Two Lonely People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her favourite position was kneeling over him facing his feet. After she learned to control her gagging she pushed her face down so hard and pushed his cock so far into her throat that her nose rubbed his balls.

David was doubly blessed. The unbelievable sensations from his cock and the sight and smells of her pussy only a few inches from his face. After he had come in her throat, he pulled her haunches back and licked and nibbled her genitals until she squealed in orgasm and ejaculated over his face.

She bought a book on sensuous massage and they spent long hours caressing and worhipping and delighting each other's bodies.

Gabrielle noticed that he was totally unihibited with oral sex and often licked her anus and tickled it with his tongue. She was thrilled and excited by the intimacy and the sensations but hadn't even heard about anal sex. She did some research on the internet.

The next night in bed she lay in his arms, her pussy still tingling and feeling his semen oozing onto her thigh.

"Davey, darling, when you were a hot-shot lover . . in your youth . . " she still couldn't stop giggling from this joke.

"Mmmm," murmured David bracing himself for whatever was coming.

"Did you keep your girlfriends waiting forever before you fucked them in the ass?"

She bent down and sucked his cock back to a hard erection then passed him some lubricant. David slowly intoduced her, first with his tongue probing her ass, then one gentle and lubricated finger and as her sphincter relaxed, another finger.

Gabrielle was in heaven. The forbidden excitement, the new sensations, but most of all David's tender and delicate devotion.

It was uncomfortable for just a moment as his knob pushed in. David ever so gently and slowly probed deeper into her bowel and she sighed with excitement, feeling his cock against her tight rectum walls.

When Gabrielle's ass was completely relaxed he started a gentle rhythm and found her clitoris with his fingers.

Gabrielle had experienced dozens of orgasms by now, but nothing prepared her for the intense pleasure sensations though her vagina and and rectum. Her hips took a life of their own as they writhed trying to get that lovely cock in even deeper. David lost all self restraint and pounded harder until her body seemed to bounce as though she was being electrocuted and a joyous wail came from her lips.

The next morning Gabrielle brought some paint and curtain materials.

"I'm spending just about all my time here so I might as well live here. But I'm not living here with it looking like a dump." She frowned as she surveyed the bedroom.

A week later Gabrielle's professor came for a final assessment interview with David. Gabrielle's written work had been first class and the results for David's business were remarkable. He had seen Gabrielle's transformation and was delighted to see this confident and beautiful young woman emerge from that haunted shell.

However, when he interviewed them in David's office he had a serious problem. The clause which forebade sexual relations between student and employer. The prof didn't care, in fact he was pleased for both of them, but knew he had to protect his own position.

"Gabrielle, your student records show you've changed your address."

"Yes," she beamed. "I've moved in with Davey."

"We've got a problem." He pointed to clause 46.

David studied it. He hadn't read the form.

"That's not so good. What does this mean?"

"I'm afraid Gabrielle will have be withdrawn from the student scheme with your firm."

David pondered.

"Well, she's finished her assignment and you've said it's brilliant. An honors grade."

The professor nodded. "Yes the academic committee have agreed a first class honors."

"So, Gabby will get her degree?"

"Yes provided her employment here under the student scheme is terminated right now."

"Gabby. You're fired. Fired for flagrant breach of clause 46." David frowned at her.

She beamed even wider and poked out her tongue.

Relieved, the professor handed a form for David to sign. He read it carefully and saw that Gabrielle would definitely get her degree.

"Professor," asked David. "With the firm growing so fast I need to take on a young marketing director. Do you know a graduate student who might fit? Someone who is bright, isn't afraid of hard work and accepts discipline without question?"

"Bright and hard working, no problem," said the professor. He smiled at Gabrielle. "Discipline, well, perhaps you can work that out yourselves."