cocks more vigorously and once freed one of her hands and held Anil's head and bent it down to her breasts suggesting that I and Anil massage her breasts faster and kiss her breasts. Anil kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. He perhaps tasted her milk also. I continued, "However, in spite of that, we are all lying covered up in our false grab of modesty. We should immediately undress Anita and ourselves."

Anil complying with my suggestion, without speaking; quickly removed his top and of course his lungi was almost out anyway. I undressed Anita with great love. I slipped her gown down from her waist. She raised her mid body and hips to allow me to do so. I then pulled up my kurta and threw away my lungi in a corner. We were now fully naked. I extended my arms to Anil; one from top of Anita's shoulders and one from the bottom of her neck; encompassing Anita in between us. Anil also did the same. Anita was trapped between us fully sandwiched.

However, she did not complain. We three fiercely embraced each other; pulling each other so tightly together that there was not space even to breathe. Anita being tall, was comfortable. A shorter woman would have got suffocated in this situation. Her breasts were pressed against my chest. My cock was poking her vagina mound; whereas Anil's cock was poking at Anita's ass.

After some emotional embrace, I released my arms and said, "Anil, what happened then? Please carry on the story." Anil said, "I do not know if I should carry on the story or carry on our action."

I said, "Why not do both?" I looked at Anita and asked her, "Anita, why are you so quiet? Are you comfortable with us? I hope you are not feeling being imposed upon." Anita's face did not betray any expression but she said, "I shall shout when I have any problem or objections. OK?" both Anil and I said, "Yes Ma'm"

Anil continued the story. "I got ready and left for work. At about 12.30 noon I went to the same restaurant and had lunch. I was very eager to know what was in store for me. I quickly returned at about 1 pm. The window was locked from the other side. Waiting for the window to open, I dozed off.

After about an hour, there was a knock on the window. The window opened. I quickly got near the window. She was sanding right by the window. She said, "Dekho, Ab Kya Hota hai. Mera Doosra Chapter Shuru Ho Raha Hai. (See what happens now. My next chapter is to begin)."

I saw her going into another room and heard some voices. There was another male voice with her voice. Soon a male (not her husband) came into the verandah and sat on the bed. He was young; about 25 years of age; quite good looking. He appeared to be totally mesmerized by the beauty of the woman. He kept looking at her covered breasts. I was wondering what would happen to him if and when he sees the woman undressed." Anil paused for a while to recover his breath.

Anita sat up in the bed. She was very eager to know what happened further. I suspected that internally she was afraid lest Anil might get involved in this story. I looked at her breasts naked and unsupported. found that even in that position, her breasts appeared so full, round and taught. There was practically no sagging. It just took a little bit downward curve, which made them even more inviting. I got behind her and extending my arms around her; lifted her breasts in my both palms. Her breasts looked like two balls of soft jellies. They were bumping and floating in my palms. I kissed Anita's back and neck.

Looking at my act, Anil lay at Anita's feet and kissed her legs from bottom to top reaching her thighs after some erotic kissing in between. His kissing made Anita squirm on her seat. I saw from behind Anita's bottoms flared out on the bed. They looked so artistic, sweet and provocative. Anil resumed his story, "The lady signaled the man to come near her and pulled him in an embrace and invitingly kissed him on the lips. The man was already so horny. He quickly grabbed her by the shoulder and as he kissed her; was unbuttoning her blouse from the back. He quickly undressed her.

iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers