Two Masters One Sub - You Are Ours

Story Info
Lizzie gets pleased by her two Masters.
1.3k words
4.11
33.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers

The look on his face was pure anticipation as he stared at my lips which I'm sure was swollen considering how many times I'd bitten them to keep from screaming, crying, and begging.

However this time it wasn't Jack's administrations or Jordan's tempting erection that had me caught off guard, it was his casual usage of an endearment. I didn't know if he realized he'd called me his love or if he'd truly meant it. All I knew was that he'd never called me that before and somehow this seemed a lot more meaningful. I stared up at his face trying to find the answer buried deep in his eyes, but no matter how hard I stared I couldn't see anything passed the desire.

"Open wide," Jordan demanded snapping me out of my musings.

This wasn't the first time I would deep throat him and it certainly wouldn't be the last. The whole experience was a turn on for me; from the feel of his velvety hard cock rubbing across my tongue, to each ragged breath that he took in whenever I'd play with the fleshy ridge that circled the top, to each moan that burst from his chest whenever he'd get closer and closer to coming.

As Jordan slowly feed me his ridge cock, Jack gently pressed two fingers into me as far as they would go causing me to cry out. It wasn't exactly what I'd wanted and yet I knew Jack was enjoying watching as his fingers slowly disappeared deep inside me. The dual assault sent me reeling and I almost forgot to breath as Jordan's rod hit the back of my throat. It only took a moment for Jack and Jordan to begin a rhythm that was pushing me towards the edge. My mouth and my aching pussy were being filled at the same time, but it wasn't enough, I wanted, needed more.

As soon as Jordan speed up his thrusting I knew he was getting close and I clenched my mouth around him as my tongue rubbed along the ridge of his cock. Behind me I felt Jack move just slightly and the next thing I knew there was a warm wetness that began to flicker against my clit. My mouth immediately unclench and I cried out around Jordan who took advantage of that moment to pull away from me.

"God, baby, you know just how to suck my cock," he said as he turned away to catch his breath.

I wasn't listening anymore because Jack had removed his fingers and was using his tongue to explore every inch of my pussy making me whimper for an entirely different reason. His tongue alternated little flicks on my clit with wide strokes that started from the top and went to the bottom.

"Oh, Master!" I cried.

Jordan turned around immediately to watch and he gripped the base of his erection as if trying to stave off his own orgasm. His eyes took on an appreciative look as he watched Jack's movements as he brought me higher and higher.

"She loves that, Jack. Doesn't she have the sweetest tasting pussy in the world? Just wait until you get inside, it just clamps down on you and wrings you dry," Jordan said hoarsely.

His words must have been as much of a turn on to him as they were to me because he closed his eyes and tossed his head back as he started stroking himself harder. I watch awe struck as the head turn purple and I knew he was about to come.

"Sir, please," I begged and when he looked at me I opened my mouth.

"Oh, no little sub. I'm not going to come yet," he said even as he gritted his teeth and squeezed his cock harder.

Chastised, I looked down at the floor and went back to concentrate on what Jack was doing with his wonderful tongue. It circled my ultra-sensitive nub a few more times before running upwards once again sending bolts of pleasure through me continuously. Suddenly he withdrew his fingers and tongue leaving me feeling confused and frustrated, I turned my head to look back and I saw a mischievous smile cross his face before he opened my labia wide and promptly shoved his tongue deep in me as far as it would go.

I threw my head back and cried out as he started to thrust into me with his tongue. I began panting with the need to strain back against him hoping for more, my clit was buzzing as if it still had the toy on it and I wanted him to play with it more.

"Mm, Jordan, you were right. She does taste wonderful," Jack commented his breath washing over me.

I moaned as the erotic words hit me making my tight channel clench around his tongue and for the first time I heard him groan.

"Make her come, Jack, and you'll be in for a real treat," Jordan said around his gritted teeth.

"I can't wait. Have her suck on you again, she got soaked last time she did that," Jack said on a chuckle.

I immediately opened my mouth and I felt Jack slide first two and then three fingers into me causing me to spout a muffled cry as Jordan rapidly slammed his cock deep in my mouth. My mouth and my pussy began to milk the two invading objects as they both set up a harshly paced thrusting rhythm designed specifically to get me off. I felt myself wind tighter and tighter and I couldn't help the incoherent moans that were making it almost impossible to keep sucking on Jordan.

Jack's mouth immediately went to my clit sucked on it as his tongue began once again hitting it with quick light strokes. The edge I felt myself teetering on became sharper and sharper. I heard myself begging them both around the thrusting cock in my mouth and with a few more strokes I was holding my breath, my whole body became focused on that one area that was being worked by Jack's tongue as fast as it could go.

Like a wave breaking against rocks my release hit, consuming me and pulling me under with a high pitched scream and wave after wave of pleasure soared through me. Jack pulled his fingers out only to quickly replace it with his tongue once again. My hard climax had me spouting moans and high whining noise that sent vibration down Jordan's shaft. In turn he was making harsh growling noises deep in his throat as his thrusts became hard and less coordinated. Suddenly he slammed deep in my mouth and stiffen before hot burst of come began sliding down the back of my throat. I hastily swallowed to avoid choking and sucked harder hoping to milk him dry.

He pulled away all too soon and I could see a sheen of sweat covering his face as he sat back just to watch while he caught his breath. I closed my eyes and laid my head on the table underneath me surrendering to the pleasure Jack was still evoking in me. The sweet torment on my sensitive pussy had me twitching and keening softly. Just when I thought I had finally lost touch with my sanity he pulled away before gentle hands began undoing the straps that held me down.

Drowsily I opened my eyes only to find that Jordan was no longer in front of me, gazing around I spotted him digging into his bag again. Almost triumphantly he held up a little tube and came hurrying back with his treasure. My eyes slipped down his body only to notice he was still stiff as a rock and I smiled inwardly knowing that he could almost keep up with me.

LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers