Two is Better than One

Story Info
He explores two sexy older women.
1.7k words
4.3
321.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of "My First Time With an Older Woman". The reader would be wise to read the first part. This part of the story is all fiction. Please feel free to send me feedback and let me know what you think!!

* * * * *

The next morning Beth and I were rudely awakened by step-mom Cindy. Cindy barged into my room to let me know I had a phone call, however the sight of her best friend naked in my arms was too much for her to handle.

"What in the HELL are ya'll doing?" Cindy shouted.

"Well... we um... " Beth tried to get some words out of her mouth however she couldn't get a word out.

"Beth... Mark... What?... I can't believe this. " Cindy says to herself.

"Cindy, we are both adults, and this was our decision to make as adults. " I said with a shaky voice.

"You mean... you fucked my best friend... in my own house?" The tone in Cindy's voice is less than pleasant.

Beth comes to our defense saying: "It was more than just fucking... it was passionate... it was hot... it was an incredible night that I will never forget"

"Whatever it was, I cant believe that the two of you would do this. " Cindy said.

In a rage Cindy stormed out of the room. Just after she slammed the door, Beth looks at me and says "Don't worry about her, what we had last night was very special. Let me talk to your step-mom, I've known her a lot longer than you have, and I think I know just how to calm her down. "

"Well if you think that is best. " All I could do was pray that Cindy would not tell my dad about what she saw. I don't think he would be that mad, hell he might even be proud.

Later that morning after I took the longest shower in recorded history, I cautiously made my way downstairs trying to avoid my step-mom at all costs. The door to her room was closed, and I could hear the shower running, so I figured I had some before she would emerge from her room.

I thought it would be in my best interest to get out of the house for a few hours, so I quickly gobbled down a bowl of cereal, and made a beeline for the door. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I knew that I wasn't staying there.

I got in my car, and started to drive. I just drove for a few hours, trying to soak in all of the events that happened in the last 24 hours. I figured that what was done is done, and there is no need to worry about what is going to happen in the future because it is out of my control.

When I finally mustered up the courage to return home, Cindy and Beth were laying out by the pool in the back yard. I went into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. It was about this time that my step-mom came into the room saying "Why don't you come outside for a minute, the three of us need to talk".

"O. K. "

The two of us made our way outside to join Beth on the deck. We all took seats around the table on the patio.

"Well, Beth and I have talked over our little predicament, and I decided that there is no need to tell your father about this, this is something that we should keep between ourselves. " Cindy said.

"I appreciate you not saying anything to him, but what made you come to that decision?" I asked.

Beth piped in "I have a way with words, and actually we have a proposition for you. "

I thought to myself that this cannot be happening. This incredible woman, and my sexy step mom are going to seduce me.

"How would you feel about doing two old ladies a favor?" Cindy said.

"What can I do for you"

Cindy just leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips. I was shocked, I didn't know what to do as my step-mom's tongue was inside my mouth.

Cindy broke the kiss, and said "Beth told me about how great you are in bed, and I want to find out for myself, I think you should know that Beth and I have been sleeping together for the past 10 years, and we want to be together with you. "

I was shocked and ecstatic at the same time. I was going to fuck Beth and Cindy at the same time. I am living every red-blooded American's dream. I must be the luckiest guy on the planet.

Beth then took my hand and started to lead me inside the house, with Cindy not far behind. Once we all got into the master bedroom of the house, my step-mom and Beth began to kiss.

Feeling left out, I started kiss Beth, and put my hands on her ass. When we broke our kiss, Cindy was completely naked showing me a perfect body. Cindy was 39 years old, and has short dirty blonde hair, a nice golden tan, 38DD breasts, and an ass that would make butter melt. Her bush was neatly trimmed, and looked incredibly inviting.

"Wow... you are incredibly sexy!" I said to Cindy.

Cindy made her way over to me and pulled my shorts to the ground exposing my rock hard cock.

"Look what we have here" Cindy said "It seems that he likes us!"

Cindy then took my cock into her mouth and started flicking her tongue over the head. Beth pulled my shirt off, and tweaked my nipples as Cindy started to suck my dick. Beth kissed me passionately, and then dropped down to her knees with Cindy.

The two women were fighting for my dick. While one would suck the other would lick my balls. Beth took my entire length in her mouth and vigorously sucked. It felt like my dick was in a vacuum.

The two women simultaneously stood up and led me to the bed where they laid me on my back. Cindy sat on my face and I started to move my tongue over cer cunt. Beth continued to suck my dick using her hand and mouth to give me pleasure.

I started to thrust my tongue in and out of Cindy, I grabbed her ass, and pulled her into me. Her cunt juices tasted so good, I wanted all of it.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH... DON'T STOP... YOU FELL SOOOOO GOOOD" Cindy cood.

I could tell Cindy was close to having an orgasm because the inside of her started to tense up. Not long after that Cindy gave me a treat by cumming all over my face, and letting me lick up her sopping wet cunt.

I was close to blowing my load too. Beth could tell and quickened her pace. With one final thrust on my throbbing cock, I blew my load in Beth's mouth. Before she swallowed it Cindy kissed her sharing my cum.

When they broke their kiss the two women swallowed my cum. Beth then laid on her back and told Cindy to go down on her. I laid there and watched as my step-mom orally pleasured the woman that I have fantasized about for years.

Watching Cindy pleasure Beth made my dick hard. I started to stroke myself at the sight of these two older women. Beth motioned to me to straddle her and lay my dick between her breasts.

Beth pushed her tits together around my dick and I started to thrust my cock between them. Her large breasts incompassed by dick. "UMMMMMM... OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" Beth cooed from the pleasures of Cindy's tongue.

I continued to drive my dick between Beth's tits as she started to writhe in ecstasy. Beth was cumming all over Cindy's tongue. Once Beth's orgasm was complete, I stopped fucking her tits.

Beth rolled me over onto my back and my rock hard cock was pointing straight up. Cindy then straddled me and lowered herself onto my dick.

She started to move up and down along the length of my shaft. Her tight pussy felt incredible.

I put my hands on her ass to guide Cindy's thrusts. Cindy started to quicken her pace. Her huge breasts were bouncing up and down just in front of my face.

Beth laid down next to me on the bed, and started to kiss me. While Cindy continued to fuck my brains out, Beth's and my tongues became one.

I knew I wouldn't last long with these two women pleasuring me. Cindy sensed that I was about to cum, and quickly got off of me and said "Not Yet... "

With that, Beth then got on top of me and started to fuck me dry. Her pussy felt so good on my cock.

Beth bounced up and down on my dick at a rapid pace. I was going to cum any second.

"AAHH... OOOHHHHH... UUMM" I yelled in pleasure.

I blew my load inside of Beth's cunt. She continued to fuck me until I had nothing left to give her.

Beth collapsed on the bed next to me. With Beth on one side, and Cindy on the other, I knew that what we had was special, and was something to be treasured for the rest of my life.

"You sure can fuck better than your dad" Cindy told me.

"Speaking of him, what are we going to do?" I asked

"He needs to know nothing about this. This will be our little secret. " Cindy said. "If you'd like we can do this anytime we get the chance... I love having your young cock inside me"

I leaned over, kissed Cindy and said "I would love to fuck you every day for the rest of my life" After hearing me say that Beth piped in "What about me?"

"If I could have both of you from here to eternity, I would be the luckiest man alive, but that can't happen since you live so far away. "

The three of us spent the rest of the afternoon together on that bed. We sucked and fucked each other for the next few hours until all we wanted to do was sleep.

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please send me feedback and let me know what you think.