Two Men and a Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when she thought she could take no more the fucking stopped and first one, then the other cock was pulled out of her ass. Both men walked around to her head and pushed their slippery wet cocks into her mouth. She sucked them each in turn and then rolled over onto her back so that each cock could be driven into her slutty mouth. For she was indeed a total SLUT tonight and she was being driven WILD with COCK! She was being used as a SLUT and WHORE for two lust-consumed men. Two men who could not get enough of her and her ass. Men who needed their cocks buried deep inside her ass. Men who knew how to stretch her physically and mentally to help her find her own limits. These two men now needed to CUM.

First Sean began to pull his cock quicker and moan out loud. Then Lance followed close behind with his own hand wrapped around his fat cock. Both men groaned as they began to spill loads of their hot white cum onto Ana's face. She felt their sticky sauce cover her nose and mouth and she opened wide to receive their offering. Then when she was frosted like a cake Ana closed her eyes to let them rub cum all over her face. Her tongue darted out to catch as much of the sticky goo as possible and then their hands stopped and she felt first one ass cover her entire face and force her nose and tongue to dip inside it. Then the other ass rubbed cum all over her face and again her nose was forced inside another asshole. Ana felt like the dirtiest little CUM-SLUT EVER!!!!! And she LOVED IT!!!

She was then ordered to lick each asshole in turn and service her two Masters until they were both satisfied. Once they tired of their game the two men flopped down either side of her on the bed and turned towards her before snuggling up with hands on her tits and hips and shortly after that they kissed her and went to sleep. Ana smiled with satisfaction as she relived the evening and wondered what would happen in the morning...

What would these two horny beasts want her to do tomorrow? She could only wonder as her heart thumped loudly in her chest. Of one thing she was definitely sure...she wanted MORE. She could not get enough of being used and fucked. Her hands found one cock each and wrapped around it while she drifted off into a peaceful sleep, uninterrupted by dreams as her biggest dream had now cum true. She had finally had TWO cocks inside her ass at once and she had LOVED EVERY SECOND.

12