Two Loves, One Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my tongue. "No, I mean it. I won't do it if you're not there with me. I want to feel your love and support."

"We'll see. I'll do as you want. I want this to be special. Now, you need to run along home. You have some talking to do with James." And she leaned over and kissed me softly, flush on my mouth. I kissed her back and again I was aware of my wetness.

I put my clothes back on and with a peck on her cheek, I drove home, though how I managed not to have an accident with the thoughts swirling in my head, I'll never know. James greeted me with a hug and asked how things had gone with Linda. I didn't' know where to begin. But I just told him everything. He listened in stunned silence.

"You did that with Linda?"

"Yes."

"And you enjoyed it?" He looked so serious. I was kicking myself for telling him.

"Well, not at first. But I did enjoy it."

"And you were naked in front of her?"

"Yes."

"Claire, I don't know what to say except that I love you. And I will support you in whatever you decide to do." I melted and sought his arms. He held me tenderly. "And I know it is time for you to experience what it is like to be a woman."

"I wish it could be you, James." He stiffened. "Oh, god, I'm sorry. I don't know what made me say that! Please forgive me!" I looked to him for understanding.

"Claire, we can never be me like that. And I love you for never once making me feel bad about it. But you have to promise me something."

"Yes, anything."

"You'll never leave me for another man."

And I looked at him with conviction and said, "I never, ever will leave you, ever. You're my soul mate." I buried my head into his arms. "I will be with you forever."

"Then it will all be fine. You and Linda just go about seeing to all of this. I don't need to know the details. Do that for me."

"I promise," I said sniffling. And though James enfolded me in his arms I thought that soon I would be in Don's arms. And a thrill went through my body.

James didn't so much as mention my situation over that next month. And neither did I. When I needed to talk with Linda, I went into another room. It was all moving so fast. After talking with the OB/GYN and Linda, I opted for an IUD for my birth control. I feared taking the pill or having a birth control shot, not wanting unknown hormones messing up my body. That all was unsettling, as was the procedure with the esthetician. It hurt a bit, having that hot wax on my sex, but I had to admit the results were worth it. She left a short landing strip of hair above my pussy, which was perfectly smooth. I felt like such a silly the following week, always looking at my pussy in the mirror and touching myself constantly.

I don't know what Linda said to Don, but I gathered it took some convincing on her part to get him to agree to our plan. She asked me to e-mail her a photo of myself for her to pass along to him. I sent several, the best one being the shot of me wearing a flirty, short black dress. I guess that did the trick. Linda told me that Don went from being wary to being very, very excited. I wanted to know everything that they talked about and she gladly told me all. I was so pleased that he too thought it a good idea if Linda joined us for drinks as a first meeting plan. I asked her if I should sleep with him the same night. She laughed and told me that was up to the two of us. Truthfully, I had determined to do just that, not wanting to have to wait for a second meeting. We made the date for the following Saturday afternoon at a nice, upscale hotel. Linda told me that Don had booked a suite just in case. It was all terribly exciting, though I was a mess of nerves that week. It occurred to me that if I did sleep with him, it would almost certainly be more than once and that it would be bad formnot to spend the night with him.

I told James I would probably not be home until sometime Sunday. He took it in stride. The only thing out of the ordinary was that he sat with me as I put on my makeup, though he left the room when I told him I needed to dress. I felt a longing on his part, a wanting to be near me. If he had told me not to go however, I don't think I would have done so. I was past that point. If I backed out now, I might never work up the courage to do this ever again. With a quick peck on his cheek, I headed out the door without so much as a backwards glance.

I told myself on the drive to the hotel not to be nervous. I knew that I looked, well, hot I suppose. I had chosen a tight fitting, beige dress, short but too short. I had daringly opted to go without a bra and was very aware that my nipples were making a statement. I had given a thought to going without panties, but I feared Don would think that sluttish, so I wore a simple white thong. My legs were silky smooth as I had visited the esthetician that morning to have them waxed. I smiled a secret, knowing smile with the confidence of a woman who knows she is desirable.

Linda and Don were already at a corner booth in the hotel bar as I made my entrance. Don's eyes lit up, but it was Linda who spoke first.

"Oh, my, aren't you a vision!" I glowed with appreciation and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Claire, this is my friend, Don." Don arose and lightly squeezed my hands and then he too gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Linda told me how beautiful you were, but you really are a vision, Claire."

"Thank you," I said knowing I was blushing. "It's very nice to meet you." I felt awkward, not knowing what else to say or do, but again Linda came to my rescue.

"Here, sit between us," she said and slid out of the booth. I took a seat between them and I felt warmth from both of their bodies. Don smelled so nice. And he really did put me at my ease, ordering me a glass of wine as we chatted. He was very handsome, in a rugged sort of way, with a large build but you could tell there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. I liked him immediately and felt my desire building. It always takes me a while to get past my shyness with strangers and despite my sense of anticipation, it was no different with Don. Linda kept the conversation going at first but then I found genuine enjoyment just talking with him. I felt his hand rest on my thigh but it took a few moments to accept that his touching me was okay under the circumstances. I shifted ever so slightly towards him. His touch turned to a gentle caress but never did I feel that he was groping or mauling me. It just felt good.

After about 15 minutes, Linda said that she had to go. With a kiss and wink to me, she slid out of the booth. Don hugged her and she kissed him and whispered something to him. Don just smiled at her and then kissed her again and then she left. And it was just the two of us. When Don resumed his seat, he told me how wonderful Linda was.

"Yes, she is very special. I love her so much."

"And she loves you two. She told me to take very good care of you. And I will." With that he leaned in to kiss me. The touch of his lips was light but nice. I think I kissed him back, but I'm not really sure. Anyway, the ice had been broken. He gently held my face in his hands, and looked at me with both tenderness and desire. "I want you, Claire. You are so incredibly beautiful."

And I just looked at him and knew it was time to let him know I felt the same way.

"Thank you. I wanted to look nice for you."

"Nice?" he said with a laugh. "You're incredibly hot, Claire."

I looked at him with a wondering glance. "I really did want to impress you." And I meant that. "Isn't it strange that we just met and we might have sex tonight? You do know that I have never been with a man, don't you."

"Linda told me. I'll be good to you, Claire. I promise. Do you find me attractive?"

I blushed. My eyes were downcast when I replied, "Yes. It's just all a bit strange. I mean, Linda set all of this up and you've been with her."

"I hope that doesn't bother you." His voice was soothing.

"No, that's okay. Linda said you would be good to me." I looked up at him. "It does excite me to be alone with you now, knowing that you will be inside of me soon."

"Do you want that?"

I hesitated. "Yes, I do. I hope that I please you. But I don't know how to please a man."

"We'll pleasure each other. Let me show you how."

"Take me the room now. I want to be with you." And he kissed me again and this time I kissed him back. Our lips were fully joined, hungrily wanting each other. Don threw a few bills on the table and gallantly offered his hand as I slid out of the booth. He put his arm around me as we walked to the elevator, oblivious to everything but the two of us. The elevator opened and thankfully no one else got on. As soon as the door closed, Don took me into his arms and I melted as he kissed me deeply. His hand pulled my ass to him and my body pressed into his. I was mad with desire. I felt his erection press into me and the effect was electric. I went limp in his arms as he lightly touched and then squeezed my breast. I was dizzy as the door opened. Again, thankfully, no one else was around. Don had to adjust his trousers as his erect penis was tenting. I giggled and lightly touched his groin, my hand finding his cock now hard against his thigh. I felt light-headed knowing that soon his penis would be inside of my vagina and I would know at last the mysterious pleasures of being woman.

Don unlocked the door to the suite and we walked hand-in-hand inside. I gasped with delight. The suite was incredible and when I saw that he had seen to flowers, I just turned to him and told him that he was amazing. And he was all of that and more. That special touch was so appreciated, adding romance to what might otherwise have just been sex. I think that I felt some love for him, but there were so many emotions surging in me, that I could not be certain. Don poured us each a glass of delicious Cabernet and we clinked glasses and toasted the night. I wanted to just jump into his arms but thankfully Don saved me from such a brazen act. He took me against him and again we kissed deeply. He felt and smelled so good. I felt tiny but safe as he brought me to his body. Again his cock had risen and I longed for him to release it, but I thought he would think me sluttish if I undressed him. He had no compunctions about undressing me however. In one motion he pulled my dress over my head and I was before him, my breasts now bared. He whistled softly and his mouth went to my left nipple as his hands cupped and tested the feel of my breasts. Then, I felt him caress my ass and then, he touched my sex. I surged with desire and let out an animal moan of pleasure. As my body went electric with desire, I felt him tug off my panties. I bent over and with a final tug, I removed them, tossed back my head and came to him again.

Don began to unbutton his shirt, but I boldly stopped him and completed the task. His chest was gorgeous, lightly haired and manly. My hands ran over his chest and then, without him bidding me to do so, I went to my knees. I fumbled to remove his belt and unzip his pants. As I pulled them down I saw for the first time in my life, a man's penis. And, oh my god, it was so big and it just popped free from the restraining fabric of his trousers, pointing almost vertical. It was beautiful but somewhat menacing and I withdrew a few inches. His cock was thick and crisscrossed with veins, which I knew were feeding blood into the tissue of his manhood. His balls were large, not that I really had any idea what a man's testes should look like. And I quickly got over my fear and touched his cock and lightly held and gently squeezed his sac. I was fascinated as well as turned on. So this is what Linda had experienced, I thought. And that turned me on somehow. And then I knew what to do, and what I wanted to do. I began to fellate Don and he responded. His cock throbbed in my mouth as his hand gently guided my head forward. I could not take him all into my mouth and at one point gagged. I looked up at him and he said he was sorry. I smiled, telling him that I wasn't. Then I stood back as he shed his trousers, shoes, and socks. We were now both naked. And then we just picked me up as if I were a feather and carried me to the bed, which had already been turned down. I buried my head into his massive chest and knew that the world would never be the same after tonight.

Don laid me gently on the bed. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and ran my hands along his muscled torso as he carefully but firmly took me once more in his arms. His right leg lay between mine and I felt his cock press into the flesh of my thigh. His hand sought out my sex, gently massaging while testing my readiness. And I knew that my body was ready for him, or as ready as it would ever be. The wetness of my pussy was obvious as he probed a finger inside of me, and I gave a start, feeling some resistance. And then I knew that he was working gently to complete the tearing of what was left of my maidenhead. I felt some discomfort but that was nothing compared to the pleasure his touch was giving me. He was being firm but still gentle with my virginal body. Everything he did was just right and I responded, parting my legs slightly but unmistakably, giving a clear signal that I was ready to receive his sex.

Don's weight was now upon me and even as he took care to brace himself so as not to crush me, his body enveloped me -- and it felt amazing. As he kissed and held me, I felt his huge, erect cock press against my opening, which was open and ready to receive his passion. With gentle pressure I felt the tip of his erection push past the first few centimeters of my vagina. I gave a bit of a start, feeling the pressure. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I think so." He withdrew slightly and with his hand, moved his cockhead up and down the lips of my exposed pussy, coating his sex with my some of my copious moisture. I moaned with pleasure and then, looking him in the eye with passionate desire, I told him with my look that I was ready to receive him.

Don cradled me in his arms and then, in an instant, fed half of his considerable length into me, pushing past the last vestige of my hymen. I was no longer a virgin. His penis was now unmistakably inside of me. And he held it there for the longest time, kissing me and then once more he returned to my breasts. My legs relaxed, as did my entire body. Don buried his head against my shoulder and then he fed his full length into my vagina. And I made an audible gasp and began to tremble. I knew, or thought that I knew, that his cock had hit bottom against my cervix. I experienced a moment of pain, as I felt a deep pressure inside of me. And I remembered Linda describing how big he was. I had nine inches of his manhood inside of me. I was overwhelmed with the totality of what I was experiencing.

Don was now very still and once more asked if I was in any discomfort.

"It's okay. Oh, god, Don you feel so good; it's all so wonderful. This is what it's all about, isn't it?"

"This is the passion of a man for a woman, Claire. Do you have any idea how much you are turning me on?"

"Am I? Am I, really?" I feared that I could not give him pleasure as Linda did.

"God, you are so tight, so beautiful, and so receptive. Yes, you are giving me so much pleasure." He knew. And I knew in that moment that my body was indeed giving Don what he wanted.

"Take me now as you want. Please!" I knew that he must have the friction and pleasure of repeatedly thrusting in and out my vagina.

And with slow, measured thrusts, Don fed his erection in and out of me, carefully at first to allow me to accommodate his size, but after a few minutes, his rhythm became more rapid. And, oh my god, it felt so good. Time and again he sheathed and unsheathed his cock in my vagina, pausing only to kiss and caress me, yet still maintaining his demanding tempo.

Then, he pulled my legs up and over his shoulders and his tempo quickened. His eyes were glazed with desire and I knew for a certainty that my body was offering him pleasure. I was glad that he was totally in charge and told myself that I had merely to submit to his demands and all would be well. I didn't want him to stop -- ever.

I lost all track of time as he continued to plunder my sex. So, this is what is was like to be a woman, I thought; to willing submit to the lust of a man; to spread my legs and offer my sex up completely to his demands. And I so wanted Don to enjoy me however he wanted. I had no sense of all as to how long he would continue but I did know I never wanted him to stop.

And then, his rhythm slowed and I felt the muscles of his thighs and ass contract as I held him. He gave several deep thrusts and then I knew he was going to truly make me a woman.

"It's too much, baby, too much. I have to cum!"

I didn't know what to say or do, so I just urged him on. "Cum inside of me, Don. I want you to." That did it. He cried out and in that instant I felt his cock throb inside of me as I felt his ass tense. I knew that part of pleasuring a man was serving as his receptacle, and so I simply tried to be still as he ejaculated inside of me. I counted one, two, three... maybe six or seven contractions of his body, very aware that each tensing signaled the release of his sperm inside of me. And then I felt a flood of warm wetness flood me as he emptied the potent content of his balls into my vagina. I understood that my only task now was to be still and receive the offering of his seed. And then, it was over, and Don laid on top of me, his body heaving from the release I had provided. And I was thrilled. I knew that my charms had been everything he wanted from a woman. I had excited to have a man to orgasm inside of me. And Don not just any man. He was a man who could have his pick of women, but he now was mine.

Don took a minute to recover after his orgasm, and I felt his penis softening inside of me and then made an audible plop as he withdrew from me. I was all sweaty as he was and then I just lay there and just felt this incredible closeness to him. So I moved into his arms and was silent and content just to hold him and to be held. I was now truly a woman and was glad. I carried his essence deep inside of me.

"I couldn't hold back, Claire." I didn't understand why he would tell me this.

"Why should you hold back?" I kissed him. "Isn't that what you wanted?" I didn't understand why he would apologize. "Do you know how good I feel right now? I feel so close to you."

"You were incredible, babe. I mean, I couldn't control myself."

"Why would you want to control yourself?" I was perplexed.

Don chuckled softly. "Well, I guess I didn't want to. You're the most amazing woman. God, Claire, I was so on fire for you."

I sighed with contentment and as I did I was conscious that the liquid he had deposited into my body was coursing out of my pussy and onto the sheets. "Oh, my, what a mess we've made!" I laughed. And it was a something of a mess. I had no idea a man produced that much product. The sheets were soaked. "Goodness, you must be all spent!" I giggled.

Don took me into his arms. "I am for now. But I am not done with you."

And I was glad. I wanted Don again but had no sense how long it would be before he took me again. I didn't care. I would stay with him until he had no more desire for me. I wanted more of what I had just experienced.

Don was dozing in total oblivion next to me. I carefully broke our embrace, so as not to wake him, as I wanted to examine his sex. He was so beautiful; so masculine. His body was so unlike James', more akin to a bull than a man. His penis now lay flaccid against his thigh, though somehow still menacing, even relaxed and spent. I was fascinated. I gently touched and caressed Don's sex, in naïve wonderment at his virility. What woman would not want to offer herself to such a man, I thought idly. He was magnificent. And he was almost thirty years older than me, yet he possessed such animal passion. I was like a little girl in awe of an older, intensely masculine man. I kissed his sex and he stirred slightly. And then my phone beeped at me.