Two Loves, One Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda became a close friend and confidant. I admired her so much. She was processing a troubled second marriage with her husband Frank, who could not make up his mind to stay committed to her. She loved him but would not allow him to dictate the terms of their relationship. I learned that she had slept with Patrick a few times. I was aghast at first, but she laughed off my naiveté and told me that she never saw him as anything other than a boy toy, to be used and discarded -- and advised me to treat him as such. It was then, as we talked about her fling, that I confessed that despite living with James, I was quite virginal.

"What? You don't have sex with James?"

"No. That's not how we are!" I felt defensive, both for James and for me.

"Well, how is that working for you," she laughed.

"It works fine!" I was now angry.

"Oh, don't get all defensive about it. I just don't understand. I mean, you've gone out with Patrick twice. What are you thinking? What is it that you want?" Linda was pressing me but she wasn't saying anything that I hadn't thought about.

"I don't know. I just don't know. James says it's okay for me to go out but I can't imagine having sex with some man. It would just be like violating my love for him. I'm confused."

And so we talked. We sat over coffee that afternoon and we just talked and I was relieved to be able to share my feelings with someone. And Linda really wasn't judgmental. So I told her everything.

"Well," she said in summary, "if you ever want children -- and a real husband, you'd best consider your options."

"I've thought about that." And it was true, I had thought about my future. I did want children and knew that James could not -- would not -- provide me with what every woman wanted. And Linda was so sweet and understanding.

"You need to talk with James about all of this." I raised my eyes and again was defensive. "No, you really need to talk to him about your needs."

Linda was right. She was so smart about men and relationships. I relied on her now, more than ever. That evening I did talk with James. And he was wonderful, loving and caring as he always was. He told me that I needed to blossom as a woman. If I felt the need for a physical lover, he would be okay with that. I said nothing in reply but embraced his love for me and told myself to just follow my instincts.

Linda and I talked several times after James had made clear his acceptance and love for me. She understood that while attracted to Patrick, I could never be with a man who was so obviously cavalier with his sex. He had slept with many women and I didn't intend to be just another of his conquests. But I knew that I was ready to experience the physical act of love. Likely, the next man who presented himself to me would have me. But who would that be? I wondered.

Linda was still dealing with Frank and his issues, but ever the confident, determined woman, she had found another lover online. His name was Don, and he was an MD, an OB/GYN, recently separated and had just turned fifty. Linda told me that his ex was a real bitch and making his life terribly difficult, but Don was determined to live life on his own terms after many years of marriage. Linda delighted in his attentions, though making him jump through some hoops before sleeping with him. She knew men so well. I envied her. Don had made plans for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway in the hill country, to which Linda readily agreed. She said that he had been the perfect gentleman, attentive and affectionate on their first day together at the resort. She had kept his physical demands at arm's length until that first night, when, as they rode together in the elevator to their room, she had yielded to him. She knew what he wanted and gave in completely to him when they were together in their suite. She told me that he had mounted her repeatedly that night. He was a vigorous lover and took her three times before the next morning.

"I don't think he has ever had it so good," she chuckled as we talked over coffee after work. "I know his wife never gave him what I did! That's for sure!" Linda laughed and I admired her for her confident sexuality.

"What do you mean?" I asked naively.

She laughed that easy, familiar, Linda laugh. "Well, I went down on him, which I don't think she ever did. And let me tell you, he was huge; the biggest I've ever had, that's for sure!"

"You mean, his penis was large?"

Linda laughed again. "Yeah, you could say that! He had to be pretty careful with me. I wasn't used to a man that big, after my years being married to Frank. Anyway, it all was good. He's an incredible lover. If I wasn't so in love with my loser of a husband, I'd snap him up in an instant." She saw that I was looking at her with deer-in-the-headlights amazement. "Oh, stop! It was nice but it was just sex!" She giggled and instantly I felt relaxed. Linda always knew how to taking me out of my usual intensity. I wished that I could be more like her, so carefree and relaxed.

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?"

Linda laughed that throaty laugh of hers. "Not likely! I've had a hysterectomy. And it's a damn good thing that I had one! He came inside of me like no one's business! The poor guy hadn't had any in months! Not that he asked or cared! He was just horny."

The reality that Linda had so casually mated with Don, as she had done with Patrick, hit me fully. I wished that I could be like her, just having sex and enjoying it for its own sake. But I knew that I couldn't and I felt sad in a way.

Linda continued to regale me with stories of Don's frequent visits to her bed as well as detailing her deeper desire to make her relationship with her husband work. Once, I came to her house after work one evening. Don had just been with her and when she told me about him having her, I just couldn't stand it any more.

"May I look?" I asked shyly.

"Look at what?" she answered.

"You know, look at your sex. I've wondered what a woman would look like after a man has had her." I felt disgusted, asking her this. "Oh, what am I saying? Forget it."

Linda smiled at me. "No, that's okay. Here, look." She raised her skirt without any shame and I saw her sex. She was shaven and her sex was brazenly visible. And I saw traces of Don's semen on and around her thighs. I was mesmerized by her casual display and captivated completely. I saw for the first time in my life, another person's sex. Without asking, I touched her private parts. She was wet -- very wet. And I wondered if that was her liquid or his. And I knew instantly that it was both, some mixture of his semen and her juices. I was enthralled. Don's penis had just an hour ago been in the place I was now touching. And he had left his liquid mark on her. This is what it meant to be truly a woman, to receive a man's seed. And I knew that I wanted that.

Linda sought to touch me as I explored her sex, but I recoiled as she wanted to touch my breasts. I don't know why I did so, but it just didn't seem right, and she accepted my decision without question. Still, I continued to touch her and examine her sex, wondering with some awe at how she had received him so willingly. And I did caress her breasts, knowing and being excited that Don had enjoyed them as well. I wanted to know the pleasure that she had just experienced. I wanted that so much.

And over time, Linda shared with me the explicit details of her lovemaking with Don, always allowing me to touch her, and never alluding to my reluctance to being touched in return, though I knew she wanted to do so. Don serviced her five times over those weeks; once having her twice over the course of one evening. I couldn't even imagine, but I listened with rapt admiration at their physical wanting of one another. And I wanted and wished for a man to desire me as Don desired Linda. I kept count -- it's my nature -- and knew that he had ejaculated eight times inside of her over the course of the five times they had been together. She did this even while hoping that her husband would return to her. And I thought about what he would find if she did -- that another man had bedded her. To Linda, this was no big deal, but I was fascinated, though a bit repelled, wondering the pleasures she had experienced.

And in time Linda did reconcile with Frank. And she was so happy and I was happy for her! It didn't seem to faze her in the least that she had slept with two other men in the interim. Did Frank know, I wondered? Linda told me that it was none of his business. I didn't completely understand but I did so admire her ability to have such absolute charge of her life. Anyway, she dealt with all of these issues and Frank was glad to be back with her. And I had learned over time to graciously, but firmly resist her advances to me. I hoped that her husband could satisfy whatever she wanted physically from me. I never knew quite what to do when she tried to touch me in that way.

Patrick eventually gave up trying to see me again. I can't say that I was disappointed, as I knew what he wanted, but still, I had enjoyed our one kiss. But I couldn't imagine being with him sexually. I mean, he had been with Linda in that way and I couldn't imagine allowing him to do the same thing to me. So, James and I just stayed together over the next few months. I was vaguely unsettled but never let him know it. Linda had found peace with Frank, but still would on occasion tease me with tidbits about her liaisons with Don. And I have to admit, I enjoyed her tales of what I considered to be her depravity. Don had been with her, or rather been inside of her, almost a dozen times. I wondered if she tired of me asking about all of this, but she always complied willingly to my requests, telling me how Don had been with her and had pleasured her. While I didn't really appreciate it at the time, Linda always told me about Don's generous endowment. I wondered about that. I knew that there some men were large, but I had never seen a man naked -- except that one time with James -- so I tucked that away in a private place.

Linda and I talked constantly. Her open, caring spirit always delighted me and we were the very best of friends. One Saturday I didn't hear from her and I was a bit worried, as I knew that Frank had once more moved out the week before. I just hated the way he treated her. I called several times and left a message but when she didn't return my call, I was concerned. James was away that weekend visiting his parents and I didn't really have anything to do, so I just got in my car and drove the ten minutes to her house. I was just getting out of my car when my phone rang and it was Linda. She apologized for not calling me back earlier and told me that she had spent the day with Don, of all people! And here I thought he was out of the picture!

I told her that I had just pulled up to her house and she laughed and said that my timing was great, as she had just returned home. She opened the front door before I could even knock. She was wearing an oversize bathrobe, which I thought was funny, but we hugged and kissed one another on the cheek. She had a drink in her hand and offered to make one for me, so I said okay. I was dying to know about what was going on with Frank and Don and listened intently as she told me. She shrugged off the difficulties with Frank, telling me that if he came back, there would have to be some changes. She was almost indifferent to her marital woes, which should have surprised me, but it didn't. Linda was too confident and spirited to let a man get her down. Maybe that's why I loved and admired her so much. She had spent the day -- and the night before -- with Don. Linda loved sex and I knew that Don was very good at it.

As we talked the oversize terrycloth robe she wore opened a bit as she shifted on the couch. Linda has beautiful legs and I saw them fully exposed right up to her sex. I blushed at seeing her pussy but Linda just laughed and put me at my ease, pulling open the robe completely. "Not bad for 45!" she laughed. I smiled and had to agree. Hers was the body of a real woman. She had borne two children and though her breasts sagged just a bit, they were full and lovely. She patted the seat next to her and told me sit beside her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her body. As I moved next to her she said nothing but lounged back and her hand took mine, inviting me touch her. And I did and I was thrilled to once more have access to her body.

Linda gently guided my hand as I explored her lovely curves. I was emboldened to caress her breasts, admiring their size and softness. And then I felt her hand move mine to her sex. Linda has a florid complexion and her pussy was set off by a small patch of wiry, red pubic hair. As I touched and caressed her vulva, I was aware that her pussy seemed swollen. I thought that perhaps that was the way her sex was. But then as I cautiously probed her opening with my index finger, I felt how wet she was. Fascinated, I then used two fingers to explore more deeply and as I did, I felt a glob of something slimy coat my fingers when I was a few inches deep. And I knew right away that I was feeling Don's ejaculate coating my fingers. Linda was moaning with pleasure. I shouldn't have continued but I had the strongest urge to taste his male essence. I brought my fingers to my mouth and softly coated my lips with Don's leavings. The taste itself was somewhat bitter but not altogether unpleasant. Seeing this Linda moved to kiss me. I almost pulled away but she was not going to be denied. And her kiss was deep and passionate and I responded, my hand returning now to more vigorously massage her pussy. I scooped another glob of semen from her vagina and this time brought it to her lips. Linda moaned with pleasure and took my fingers into her mouth, greedily taking the liquid I offered. Then, as I returned to ministering to her sex, her moans became deeper and throatier. My hands were a blur now, as I wanted Linda to have an orgasm. And as she climaxed, I felt, I mean I literally felt, her pussy contract and throb. It was very intense.

Linda lay sprawled on the couch, her face flush from her orgasm. She smiled that Linda smile at me and as she caught her breath, she held my hand. "Wow! That was amazing, Claire. Thank you so much!" I blushed and told her that she was welcome. "Do you want me to get you off now?" Oh, god, no, I thought. I rarely touched myself in that way and even though I loved Linda, I would be too ashamed to let her do that to me.

"No, that's okay. I wouldn't be comfortable with that." I tried to put on a smiling face as I declined her request.

"Well, you are just so beautiful, but you're not a schoolgirl anymore, Claire. If you don't mind me saying so, you are missing out on one of life's greatest pleasures." She laughed, "Oh, I don't mean what we just did. That was just fun. I mean are you going to go through your entire life in a sexless relationship?"

I knew that she had found the mark with that question, as it was one I had been asking myself. "I do want to be with a man one day. I'm sure that James will support me in that too. He's sort of indicated that he would be okay with me taking a lover, so long as it didn't damage our love for one another. But I could never allow a man like Patrick to be with me."

Linda laughed, "He'd use you a few times and then dump you, that's for sure. Just go with your instincts. Is there any man you think about being with?"

I was always truthful with Linda. "Yes. I've thought about Don. And I don't even know what he looks like or the type of man he is, other than he is your lover sometimes. Please don't be upset that I imagine being with him. I don't know why I think about him that way. He's yours."

Linda patted my hand, "Oh, sweetie, he's nothing of the kind. Don's a very nice man; really. He's over-worked and trying to finish up his divorce. Yes, we have sex sometimes, but he knows that it is just a physical thing for me, as it is for him. He's grateful to have me that way, as otherwise he would have to start dating again, which he won't do until his divorce is final. We're good friends who just fuck occasionally. He knows that I love Frank and has been so supportive throughout my drama with him."

"Oh, I see. Well, I don't know how these things work. Sometimes I wish I could be like you and just enjoy life instead of just thinking about it." Linda hugged me with real affection. "May I tell you something?"

"Sure, honey, you can tell me anything."

"It excited me when my fingers were inside of you and I felt him there. And then, I don't know why, but I wanted to taste him -- and you." Linda seemed pleased to hear this.

"Claire. Do something for me and for yourself. Stand up and let me see you naked."

"No! I can't do that!"

"Why?"

"I don't know. No one has ever seen me naked."

"Then it's time that someone who loves you does. It'll be fine. Trust me. I won't touch you. I promise."

And then I felt a surge of excitement. I wanted Linda to see me naked. So I stood up and fumbled at my clothes, first removing my top and then my shorts. I hesitated for a few seconds as I undid my bra, covering my breasts with one arm while I tugged off my thong. My hand strove to cover my sex and I looked at Linda for comfort. She said nothing but beamed with real delight. And so, I dropped my arms and stood there naked before her.

"My god," she said softly, "I knew you had a lovely body, but, Claire, you are exquisite. Playboy models don't look as good as you do. You shouldn't feel ashamed of your body." My breasts were gently swaying with each deep breath. I didn't know what to say. I was aware that my pussy was now very wet. It was the most erotic moment I could have ever imagined.

"Tell me what you're thinking right now." Linda made no move to approach me and I relaxed.

"I'm thinking...oh, I don't know what I'm thinking.!" She said nothing but nodded her head, encouraging me. "I'm thinking it excites me that you are looking at me. I gulped, "I'm thinking that being so wet, Don could penetrate me easily with his penis." I shuddered saying this, but it was the truth.

"Would you like to be with Don? You can, you know."

"Really? But how? I don't understand."

"Don will be my gift to you, Claire. You do want this. And I can and will arrange it." She smiled sweetly and I knew that she loved me, offering this to me. "I promise that you will enjoy being with him. Don is a tender, caring man, and an amazing lover." Then she laughed, "But he's going to have to be careful with you with that big dick of his! He gets a bit too excited sometimes." I gave a start. "Oh, not to worry, he'll be wonderful to you. Here, come sit next to me."

I was glad to be able to sit and as I did so, my arms sought to cover my nakedness.

"Are you on birth control?"

"No."

"Well, that is job one. I'll make an appointment for you with my OB/GYN, one of Don's partners, on Monday. Don has made noise about getting snipped, but he's still shooting live rounds." Linda giggled and I did too. This was all so exciting. "Oh, one other thing. I think you should have your pussy trimmed, waxed perhaps." Oh god, was my sex so unattractive as all that? "Oh, it's no big deal, it's just the way women do things nowadays. My esthetician will see to that.

"Linda..."

"Yes, sweetie."

"Will you be with him too?"

"No. I can't give you this gift and still keep it for myself."

"I see. Well, I don't think it would bother me if you were with him."

Linda smiled. "We'll figure that out, sweetie."

"Will he call me? Should I call him?"

"I don't think a phone conversation is what's needed here. When you're ready, you can meet him for dinner or maybe drinks. Okay?"

"Okay. I want you to be there with me when I do."

Linda laughed. "Oh, god no, I'd just be a third wheel. You two need to see to your own chemistry."