Two Lovers Enjoy Each Other

Story Info
Couple savors a sexy, sensual night.
989 words
4.38
10.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As darkness falls over the city, most people have already scurried into their destined hovels. Bars and clubs have lit up and a light chatter spills out from their doors, past the smokers that clustered round the entrances. High above the bustling city I lean against a wall on a rooftop, watching your eyes light up as you take in the view, the sun disappearing over the horizon. You turn to me, your face lit by the orange hue of the sunset, and I catch a glimpse in the corner of your mouth of your lovely smile. The pale light makes your skin look even softer than it is, and your eyes sparkle with a mixture of joy and need.

"Its beautif-" you start to say, but I raise my finger to your mouth and cut you off in mid sentence. I smile at you naughtily, and pull you into my embrace, meeting your lips in a kiss as my arms snake round behind you and give your bottom a gentle squeeze. You lean into me and break the kiss to let out a sigh, so I pull your hair to the side and expose your neck so that I can kiss and nibble at it.

You tilt back your head and sigh again, this time breaking into a moan midway, as I slide my hand down between your thighs and stroke upwards gently through your jeans.

Suddenly, need that I had seen boiling away in your eyes just a few seconds before bubbles to the surface. You slide your hands underneath my shirt and dig them in, raking them down my back causing me to throw my head towards the sky and moan hoarsely. You take advantage of this, biting my neck hard and liberate one of your hands to tug at by shirt, trying to rip it open. I realise your intention, and aid you in ripping my shirt before helping you remove your top and bra. Our nipples stand out in the cold night air, a sight I find just a little too tempting. I push you towards the wall and kiss down your neck line to your breasts. Alternating between the hot of my sucks and licks and the cold of my fingers,

I play with your nipples, eliciting sighs from your mouth and squirming from your body. Roughly, you grab my hair, pushing me down to your crotch. Even through the jeans, I can feel both your heat, and the wetness that was beginning to seep out of the material. Using only my teeth, I pop the button and undo the zipper, leaning back, letting you shuffle so that the jeans fall to the floor. As you step out of them, I pull down your panties and thrust my tongue into you, wiggling it about inside your pussy.

Licking upwards towards you clit, I replace my tongue with two of my fingers, curling them up inside you to reach your g-spot. As my tongue lifts your clit hood and grazes your clit with its tip, I thrust my fingers as deep into you as I can reach, tapping your G-spot.

You shout out loud, swearing, and your words are snatched away by the night's stillness. You tighten your grip on my hair and push my face into your pussy. Your scent is overpowering and drives me into frenzy, licking and kissing your clit while fucking you hard with my fingers. Your other hand reaches up and you start to play with your nipples, as I ravenously devour your pussy. Flicking my tongue over your clit, I feel you start to shudder and your legs weaken.

Quickly, I push my tongue back inside you, and clamp my mouth over your whole pussy, letting your juices flow into my mouth as you orgasm. Coming back up quickly, I grab your hair and pull you into a kiss, letting you taste your juices that I drunk from so happily not seconds before. My button on my jeans pops off and they fall to reveal my cock.

Placing my hands on your legs, I lift you up and let you curl them around me as lower you onto my cock. I use the wall to push up against, and the rest of me goes into you as I tip back my heat and groan in excitement. From here, I can see the city laid out below me, all the people going about their night time activities and wonder briefly how many would be turned on if they knew what was happening on a rooftop far above them.

A wiggle of your hips snaps me back to reality, and I turn to stare into your eyes, your gorgeous, beautiful eyes that right now are saying only one thing. Fuck me. Not being one to ever disappoint you, I slammed my cock in hard, feeling your pussy clutch at me, wanting to chase its first orgasm with another. You start to scream out loud, but stifle your cry by biting hard into my shoulder and digging your nails in to my back. I take a deep, ragged breath and settle into a rhythm, pounding into you with a little grind between each stroke.

Fucking you harder still, I feel your contractions starting to increase again, driving my already crazed cock over the edge. I kiss you one last time, slowly, and let our orgasms take hold as I push into you, grinding against you as my cock begins to twitch inside you. We shudder against each other, kissing still, for what seems like an age, our juices dripping down my right leg. I feel you unwrap your legs and lower them so that you are now standing, being careful not to break either our kiss or the intimate embrace of your pussy around my softening cock.

When the kiss eventually breaks, I just stare into your eyes, and smile.