Two Lovers' First Time

Story Info
They fall in love on the Internet.
2.8k words
4.41
15.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started innocently enough. Both of us used a popular internet chat program. One night while I was surfing she messaged me and I began to talk to her.

"I'm Andy," she introduced herself.

"Andy it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Terry."

We chatted every night and after a while I anxiously waited to hear that tone signaling that she had just come online. This girl had become one of my favorite chat partners, probably because our topics remained innocent. We didn't do any of the cyber sex or had any sex talk. It was different for me. I liked it. That is a subject I normally didn't dare discuss with anyone I was dating much less talking to on the internet. One day though somehow we managed to get on that topic. Covered were the basic topics-- when did you lose your virginity, favorite position, etc. etc. That was how at ease this girl made me. Then she did something I should have seen coming from a mile away. Yet for some reason I didn't. And the gesture was quite innocent. This girl asked for my picture. I agreed and sent it to her and while she downloaded it I waited anxiously, biting my lip. I don't know why I was nervous. I'm not a bad looking guy. At the time I was a college student at a major Midwestern university, she had just graduated from high school elsewhere in the Midwest. She replied back after seeing my photo and I was very happy with what she said.

"You're cute," is what my screen said.

"Thanks," I said blushing even though she couldn't see. I told her I was and she started laughing. "Your turn now," I told her.

Within a few minutes my nervousness had given way to excitement. This girl, I mean woman I was talking to was absolutely gorgeous. She had blonde hair a little past her shoulders and the brightest blue eyes that put even the sky to shame. I was absolutely mesmerized.

"You're very pretty," I told her, not wanting to come on too strong.

"Thank you," she replied back almost instantly but I could almost imagine some sense of embarrassment. "I haven't been told that in a long time and I tend to be self-conscious and not sure how to take compliments."

"I find that extremely hard to believe. You are absolutely beautiful."

Time passed and we continued to talk every day. I never hesitated to give her a compliment, mainly because I meant them but also because I wanted to give her some confidence. Our conversations covered a wide variety of topics. I learned she absolutely loved basketball and played at the college she was now attending. I told her I used to be athletic, playing baseball and soccer and some basketball, even though I wasn't that great in the latter. I did challenge her to a game when we met.

"When we meet? Do you think that would actually happen?"

"Without a doubt," I responded to her.

"I have something to confess," she proceeded to tell me. "We have talked over the past few months every day. I've learned so much about you, not to mention I think you are cute. Plus you treat me like a princess."

"Is there a downside to this?" I asked her.

"If I tell you something, will you promise me not to freak?"

My mind was now wandering what it was she had to tell me. They weren't very good thoughts either. "Go ahead," I answered.

"I think I'm falling for you. I mean I think I'm in love with you. I know it sounds strange because we have yet to meet and there is still so much we can learn about each other. But I think…"

"Say no more," I interrupted. "I'm flattered and to be quite honest I was harboring some of the same feelings for you. I think of you all the time, wondering what it would be like to look into your eyes and tell you that I love you too. I wondered how nice it would be to hold your hand and kiss you and…"

"And what," she typed back.

"And make love to you." Uh oh. Topic broached again.

"Do you think that someday we will actually get to make love," she said but this time not only did she seem curious, she seemed excited at the prospect.

"Without a doubt," came my reply before she could even type her previous statement.

Some time later I told her I had to go to Washington, D.C. for a week for a conference but I would write her as often as I could. And I did. I emailed her every day and even sent her a couple of those thinking-of-you e-cards. They were cute and showed my sense of humor and she appreciated them. When I got home I could hardly wait to talk to her again. That first night back I think we talked all night.

Weeks passed and Andy told me that she had to see me. She even told me what she was going to wear, by way of a short skirt and black silk panties and a shirt that would show her off. I was excited but I think she was teasing me. She told me what she wanted to do to me such as telling me she just wanted to rip my clothes off, climb on top of me and fuck me. We made arrangements for her to take the bus to come see me. A couple days before though she said she couldn't come. I was heartbroken and couldn't get a really good explanation. She apologized profusely about it a couple days later and I told her all was forgiven although way back in my mind I remembered. Later on that month Andy relayed more bad news to me.

"My dad is getting a new job. In Europe."

"Are you going to stay in the country?" I asked.

"I don't think he'll let me. Terry, I don't want to go and leave you."

At which point I told her I had an idea. "Andy, I'm joining the Air Force. I had this planned for a long time and was going to tell you that I was going to put in for assignment close to you. But since you are moving I am going to try for an assignment close to you in Germany."

That seemed to put her mind at ease and mine as well. We made plans to have her come see me again except this time our plans got changed by circumstances beyond our control. September 11 came and she couldn't get a flight out to see me. We didn't get another chance to see each other before I left for boot camp and tech school. I wrote her often. Then one day when I found out where I was going to be stationed I emailed her.

"Bad news. I'm not coming to Germany. I'm being sent to Alaska."

We both expressed deep sorrow and disappointment and I tried to switch my assignment but to no avail. When I got to Alaska I wrote her all the time but for some reason I hardly ever got a reply back. I often questioned myself wondering if she loved me still. Then one day I was talking to Andy's sister and proposed an idea to her. I had a class back in the lower 48 that I was scheduled for and I would take leave right after, catch a flight to Germany and surprise Andy. She wouldn't know until I showed up at her door. The sister agreed to help and on the appointed day and hour she met me at the airport.

Andy's sister made sure Andy didn't have plans for that first night so when I knocked on the door with a bouquet of flowers in my hand, Andy instantly recognized me and about fainted. She wasn't sure whether to be excited to see me or pissed that I was there in front of her and didn't tell her I was coming. But I think the excitement won out.

That first night we made the rounds around the town where she was, as she showed me the various sites in town. We hit various clubs and had a couple drinks together. And as the club DJ put on a slow song, I asked my date for the evening to please join me on the dance floor. As we danced I looked into those sparkling blue eyes and could tell that she couldn't believe I was finally there. I couldn't believe it either. I told her that I love her and gave her a peck on the cheek, not wanting to rush her. We danced a few more songs like that, with our cheeks pressed against each other or with her head on my shoulder. I was a magical evening.

That night she stayed with me at my hotel although we didn't make love. We kissed passionately and held each other. We did a lot of talking about us. I was wearing a pair of silk boxers and she in a nice piece of lingerie. But no love making. I caressed the sides of her body and her legs but placing limits on myself as I still didn't want her to get the wrong idea for my visit. We fell asleep with our bodies together and my arms around her tightly. I often told her that I slept imagining that position and now it had finally come true.

Andy and I awoke early the next morning and ate breakfast then she showed me the town during the day. She took my hand as we walked the streets. I had never been to Germany so she showed me a lot. We stopped often to sample the delicacies of the region, often feeding them to each other. Sounds cheesy I know but I thought it was romantic. When dinner time rolled around we enjoyed a fabulous array of foods but Andy told me not to eat too much as she had plans for dessert. I often told her I wanted to eat her for dessert and I wondered if this is what she meant. We made it back to the hotel and Andy placed a quick phone call to her sister while I got some ice and then hit the bathroom.

I told her to talk as long as she wanted because I was going to take a shower to freshen up from a long day. Unknowingly, Andy got off the phone and a few minutes into my shower had slipped quietly into the bathroom, stripped down and had joined me in the shower. I was extremely surprised but that didn't stop my excitement from showing. Andy hopped in and gave me the biggest kiss. I stepped back to assess the situation and saw and gorgeous woman naked in front of me with a body to die for. Her breasts were natural with nipples so hard they could cut glass. I knew what that was like though as I had something else that was in the same predicament. The flat belly with a belly button ring was a real turn on as were her legs, framing a well trimmed patch of hair between her legs. She exceeded my wildest fantasies.

After our shower we went back into the bedroom and lay down on the bed, the excitement not diminishing one bit from our bodies. We kissed some more and this time I let my hands explore the yet untouched-by-me body of this goddess. My hands gently felt their way around her breasts and down her belly. My fingers traced a path between her legs feeling her wetness around the pink labia. Meanwhile her hands were doing the same thing to me, finding their way down to my stiff penis. Suddenly this goddess started kissing down my body until her head was positioned between my legs while she used her tongue to tease the head of my penis while her hands gently massaged my balls. I was in heaven as she brought me to the brink of cumming. Then suddenly Andy looked at me and told me she wanted me to cum while she was performing. It wouldn't be long and soon I could feel it building up between my legs and suddenly I was letting loose. She was absolutely magnificent.

Now that this angel had finishedthe world's greatest blow job, she returned to face level and began to kiss me once again. My hands began to softly touch her body, since I had to have a few minutes to recover. Soon my fingers found the way to her pussy and I discovered that she could no longer hide her arousal. She was wet, like a flood just hit. Lubricating my finger inside her I started circling her clit. Soon her hips were swaying with the movement of my fingers as we continued to kiss up above. I wouldn't let her hands anywhere near my dick as I wanted to please her without her worrying about me. Her breathing became shallow and I could tell my fingers were causing much pleasure in the region between her legs.

Not long after that Andy's hips started bucking off the mattress and audible moans and whispers started coming from her mouth. I took one of her breasts in my mouth and started sucking on them, causing a much more intense orgasm. When it subsided her hips hit the bed once again but I continued down her body, flicking that belly button ring. When my tongue reached the trimmed hair around her pussy her legs spread giving me a view of one of the most magnificent sights of my life. My tongue found her clit and the juices I tasted were the sweetest I had ever had. No wonder I told her I wanted to have her for dessert. Slipping a couple fingers into her wet vagina I could feel the tightness gripping me.

Andy's hands had been placed on my head now like she was trying to make me grind harder against her. Increasing the speed of my fingers inside her and the pressure on her clit, once again causing her legs and hips to thrash around uncontrollably, I felt her take one hand off my head and start pinching her breasts. The muscles inside her vagina became even tighter and the breathing became heavier once again. My princess was on the verge of cumming for me once again. What finally sent her over the edge is when I took my tongue out of her pussy and started to gently blow air on her clit. In no time she was experiencing pleasure even greater than the first time. When it subsided I removed my fingers from her and returned up so our heads were resting. She gave me a kiss, tasting herself on my lips and chin and tongue.

"That was awesome," was all she could say.

"Thank you baby, I'm glad you liked it."

Andy got on top of me and I placed my arms around her, holding her tightly against me. Her soft, natural breasts had those nipples pressed against me and she was grinding her hips against me again. I could feel the soft blonde pubic hair against my dick, causing me to get hard once again. I could see Andy's face when this happened. "Mission accomplished," is what it seemed to tell me.

She pulled off me so I could get a full view of her body once again, took my cock in her hands, straddled me and placed the tip of my penis at her tight entrance. Slowly she lowered herself onto me, using all that lubrication that she had supplied. She was enjoying this as was I. Slowly she started raising herself, then back down. Andy started increasing the pace and soon was going so fast that making love seemed like it had turned into full fucking. And neither of us complained. She was magnificent once again and soon both of us could sense one another beginning to climax. It's rare that two people can come at the same time but we did as her pussy was milking me, her getting tighter and tighter and the rocking faster and harder. Both of us had achieved goal but when it was over Andy laid back on top of me, my dick still inside her.

"I love having you for dinner, baby," she said to me.

"I'm dinner now, eh?"

"MMMM yeah. You know how to fill me up. And besides if I'm your dessert then there has to be dinner."

Andy and I made love several more times during my trip. This was the first time.

"I told you I thought we would eventually make love," I whispered to her.

I invited her to come see me in Alaska and I would continue to come to Germany to see her if she would occasionally come see me in the states.

"It's a promise," she told me.

"Andy, I love you," I told her and kissed her before she could reply.

I hope she keeps that promise.