Two Itty Bitty Bikinis Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake is home earlier again. Nude in the pool.
3.3k words
4.57
116.8k
166

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers

Jake had worked the rest of the week until Friday. The weather had cooled but came back with a vengeance. The boss had sent everyone home at noon. One guy had already been sent to the hospital with the start of a heat stroke.

All Jake had on his mind when he got home was a cold shower. He was taking his sweat soaked work shirt off as he went up the stairs toward his bedroom. As he turned into the hall leading to his bedroom, his sister's bedroom door opened and Jenny stepped out into the hall.

Jenny let out a squeal and jumped back inside Karen's room, slamming the door. "What's your problem?" Jake heard Karen ask.

"Jake's home and I thought it was your father," Jenny said.

Karen opened the door and looked out. Jake was standing in the hall with a grin on his face. "Where was Jenny headed?" He asked his sister.

With a chuckled, Karen looked inside her room. "She was testing her nerve to see if she could actually go outside to the pool naked."

"Where is the itty bitty bikini?" Jake asked.

"In her purse," Karen replied with a wink.

"Is yours in your purse?"

Karen made a soft whimpering sound and nodded her head. "I'm, uh, as naked as she is."

Jake grinned, turned around, and headed back toward the stairs. "Uh, where are you going?" Karen asked.

"I need to cool off and the pool sounds even better than a cold shower," Jake replied from the top of the stairs.

*****

Jake was sitting at the table next to the pool pulling off his boots and socks as the backdoor to the house opened. Jenny struck her head out and looked around. "There's no one here but me," Jake said as he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

As he took the jeans off, Jenny's head disappeared. "He's getting naked out there," Jake heard her say.

A moment later, his sister's head poked out the door. Jake waved at her, stepped off the side of the pool, and disappeared from sight.

The water almost felt cold. The sun had been hot, the shade at the table slightly cooler, there wasn't the slightest breeze, but the water in the pool felt great. He swam across the pool and then turned to swim the length toward the deep end.

In the deep end, he grabbed a lung full of air and dove to the bottom. It was only twelve feet deep but it felt even colder than the water at the surface had. He pushed off from the bottom and surfaced. His sister and Jenny were standing on the edge of the pool wrapped in towels.

He grinned at them, rolled over onto his back, and did a slow backstroke down the length of the pool. Karen groaned several times as her eyes followed her brother's hard dick as he swam. Jenny unwrapped her towel, dropped it on the paving stones, and stepped off the side of the pool. She had on the lime green micro bikini.

The splash her friend made, broke the spell Karen was under. She looked down to see Jenny surfacing. "You were supposed to keep the towel on," she said a moment later.

Jenny grinned at her and swam in Jake's direction. Karen's eyes jumped to her brother. He was sitting on the top step at the shallow end of the pool. He was leaned back on his elbows, his hard dick sticking up against his lower belly. She groaned softly as she dropped her towel.

Jake grinned as he looked at his sister. The red of her bikini was even brighter against her white skin out here in the sun. He let out a low wolf whistle and his sister shivered before she stepped off the side of the pool. Hands grabbing his dick jerked his attention away from where his sister was. Jenny's grinning face was only inches from the head of his dick.

"Look what I found," Jenny said as she licked her lips.

"I'd be careful with that. It's loaded."

Jenny licked her lips again before she flicked the end of her tongue against the spongy head. "I've, uh, never done this but I have practiced on my hair brush handle."

Karen came to a stop beside her friend and groaned as Jenny sucked the head into her mouth. From the movement in her cheeks, Karen assumed she was swirling her tongue around the head. From the way Jake's hips flexed, she also assumed she was doing it right.

Jenny sucked hard and popped Jake's dick out of her mouth. She worked her jaw and shivered. "That's a mouthful."

"That was only the head," Jake pointed out.

Jenny looked up at his face and then back down to the dick in her hands. She removed the top hand and whimpered as she sucked the head back into her mouth. As the head went deeper into her mouth, Jenny groaned loudly. She reached her hand and reversed direction as she sucked harder.

When Jake's dick came out of her mouth, he said, "Nicely done but you still have three or so inches to reach the base."

Jenny shivered as she let go of his dick with all but one finger. "I, I, I," she stammered and sucked the head into her mouth.

As her head moved down and Jake's dick started to disappear into her friend's mouth, Karen said, "Uh, no way is she going to swallow all of that."

"Ya never know," Jake said as he watched more and more of his dick slowly disappear.

Jenny's lips got very close to her finger and she jerked her head up sharply. Half of Jake's dick was still in her mouth. She groaned deeply and raised her head until his dick popped free. She took several deep breaths and whispered, "Close, so close."

Karen shivered and whispered, "You had more of it in your mouth than I thought you would get."

Jake grinned at his sister and asked, "Want to give it a try?"

Karen groaned deeply before she shook her head and said, "You're my brother."

Jake chuckled. "More for Jenny," he said as he reached out to the back of Jenny's head. He pulled on her head and she groaned before she sucked his dick back into her mouth. "Bob your head up and down slowly as you take more of it in your mouth each time."

Jenny whimpered as she did as she was told. Her eyes were focused on her finger. As her lips got close to it, she groaned deeply and bobbed her head hard. The head of his dick touched the back of her throat and her lips touched her finger. She made a soft gagging sound and raised her head slightly.

"Holy shit," Karen whispered with her eyes wide.

Jenny bobbed her head up and down as she took her finger away from his dick. The head of his dick touched her throat again but she didn't gag this time. She groaned long and loud as her hips flexed back and forth wildly.

"Is she, uh, doing what I think she's doing?" Karen asked sharply.

"Coming or sucking my whole dick?" Jake asked and then groaned softly. Jenny's nose was bumping his pelvic bone and the head of his dick was jammed in her throat.

Jenny jerked her head up, took a deep breath around his dick, and dropped her head. Her nose rammed into his pelvic bone and it felt like she was swallowing the head of his dick. She raised her head slightly and Jake found himself coming like mad.

*****

Jake opened his eyes slowly. Jenny still had half his dick in her mouth and was slowly nursing on it. Karen was looking at their connection with her mouth hanging open. Jake shivered and whispered, "I told her it was loaded."

Karen's eyes jumped to her brother's face. "You came in her mouth?" She asked and then groaned deeply.

"That's how it works at times," Jake replied and shivered again.

Jenny made a soft whimpering sound as she continued to nurse on his dick.

Karen whimpered softly as she watched her friend's mouth moving on her brother's dick. "She came, you came, and..." She left the sentence hanging.

"You haven't," Jake added.

"Uh, no I haven't," Karen said as she looked at her brother's face.

Jake wiggled his tongue and asked, "Want too?"

Karen shook her head and whimpered. "You're my brother."

Jake grinned and said, "Jenny has a tongue, if you can get her off my dick."

Karen did a double take at her brother and then looked down at Jenny. "I, uh, I," she stammered and then groaned.

"All talk and no do," Jake said with a chuckle.

Jenny lifted her head while holding suction on his semi soft dick. It stretched out and then popped out of her mouth. She licked her lips and looked up at Jake. "I came and you came," she whispered and then glanced at Karen.

Karen shivered and backed up away from her friend. "I, I, I," she stammered quickly.

Jenny looked down at Jake's dick and shivered. "I seem to have broke it."

"Only for a little while," Jake assured her.

Looking up at Jake's face, she smiled and licked her lips. "That's good to know."

"Uh, you want to suck it some more?" Karen asked.

Jenny giggled and shook her head. "Not exactly. I was thinking more along the lines of comparing it to that hairbrush handle."

"What!" Karen almost yelled and then added in a calmer voice, "Are you nuts? No birth control remember."

Jenny shivered and frowned. "Uh, maybe you're right."

"Damned straight I'm right," Karen said sharply.

"And it's not going to fit in your ass without some tender loving care," Jake said with a grin.

Jenny eyes jumped to Jake's face. She shivered hard and groaned deeply. "I hadn't even considered that."

Karen groaned and whispered, "I had but..."

"Yeah, I know, I'm your brother," Jake said with a chuckle.

"Uh, where is that hairbrush?" Jenny asked and Jake laughed.

Karen looked at her friend in confusion. "Uh, it's on my dresser." She looked at her brother and asked, "What's so funny?"

"What would that hairbrush handle feel like up your ass?" He asked and then laughed even more as his sister blushed a deep bright red.

Jenny's eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open. Almost a minute later, she asked, "You had my hair brush up your ass?"

Karen blushed again and groaned as she nodded her head. "I, uh, I, uh, had to, uh, try it," she confessed to her best friend.

"And you didn't tell me about it," Jenny said sharply.

"It wasn't something I really wanted to share with anyone," Karen said as she glanced at her brother's slowly hardening dick.

Jenny's eyes followed her friends and a grin crossed her lips. "All the balls or just some of them?" She asked her best friend.

"Uh, all but the last one, I think. I was coming long before it got that deep," Karen admitted.

Jenny shivered hard and stood up on her knees. Her eyes were still on Jake's dick. "That thing down my throat had me coming very hard and very long."

"I, uh, I," Karen stammered.

Jenny laughed. "We know, he's your brother."

Karen nodded but licked her lips anyway as she stared at her brother's hard dick. It looked like it was back to full size. Her eyes flicked up to her brother's face and back down to his dick. "It, uh, isn't loaded now, is it?"

Jake chuckled. "There is only one way to find out."

Jenny looked around the yard and shivered as she pulled the ends of the strings at each hip. The narrow strip of cloth over her sex fell away. She made a soft whimpering sound as two sets of eyes zeroed in on her sex. When both people looking at her licked their lips, Jenny groaned and tossed the small piece of cloth over to the side of the pool.

Jake grinned and said, "Why don't you come up here and sit on my face."

Jenny's eyes grew wide and her hips gave several sharp jerks. "I, I, I," she stammered and then she was scrambling up along Jakes naked body until she was standing over his head. When Jake leaned back all the way and held up his hands, Jenny groaned long and loud as she slowly sank to her knees on the edge of the pool.

Karen's eyes were wide and her mouth hung open as she watched her brother grab Jenny's hips and raise his head. As his face made contact with Jenny's small round sex, she let out a yell and flexed her hips wildly.

Jenny was coming almost from the second that Jake's tongue touched her opening and she kept right on coming as she fucked herself on his hot wide tongue. How long this went on, she didn't have a clue but somewhere along the line, she ended up on her hands and knees with the tongue flicking back and forth over her clit.

Turn out the lights, the party was over. Jenny was now laying face down on the flagstones next to the pool.

*****

Jake used a couple of handfuls of the pool water to wash his face. He winked at his sister and stood up. "That didn't take long," he said as he turned around and picked Jenny up off the hot flagstones. He looked at the pool and then over to the table and chairs under the umbrella.

As he started that way, he glanced at his sister and said, "Grab her bikini bottom, if you're coming with us."

Karen groaned softly and shivered hard. "Some of us are coming and then there are others that aren't," she whispered under her breath as she stood up.

Jenny was sprawled out in a chair as Karen caught up with them. She groaned softly at the way her friend's legs were spread wide, her sex on complete display. She shook her head and turned to go get their towels.

Jake was sitting in a chair close by Jenny and grinning at his sister as she came back to the table. "She has one sweet little pussy. Want to give it a try?"

Karen's eyes had been on Jenny's pussy. At her brother's question, she shook her head hard but she blushed big time. Visions of her on her knees in front of Jenny were the reason for the blush.

"You were thinking about it," Jake said and Karen groaned deeply. "She's not your sister," Jake added with a chuckle.

Karen's eyes jumped from Jenny's sex to her brother's hard dick. "I, uh, I," she stammered and then groaned even louder.

Jake laughed. "Decisions, decisions," he said softly as he picked up one of the towels and folded it up. Karen's eyes snapped to his hands as he did. Once he had it folded, he asked, "In front of her or in front of me?"

Karen's mouth worked but no sound came out. Her eyes were darting back and forth between her brother's dick and Jenny's sex. Finally she stammered, "I, uh, her, uh, you," before she fizzled out.

Jake grinned as he spread his knees wide and dropped the towel to the flagstones by his feet. "Maybe I should make the decision for you."

Karen shook her head and then groaned softly as she moved over in front of her brother. "I, I, I," she stammered and then her hips gave a big jerk. She groaned again only louder as her hips jerked again. Her hips were now flexing and jerking wildly.

*****

Karen came back to the real world on her knees with her forehead resting on her brother's knee. She groaned and lifted her head. Her orgasm had snuck up on her and beat her with a club. She groaned again as her eyes zeroed in on her brother's hard dick.

From her left, Jenny giggled and said, "I was coming up and you were going down."

"Only in her mind," Jake said with a grin at his sister.

"I, uh, meant orgasm wise," Jenny clarified.

Jake looked at Jenny and said, "Fold up that other towel and drop it between your feet."

Jenny looked at him funny and then her eyes jumped to Karen and then down to her wide knees and prominently displayed sex. "I, uh, she, uh," she stammered and then groaned as her hand went to the towel on the table.

Karen's eyes flicked back and forth between her best friend and her brother. She made several soft whimpering sounds and then groaned as she laid her forehead back on her brother's knee.

Jenny giggled as she pulled the towel over next to her on the table. A few seconds later, her eyes narrowed and she looked around the yard. "Uh, what time is it? What time are your parents due home from work?"

Jake fished his watch out of his pants pocket and said, ""It's close to four thirty and they are due home around five thirty."

Karen groaned softly as she got to her feet holding onto her brother's knee for balance. "We, uh, should go inside," she whispered but her eyes were on her brother's dick.

Jenny giggled and said, "She so wants to suck your dick."

"That makes two of us," Jake said in return.

Karen groaned and went back down on her knees. Her hand shot out and pulled his dick away from his body. "I, I, I," she stammered and then she was trying to swallow his dick whole.

Jake gave a jerk as her hot mouth covered the head of his dick. Jenny groaned softly and whispered, "Get you some."

Karen was bobbing her head up and down slowly as more of her brother's dick filled her mouth. The taste was like nothing she had ever had before and the texture of the spongy head rubbing on the roof of her mouth felt sensuous enough to make her groan.

Her lips touched her hand and she moved the hand. She made a soft whimpering sound as she lifted her head up slowly and then lowered it down. Her tongue was all over the bottom of the shaft. She couldn't believe she was actually sucking a dick, not to mention whose dick it was. She also couldn't believe there was another orgasm building in the pit of her stomach.

"That feels so good," Jake whispered.

Karen groaned as she lifted her head and lowered it again and again. Her eyes were closed and it surprised her when the head of the dick in her mouth touched the back of her throat. She jerked her head up with a loud groan. She opened her eyes and watched the hair around the base of her brother's dick get closer and closer as she lowered her head.

The head touched the back of her throat again but the hair was close but not close enough to touch. She lifted her head with an even louder groan and lowered her head quickly. Three things happened in rapid subsection. The head of his dick rammed into her throat, her nose banged into her brother's pelvic bone, and she was coming like there was no tomorrow.

*****

Jake ended up half carrying his sister into the house and up the stairs. Jenny followed along carrying his clothes and the towels. He deposited Karen on her bed and took his clothes from Jenny. "Not a bad day after all," he said to Jenny as he turned toward the door.

He suddenly stopped, turned around, wrapped his free arm around Jenny and kissed her soundly. Jenny gave a jerk, dropped the towels and wrapped her arms around Jake.

A noise downstairs broke the kiss and had Jake scrambling for his room. He closed his sister's door on the way out.

TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers