Two Men Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok everyone off her." Gianni said.

Greg slid his cock out of her arse and Sharon slid off Tony and laid on her back with her legs spread wide.

"What's a chairlift?" Sharon asked as she readjusted her fishnets and suspenders. I looked at Gianni and raised my eyebrows in anticipation of a response.

"Tony and I will hold her up while you three take turns fucking her." He said shrugging. "We carry her like a chairlift."

"Sounds good to me." Sharon said as she pulled up her stockings and moved between the two Italians. I grabbed the camera and started taking some more pics of her being lifted up.

CLICK: One of with her legs wide open, her cunt gaping and wet and the two men holding her and sucking a tit each.

Greg was the first to enter her pussy and the two lads rocked her back and forth like a swing.

"That is fucking brilliant." She said. "Tilt me back and Steve come here."

They tilted her head back so Steve could enter her mouth and here she was slung between two men who were sucking a tit each and a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. No wonder she came again.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." she cried. "Fuck me like a whore."

"You are a fucking whore." Steve said. "I'm going to fuck your arse you dirty slut."

Greg pulled out and went around to Tony. "I'll hold the tart."

They clumsily swapped positions and Steve got into position.

CLICK: One of the five of them all surrounding Sharon who had Tony's cock, just barely, in her mouth. Steve had finally slid into her arse and her cunt was open and ready for rubbing and Steve began rubbing her clit and sliding some fingers in as he fucked her arse.

Tony, who was getting a fine blow job from Sharon could not hold back any longer and he pulled his cock out and with a few quick pumps he sprayed a load over her face.

"Ah that's the girl." He said "Swallow it up."

CLICK: One of the cum all over her face as she licked at it upside down.

Steve, at the site of all this cum must have felt his balls tighten as he pulled his cock out of her arse and sprayed his substantial load over her cunt and onto her belly.

CLICK: A shot of cum dripping down her pussy and onto her arse.

"My turn." Gianni said as he put her down. "Get on your knees and bend over like the dog you are." He said.

She went to get on the bed but he wasn't having any of that.

"Here on the floor."

She obediently got on all floors and he slid his arse into her cunt before pulling it out and easily sliding it into her arse. The other three just stood and watched with slightly deflated cocks as I took a few more pics before handing the camera to Steve.

"Your turn." I said before I knelt on the floor and pulled her cummy face towards my cock. My orgasm took me by surprise and I felt my balls tighten as I filled her mouth with semen. She couldn't swallow it and most dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin.

CLICK: One of my cock rubbing cum over her face.

Gianni was about to cum as well and he pulled out and raced around to her face. Greg knelt behind her and had another go at her pussy as Gianni sent a rope of cum onto her face and into her hair. Her face was covered in sticky jism and after about five minutes of pounding Greg came in her pussy, just as she likes it.

She rolled onto her back and opened the one eye that wasn't stuck shut. I marvelled at her sensational body lying there with her stockinged legs spread wide.

"I think that might do you boys." She said as she pulled her hair back. "I need to have a spa."

"But its only 9.30." Gianni said.

"Good." She said smiling. "Go downstairs, have a drink, and come back at 11."

I love my slutty, horny wife.

12