Two Jerks Pull Con to Fuck How Wife

Story Info
Two jerks con a husband and wife to have fun with wife.
3.9k words
3.97
149.2k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about how two jerks were able to take advantage of my wife, without either of us knowing. When I was later informed of all that happened and how it went down, I did get my revenge on these guys, but that's a story for another day.

I'll start by giving you a little background about my beautiful wife Linda, myself and the two jerks (Tom and Carlos). Linda and I are in our early forties and have been married for over 20 years and have four wonderful kids. To say that Linda is gorgeous would be an understatement. She has long sexy legs, a great ass, nicely toned abs, perfect "C" sized breasts and a breathtaking face. I know that I am biased, but as this story shows and the way she turns heads whenever she enters a room is proof that every heterosexual male would like to have fun with my wife.

Tom "was" actually a friend of mine that lived in the same neighborhood as we did when this all happened last year. And Carlos was a friend of Tom's that I had never met until this happened. Prior to all of this happening, Tom and his wife (Tina) would occasionally go out with Linda and I for a couples date night.

The other thing to know about Linda and myself is that she is more conservative than I am, in terms of things of a sexual nature. It took me years before I was finally able to get her to go topless at beaches where it was allowed. And although she was hesitant at first, she got more comfortable with it, as she noticed the reaction she received. Linda will also wear much more revealing clothes when the two of us are away from home and in no danger of being recognized. Where we differed is that although I did not want to ever have another guy fuck Linda, the thought of another guy feeling up her incredible tits was a huge turn-on for me. Linda, on the other hand, was adamant that she never wanted another guy or girl to touch her because it would make her feel dirty. One thing that Linda did still do, unlike many of the other 40-something mothers in our sub-division was wear a bikini to our neighborhood's pool. And that is how all of this started.

It was a beautiful spring day and Linda and I went to the pool with our two youngest children. Tom was there with his buddy Carlos. When Linda took off her cover-up, revealing her incredible body in her sexy bikini, Carlos commented to Tom that "that is one hot looking woman".

Tom told him that Linda was the only reason he came to the pool most days, just for the chance to see her in a bikini. He then continued to say that unfortunately she is probably the most married woman around and although many guys have tried to hit on her in some form or fashion, she showed no interest in anyone other than me, her husband. When Tom told Carlos that she was in her 40's and the mother of 4 kids, Carlos was stunned. Carlos then asked Tom, if he thought I knew that everyone checks her out and how much they would love to fuck her. Tom told him that he had no idea, but that he has wanted to fuck Linda ever since we moved into the neighborhood 10 years ago. Unfortunately though, he said, her legs are tied together for anyone other than her lucky husband. He then told Carlos that he'd do anything for a chance to fuck that little cock tease, even if it meant ruining his own marriage.

After thinking about if for a few minutes, Carlos told Tom that there may be a way for both of them to fuck her good, yet that no one would know about it. He went on to remind Tom of a surprise massage that he had arranged for Tom's wife Tina a year earlier at the Day Spa that Carlos worked at as a Massage Therapist. The Day Spa had one of the massage rooms that had a hidden camera to tape sessions if they were concerned about a client or a therapist acting inappropriately. Tom, like me had a fantasy of seeing someone else rub his wife's tits, so he arranged a "full body" massage with Carlos, using the massage room with the hidden camera.

While Tina was preparing for her massage, Carlos let Tom into the Security Room, so he could monitor what was going on and could then come into the massage room to give Tina a surprise happy ending. Carlos, who is part Hispanic is very fit and quite the lady charmer – perfect for a massage therapist to get his female clients comfortable. While massaging Tina's back of her body, Carlos did not do anything unusual, just trying to use his good looks, charm and the romantic setting to relax Tina's inhibitions. When he asked her to roll over onto her back, he had a towel ready to cover her bare breasts. He then shared that a lot of his clients prefer being blindfolded once on their back to heighten their other senses. Tina agreed and Carlos used a scarf to cover Tina's eyes.

From there Carlos resumed with a typical massage working Tina's neck, arms and legs. While working on and around Tina's abs, he would occasionally lightly pass his hands across the sides of her breasts. Around this time, Tina heard what sounded like the door opening and someone walking across the room. Since Carlos had not tied the scarf very tightly, she could see out the bottom that her husband Tom and joined them. When Carlos then asked Tina if she cared to have her breasts massaged, she played along and responded that she would love it. As she expected, it was Tom that then took over, as Carlos quietly left the room, and he slowly went from her breasts to her pussy before fucking her hard. When Tina pulled off the blindfold, she acted shocked when it was her husband and not Carlos, even though she knew it all along.

What Carlos was proposing is that they do something similar with Linda. The key would be that not only would they need convince me to set up the special massage, but that it would be great if Tina would share with Linda what had happened on her special massage to improve the odds of Linda playing along thinking it would be me at the end. Tom said that since he and Tina were our friends, it would not be a problem bringing up what happened, but he did not understand how they would keep me from barging into the room once they had gotten to a certain point and ruining their chance to fuck Linda good. Carlos then went on to explain that he could set it up so that what I would be watching in the Security Room would actually be running on a 30 minute delay. So, when it was time for me to enter the room, it would actually be Tom and then they'd have 30 minutes of hopefully Linda playing along because she thought it was me.

Tom said he's in, but that he wanted to be the first one to bury is cock into my wife's pussy. Carlos said he was fine with that, because just the opportunity to work on her body and incredible breasts would probably cause him to shoot his first load into his pants anyway. They then decided it was best if we did not see the two of them together, so Carlos moved to the other side of the pool, so he could continue to check out my hot wife.

Tom knew that I frequently walked our neighborhood after dinner, so he chose to use one of those opportunities to join me on my walk and introduce the special massage idea. After we had done the small talk around how our families were doing, he mentioned that if I ever wanted to really surprise Linda with a special massage, he knew the place to get it done at. When he then explained what he and Carlos did to Tina, my cock was rock hard. I was definitely interested, but concerned that Linda would not agree, as I had mentioned on more than one occasion that I'd love to arrange for her to get a massage that allowed the therapist a chance to work on her amazing breasts. Although, it was always a great role playing fantasy for us, she was adamant that it would never happen. When I mentioned to Tom that I think it would be a great idea, but that I doubted Linda would go for it, he suggested that maybe if Tina told Linda about her special massage, that she'd be more comfortable. He went on to say that if Linda knows you will be sneaking in to replace Carlos, as Tom had done with Tina, she might be ok with it.

After thinking about it as we continued to walk, I told Tom that I would mention it to Linda how he had arranged a very special massage for Tina and how much both of them enjoyed it. I would then ask Linda to reach out to Tina for the full details, to hopefully get her comfortable with it.

As I hoped, within a day of mentioning it to Linda, she had already followed up with Tina and told me that she'd be fine with me scheduling a special massage for her. I immediately called Tom to get the name of the Day Spa and who I would need to speak with to arrange it the same way that he had done with Tina. The only possible deviation in my mind was possibly letting the Massage Therapist work on Linda's breast for a period of time after I joined them in the massage room.

When I called the Day Spa and spoke to Carlos, he suggested that I stop by, so he could show me the massage room and where the Security Room was. He was very cordial and almost matter of fact, as if they do this special massage for wives frequently. Based on how upscale the place looked and the fact that Carlos was, I was sure, eye candy to women, I felt good that Linda would be comfortable and that we'd have a very erotic experience. Carlos said that he recommended that I plan for a couple of hours of treatment for Linda to really satisfy her. He shared that they would do a few pre-massage items, such as a mini-facial and/or work on her nails depending on what she preferred. So, he said that I should be prepared to wait about 45 minutes before the actual massage would begin. What I did not know then is that was how they were going to cover the 30 minute time delay, and that they really intended to begin her massage shortly after we arrived.

I was so excited about this special massage that I had a hard time focusing on work the next few days. Based on our love-making sessions the next few nights, I could tell that Linda was also really looking forward to it. When the day finally arrived, Linda asked what I thought she should wear. I asked her what she normally wears for massages, to which she responded "just panties". When I asked her what type of panties, she said that she normally would wear a thong, but that was only when she had a female massage therapist. She indicated that Tina had said that a guy does these special massages, so she was not so sure a thong would be good. I just shrugged my shoulders and told her whatever would make her more comfortable should be fine. So, she proceeded to put on one of her thong panties and sweats.

On the car ride, Linda played along with this little surprise massage charade by asking where I was going to go while she was getting her massage. I told her I'd probably just relax in the car and take a nap. She smiled and said to have a nice nap while she has her massage then. When we arrived, Carlos greeted us at the door and I could tell immediately that Linda liked what she saw, even though I'm sure Tina probably described Carlos in great detail to her already. Carlos directed Linda to the locker room and told her that someone would be by to take her to first treatment in a few minutes. After Linda went into the locker room, Carlos suggested that I go to the Security Room and that I could just look through a few magazines until Linda's massage started in a little over half an hour.

Carlos let me in the room and pointed to the monitor saying that it was already on. What I did not realize then was that it had already been set up, so what I was looking at was a 30 minute delayed shot of the room. Carlos and I reviewed what he planned to do and when I needed to head down to the massage room. I asked him if he would possibly be ok if he stayed around a little after I arrived and massage Linda's breasts before turning it over to me. He said that he would be fine doing that if that's what I wanted, but that he just suggested I wait to make that decision until I arrive in the massage room and then I could indicate to him when it would be appropriate for him to leave. With that, I settled into the lazy boy chair that was in the room and begin flipping through the magazines.

When the female attendant met Linda in the locker room, she walked her to the massage room and told her she could lie on the table and that she would place towels over Linda's rear and back before requesting Carlos to enter the room. Linda did as she was asked and Carlos was let into the room. He initially pulled up a chair and talked to Linda about the massage. He shared with her that we had requested a full body massage and that can mean different things to different people, so that she just needed to let him know if she was ever uncomfortable with anything. She told him she understood and be began the massage.

Carlos started on her shoulders and neck and eventually worked on her arms, all the while leaving her back covered by the towel. As he began to rub her back under the towel, he asked if she was ok with him removing the towel while he massaged her back. She told him that was fine and he began working on her back. I did not mention it earlier, and it's easy to overlook with all of the other stunning features of Linda, but her back is extremely sexy. She typically has a nice tan and her skin is so soft that many of my favorite tops for her to wear are the ones that expose more of her back. Carlos was clearly well trained and took his time, which was resulting in Linda becoming even more comfortable.

When Carlos finished her back, he put the towel back in place and began to work on her feet. As he slowly moved up her legs, he commented to her that he was getting to one of the 'gray' areas in terms of how comfortable women are with how much or little of the glutes she wanted massaged. He said some women prefer he stops below the bottom of the rear, some like their hips massaged, while still others wanted their entire rear massaged. When he asked Linda, her conservative side came out a little and she said she'd like her thighs done, but not her entire rear. Carlos indicated that he understood and proceeded to finish the massage on the backs of her legs.

At that point, Carlos asked her how she was doing and if she needed him to spend more time anywhere else on her back before having her roll over. Linda said that she was fine and ready to turn over. With that, Carlos held the towels in place allowing Linda to roll over without showing her bare breasts or her panties. When she settled in Carlos told her about the blindfold and that most women really enjoy that. Linda agreed and Carlos used a scarf and securely tied it covering Linda's eyes. For her front, Carlos returned to her feet and began to work up her legs again. Again, when he was approaching her upper thighs, he asked if she again would prefer that he stay to the outer thigh or if she wanted him to massage the tops of her thighs across the front. And Linda stayed conservative and told him just the outside would be fine.

As Carlos began working on her abs, he folded the towel over a few times, so that it was only covering her breasts above her waist. He then moved to her arms and eventually to the shoulders. It was at that point that Tom opened the door and entered the massage room. Linda, based on that Tina had told her, figured that it was me and that I would be taking over the massage. As Carlos continued to massage her shoulders, he moved his hands down her sides barely touching the sides of her breasts. He then told her that they were at another one of those points where she needed to let him know her preference. He explained some women really enjoy having their breasts massaged and uncovered, while some prefer not to have them massaged. Linda, thinking she was playing along for my behalf said that she would love for him to massage them. With that Carlos removed the towel revealing a perfect set of breasts, especially when you consider they are over 40 years old and have had 4 kids breast feeding from them.

They are size "C", with no sag and a slight upward curve. Her areolas are perfectly round, about an inch and a half in diameter, and full nipples that extend nicely. Carlos resumed rubbing down Linda's sides gradually coming across more and more of her side boob with each pass. When he finally reached the nipples on one of his passes, he stayed there and began to just massage her breasts. To this point, Tom had not done anything besides stare at my wife's incredible body. When Carlos made eye contact with Tom, he moved in and began massaging while Carlos pretended to leave the room by opening and closing the door.

Linda was clearly very excited. She thought that I was massaging her breasts and that at least for the first few minutes, that the sexy Hispanic Carlos was watching me do it before leaving the room. When Carlos quietly moved back to the table, he lowered his head onto Linda's right breast as Tom stepped back and quietly watched. Over the next 5 or so minutes, they took turns rubbing, sucking and licking my incredible wife's breasts. It was at that point that Tom began to work down Linda's abs to her panty and towel covered pussy. He removed the towel and began rubbing her crotch through her already damp panties.

When Carlos moved to take his place, Tom began to quietly remove his clothes. Carlos, meanwhile had slid Linda's panties to the side and he was vigorously probing her pussy with his tongue. Realizing that they only had a limited amount of time, Tom tapped Carlos on the shoulder and took his place. But rather than using his tongue on Linda's pussy, he lined up his cock with her pussy lips and began to slide his cock back and forth across her lips. Linda shuddered a bit, as she was becoming very excited. As Tom continued dry humping Linda, Carlos removed his clothes. Although Tom's cock was nothing to write home about, Carlos' was very thick. Tom finally decided that it was time to get his dream fuck and he plunged his cock deep into my wife. He reached up and while grabbing her tits, fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Each of his thrusts were hard and deep. It did not take long before his whole body tensed up as he plunged one final time into my wife's pussy while filling her with his cum.

As Tom climbed off Linda, Carlos resumed licking and sucking on her tits while rubbing her yet unsatisfied pussy. Now, although I've always talked a good game, about doing it twice in a row, it's been years since Linda and I have done a double header back to back. After a few minutes of pussy rubbing and tit sucking, Carlos moved on top of Linda and lined up his cock with her hungry hole. Although not as rough as Tom was, he also plunged his cock all the way in on the first push. Linda did notice that it seemed thicker than normal, but told me later that I must have really been horny or taken a Viagra or both, because I felt thicker than normal and went two times. Carlos had a lot of stamina and fucked Linda with a nice steady pace for almost 10 minutes while continuing to suck on her breasts. Linda appeared to have had two orgasms that caused her whole body to shudder while biting her lower lip to keep from screaming. As Carlos finally shot his load into my sexy wife's pussy, he just laid gently on top of her enjoying for one last time the feeling of her body under his.

While Carlos was getting dressed, Tom had taken out his camera and was taking several shots of my blindfolded naked wife with cum flowing out of her well-used pussy. They each very quietly left the room through another door, just as I was arriving because I thought that Carlos was just about to start working on her breasts based on the delay in the video feed. When I got there and saw my sexy wife laying naked on the table and still breathing heavily, she looked amazing. It was when I walked around and saw her still gaping pussy with someone else's cum dripping out that I realized I had been conned. My initial reaction was that I wanted to find and kill whoever had done this, but then I worried what Linda's reaction would be, so I decided to first she if she knew what had happened. I moved to her head and removed the blindfold. She looked at me and said that I was 'amazing' and that she had forgotten how much fun it was to go back-to-back and that clearly my little blue pills worked. When she noticed the hard-on that I was still sporting through my shorts, she said he'd just have to wait a day or two to let her pussy recover.

12