Two in the Bush Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starscape
starscape
136 Followers

Her musings were interrupted by the sound of a broken twig. Julia looked up quickly, and to her shock saw, from out of the woods, a man striding toward her.

He was well over six feet tall and appeared to be in his early to mid-forties. The man had dark brown hair peppered with a few silver strands, loose curls resting on the collar of his shirt. His features were strong and masculine, and dark stubble covered his square jaw.

His skin was tanned lightly by the outdoors, his body tightly muscular without being bulky. A rifle hung behind his right shoulder and a knapsack was slung along the left.

Julia's breath was stolen by this man's rugged beauty and her body reacted to him at once. It couldn't be the neighbor—could it?

"Hello," he said, smiling at the woman.

Julia blinked, breaking her stare at the glorious man approaching her. Then she remembered he had spoken to her.

"Hello," she answered, returning his smile as he reached her position.

"I'm your neighbor from downstream a ways," the man said. "My name's Ben, Ben Anderson."

Julia sucked in her breath sharply. Oh my God, it is him! Blushing at her obvious reaction, she tried to recover. "Julia," she burst out. Calm down girl, stay cool. "My name's Julia Harkensin. Ray Harkensin's my uncle," she added, holding out her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Ben smiled broadly at her shy awkwardness, the skin around his hazel eyes crinkling with the beginning of laughing lines. "Julia, the pleasure's all mine," he said, taking her hand. He shook it twice and then lifted it to his lips. Before kissing it, he took a fraction of a second to subtly inhale.

This was the hand she used to play with her clit just minutes before, he thought; indeed, he could still smell her juices on her fingers. He wished he could suck them clean for her as he felt his loins stirring again.

Julia allowed him to kiss her hand for just a moment before pulling it away. She had just fingered herself with that hand and didn't want him to smell it.

The initial introductions over, Ben and Julia chatted about Uncle Ray, Alaska, and living off the grid.

"So your uncle tells me you'll be staying here for the next year," Ben commented.

"Yes," she confirmed. "I'm a writer. I'm writing a book about living in the wilderness. Uncle Ray tells me you live out here full-time, not just in the summer like he does. Maybe I could pick your brain for insight into what it takes to survive the wild," she added with a wink.

Ben's eyes glinted at her appreciatively. "You are welcome to use me for research purposes. I wouldn't want your book to ring false."

Julia froze briefly upon hearing his reply. The way he said it had an edge that seemed vaguely sexual. She shook her head. No, you're just imagining things, she thought.

"I was just getting ready to put dinner on the stove, would you like to join me?" Julia asked.

"I should be having you for dinner," Ben replied. "After all, it seems like the neighborly thing to do with you being new around here and all."

"You can make me dinner next time," she promised. "Will you stay tonight? For dinner, I mean," she fumbled.

Ben grinned, his eyes barely containing his desire for this beautiful woman whose cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment. "It would be my pleasure," he answered.

Oh God, Julia thought as she felt a jolt between her legs, it's like half the things he says have a double meaning. She pushed the thought aside again. It's probably just my dirty mind; I need to masturbate more often. I just had an incredible orgasm and still I have sex on the brain.

The two feasted at the tiny kitchen table on a simple but delicious meal of fresh trout with potatoes, onions and carrots. Their knees kept bumping until they worked out a way of staggering their legs.

"How my uncle's family ever fit four people around this table I'll never know!" Julia laughed.

"Well, I think Ben Franklin once said that conversations around the table are much livelier when knees are touching," Ben smiled. Frankly, he was rather enjoying the inadvertent contact with her legs.

Julia began to tell Ben about growing up loving nature. "My family has always been outdoorsy," she explained. "I learned how to fish when I was five years old, though I didn't put the bait on the hook myself for a few more years," she admitted. Ben grinned and nodded, encouraging her to continue.

She shared stories about camping trips with her parents and the summer they traveled throughout the western United States visiting national parks. She spoke of spending the summer with Uncle Ray and his family at this very cabin when she was fourteen and sixteen as well as a few winter trips when they vacationed here over school breaks.

Julia told about going on her first backpacking trip, and of taking a wilderness survival course where she was dropped off in the middle of nowhere with only a map, a compass, and a knife, and having to make her way back to the rally point.

I can't believe I've never met this woman before now, Ben thought as he felt himself growing rock hard under the table. He was grateful for its cover.

"I'm surprised I never saw you before," Ben said, speaking one of his thoughts aloud. "I've been living here on my land going on sixteen years and I'm sure I'd remember seeing you. Have you not been back here since you were a teenager?"

Julia shook her head. "Aunt Shirley and my cousins died in a house fire back home when I was nineteen," she explained, "and after that Uncle Ray only came here alone."

I wonder why that is, Ben asked himself. Ray had never talked about having a family, though Ben knew he had had one once from the old timers in town. Since the old man never brought it up, the younger one left things well enough alone. He knew what it was like to want to keep some things to one's self.

As if she had read his mind Julia continued. "I think this cabin became his refuge, both to remember and forget. His family spent so much time here, it's a little like pieces of their sprits are still tied to this land. Uncle Ray and Aunt Shirley built this cabin by hand themselves.

"He never talked about it, but I think he might have been afraid that if anyone else close to him came here, people who were here when his wife and children were still alive, that it would destroy his one oasis, the last place where his family still lived, or at least the illusion of it."

And it took him seventeen years to let go and start living again, she added to herself. Julia fell silent, feeling a little guilty sharing such intimate details about her stoic uncle. She doubted he came up here each summer to bare his soul to the locals, and would most likely be mortified at the thought of her spilling her guts to his closest neighbor.

"And yet here you are now," Ben observed, interrupting her train of thought. "Will Ray be joining you at any point?"

"Yes, he's planning on stopping by every few months to check in on me, but probably only for a few days at a time," Julia answered.

It was a woman who finally released her uncle from his walking coma. Uncle Ray wasn't quite ready to bring her here this year, but he was willing to compromise and spend the summer on her ranch in Wyoming. His favorite niece, however, was more successful in persuading him to allow her to stay at the wilderness home he loved.

Ben sat quietly thinking about the new found information he had learned about his summer neighbor. He hadn't realized...

"May I ask you a question, Ben?" he heard Julia say suddenly.

"Of course," he replied, his eyes focusing back on her smiling face.

"So how did you end up out here, nearly twenty miles from the nearest road?"

Ben frowned as he considered his response. "Is this a question for your book?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, no," she fumbled, flustered. "I was just curious. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

His gentle smile assured her no offense was taken. "It's a fair enough question," he answered slowly, "but it's also a long story for another time."

Julia was intrigued, but didn't press any further. His eyes looked far away, as if he were remembering something, or someone, from long ago.

"I do admit," she began again with a bit of a shaky laugh, "I am a little concerned about my own ability to keep from going stir crazy come February. Have any tips?"

"Well, it's always good to make sure you go outside on a regular basis, even when it's the last thing you want to do. I don't know if it's the air getting stale inside or just plain cabin fever, but staying inside all winter can make a person lose a few marbles." Ben paused, and then grinned. "'Course, you do have to be at least a little bit crazy to begin with to live out here, and I'm not sure there's a remedy for that."

They laughed heartily together.

"What about loneliness?" Julia continued after a moment, still thinking about her own future isolation. "How do you deal with that?"

Ben's eyes got that faraway look again. Oh God, she thought, I've done it again. She was just opening her mouth to apologize when he began to speak.

"I'm not sure I can offer you much insight there," he said quietly. "Sometimes I wonder if I took it too far myself, if maybe I shouldn't have allowed myself to remain isolated for so long. It can get to you after a while..." His voice trailed off.

Julia was lost in his eyes, filled with so many emotions. Suddenly she became aware that she had reached out her hand and was stroking his arm, and that their legs had become intertwined, touching, rubbing underneath the table. In the split second before she knew she would self-consciously jerk her hand away, she leaned across the table and, quickly, kissed Ben on the lips.

After a brief moment of surprise on his part Julia was relieved to find the man returning her kiss. Hungrily. As one, they untangled their legs and attempted to stand up from the table while still locked in their kiss. The wooden table and chairs squeaked as they jerked across the wooden floor, and one of the chairs fell to the floor with a crash.

Startled, they broke from their kiss just long enough to see one of the chairs lying on its side, then they laughed and pressed their mouths back together, sharing the smile on the other's lips. Well, at least the dishes managed to stay on the table.

Ben lifted Julia in his powerful arms and carried her into the small bedroom. Setting her back on her feet he desperately stripped off all her clothes until she was standing naked before him. Her breasts were tight, nipples hard and jutting, and she was breathing heavily. Already he could smell the perfume of her arousal. He could not, would not wait any longer to taste her.

Ben threw her back on the bed and without preamble spread her legs wide and kneeled in front of her pussy. Taking a moment to savor her scent he inhaled deeply before dipping his tongue between her swollen lips.

Julia gasped at the shock of his touch, his breath hot between her legs. He drew his tongue slowly from the bottom of her opening all the way up to her growing clitoris, picking up her moisture along the way. Teasing her clit, he nibbled in circles around it as he had seen her do to herself with her fingers only hours before, delighting in her cries of pleasure.

Ben gently pulled her pussy lips into his mouth, marveling at their incredible delicateness as he explored them with his lips and tongue. Then he slipped his tongue between them until they parted, revealing her wet opening. He tasted her before raking his tongue back to her clitoris, pushing her juices to it.

Pointing his tongue he drew lazy circles around Julia's clitoris. He heard her moans change pitch into cries, crying out his name, begging him.

"Oh yes, oh God, oh please Bennn..." she pleaded, her fists grasping tightly at the bed covers as she ground her hips into his face. She could feel her orgasm building; she was so close.

Ben brought two of his fingers to her opening and teased her entrance lightly for a few seconds. Just as he slipped his fingers deep inside her, he drew her clitoris into his mouth and began to suck.

Julia screamed as the orgasm ripped through her body like lightning, her hips rising off the bed as she bucked violently. "Oh fuck! Ohhh!" she cried. Every nerve in her body was on fire, radiating out from her cunt. As she rocked and heaved, Ben's mouth followed her body, determined to ride out the wave to its end.

Ben continued to suckle Julia's still pulsing clitoris, then lowered his tongue to lick up some of the slick fluid that was running down her slit and between the cheeks of her ass. He felt the aftershocks of her orgasm emanating from her pussy, occasional thuds that faded to flutters as her body recovered. Then he heard her calling his name, grasping at his hair, his shoulders, trying to pull him up to her.

Julia sighed as Ben, still fully clothed, came to her and settled himself on top of her naked form. Pulling his stubbled face to hers she kissed him deeply, tasting herself. She licked his lips, his chin, removing her juices from his face, reveling in her own taste as felt his scratchy stubble with her tongue. Breathing deeply his masculine scent, she licked under his chin, kissing and nibbling at his neck and collarbone.

Ben shivered under her soft sensuous kisses. They were tickling him, almost tormenting him. She worked her way back up to his head and drew his left earlobe into her mouth, making him groan. He could feel her smile against his cheek as she brought her lips to his ears.

"I want to feel your naked body on mine," she whispered.

Encouraging him up, Julia peeled off his shirt, taking a moment to run her hands and fingers down the length of his arms. She felt the strength of his muscles, well used by the demands of daily living.

Placing both hands on his chest, her fingers stroked the light scattering of hair. She could feel his heart pounding, and it aroused her to know she was having this effect on him. Looking up into his eyes, dark with desire, Julia saw his need for her. She kissed him and then kneeled on the floor to untie his boots.

After rising up from the floor Julia kissed him again, pulling him up to her. Both hands explored his back before lowering to his tightly muscled ass, enjoying the feel of his firm body against hers. With a sudden urgency she reached for the front of his pants, unfastening them and sliding the rough fabric down his legs, taking the underwear with them.

A gasp escaped her lips when she saw his thick, stiff cock, and she couldn't help grasping it in her hand, feeling the skin slip as she gave it a few strokes. "So beautiful," she murmured, not realizing she had spoken aloud.

She tore her eyes from his shuddering organ to look up into his face, full of lust. "I am going to suck this beautiful cock until you explode in my mouth," Julia promised. Ben groaned his acknowledgment. Placing her free hand on his chest, she pushed him back onto the bed.

Ben lay there anticipating her touch. As he waited for her to join him his mind strayed to his voyeuristic activities of that afternoon, and he felt a little guilty even as it aroused him immensely. Maybe I'm taking advantage of her, he thought. Maybe I should tell her that I...

The shock of Julia's hot wet mouth enclosing the head of his cock made him completely lose his train of thought. Ben growled at the exquisite sensation, and his hands reached down instinctively to her head.

He had wanted to fuck her so badly while he watched her touching herself; his balls had ached in agony with his need for her. Now she was bringing him dangerously close to coming, but he had an urge to fuck her, right now, to feel his whole body pressed against her soft skin as he filled her with his cock.

"Ahhh fuck!" Ben groaned as she drew his entire length into her mouth. She was not making this easy.

"Wait!" he practically bellowed, forcing himself to push Julia's head away from his cock. "I want to come inside your pussy. I have to fuck you!" And with that he pulled her up, flipped her over on her back, spread her legs wide and plunged into her, fully inside her in a single stroke.

Julia squeaked at the sudden fullness in her cunt and then she moaned, calling his name. Enflamed, Ben kissed her, crushing his mouth onto hers. He pulled his cock out of her pussy until only the head remained caressed by her lips, before thrusting into her deeply, over and over.

He reached his hand in between their bodies and found her clitoris with his middle finger. Covering the organ with the pad of his finger he ground it around in circles as he madly fucked her. Julia squealed under him, grasping his buttocks with both hands and pulling him into her more deeply.

Their breathing heaved in concert, the friction of their sweating bodies spurring them on, their scents mingling as their murmurs grew in intensity. Two bodies, pressing, grinding, they felt their shared passion building, climbing together to its peak.

Just as her orgasm crested, Julia reached down and scraped Ben's balls with her fingertips. He erupted inside her with a roar, his long-suppressed passion blazing through him, spewing his hot liquid deep as her convulsing cunt milked every last drop from his thundering cock.

Ben collapsed on top of her, completely spent. Julia loved the feeling of his weight on her, enveloping her. She stroked his sweat-damp hair languidly with her fingers and snuggled against his neck, enjoying his musky odor.

"Stay," she breathed in his ear. Ben sighed, more than happy to comply, and they drifted off to sleep with his cock still inside her.

~**~

Ben awoke first. He always arose early, even though the daylight patterns in the far north were enough to throw off most biological rhythms. He watched Julia as she slept on her side, her wavy black hair scattered in tousled strands around her head. Her breasts rose and fell with the regularity of her breathing. He still couldn't believe he was lying here, next to her, this woman who appeared before him only the day before like a naked goddess of the wilderness.

Although he had already woken with a stiff cock, it hardened further in memory of his first sighting of her. She was so raw, her legs spread wide apart, her feet hooked around the arms of the chair. Ben smiled, closing his eyes for a moment, remembering how her pussy was so soaked as she fingered her clitoris, moaning to be fucked.

Giving in to temptation Ben reached gently for a nipple, smiling to himself in satisfaction as it hardened immediately to his touch.

Julia murmured in her sleep, rolling to her back, presenting him with both of her breasts. Her legs lay askew, one foot hanging over the edge of the bed.

Ben leaned in as he sat beside her, unable to resist his sleeping beauty any longer. Kissing her lightly, like a butterfly alighting on the skin, Ben worked his way from her breasts, down her belly, and finally to her pubic hair. He breathed deeply, smelling himself mingled with her own special odor. Her scent drove him wild. Gently, trying not to wake her just yet, he parted her legs and crouched beneath them.

He ran his tongue gently along the full edge of her lips. They were pressed together from her sleep, hiding her entrance, but he could still taste the mixture of their juices from the night before. Julia sighed, murmuring in her sleep in response to his touch.

Ben stroked his tongue along her folds again, pressing against her soft skin with more pressure than before. This time her lips parted in welcome and he tasted her slick wetness.

She was much wetter than he expected her to be. Ben jerked his head up to look at her face, smiling to see her still asleep. Her body was responding to his touch of its own accord. This turned him on incredibly and quickly he returned his head between her thighs.

starscape
starscape
136 Followers