Two in the Bush Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia roused from slumber to the feel of sweet torment in her genitals. Still not fully awake, thinking she was lost in a delicious dream, she undulated her hips slightly, offering herself to her tormentor. A tongue circling her clitoris responded to her unconscious request, jolting her awake with a cry of pleasure.

Fingers reaching for her aching nipples, Julia looked down to see Ben between her legs, eating her pussy, bringing her to a thundering orgasm.

"Oh my God Ben, oh yes, ohhh," she cried, pinching her nipples between her fingers as the orgasm washed over her like a wave.

"Good morning baby," Ben said huskily, looking up at her from between her legs, his lips lightly glistening from her juices. "I hope you don't mind if I went ahead and got some breakfast."

"Mmm, not at all," Julia laughed, the echoes of her recent orgasm still twitching randomly throughout her body. "Have you gotten your fill?" she asked naughtily.

"Not yet," he replied as he slid up the length of her body. "I'm definitely still hungry."

She could feel his hardness against her belly as he cupped both breasts in his large hands, greeting the woman with a deep kiss even as he smiled against her lips. She moaned at the taste of herself in his mouth.

"That's good," Julia answered when they broke the kiss. "I could go for seconds, or even thirds, myself."

"Oh God woman!" Ben growled. "Don't make me explode before I've had a chance to give you what you want!"

"Then give it to me now, wilderness man," she dared, whispering in his ear.

Ben groaned loudly, remembering how she referred to her imaginary lover by that name while she played with herself. She had been talking about him! Roughly, in response, he flipped her over on her stomach and then pulled her up onto her knees, bottom in the air. Without further hesitation he slid his cock between her folds. He stroked in and out of her sopping passage, tracing her clitoris with his fingers, his balls slapping her body.

Julia moaned her encouragement. "Oh yes, fuck me baby, fill me. Stuff me full with your hard cock."

Recognizing more of the words she had used while fingering herself, Ben moaned and leaned forward, covering the back of her body with his front. Wrapping his arms around her chest he covered her breasts with both hands before grasping her nipples and pinching them, causing her to cry out in pain-laced pleasure.

Placing his lips to an ear he whispered, his voice rough and raw with lust, "You want to be stuffed, baby? You want me to fill you in your tightest hole?"

Julia shuddered at his words and the feel of his cock pounding her cunt. "Oh God, yes baby yes, fuck me in my tightest hole!"

Pulling his cock from her pussy, he reached inside her dripping opening, coating his fingers with her slippery liquid. Pausing at the puckering star between her cheeks, he pressed, slowly but steadily until she opened, granting his finger access.

He slowly worked his digit in, one knuckle at a time, until her body accepted its full length. Julia sighed in response to his finger deep in her ass, and as he stroked his finger in and out of her tight hole her pussy grew even wetter.

Ben fucked her pussy with the other fingers of his hand as he fucked her ass with his index finger. A few moments later his slid his finger from her asshole, only for it to return with a second finger, and then, later, a third.

Confident she was ready for him now Ben removed his fingers from her body and thrust his cock back into Julia's pussy, coating his shaft with her slick juices. After stroking in and out of her several times he pulled out again, this time coming to rest the head of his cock on the pursed entryway of her ass.

Taking a deep breath to aid his control, Ben pressed forward, his cock seemingly blocked by the tight ring of muscle. "Breathe out baby, relax into it," he encouraged, and Julia willed her body to relax for him. She had to have him inside her.

Ben could feel her release and in turn he began breaching the entrance of her ass. He watched as his cock stretched her asshole obscenely wide and groaned. God, she was so tight.

His cock head was past her ring now. The hard part should be over, almost there, baby, he thought silently as sweat formed on his brow from the effort. Ben pressed on, holding Julia's hips for leverage, slowly easing himself deeper into her tight passage until he was fully sheathed, his balls resting on her pussy lips. He waited for the muscles of her asshole to relax as they got used to the invasion.

Julia gasped, speared by his impossibly thick organ, feeling her distended asshole stretching and then finally relaxing. She pulled herself up onto her hands in anticipation.

Feeling her readiness, Ben began sliding his cock in and out of her hole with slow, steady strokes. Although she had loosened slightly from when he first entered, fucking Julia's asshole was incredibly tight and he wanted to be careful. Her ring squeezed him, massaging his shaft as it sliced in and out of her ass.

Julia was following his rhythm now, pressing against him on the down stroke, moaning his name, pinching her nipples, playing with her clit, and then grabbing her breasts again.

"Oh yes, you hot assfucker. Fill me, fill my tight ass with your hot come," Julia urged, the words tumbling uncontrolled out of her mouth.

Shaking at the depth of her abandon and feeling his climax beginning to rumble in his balls, Ben reached around to her cunt, his fingers first sliding in her sloppy juices before reaching higher for her clitoris, hanging heavily from under its hood. His fingers squeezed the sensitive organ and slid slippery round and round its base as his thrusts into her backside grew longer and deeper, harder and faster.

Groaning her name Ben erupted, his semen spraying inside her. Feeling him pulsing deep in her ass sent Julia over the edge. Their sweating bodies shuddered and convulsed against each other, both overtaken.

The couple dropped to the mattress together spent from the exertion, the front of Ben's body covering the back of Julia's, his cock still twitching inside her ass. Their hair stuck to their skin, damp with sweat. They remained this way for several minutes, pressing their bodies together, as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

Ben's softened organ slid out of Julia's leaking hole and she murmured a wordless protest at his exit from her body. Ben nuzzled Julia at the curve between her shoulder and neck, rubbing his stubbled lips on her smooth skin and making her moan with satisfaction.

"What do you say to a dip in the river?" he asked, "Then, would you be up to a trip into town?" He paused; Julia could feel his lips forming a smile on her neck. "Can we take your canoe? You can steer."

The woman burst out laughing at the comical sound of his voice and wriggled herself under him until her body and face were facing his own. "Sounds like an adventure," she replied, her eyes shining with delight. She kissed him quickly on the lips. "Let's go."

~**~

The sun was bright in the impossibly blue sky as the pair paddled upstream along the river in Julia's canoe, knowing it would lead them to town. Although they traveled against the current and at least one of them had to paddle at all times, the river was wide and lazy, providing only gentle resistance to their craft.

Despite his earlier offer for her to navigate, Julia thought it best if Ben take the rear of the boat on this first journey. He had traversed this river many, many times and knew it far better than she. She'd paddled along its length many years ago, and her uncle had provided her with detailed descriptions of any potential trouble spots along the way, but there was nothing like an experienced guide who knew the waters intimately.

Each had packed a rucksack with a change of clothes, food, water, and some emergency supplies. The weather was beautiful and they expected to arrive in town by mid-afternoon, but this was the wilderness and it was smart to be prepared for anything.

As Ben alternated the strokes of his paddle from left to right along each side of the canoe he silently watched the woman in front of him as her paddle neatly sliced the water. Julia's thick wavy hair was gathered on a loose ponytail at the base of her neck, the sunlight making it shine like obsidian. Her softly curved arms displayed a hidden strength as her shoulders flexed with each stroke.

God she's beautiful. He felt his cock twitch in memory of their early morning lovemaking. Our arrival is going to attract quite a lot of attention, he thought with a wry grin, imagining her impact on the locals. Especially the men.

Ben's forehead wrinkled in a frown.

The ratio of men to women in Eagle Eye was disproportionate compared to most places, and worked in the women's favor. An unattached woman needn't remain that way around here for long, and most didn't. A few enjoyed the variety of keeping her attachments loose, but in a town of six hundred there were only so many potential partners.

A new woman was going to attract a lot of attention, and one as exotically striking as Julia... Ben's mind trailed off, not wanting to consider the implications as he felt a little stab of jealousy.

Julia sat thinking as she found a rhythm to her paddling. She felt very natural, at peace and one with the river. She was considering the turn of recent events. Less than twenty-four hours after meeting her neighbor for the first time, they had made love, more than once, and now they were paddling along the river together, as naturally as if they had done so a hundred times before. A sudden shiver quaked through her as her body remembered his touch.

Looking ahead she saw the river bending to the north. This must be the spot her uncle was talking about, Julia thought, remembering his vivid description of the route. He suggested this as a good place to rest, because up the river from the bend the current grew a bit stronger for a stretch. Her arms did need a break, and she could feel blisters forming on her hands where they gripped the paddle.

They broke the silence simultaneously, speaking at once.

"I'm sorry, you go first."

"No please, go on."

"What do you say we take a break up ahead by that bend in the river?" Julia suggested. "Uncle Ray mentioned a section of the river past this area where the current becomes swifter, and my arms could use a rest."

"I was just going to suggest the same thing," Ben replied. Julia could hear his smile from his voice. "I stop here to rest too."

The pair paddled toward the bank on the wide side of the bend until they heard the canoe's metal bottom scrape gravel. They got out of the boat and pulled it up out of the water and a good distance up the gravel bank.

Both of them stood tall, stretching out their limbs. The stretch felt good after sitting in one position for so long. Afterwards Julia went back to the boat for her rucksack, rummaging through it for her first aid kit.

"Blisters," she explained when she saw Ben's questioning glance.

They sat down beside each other at the top of the bank, a light breeze cooling their sweat-damp skin. Ben picked up one of Julia's hands, examining the forming blisters. He lifted her hand to his lips and gently kissed her palm. The sensation sent a tingle straight to her spine and she gasped quietly at his effect on her.

"Thank you," she smiled once she could catch her breath, "I do believe that helped." She turned a bit toward him. "Would you mind giving the same treatment to the other hand?"

Ben laughed aloud and did as she asked, and then, grasping her arms, in one swift movement he pulled her on top of him. Julia marveled at his strength and in response to the thought, brought her hands up to feel the bulging muscles of his arms.

"Mmm, you are rock solid," she murmured in admiration.

"That's not difficult when you're around," Ben responded with a grin, his eyes full of desire for her.

Holding his gaze steady, Julia reached down between them to the bulge in his jeans, feeling the heat emanating from his crotch with her hand.

Reaching for the fastenings on his pants, Julia leaned in and kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth. Then, giving him one final lusty stare, she slipped down his body until her head was between his legs. Sliding his cock and his balls out from the open front of his jeans, Julia ran her hands along his length, almost tickling him with her fingers.

She smiled with satisfaction when she felt his body jump involuntarily to her touch. Gently stroking his wrinkled pouch, she lowered her head to taste it with her tongue as her fingers lightly explored his shaft. Hearing Ben's groan of approval, she gently drew one sac into her mouth before doing the same to the other.

Julia shifted her attention to his cock, running her tongue the length of it from the base to its head. She saw the fluid that had leaked from its tip and she dabbed her tongue in the tiny hole, tasting his liquid. Guiding the head of Ben's cock into her mouth, she explored it with her tongue while she slid her grasping fingers up and down his shaft. She heard him moan her name and felt his strong hands on her head, his fingers grasping her hair and lightly pressing down.

Julia felt every curve, every vein of his cock, licking and sucking and stroking, up and down his entire length. Opening her mouth as wide as she could she took in as much of him as she dared, but he was long and very thick and she didn't want to gag or scrape him with her teeth. She repeated these actions, growing more daring, more forceful as she felt him beginning to lift his hips to thrust himself further into her mouth.

She freed a hand and reached down to tend to his neglected balls, caressing the loose skin between her fingers. Julia squeezed them lightly and felt them tighten while feeling the cock sliding in and out of her mouth stiffen just a little more.

Ben grunted and groaned, pulling gently but firmly at the roots of her hair that had become wrapped around his fingers. He was on the brink, ready to crash, and suddenly Julia felt the underside of his cock bulge and a spurt of hot semen strike the back of her throat. Ben untangled his fingers from her hair and his hands dropped to his side.

Ben reached for Julia, his powerful hands pulling her up on top of him. "Thank you," he smiled, holding her face in his hands.

"My pleasure," she answered, returning his smile, moving to press her mouth onto his. As they kissed, Ben rolled her onto her back. He began making his way down her body, sliding her pants off her hips.

~**~

After their pleasures they treated Julia's blisters with first aid cream and covered them with bandages. Next they had a quick lunch and headed back to the water, feeling refreshed and relaxed and ready for the final leg of their journey.

They passed the most rapid section of the river without much difficulty, and shortly thereafter the river widened and grew calmer again.

"We're almost there," Julia heard Ben say after they had paddled in silence for a while. She nodded in acknowledgment.

A short time later Julia spied the first signs of the approaching town. A building here, a house there, the bark of a dog. Then she saw the public pier.

They got out of the boat and tied it off. Picking up their bags they walked up the hill into town.

"Does it look like you remember?" Ben asked, breaking the silence.

"It does," Julia answered, looking around her. "Though it's been a long time and I didn't come here often back then, so I don't remember a lot. Usually we stayed at the cabin."

As they approached the main street it seemed to Julia like every person they came to stopped to say hello and exchange pleasantries. She was impressed, but also a little unnerved at first by their open friendliness. And all of them were quite curious about her, especially because she was with Ben Anderson, a man who apparently was not known for fraternizing much with the ladies, and especially when they learned that she was Ray Harkensin's niece. Julia felt like she had told the same story over and over so many times that after a while she wished she could have played a recording and been done with it.

But the residents were quite kind, and she had to admit it was nice to be around such welcoming people after having been alone for the last two weeks.

They stopped at the post office, talked to some more people, and the hardware store, and talked to even more people, before eventually making their way to the mechanic's shop that Ben's best friend owned.

"You'll like Alrek," Ben promised. "I've known him nearly fourteen years now."

They entered the bay door and Julia saw someone in dark grey coveralls bending over the engine of an old truck, his head hidden by the vehicle's hood. Winking at Julia, Ben knocked loudly on the hood of the truck.

"What the fu..." the man swore in irritation, jerking his head up. Julia heard the crack of skull against metal and gasped. That had to hurt.

"Ow! Okay you son of a... Ben! I should have known it... Well, hello there."

Julia couldn't help but giggle at the shift in the man's tone from anger to mock exasperation to smooth seduction all in one sentence. She liked him immediately.

He was wiping his hands with a greasy rag. The man was even taller than Ben, and leaner, with short, white blond hair and vividly blue eyes. He had a young, freshly shaven face that seemed at odds with his deep, husky voice.

The man bowed to Julia slightly, then straightened and said, "I'd shake your hand, ma'am, but I'd hate to soil your lovely skin with the grease from this engine."

"Julia, this is Alrek Bjerke. Alrek, Julia Harkensin," Ben said, grinning.

"Harkensin, Harkensin," Alrek considered. "You any relation to Ray down by Ben's place?"

"Yes," Julia confirmed, "Ray Harkensin's my uncle. I'm staying at his cabin for the next year."

"Well, that's certainly a lucky bit of fortune for the town of Eagle Eye," Alrek replied. "Though, if you don't mind me saying so, it would have been even luckier for some of us if you had decided to settle in a little closer to town."

Julia laughed, her cheeks flushing.

"I wouldn't suppose you have an old junker that needs some work down at your place?" Alrek pressed on, his bright eyes glinting, betraying his desire.

"No, but my uncle does have a snowmachine he probably hasn't used in years," Julia answered, smiling broadly. "But I don't think there's any way I can get it to you for a tune-up until snow flies." She had begun self-consciously toying with a lock of hair between her fingers.

"That's okay. I can make housecalls," Alrek countered, flashing her a devastating grin.

Julia laughed again and felt a tingling in her groin for this strikingly handsome man who unabashedly flirted with her. If she hadn't met Ben first...

Ben stood quietly, observing the interplay between Julia and his best friend. He'd known Alrek long enough to recognize that this sort of banter was typical for him. Put the man in a room with a beautiful woman, and he'd likely leave that room with her shortly thereafter. Ben had always found this a source of great amusement. But then, he had never had an interest in the objects of Alrek's attention before.

Alrek paused with his flirtation to look up at his old friend. "So how long you in town, buddy?"

"Not sure," Ben replied, putting his hand on Julia's back, subconsciously claiming her, "probably just a night or two."

"Well, it's pretty close to quitting time, so let me go ahead and close shop. If you'll wait for me to clean up, we can head on over to Mary Jane's for some beers and a bite. My treat," Alrek offered, smiling at them both.

~**~

The red metal door closed heavily behind them as the trio entered Mary Jane's Tavern. The hearty confusion of multiple threads of conversation erupted for a few minutes while old friends greeted each other and new acquaintances were made. Ben, Julia, and Alrek were joined by two other men at an enormous wooden booth, with Julia sitting between Ben and Alrek and their friends facing them across the table.