Two In The Bush Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started fucking back like a man possessed. Her cunt was really tight around my dick, but it was so wet and hot that I moved in and out easily. I was stroking her with the full length of my cock, going from buried to the hilt, to almost popping out. Her juicy twat was like a burning hot vice, squeezing my dick all around. I couldn't believe the sensations it was giving me. We were fucking in perfect animalistic rhythm. Sometimes she'd move her hips side to side or around in circles, and I could feel her tightening and releasing her vaginal muscles, like someone's hand was squeezing and releasing my dick. With almost each jab, I could feel my dick hitting the back of her pussy.

I moved my hands from her hips to her ass. I loved that ass. Even though I could feel that her butt was clenched, it was still soft and supple. I reached down further between her legs. Man was she wet! I lifted up one of my hands to see her juices, and saw that mixed in with it was a little bit of blood. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed, her face scrunched up with lust, tears streaming down her eyes. She opened them and saw the surprise on may face. "I told you I was a virgin whore. Later you can christen my other hole."

I couldn't believe that this girl was a virgin. Talk about raw talent. I started to ravage her neck and shoulders with passionate kisses, practically eating her up. She attacked my neck in return. I nibbled on her earlobe and she started lightly bighting my neck through her wet kisses. I alternated between licking her neck and nibbling on her ear. Then she stuck her tongue right in my ear, and started to tongue-fuck it.

Our pace was heated and I started to feel my cum building up again. Her body stiffened up as she arched her back and threw her head back. Her arms and legs clamped down tighter and her cunt gripped my pumping dick even harder. The tears started streaming from her eyes even more as she was wracked by several orgasms in a row.

I saw a sloping tree, leaned back against it, and started pumping harder and faster than ever. She looked down into my eyes, quietly weeping. Despite being in the middle of her third or fourth orgasm, she managed to gasp "you big slut fucker, you make me... feel so, unhhhhh.... gooood.....aaaahhh... Rip my little slut body in half with your... big... fabulous.... Cock... I think I feel... f-ffaint. OOOhhhh! ... Promise me... uuhhhnnnnnng... that no matter what happens .... aaahhh, oh, yeah, oh.... you won't stop fucking me ... until I ask you to.... Ooh... Promise!"

"I promise baby!" That was all I could take. I pushed down on her hips and jabbed my dick into her as hard and deep as I could. I felt my cock head slam against her cervix and then my dick erupted with so much force, that I swear I saw stars. I think something popped in my brain, it was so intense. I must have shot out a whole cup of sperm into her womb. My orgasm eventually started to subside, but I never stopped pumping, more out of instinct now, than anything else. I couldn't possibly think. She started screaming again, then clamped her mouth down on my neck to muffle the noise. My dick had hardly softened at all and the pain of her biting made it hard again.

The tears were still streaming down her face and she was now shuttering with orgasm after intense orgasm. Any other girl I've ever fucked would have stopped long ago, but she was still pumping. Then suddenly her arms and legs let go, her head slumped onto my shoulder and her body went completely limp. I lifted her head with both hands and when I let go, it fell. She was completely unconscious. I checked to make sure she was breathing and she was just fine. I stopped fucking her for a moment, but then I remembered what she had made me promise. I was still pretty horny and this little slut had made it clear that she would take anything I could give.

I wrapped one arm under her ass and the other around her back and laid her on the ground. I lightly slapped her on the tits and face a couple of times, but she just mumbled something incoherent and turned her head.

I had promised not to stop, so I turned her on her front, and laid her head sideways. I quickly spread her legs apart, kneeled between them, leaned over with an elbow on each side of her, and supported her shoulders with my hands. My dick-head found the entrance to her dripping cunt and I rammed it back in.

Once I was good and lubed again, I reached over with one hand, pulled my dick out, spread her ass cheeks, and placed my head at her remaining virgin hole. I pushed in slowly. It was really tight and resistant. If she was awake she'd probably be in some pain, but I pushed on slowly and carefully. My dick was almost all the way in when it wouldn't go in any further. I pulled back out, reinserted myself into her pussy to lube up again and then went back in the back door. I repeated this process a few more times until I could pump in and out of her asshole fairly easily.

Once that was done, I started pumping like crazy. She was like a beautiful life-sized rag doll under me. I wasn't putting much weight on her, so she was moving backward and forth and her arms were flailing all over the place.

I rolled over onto my back, pulling her on top of me, never pulling out or stopping the fucking. I grabbed her hips and helped her meet my thrusts. In this new position, my dick could go in all the way and I was taking advantage of it, stabbing as hard and deep as possible. I was basically jerking myself off but using her asshole and body instead of my hand. Her arms and legs were now flailing all over the place, and occasionally I'd lift her right off of my chest and it would make slapping noises when she'd land. I almost knocked the wind out of myself a couple of times.

As I came closer to climaxing, I slowed down my pace, jabbed a finger into her twat and started finger fucking her. I could feel my dick through the thin tissue inside her. For the third time that night, I had a more intense orgasm than ever before it. My cum poured out of her ass all around my cock. The pure immorality of what I was doing helped make this last orgasm even better than the first two. I just about passed out myself.

Finally I had to stop. I couldn't thrust any more. So I adjusted her to be more comfortable on me, grabbed her tits with my left arm and kept finger fucking her with my right hand. I craned my neck up to look at her face, but she was still out.

After a minute or so, I had two fingers fucking her and my thumb rubbing her clit harshly in circles. Her hips started to instinctively pump up and down, fucking my hand and she started to quietly moan. The feeling of her ass moving on my soft dick as it lay on my stomach was awesome. I checked her again, but she was still out.

After another minute, her back arched up and her juice started to flow all over my hand and out onto my balls. Her body twitched a couple of times and went limp.

My dick was starting to get hard again, so I grabbed her hips again and started moving her ass crack back and forth across the length of my cock. Finally she started to stir. Her hips started to thrust without my help again and she let out another moan.

Then suddenly, she sat up on me in a shot, spun her head around and looked down at me. She had a look of terror on her face. She was completely confused and possibly in shock. She was crushing my stomach though, so I reached around her, pulled my dick out from under her, and then shoved her ass down to my hips where I could support her weight. Then, I grabbed her waist, lifted her up, and impaled her pussy on my cock again. She didn't fight or resist at all. The whole time she just stared at me in fear and confusion.

I started to fuck her again and she fell back onto my chest. For a few moments she just lay there on top of me with her hips bouncing up and down. Eventually she slowly started to fuck back, sighed, and calmly said "My name's Sarah". I guess she remembered where she was. She sat back up, lifted up her legs, and with her arms, spun herself around with out letting my dick escape from her pussy. She then pulled her knees under her on either side of my hips and started riding me like a cowgirl. She grabbed one of my arms, waved her other arm in the air and threw her head back and forth like she was riding a wild bull. Her hair thrashed all over the place and her tits bounced and jiggled. I couldn't resist grabbing one with each hand and giving her the ride of her life.

She had cum again at least twice before my dick even started to tingle. I was getting tired though, so I didn't try and stop this one. "Here comes more cream you fuckin' little whore."

"I'm about to cum too baby!" she said as she leaned over and put her left breast in my mouth.

"God, you're some kind of a sex angel," I said muffled through her tit. I bit down on her nipple and with that, her cunt muscles started to spasm violently and we both came again. She collapsed on top of me, but this time she was still awake and started gently kissing me on the mouth.

My dick slid out, our mixed juices running down onto the grass. Sarah kissed me hard one more time, hugged me, turned her head sideways and went to sleep. I stared up at the beautiful clear sky for a little while, then wrapped my arms around her, closed my eyes and took a nap myself.

12