Two in the Bush Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starscape
starscape
136 Followers

The man on the left facing Julia was Isaiah. He was tall and slim and had high cheekbones on his narrow dark-brown face. His tight curly black hair was cropped close to his head. Next to him was Jim, a shorter, broad-shouldered, beefy man, with bushy red-brown hair and an even thicker beard covering half of his ruddy face.

Isaiah and Jim, respectively, were a lumberjack and a fisherman by trade, and Julia had to suppress a small smile at the juxtaposition of their professions. Because of their builds she would have thought they'd have the other's job.

Julia once again told her story, relieved that at least this time she could relay it to multiple people at once. She was in the middle of telling them about the book she was writing when a woman with dark brown hair approached the table and interrupted her.

"What'll it be boys?" the woman asked flatly, thumping down a pitcher of beer and sliding the glasses into the middle of the table.

Julia looked up at her smiling, ready to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Ju..." she began.

"Julia Harkerton from down river," the woman interrupted dryly. "I heard you already."

Julia's smile faded. Had she done something wrong?

"Harkensin, Mary Jane. Harkensin," Alrek corrected with a laugh. "You must not have been listening that well." The men around the table laughed.

The woman looked at the blond-haired man with a withering glance. She had deep-set, icy blue eyes and her straight hair was pulled tightly into a ponytail. She was pretty, Julia thought, but she pulled her face so taut it gave her a severe look.

They made orders all around, and though Julia wasn't familiar with the food on the menu, she didn't dare ask the woman to see one. She ordered the same thing as Ben.

"Did I do something wrong?" Julia asked quietly after Mary Jane had left the table.

Jim took a drink from his beer. "Only if you consider a beautiful stranger walking in here with Ben Anderson wrong," he replied, wiping the foam from his mustache. Ben's friends erupted in another round of loud laughter. Julia looked up at Ben and saw his face flushing slightly, and she smiled a little in confusion.

"Mary Jane's been trying for years to get Ben to settle down with her," Isaiah explained, "without much success."

"You're overstating, Isaiah," Ben said, taking a swig from his glass. "By a lot."

"That's right," Alrek agreed, lifting a scolding finger at Isaiah, his voice low and serious. "She only goes after him when she's in between boy toys."

The men shouted in laughter again. Julia smiled, but felt badly that they were joking at the woman's expense. She decided to change the subject and asked them how they came to know each other.

Julia's attempt to divert the conversation worked, and pretty soon the men were joking and sharing stories of their many antics over the years, each trying to top the tale before it. When the food arrived they ordered another pitcher of beer, and after that, two pitchers more. Julia could feel her words beginning to stick in her brain and slur as they left her lips.

The men's subtle flirting grew more overt as the night went on, and Julia was giggling and glowing under all the attention. Alrek, especially, turned up the charm, and she felt the heat coming from his thigh as it pressed, ever harder, against hers.

She felt a hand sliding slowly between her legs, fingertips pointed straight for her heating crotch. Julia squeaked as she tried to suppress a gasp when the fingers found their mark. They were tracing her pussy lips through the material of her lightweight knit pants and she bit her lip to keep from moaning. She looked up into Ben's passive face for acknowledgment, but he continued on with his conversation as if he were talking about the weather with his grandmother and not fingering Julia under the table.

The hand slid up her stomach to the waistband of her pants, and now she knew without a doubt that it was Ben's hand as it slipped under the fabric and back down to the space between her legs. This time she wasn't able to control a small gasp from escaping her lips when his fingers began tracing her opening as before, only this time it was directly skin on skin. His fingers were rough with calluses and the contrast against her most delicate skin made her muscles clench as Julia felt another jolt flash through her body.

One of his fingers was reaching inside her now, and she couldn't help but lift her left leg up onto Ben's right thigh to give him easier access. He felt her shift up onto him and he couldn't resist pressing his cheek to hers for a moment so she could hear him chuckling softly in her ear.

His finger found her wet, and he dipped it gently inside her, only slightly, up to the first knuckle. He then pulled the fingertip out and resumed his tracing of her lips. Julia made a noise that sounded like a strangled hiccup when his fingertip found her clitoris.

"You okay, Julia?" she heard Jim say.

She coughed emptily and cleared her throat. "Ah, yes, Jim, I'm fine, thank you."

Julia reached her hands under the table, grabbing Ben's forearm, trying desperately to not appear obvious as she attempted to extract his hand from inside her pants.

"Alrek, will you excuse me? I need to use the ladies room."

Alrek stood up and Julia slid out of the booth, her cheeks pink. His nose twitched a little as she slipped past him and he felt a surge in his groin. God, he thought with a slight shudder, the sex is just dripping off that woman.

When Julia returned from the bathroom Johnny Cash was playing loudly on the jukebox and two men and a woman she hadn't met yet were standing at the end of the booth, talking with the men sitting around the table. Ben gave Julia a nasty grin as she slid back into the booth next to him.

After a short time Alrek got up again from his seat, and this time he asked Julia to dance. Pretty soon they were dancing and laughing as he twirled her on the dance floor. Then someone would cut in after a time, and then another, until Julia had danced with all of the men she had met that night, ending with Ben.

~**~

Drunk with too many beers, the couple, their steps uneven, made their way to the small inn, the Moose Lodge, a block and a half west of the tavern. Warm light shone from the screen door. A silver-haired man in a plaid shirt wearing reading glasses looked up from his newspaper when he heard the door slam behind the arriving visitors. Recognizing Ben, he stood up from his stool behind the counter.

"Ben! Good to see you. This is a little sooner than I expected to see you again. How're things down at the homestead?" Without waiting for an answer, he continued, "And who is this lovely young lady?"

Removing his glasses and placing them on the counter, the old man's warm brown eyes shined with delight as he looked appreciatively at Julia. "Welcome to the Moose Lodge. My name is Gerald Jenkins, owner and operator," he said, holding out his hand.

Julia took his hand. "Pleased to meet you, sir. My name's Julia Harkensin, I'm staying down at my Uncle Ray's place southeast of town along the river."

"You don't say!" Gerald exclaimed. "Sure, I know your uncle. Been staying at that property almost every summer for going on thirty years. Now that I think of it... you ever stay down that way when you were younger? I seem to remember a pretty little thing with black hair like yours, what, twenty years ago?"

Julia affirmed that she had indeed come to the area for the summer when she was a teenager and indicated that this time she would be staying for the whole year.

"Well, that's good news. Welcome to Eagle Eye, young lady. You'll be staying in town for a spell before heading back to the homestead, won't you?"

"We're not sure yet, Ger," Ben said shortly, in no mood for small talk at the moment. "It's been a long day; room available?"

"Of course," Gerald replied, turning around and taking a key from its hook. "Number four, corner suite. Biggest room in the lodge," he added, looking at Julia.

"Thanks Ger," Ben answered, turning toward the stairs.

"See you at breakfast I hope? Emily's got fresh eggs and hotcakes on the menu," Gerald called out.

Without looking back Ben waved in response, and Julia turned her head briefly to smile at the innkeeper. "See you in the morning, Gerald. Nice to meet you," she said, her hips swaying from drink as she followed Ben up the stairs.

The old man lifted a hand in acknowledgment, winked at her and returned to his paper with a smile. "Lucky bastard," he muttered, adjusting his glasses and turning a page.

The room was simple but clean, decorated with a mixture of western and country décor. True to its name, a set of enormous moose antlers hung over the door. Julia went to the restroom, her steps stumbling a few times from the beer inside her belly. When she returned she found Ben sitting on the edge of the bed looking out one of the windows wearing only his jeans.

He felt her steps and the warmth of her body as she gently touched his shoulder. "Everything alright?" he heard the woman say.

Ben sat quiet for a moment before shaking his head, as if he was trying to expel some thought. He turned his head to her and smiled. "Everything's fine," he answered.

His lips smiled but Julia could see in his eyes that he wasn't being entirely truthful. Ben stood up and took off his jeans until he was only dressed in his underwear.

Julia caught her breath at the sight of his masculine form and was compelled to touch him. She placed both hands on his strong chest for a moment, tickling his nipples with her grazing fingertips before reaching her arms around to his back, pulling his body close to hers.

She felt his hands snatching at her shirt suddenly, practically wrenching it up over her head. "Take off your clothes," she heard him say hoarsely, the edge of a demand in his voice.

Julia knelt down to untie her boots, fumbling with the knots. She had just managed to remove them when she felt Ben seizing her hips, too impatient to wait any longer.

"I need you," he stated gruffly.

He swiftly pushed her backwards onto the bed, then, grasping her pants in his large hands, he ripped them, along with her underwear, down her legs. Now bunched at her ankles, he threw her pants away and tore off his underwear. Julia looked up into his eyes, dark with lust, and gasped. She was both startled and aroused by his urgency.

Ben crawled on top of her. With the full weight of his body on hers, he crushed her face with his kisses. He grabbed harshly at her breasts, pinching her nipples hard. A cry escaped Julia's lips and she felt a surge between her legs.

He pressed his stubbled face to her cheek, scratching her skin with its abrasiveness as he suckled her earlobe, drawing a moan from the woman beneath him.

"They all wanted you, you know, all those men in the tavern tonight. You could've bent over the booth, spread your legs and they all would've gladly sucked and fucked your pussy and then lined up for seconds," Ben growled in her ear. Julia gasped at his words.

"You know it's true. And you liked it. I could see the effect their attention had on you, the way you blushed, and how your nipples grew hard under your shirt, and the way your cunt was all wet," Ben accused, yanking her legs apart with his powerful hands. One callused hand reached for her opening, finding her soaking wet.

"That's what I thought," he concluded, as if her current wetness further proved his point. She moaned in response, too stunned and drunk to answer.

Ben got up on his knees between her legs and, grabbing her ankles, he pulled them above the height of his shoulders, exposing her pussy. His cock thrust into her, hard, taking her breath away at the force. He put her ankles down on either side of him until her legs hung bent against his hips. Placing one hand under her ass for support, with the other he reached between her legs.

Massaging her clitoris between his rough fingers as he drove in and out of her, Ben continued, "Would you like that, baby? Would you like them to taste you, one after another? Would you like to sample them all? 'There are never enough women around here, and even fewer as pretty as you,'" he said, repeating Isaiah's words from earlier that evening.

"Oh!" Julia cried out, arching her back upwards.

It was true that she enjoyed the attention she received today, and had found some of the men quite attractive. She'd felt incredibly desirable, all woman. But as much as it turned her on hearing him speak of her being taken by multiple men, she had who she wanted; he was inside her at this very moment, tormenting her clitoris as it spilled over his fingers.

Suddenly Ben removed his cock from her pussy and, holding her legs by her ankles again and pushing them toward her body, started pressing against her asshole.

His entry into her tight passage was rougher than the last time; he was too urgent in his own need to patiently tease her open as before. Julia moaned in discomfort when his thick cock head breached her barrier. Successful, he continued pressing deeper, forcing his length into her ass until his balls rested on her cheeks.

Holding himself in her depths Ben leaned forward, stretching her legs back with him until her ankles touched her shoulders. He gnawed on her ear and hissed, "But I don't think I'd being willing to let anyone else taste you, baby. You're mine," the last sentence punctuated with the force of possession as he squeezed her clit, causing her to explode in orgasm. Julia cried out, trying to writhe under him even as she was bent in half.

"Oh yes, Ben. Oh yes," she panted, the first words she had spoken since this all began. "Please, please fuck me," she begged.

Ben growled deep in his chest and began pounding Julia's ass with his cock, the headboard slamming the wall with his thrusts. If the others in the motel weren't awake already, they would be now.

"Fuck yes, baby. You're mine, do you understand that? You belong to me," he grunted, grinding his hips deep against her cheeks as he drilled her. Her ring squeezed him tightly as he sawed mercilessly in and out of her asshole.

"Yes, oh yes," Julia moaned, feeling another orgasm building in her throbbing cunt.

"Then say it!" Ben ordered through clenched teeth, sweat dripping from his brow.

"I'm yours, baby, I'm yours," she cried, her voice high from the impending orgasm.

"Who do you belong to?" he demanded, his thrusts fiercer and more determined. He was close too.

"I belong to you!" Julia screamed, bucking, her stretched asshole clenching his cock as she came.

Her orgasm triggered his and with a rumbling groan, blinded and rutting, Ben unloaded his come deep into her bowels.

Pulling himself out of her, Ben lifted his body and straightened Julia's to a more comfortable position. Then he collapsed, partially on top of her, and they passed out into a drunken slumber.

starscape
starscape
136 Followers