Two Lesbians Gangbang

Story Info
Two lesbians lose a bet and have to fuck the whole room.
2.2k words
3.89
62.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

Maybe I should have told Lily that I was a lesbian right away. She probably would have understood my sordid past a lot better if she knew. Things would have progressed between us a lot more quickly with our relationship as well. If I had only known that she would become the love of my life I would have done things a lot differently. The truth is, being a lesbian was difficult. My family didn't accept me and to be honest, I barely accepted myself. Telling Lily had never occurred to me. We worked together and there was no way I was telling my co-workers the one detail about myself that I wasn't completely comfortable with. I couldn't risk it.

"I know, Jenny," she smiled warmly at me as we sat together at lunch. We took our lunch breaks every day at about the same time, walking to the tiny vegan cafe down the block. I always got the vegan lasagna, while Lily mixed it up and tried a different item each day.

"You know what?" I asked her, confused.

"I know you're gay," she giggled like it meant nothing.

"Wait. Who told you? How do you know this?" My heart was beating fast and I could already feel the beads of sweat on my temple, threatening to drip down my face. I felt like someone had punched me in the gut.

"No one told me. I just watch you check out girls all the time. Like that girl over there in the pants," she nodded toward a woman with dark hair wearing a pair of tie-dye leggings that made her ass look huge.

"Oh my God! Really?" I laughed as Lily nodded in confirmation. She knew because she had been observing me.

"Really. It's pretty obvious so if you're trying to hide it from people maybe don't look at everyone ass?" She laughed again as the waiter slipped the vegan lasagna onto the table in front of me and then placed Lily's curry dish in front of her.

"Can I get you ladies anything else? You two make a fantastic couple," he added as an afterthought.

"No thank you," Lily smiled.

"We're not a couple," I added.

"Yet," Lily laughed as she dug into her curry. I watched her eating and I couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to make a move on me. She'd brought up me being gay and she'd said, "yet" when the waiter had asked if we were a couple. I thought about it for weeks before Lily finally invited me over to her house for drinks. I showed up wearing a loose fitting dress and gold dangly earrings. Lily opened the door and was wearing a similar outfit.

"Wow, we coordinated! Come in!" She pulled me inside and before I even had a chance to say hello she pushed me up against the wall and kissed me deeply. We made out right there in the foyer, our hands wandering over each other's bodies. I felt close to Lily and yet I couldn't shake the feeling that she was my co-worker and that what we were doing was wrong. Still, I stuck my hand up her shirt and unhooked her bra so I could get my hands on her breasts. She felt so perfect and her kisses grew more and more passionate until I wasn't sure if I could handle all of the raw emotion that Lily was expressing.

She led me by the hand to her bedroom where she took off her dress and climbed onto the bed. She beckoned me with her eyes and so I shed my own clothing and joined her, naked. We made love for the first time together and even then I knew that she was the right woman for me. I had no idea how I had missed it for so long but I was secretly glad that Lily had continued to pursue me, even when I wasn't sure.

"See, I knew you were a lesbian," she was playing with my hair as she looked down on me.

"Yeah. I am. You totally know me," I looked up into her eyes and she raised her eyebrow a bit.

"Have you ever been with a guy?" she asked me.

"No. Only women."

"Wow, so a true lesbian."

"Yes. What about you?" My heart was beating hard again. I wondered if Lily was actually into guys. It had never occurred to me and I wondered why it hadn't. I had always been sure to only date women who were lesbian but I realized that with Lily I may have missed a few clues.

"I've only been with women too. I've never wanted to be with a man."

"That's so cool. You're perfect for me, Lily!" We kissed again, rolling around on Lily's bed until we making one another cum again. We were so immersed and involved in what we were doing that we didn't notice that we weren't alone. We had thought that we were safely tucked into Lily's apartment without any distractions but she had failed to tell me that she had a roommate. I looked up and saw a middle-aged man standing in the doorway to Lily's room, a stern look on his face.

"Oh my God!" I screamed, grabbing for the sheet and trying to cover myself up.

"Max! What are you doing in here? Get out!" Lily screamed at him.

"You two are so hot, though! I had to at least take a peek!" He laughed as he exited her doorway and walked to the front of the house. The doorbell rang and I could hear her roommate's friends piling into the living room. "I'm having a party. There's a game. I'm letting you know so you and your lezzie friend don't make too much noise while the game is on."

"I want to see the game!" I ran to the living room and took a spot on the couch. One thing I did love that men loved was sports. I enjoyed football the most and I was happy to see that the game we were about to watch featured two of my favorite teams.

"Sports are stupid," Lily announced and I could hear the guys arguing with her over the team that would win. "Yeah, I'll bet you. If you win then I get to fuck you in the ass with a strap on dildo!" She laughed evilly.

"What about if our team wins?" one of the guys asked.

"Then I guess you get to fuck me."

"And her too?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Lily! What are you doing?" I screamed at her.

"Relax, Jenny. I got this."

The guys surrounded me and we bonded a bit as we watched the game together. I got some snacks and looked over at Lily. Her eyes were glazing over. She hated shit like this but I figured she could sit through one game without a problem. I turned my attention back to the tv but when I looked back up I was shocked by what Lily was doing. She had two of the guys' cocks out and she was stroking one in each of her hands. She had told me that she had never been with men before but now I was starting to wonder if she had been lying. She looked pretty comfortable with those dicks in her hands.

"Lily! What are you doing?"

"I'm helping my guy friends out," she giggled.

"Yeah, she is! Look at her go! Did you know that up until this day she has been only with women?" one of the guys asked me.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend! I know all about her!" I screamed.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold the fuck up! So you're telling me that this girl is your girlfriend? As in, you've eaten her pussy before? That is remarkable!" The guy looked so pleased by this that I actually felt like helping him too.

"Yeah, want to see me eat her pussy?" I asked.

"You don't have to do that," Lily shook her head.

"Why not?"

"I'm doing this because I lost a bet on the game," Lily tried to explain.

"I know. I heard."

"We still might win... if we lose the game then I'm sorry, Jenny! I knew I shouldn't have bet you but I was sure we would win!"

"Oh my God, Lily! What have you done?"

"I think we all want to see you eat her pussy," one of the guys encouraged us. I moved to Lily, bowing before her as if she was my goddess. I licked her clit, working it with my tongue until I could feel the familiar twitching that told me she was cumming. She was sucking a cock now and I felt gagging in my throat as I watched her do it. There was no way in hell that I was ever sucking a cock.

"Hahaha! The lesbians lose!" I could hear the guys cheering. Lily had lost her bet and we both knew what that meant. Our eyes met and I thought about just running away but I couldn't leave Lily here to do this by herself. She needed me and I loved her. I just didn't know how I was going to fuck a whole room full of men. Men were so not my thing.

I buried my tongue into Lily's pussy and I loved the way she tasted. I didn't stop until she was cumming again. I knew she could barely keep her hands on those cocks and part of me was hoping that she would just stop touching them altogether.

"It's fuck time!" one of the guys walked through the front door with an economy-sized pack of condoms. He began to distribute the condoms to all of the men. Lily and I faced them all and I counted seven men in the room with their cocks at the ready. They wanted to put their cocks in places I had promised myself I would never allow cocks to go. Lily took my hand.

"If we are going to do this, then let's do it together," she took my hand and we faced the men together. They pushed us back onto the bed and the first dick I had ever taken in my pussy was inside me before I had a chance to overthink it. I wasn't exactly cumming from the penetration but it didn't feel bad. What felt good was holding Lily's hand in mine. She was the bright spot in all of the darkness.

It got to the point where I could almost pretend that the guys weren't there. Their cocks were inside of me, fucking me and I could feel the pleasure of it but it was Lily that really kept me going. She was cumming so easily with all these cocks using her.

"Wow. You like this, don't you, Lily?" I smiled at her as she looked up at me, her body tired from all of the orgasms.

"I love this," she admitted and so I leaned down and kissed her.

"You should have just told me that you were into guys," I told her.

"You wouldn't have liked me as much then. I know how you are. I thought this way was the best way."

"Lily, you know I love you."

"I love you too," I leaned down and we shared a small, intimate kiss. Lily came hard, her body bucking off of the bed and her head whipping back before she landed. She let out a series of screams and I just kept right on kissing her and touching her. I watched her pleasure and it made me happy to see her being so free. She was right. If she had told me she was bisexual I wouldn't have liked it. I might have blown her off. I couldn't imagine blowing her off now. Men may not have been my thing but Lily was. Lily was my thing. She was what I wanted to do with my time and so I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her mouth as I pulled her ponytail. "Fuck all these cocks, Lily. Fuck them all. Do you understand me?"

"Oh my God! Yes!" she screamed. I watched her body convulse in pleasure. It made me feel powerful to know the right words to say to really get Lily going. It was all going to be okay except for one annoying little thing.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I called the guy behind me but it was already too late. His cock was deep inside of me. I was about to tell him to stop and to go away when I realized something. I was actually liking it. Instead, I let it happen. I took his cock and after his, I took some of the other cocks.

"You're really doing it!" Lily screamed with joy as she watched me fuck.

"Yeah! Look at me!" I screamed as I rode a dick. Just that morning I had been a total lesbian. Now I wasn't sure what I was anymore. All I knew was that I needed Lily and based off of this display of my affection I was pretty sure there wasn't much I wouldn't do for her.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers