Two Men and a Wife

Story Info
Two brothers and a wife.
6.7k words
62.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

Jake and his brother pulled the suit cases out of the trunk. He couldn't wait to get some sleep. He'd been stuck at the airport for two days because of a freak snowstorm. He had two months of from school and decided to spend it with his brother Nick and his wife instead of going home to mom.

Jake had always been the coolest big brother and he wanted to spare Jake the trouble of an over protective mother. She could be a bit much sometimes and Jake wanted a no break from people especially her. She wasn't all too happy about his brother's interracial marriage and she would most likely try to force Jake to take her side on the matter.

He had no problem with his brother's choice in women and loved Allison. He just wanted peace and quiet and Nick successfully convinced him to spend the next two weeks with him.

Nick had a huge house up in the mountains where he and Alison lived. They'd had no kids yet and it with all the spare room, it would be like having his own apartment for the break. Nick also promised to loan Jake one of his bikes and that sealed the deal.

He couldn't wait to get his hands on his brother's prized motorcycle collection. It was a huge step up from driving his mom's car. He'd been very excited about the trip, until the plane touched the ground and he found out that he and the other passengers were snowed in for the night.

It took more that thirteen hours to clear it all up and by the time his brother came to pick him up, he was more than irritated. He looked like crap, with bags under his green eyes, from the uncomfortable night at the airport.

Not getting enough sleep always irritated him and he just wanted to take a hot shower and bury himself under his covers. The drive home wasn't a bad one and he thanked his lucky stars for that. His back was sore and he couldn't stand being seated for long, even in his brother's Jag.

His brother was living the life, and his cars and home showed for it. He lived in a large two story mansion, that was way too big for him and Allison. But then again Nick had always been a showoff. Whatever, Jake didn't care. As long as he got the privacy and quiet that was promised, everything would be good.

They carried the luggage in and Jake was greeted with the sight of Allison in a white tank and what looked like men's briefs. Most likely his brother's stuff. She had gained a lot of weight since he last saw her. She'd always been thick but now she had seemed to put on at least 30 lbs. more. She still was beautiful with that chestnut brown skin and those big brown eyes of hers. Ever since he'd first met her, he always thought that they looked like cat's eyes. She gave him a hug and he tried his best to hide his excitement. Most of her weight were in her massive breasts and as she embraced him, they were squashed against his muscular chest. He slowly put his arms around her to receive the hug and was taken aback by how soft she was. Even her scent was delicious and caused his cock to twitch against her belly.

He quickly let go of her and backed up. This was, after all his sister in law.

"Look at you Jake." she grinned happily, as her fingers trailed over his shirt. You've gotten bigger since I last saw you. Damn you're a handsome man now."

Jake laughed, "Yup. I think I can even take Nick now."

"Yeah sure you could!" His almost identical, yet shorter brother said sarcastically as he brushed past with the bags.

"He just might baby." Allison teased.

Nick grabbed her roughly by the waist and pulled her body to his. She squealed in delight and laid a passionate kiss on her husband which filled Jake with envy. He had money just like his brother. His father had left them lots of it in the will, but Jake was missing someone like her in his life.

As he looked at the happy couple, he imagined himself in Nick's place, groping Allison's soft behind and kissing her neck. He and Nick had similar features; the same green eyes, dirty blond hair and the same build as well, only being two years apart. He saw a shorter version of himself with Allison and it brought about feelings that he never knew he had.

"So where am I gonna be?" He quickly said, trying to break their lover's embrace.

"Oh. In the west wing. Come on. I'll take ya." Nick said, inching away from Allison's side.

"Breakfast will be ready in a minute guys. So don't spend too much time up there." Allison shouted after them as they climbed the staircase.

**

Breakfast was great. Allison proved herself to be a great cook, which more than made up for the poisonous mush he'd been subjected to when Nick tried to test his cooking skills. He ate his fill of her homemade biscuits, sausages, crispy bacon and a garden omelet. The woman knew her way around the kitchen and Jake wished he could have someone making him breakfast like this every morning. His brother was beyond lucky to have her and as he stepped into his own personal shower, he let his thoughts run free.

Allison served them with the same outfit that she'd greeted him in. She'd gotten a huge rise out of him and it was time to take care of it. He felt guilty for lusting after her but he couldn't help it. Those curves, those luscious breasts with the tiny, pointed nipples, the soft ass that his brother had his hands all over; Jake craved all of it.

His dick was 8 inches of hard steel and he wondered what being inside her felt like. He gripped his hard shaft as the water ran over his body and imagined Allison in the shower with him.

She was wearing the same tank top and the water ran over it, revealing her dark pointed nipples through the sheer fabric. She slid her hand over the thick rounded tip of his cock and began to stroke him slowly. While she worked his organ, he pinned her flat against the tiles and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

She moaned against his mouth and her body shivered as he reached over the wet tank to play with her right breast. Her nipple poked through the ribbed fabric and he plucked and pinched it with his thumb and forefinger. Her tongue hungrily lashed at his while he pinched the dark bud. She squirmed against him as her need for him was becoming more desperate. In response to the pleasurable pain, she jerked his cock harder until even he had to stop his teasing. Instead he latched his mouth over her clothed nipple and began to flick his tongue over it.

Her breast barely fit in his hand as he raised the soft orb to his mouth.

"Ooh yes!" She moaned as he sucked the bud into his mouth.

She began to thrust her pelvis against his testicles as she jerked his lengthy shaft. He could feel the pressure surmounting as her tiny fingers crept over his wide girth and rocked his reddened cock. He could hold on no longer. She was only jerking his cock head when he suddenly released all over her fingers. He groaned with satisfaction as the thick white globs spurted over his fingers. The very same he wished belonged to Allison.

He fell back against the tiles as he squeezed the last of his hot seed onto the the tub's base. He was panting hard and his vision had gone blurry, but he kept all thoughts on Allison as he drained the tip. That was the most powerful orgasm he'd ever had. Unfortunately it was all from a fantasy. He took a deep breath and began to lather himself. He'd worn himself out and needed some sleep. He quickly washed his body off and left his shameful thoughts behind as he exited the bathroom.

When he got to his room his phone was going off. He knew it was Jessica. She was his girlfriend back in college and he realized he'd forgotten to call her. He quickly picked up the cell phone and answered.

"Hey Jess."

"Hi baby. I miss you." She said sweetly.

"I miss you too Jess." He responded as he began to wipe his body down.

"How was the flight?"

"Long and boring. But Nick got me and I just got here 3 hours ago."

"Oh you poor baby. You must be tired." She said in a provocative voice.

His phone suddenly buzzed and he pulled the phone away to look at his screen. It was a text message from Jess. He opened it and it was a nude pic of her breasts. The picture was taken close up and focused on her perky pink nipples. He knew that she was a b cup...nothing like Allison. Jessica's voice broke him away from his traitorous thoughts.

"So? Do you like your little present?"

"Uh...yeah" he said sounding less than convincing.

Usually the racy photos were enough to get him rock hard but now...he was having a hard time. He hoped that it was temporary. Not being turned on by your girlfriend anymore was a bad sign.

"I was thinking about having a little fun over the phone. How about it?"

"Uh listen Jess, I'm really tired."

"Oh...okay. Well I guess I should give you a break. Get some sleep and I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Yeah I'll call you when I get up."

"Alright babe. Bye!"

Jake hung up without another word. He was lucky to get away this time without being questioned. This time he had an excuse but next time

***

When he woke up a few hours later her went down and found Nick and Alison cuddled up on one of the couches' watching a movie. He sat down on the adjacent couch and began to doze off soon after. He wasn't too interested in what was on anyway.

He was half asleep when he he began hearing sounds of moaning. The quilt blocked most of his vision but he slowly moved it out of the way to take a peek. He had an idea of what was going on and to wake up in the midst of his brother getting it on would be more than awkward. Still Allison was there and he couldn't help his curiosity.

Slowly he lifted the blanket aside until his view wasn't obscured. Sure enough it was what he thought. Nick had his hand down her pajama pants and was moving it against her pussy vigorously while she squirmed in his lap. His other hand was beneath her tank and he was pinching her nipple while he whispered softly in her ear. At first Jake couldn't hear what was being said and strained to make our what Nick was whispering in her ear.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Two big dickss inside you." Nick breathed as he worked her clit.

"What the hell..." Jake thought to himself. "Do they swing?"

"Mmm yeah baby...but I don't know if he'll be up for it."

"I saw the way he looked at you. He wants you baby. Just like I want this tight pussy to come all over my fingers. Like I promised babe, its your turn to have what you want." he breathed.

He was moving his hand faster against her crotch and Allison began to gyrate in his lap as he stimulated her clit.

"Oooh fuck! Baby stop you're gonna wake Jake." She gasped.

"No I won't...but I thought you liked a little thrill ." nick breathed against her neck as he lifted the tank slowly to reveal Allison's naked breast.

Jakes cock rose against his belly as Nick bounced the soft orb in his hand. He pulled his hand away from her crotch and trailed his wet fingers upwards against her ribcage until he reached the other. He lifted the tight tank and began to pinch the dark tips of her breasts while Jake secretly spied on them.

"Nick...what if he sees baby" she hissed as he continued to knead her breasts.

"Get up baby." He whispered, ignoring her last warning.

As she raised her body from in between his legs, he pulled out his cock and suddenly her mouth was on the red tip. Jake felt a little uncomfortable with all this going on in front of him, but he couldn't help being turned on by the sight of Allison's juicy lips sucking Nicks erect cock into her mouth. She cocked her head back and forth over the slick organ while Nick threw his head back against the couch.

"Lucky bastard!" Nick thought as he watched Allison enjoying the taste of her husband.

His arm was falling asleep and he shifted quickly, hoping not to attract any attention. Unfortunately, Allison had seen the movement and was now looking into his eyes. He froze and has prepared to be called disgusting and a pervert. Those few seconds he'd locked eyes with her felt like a lifetime and he was scared out of his mind. She would hate him forever and kick him out of the house.

Surprisingly she slowly lifted her mouth from Nick's glistening member and shot him a little smile.

"Come on babe. Let's go to bed." She said softly.

"Aww you're no fun." He smirked.

"Get up." She giggled. "Come make me scream daddy."

"Oh you'll be screaming alright!" He chuckled.

She led him away by the hand leaving Nick to wonder what would happen next. She'd smiled at him and he didn't know how to read that. He was too anxious to go back to sleep, so he sat up and thought for a minute.

"Maybe she'll tell him in the morning or something. He'll be fuckin' pissed!" He thought.

The sound of loud moaning was coming from upstairs and he looked towards their wing. Allison was screaming her head off. It sounded like Nick was giving it to her good, because he too was groaning.

"What a mess! I've only been here for a day and already I'm in deep shit. Way to go Jake!" He scolded himself.

He picked up his blanket and crept up the stairs, back to his room. He would deal with his brother's anger when the time came but he couldn't ignore the boner in his pants. He'd seen more than he ever expected and the image of Allison's luscious body was stuck in his mind. He closed the door behind him and flung himself into bed. He closed his eyes and pulled his cock out of his boxers. The tip was already slick with pre-cum and he

Gathered the moisture with his fingers to lubricate the tip.

Once again he was thinking about Allison and not Jessica.

"What the fucks wrong with me?" He thought, while stroking his cock and Imagining Allison's lips all over him. He thought of her gorgeous skin and those beautiful dark breasts. He wanted to lick and suck them until she begged for him to stop. He wished that he was a little older. Then he would've had a better chance of being with her instead of Nick. They all met at a party and jake being the youngest of the group got hooked up with a girl close to his age. He never thought that nick would get serious about allison but after a month they became serious.

Now five years later they were happily married and here he was jerking off to his brother's wife. All he wanted was her. He couldn't bear to think of Jessica anymore.To say the least he was a bit annoyed by all of her phone calls and had ignored a few of them before falling asleep in the living room. She wouldn't give him any head space and this was supposed to be a vacation from everyone and everything.

He was thinking too much. It was time to forget her and everything else for the time being and focus on taking care of his hard on. He began to imagine Allison's luscious lips closing over the tip of his cock. He wanted to take his time with the fantasy but just thinking about her sucking him off brought him to a climax in a matter of minutes. He'd never been this excited over a woman before but he'd never known anyone like Allison either.

He got up and cleaned himself off, but he was still hard even after all that. He decided to sleep it off. He'd gone far enough and felt wrong about acting on his impulses . He was definitely going face the music in the morning and he wasn't to sure what Nick's reaction would be. With any luck Allison would keep it all quiet until he left.

"Jake!"

"Hmm..."

"Jake...wake up man!"

Jake slowly opened his eyes. He was half asleep and sluggishly raised his head from the pillow. It was Nick.

"I'm coming." Jake replied as he got up from bed. He was still hard from the night before and he quickly slipped on a pair of baggy sweats before he opened the door.

"What's up?" He yawned as he let Nick in.

"Alli made breakfast before she left for work. Come downstairs before I eat it all."

"What time is it?" Jake asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"10:30...I'm about to leave too. Hurry up. I gotta talk to you about something."

"Yeah...alright."

Nick turned to leave but Jake didn't follow. He had a feeling that whatever Nick wanted to say to him had to do with last night. He was probably going to get one hell of a lecture and even though he deserved it, it wasn't totally his fault. They could've gone to their room but they decided to stay in the living room for a little thrill, as Nick put it. That was going to be his defense. He only hoped that he could be convincing enough and not be labeled a pervert. He took a deep breath and threw a T-shirt on. At least Allison wasn't home. He might have cracked in front of her.

He slowly made his way downstairs and into the kitchen. Sure enough, Nick was waiting for him at the counter with a cup of coffee.

"You look worn out man. Didn't sleep so good?" Nick asked.

"I'm alright. Just a little tired."

"Well you can rest up today. You're gonna have the whole house to yourself. Alli made you a plate." He said gesturing to a tiny platter of pancakes, bacon and eggs on his right.

"Wow, looks good. I'm starved." Jake said with a slight smile.

He knew what was coming and would rather get it over with before he sat down to eat.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked nervously, waiting for Nick to turn up the heat.

"Well...Alli told me about last night. How she saw you watching us." Nick said with a blank face.

He didn't seem upset and Jake slowly relaxed the tension in his body.

"Yeah...I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...it just..."

"Don't sweat it man. I'll bet you didn't know she had a thing for you." Nick smiled.

"What?" Jake said with a tiny frown. "Me?"

"Yeah. She told me that she had a little crush on you."

"Get outta here!"

"Its true. Alli and I are very open with each other. We talk about everything and don't hide anything from each other. It's always been that way. That's why we're so happy."

"Well I guess that makes sense. So...you're not mad at me?"

"Nah. She thought it was funny and I did too. I didn't know you had a thing for her until yesterday. It was written all over your mug when you walked in." Nick said with a sly smile.

"I didn't...I mean I never really looked at her like that before...I mean she's beautiful and all...I just..." Jake stuttered.

"Jake take it easy. Its alright man. She's cool."

Jake sighed with relief and slumped down on the kitchen stool. It was going to be okay. Nick wasn't going to kick him out and he wouldn't have to go to back home to mom. Of course he wasn't completely out of the woods yet because even though Allison thought he was cute, he would still have to apologize to her. Things would be awkward for a while and he wanted her to know that he really wasn't a creep.

Nick gulped the last of his coffee down and still stared at jake.

"What?" Jake asked as he chewed on a strip of bacon.

"That wasn't the only thing I wanted to talk to you about."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong. I guess I should start from the beginning. Alli and I...when we got serious she had this friend. Her name was Karen and we did a lot together."

"Uh you mean all three of you..." Jake said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. It was years ago though. Karen was bi and she approached Alli and I one day. We had a lot of fun together but karen eventually moved away. We never did anything else after that, but I promised Alli that one day if she wanted to try it with two guys, well...I would be okay with it."

"No shit!" Jake chuckled. "So that's what you were talking about when you said it's her turn. I thought you guys were swingers or something."

"No nothing like that. We were close with Karen and we trusted her. We could have taken it further, but she left and got married. We would only go with someone we trust, and...I trust you little brother."

"Me?" Jake responded, almost choking on his food.

"Yeah. She wants you. She wants both of us and I'd rather not bring someone I don't know into our house. When karen left, Alli told me that shed always thought about being with both of us but you were too young when she met us. So...I promised her that if the chance ever came up, I'd ask you. So...what do you say?"

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers
12