Two Lovers at the Swingers Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pinched softly and then rubbed gently the raised bit of delicate flesh that I definitely knew would make her wild with arousal. Danielle responded by subtly moving her hips, not quite jerking but not quite rolling them towards my hand. She was not paying any attention to the environment around her but the music and the talking must have made its presence known. I think she was holding back a little because what I was doing almost always caused her to lose a level of control when we were alone.

It was hugely exciting for me. My cock had formed a tent in my pants. I matched Danielle's arousal but I truly wanted to make this experience just for her so she would associate the club with amazing eroticism. I used my thumb to move from her clit to the folds of her pussy, gently pushing in my thumb a little bit with each massage back from her clit. With my left hand and some fumbling (I'm right handed, after all) I unbuttoned her blouse and opened the fabric so her I could look at the very sexy see-through bra and her quite visibly erect little nipples. I couldn't resist a quick pinch.

Being there with Danielle, on the sofa, in a swingers club, her short skirt hoisted to her waist.... legs apart.... pussy open to all who wanted to watch my fingers playing with her..... blouse open.....sheer bra actually highlighting her pale breasts ... my other hand playing with her nipples... this was a sublime sexual experience...I now wanted to make her cum, I wanted to watch her orgasm overwhelm her. I thought she was ready for it.

I knew just what to do to make her cum with my fingers. I had done it many times before. It was part of our lovemaking routine... my fingers for her first orgasm, my mouth for her second orgasm, my cock for the rest. Danielle's pussy was already wet and aroused. I easily pushed my index finger into her wetness and bent my finger upward. This caused her to sigh and tremble. I easily found her G-Spot, practice, after all. Moving my finger up and down on that spot got Danielle to squirming and moaning quietly. I had seen this before... during our usual foreplay prior to having sex...

It was time to bring her over the edge. There were people around but that only added to the excitement. Some glanced down as I was playing my girlfriend like a violin. I withdrew my finger from her pussy. She whimpered and raised her head to look at me questioningly. I smiled at her and then inserted two fingers into her - middle and index. She let out a loud breath of air and lowered her head back to the arm of the sofa. With the two fingers inside, I could massage her G-Spot more vigorously. Danielle was breathing out loud and almost grunting each time I pressed into that spot inside her. I wasn't paying any attention to my own horniness. These moments were for her only.

I knew exactly what to do next. I pulled her shirt down her right shoulder and then slipped off her bra strap and cup to undercover her breast. It was hard to coordinate while still massaging her G-Spot. I leaned in to take her nipple in my mouth. As I did, she sucked in a breath and then managed so speak, sort of... "make me cum, I want to cum, make me cum...:" The words rushed out in single breath. I sucked on her nipple firmly, my tongue making little circles on it. Danielle was spiraling upward to climax. I felt her pussy twitch on my two fingers. I increased the tempo of my finger tips on her G-Spot and my tongue on her nipple. "Uh!, uh!... oh God!... uh!.. ." She was just about there... just about to cross the line into a huge orgasm.

It was time. The last careful manipulation of my semi-naked girlfriend's body was the final act of passion. I pressed my thumb directly on to her clit. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was her response and she raised her body upward. I held on tightly with my hand on, and in, her pussy and my mouth on her breast. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" She tried to be quiet, but it really didn't work. I gradually stopped massaging her G-Spot and flicking her nipple with her tongue. She continue to cum... her pussy squeezed my fingers, her hips were completely rigid. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!.... GOD!" She tried to raise her hips but I was holding on too tightly. With a final explosion of air from her lungs, her body went soft. There were a few remaining spasms around my well-inserted fingers.

It took a full minute for Danielle to calm down. By then, I had hesitantly removed my fingers from her pussy and then moved her thong back to provide a minor semblance of modesty. But her legs were still spread, her skirt still bunched up to her waist. I did cover her naked breast with the bra but without covering her chest with her blouse. Her rather naked, post orgasm pose was erotic to me and I hope to all who saw her. I had lost track of the couple on the next sofa. They were gone, replaced by a curvy young woman who had witnessed all that I had done to Danielle.

She was still lying back, enjoying the relaxed feeling of just cumming hard. She didn't try to cover herself. There was no sudden realization of all the skin she was showing. She just laid back and moved a hand towards her damp pussy as if to check that it was still intact. Her other hand reached up to touch my face.

"Hi.... I think I'm in love with your hand."

I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

I looked at her seriously. "You realize that you're kind of naked in a swingers club and that you just had a big orgasm with at least one person watching."

She raised her head to look at her disheveled appearance, the hoisted skirt, the open blouse, her legs still spread wide. She noticed that there were people around.

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?" She seemed quite pleased with herself.

She made no move to adjust her clothes. I think she liked our intimacy and the continued glow from her intense orgasm and hence saw no reason to cover up. She did, however, keep her hand over her pussy. Her almost transparent thong did little to cover it.

I moved my hand down to hold the hand covering her intimacy. One of my fingers brushed up against her.

"Aren't you supposed to be using your mouth this time?"

I looked at her.

"Right now? Here?"

"No, I don't think I'm ready for that here but I like the idea for when we get home..."

I was disappointed but didn't show it. I would have gladly indulged her right then and there. But my girlfriend had completely surprised me by being so exhibitionist. That meant that the next time we visited this club there might be much more sexually going on between us. I pressed a finger directly on her clit. Her eyes opened wide. "You're a horndog." That was certainly true.

Danielle started to get up. I took my hand away so she could stand up completely. Her skirt fell back down but she left the blouse open. She reached down to feel my half-erection through my clothes. "Let's go home... I really want you." I didn't mention that the group room was so close. But she had said that she wanted to go to my place to fuck so I wasn't going to argue.

There would be other times at the club.

12