Two Little Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't go with John because I got the distinct impression that he wanted to get into my pants."

"You didn't want that? I thought you were dying to have sex."

"The only one I want in my pants on prom night is you," she said Boldly. Timidly. If such a combination were possible. And then, "I love you."

Adrienne wasn't sure how it happened, but one moment they were talking on the porch, the next they were a blur of arms and hands and kisses and skin fumbling down the stairs and into Adrienne's basement bedroom. Adrienne's black taffeta dress was pulled up over her head, and Anya's silk number was ripped off and thrown on the floor. For the first time, they didn't play and they didn't experiment. They had sex before midnight, and at sunrise they awoke and made love.

Five Years Later

Adrienne and Anya wandered through the streets of New York hand-in-hand. It was their yearly girls' weekend together when they pushed all of the responsibilities and craziness of their lives to the backburner and pretended they were in high school again. Adrienne's husband got a kick out of the fact that she was spending the weekend with the girl who was responsible for his wife's first orgasm. He'd tried more than once to get the details out of her, but she always brushed him off. "We were just two little girls—you know, best friends and all that." She always left out the fact that they had dated for a summer before they each went away to school. That was a secret—hers and Anya's. Today she was helping Anya pick out a Christmas gift for her girlfriend, with whom things seemed to be getting serious.

"Do you think she's The One?" Adrienne asked as they browsed through Macy's.

"I don't know. I know I love her, but do you think that love can last forever?"

Adrienne didn't reply, but as she looked at Anya's wrinkle-nosed smile she thought, Yes it can.

© Fable J Hill, 2008