Two MILF’s for Valentine’s Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

Both women gazed in admiration at Lou's nakedness. The only naked man that Sally and Joan had been near in years was their husbands as they passed in the bathroom or bedroom. These men focused on traveling and business and didn't worry much about their self-images. Sally found that Lou's substantial chest and arms matched Joan's description. The dirty blondish/brown hair on his chest, legs, and crotch matched his wavy, curly haircut. His blue eyes sparkled. A substantial ball sack hung from his stiffening cock. His grin was cocky too. For Sally and Joan, he was beautiful. Naked, he intensified their desire for each of them to possess him.

Looking at Sally, Joan announced in a soft, seductive voice, "Let's put on show for Lou." With his cock rigid and bobbing, he gazed expectantly at them.

The two women embraced in front of him. Joan held Sally's head gently in her hands and smiled, "Together ... tonight ... let's share Lou tonight."

She turned to Lou, "Fuck both of us, Sally and me."

Addressing both of them Sally added, "This does feel right. It excites me, but I am still scared about it!"

Joan smiled back, "Sally, we've blocked these emotions for years, I guess. It's time to live them!" She reached down and fondled Lou's stiff prick, "You with us, Lou?" Alcohol, years of sexual neglect, and repressed desires freed the two women of any inhibitions.

With a huge smile on his face, "Joan ...Sally ...You are the two most exciting women in the world and I want to make tonight the most exciting one of our lives! Be my Valentines'!"

Giggling and as best as two forty something women could do, Sally and Joan performed an erotic striptease for Lou, and for each other. Although it didn't take long for each to shed their dress, there were considerable pauses for kissing, tonguing, and caressing. They didn't neglect Lou either. Both, and especially Joan, broke away from their dance to kiss and caress him.

Once down to panties or thong, garter belt with hose, stay-up thigh-high stockings, and bras, the two stopped and Sally demanded, "How do we look? What do you think?"

They preened, bending over and shaking their breasts in his face. Turning, they backed into him, bent over, and rubbed their butts in his face. With arms around each other, hips cocked, and hands on their waists, Sally repeated their demand for his appraisal, with a little insecurity in her voice.

"I've been with a lot of good looking women before, girls really," realizing to himself that he exaggerated and lied some. "You two, Joan and Sally ... you blow my mind! You're the real deal! Large beautiful breasts, round firm asses, smooth white skin, beautiful faces, and real women's hips. You two just ooze sex and desire. Since I walked in the door, you've kept my cock stiff as a pole. You both attracted me the other day and I'm learning that it just wasn't merely superficial attraction." Lou wasn't embellishing his ardor for the two or his opinion of their beauty, just his worldliness with women.

"My surprise is that you two are so hot about each other ... Well, that just excites me more! I want share in your love and fuck ... both of you!

"Do you like me? Do you want me?" He revealed the insecurity of a young man faced with two such sexually desirable and powerful women.

Sally answered by dropping to her knees between Lou's thighs. She tenderly put Lou's cock into her mouth. Glancing up into his eyes, she began what she hoped was the best blow-job Lou would ever experience. She thoroughly licked the length of Lou's prick. Its imperfections and veins tickled her tongue and made her shiver. Gripping and squeezing his balls softly, she sucked on his purple, knobby end of his cock. Remembering long dormant skills, she sucked and swallowed him deeply down her throat.

Joan plopped on the sofa and pressed herself into Lou. She smooched and necked with him. Requesting help with removing her bra, she arched her back and offered her round, full breasts to Lou. "I call these best friends my 'boobs,'" she purred.

"I want them to become my 'best friends' too," Lou replied and he explored each boob with his hands. Lovingly he teased each nipple, tweaking and rolling them with a finger and thumb. He gave each nipple a long and caring suck, emitting loud slurps.

"Oh god, I love that, don't stop!" Joan moaned.

Lou was trying to give Joan and her breasts his full attention. With Sally's wonderful blow-job, his attention wandered back and forth between Joan and Sally.

Suddenly, Joan startled. Needing more lubrication for Lou's blow-job, Sally had grabbed the front fabric swatch of Joan's thong and yanked it off her. Stroking Joan's pussy, she gathered a handful of sticky pussy juices and slathered it on Lou's cock. Sally sucked hard on knob and used her hands to pump up and down on his cock. Lou's eyes were closed and the strong smell of his sweat and two slick and oozing pussies made him dizzy with lust.

"Jesusss ... aww ... oohhh," Joan panted. Lou pleasuring his new best friends--Joan's boobs-- and Sally briefly stroking Joan's pussy skyrocketed her to her first orgasm in many years not at her own hands. Joan crushed Lou in her embrace. She trembled with each spasm of her cunt as the skyrockets in her mind burst in spectacular colors across an imaginary sky.

Joan's frenzy compelled Sally into more effort on Lou's cock. With her hands covered in creamy goo stained Valentine' Day pink from her lipstick, she stroked faster. She sucked more forcefully with her month. Lou uttered a primal guttural scream and blew his wad.

Her pumping and sucking, Sally realized, had turned Lou's eight inch cock into a virtual fire hose. Straining her eyes up, she could see his face etched in rapture and heard his scream. She grasped his cock tightly as it pumped and pumped cum into her mouth. Sally savored his taste and swallowed his cum. With a squeal of triumph, she removed his prick from her mouth and let his last two ejaculations splash on her face and chest. Slumped against Lou, she could see Joan panting and damp with sweat.God Damn, she sighed to herself,we're ecstasy together!

Sally climbed on to the sofa and snuggled on the other side of Lou. Lou and Joan were still embracing and obviously recovering. Sally understood that she would have to wait for a few minutes for her turn. She used the time to free her breasts from her bra and strip her panties off. They were skimpy, stretchy red with white Valentine hearts all over them. She lifted her damp panties to her nose. Her deep breath filled her nostrils with her aroused aroma. Her need for relief was urgent and remaining patient made her tremble. Indulging in sex so near Joan triggered a memory for Sally from decades ago when at a drive-in movie, when Joan had fucked a guy in the front seat while Sally screwed in the back seat. They were long forgotten boys and this was much better.

Once Lou and Joan seemed to be recovering, Sally led them by the hand into Joan's master bedroom. "I've been a good girl and patient. I want to be the center of attention now," was her hesitant plea. Lou marveled;these two are fucking hot and lusty and still can somehow control their emotions.

"This is my show now, ladies!" and Lou ordered Sally to sit on the edge of the bed and for Joan to climb behind her. "That's it. Scoot up behind Sally and spread your legs around her," he directed Joan. "Sally's right; it's her time to be queen now and the first thing I'm gonna do is worship her!" Sally was more that eager to participate in Lou's charade.

"Joan, get her majesty ready," and he pulled Joan's hands to cup Sally's breasts. He motioned Joan to heft each breast; "do you have a nickname for these round, full beauties?" Lou observed that they were indeed gorgeous. D cup 36's, Lou deduced, with upturned long nipples that were now peaked. He rubbed each nipple and supped on them. Her luscious, fleshy breasts sagged with age and child-bearing. Still, they incited Lou's lust to an excruciatingly intense level. He kissed and sucked briefly on Joan's fingers as they caressed Sally's breasts.

"Only my closest friends get to call them 'titties' and make them happy," she sniggered.

"Ok, Joan you make friends with these wonderful titties, and I'll worship our queen!" Lou got to his knees and spread Sally's thighs.

"Does this come with being your Valentine?" Sally asked coyly.

"Yup! Part of the package you ordered." And Lou started massaging her thighs. With his teeth, he stripped her stay-up stockings down her leg one at a time. Getting purchase on the thin stocking with his mouth required Lou to nip and gnaw Sally's thighs. Once his mouth had gotten each stocking down to her knees with his mouth, he pulled them off with his hands. Moving both hands high on an inner thigh, he slowly stroked and ran his tongue up and down it. Each stroke of his hand and each lick of his tongue climbed higher and higher towards her crotch. Lou tasted the sticky streams of pussy juices that were dripping out of her pussy down her inner thighs. Confined between her thighs, her pungent and strong smell filled Lou's nose.

Sally squirmed and voiced unintelligible sounds, ones that telegraphed her increasing arousal as each movement of his hands and tongue got nearer and nearer to her pussy. Lou looked up and observed Joan's hands busy pleasuring Sally's titties. Joan was showing obvious enthusiasm in kissing and tonguing Sally's neck and ears.

Lou kept teasing Sally's thighs, yet couldn't help but also stare up at Joan. She was reaching behind Sally and between her own legs. Apparently dipping a finger or two in her cunt, she then offered them to Sally who fervently slurped on Joan's gooey fingers. Joan held each goo-covered finger to Sally's lips. She licked each tenderly and then eagerly sucked several times on each before moving to the next finger. Sally had her eyes closed and a dreamy look on her face. Joan was intent and animated in her focus on her fingers and Sally's mouth. Lou had never seen two women love each other like this and it excited him immensely.

Lou resumed his concentration on worshipping at his queen's pussy. The folds of her vulva were large and bare. She had shaved them and her juices were smeared all over her tummy and crotch. His hands stroked the lips of her pink, glistening pussy. He tormented Sally by brief caressing her clit with a finger and with slow and short thrusts of two fingers past the slick, gooey lips of her labia. Finally he lost any restraint and furiously sucked on her clit and plunged his fingers in and out of her vagina.

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! In Sally's mind, a volcano erupted and she climaxed roaring, "Lou ... Louie ... my Louie!!" She crushed his head between her thighs, bucking and rocking her pelvis. With his mouth tight on her pussy gushing cunt juices, Lou slurped and sucked. It seemed to Sally that she was venting hot lava through her pussy and into Lou's mouth. Her nerve endings burned and she imagined steam was rising from her pussy. Lou couldn't see Joan as she clutched Sally and mashed her mouth on the side of Sally's neck. Sally whimpered as her climax subsided.

Sally had collapsed back on the bed and Lou crawled up between her and Joan. Sweaty and panting, the two women snuggled Lou. After a few minutes of enjoying Sally's and Joan's warmth, Lou padded down the hall back to the kitchen. He grabbed the water pitcher from the counter and guzzled a long drink directly from the pitcher. Closing his eyes and swallowing,I'm so thirsty and the cold water is so refreshing. He refilled the pitcher and carried it back to the bedroom.

"Here, have some," he offered the women. Both swigged long draughts from the pitcher. What an incredible sexy sight, he thought, as each woman lifted the pitcher to their mouths. Watered sloshed past their lips and trickled down their throat and breasts. He sat the pitcher on the nightstand and crawled back onto the bed between them. Rolling on his back, he placed his hands behind his head and luxuriated in the afterglow of this incredible sex and Joan and Sally's affection. With a shit-eating grin on his face, he audibly sighed.

Spooned into Lou, Sally's musings were,I'm in heaven. Lou is caring and such a great lover ... and Joan and I have discovered mutual lust! Wow!

Typical for Joan, she always enjoyed herself during her moments of spontaneity and enthusiasm. But she often had to be cajoled to let go and sometimes had second thoughts after the good times.Lou has been the most exhilarating thing in my life in many years and he is a sweet, loving guy. And I am very attracted to him ... am I being evil ... or just naughty? Reflecting,she decided for at least now, I am going with naughty. I'm just too damn horny and Lou turns me on so much.

"Is our Lou a happy guy? Are you enjoying your Valentine's Day?" Sally chuckled.

"I am, very much," and drawing each woman closer to him he signaled he wanted more. He decided that Joan's boobs needed him. Lou slouched against the headboard and pulled Joan across his lap. She had to push his stiffening cock down to swing her legs astride him and sit. Cupping a boob in each hand, he examined them closely. She sagged less than Sally's and her large white melons probably were 34C's. Her small and dark areolas were mottled with bumps and ridges. Thumbing and rubbing her large nipples caused them to stiffen and expand.

As he sucked on Joan's nipple, he twisted his head and peered into her face, seeing her beaming smile and dreamy look. She was bowing her shoulders back and offering her boobs for adoration it seemed to Lou.

"Oh yes!" murmured Joan, "you are making me very happy for Valentine's Day."

Lou's cock had risen to its full height and Joan tenderly gripped it in both hands. Releasing his hold on one of her boobs, he started playing with her pussy. He continued to suck, nibble, rub, and massage her other breast. Her full, round, and creamy white boobs (as she liked to call them) were magnificent. He loved how they swayed and jostled as the bed bounced with their movement.

He slowly stroked her pussy lips. He had to maneuver his fingers through her thick bush. Its edges were neat and trimmed. He discovered that her natural hair color was brunette, not the blonde on her head. Spreading the folds of her pussy apart, her pink inner lips peeked through. Her pussy oozed gooey gobs of her juices. Sitting astride him, her robust, slightly pungent odor wafted up to his nose. Reading his mind, Joan moved one hand from his cock and swiped her fingers through her pussy as he spread its folds.

"Taste me," and she slathered it on his tongue and lips.

Its flavorful taste and her smell filling Lou's nostrils started that ache in his balls and cock telling him it was time to fuck. Very much in sync with him, Joan lifted her hips and impaled herself on Lou's cock. She was tight and it took four grunts and drops of her hips to get him fully in her.

Lou then realized that Sally had been next to them during their foreplay. She had been busy caressing and kissing both of them. She had been shifting around and rubbing her breasts on both of them as she was busy with her mouth. Lou noticed, but his focus was on Joan.

Lou looked into Joan's eyes and imagined that he could see her beautiful, sexy soul. She stared right back and silently nodded her assent that this was ecstasy. Joan rose up and down using her knees and thighs as Lou rocked his hips. He hugged her loosely and used his hands on her to guide their rhythm. She used her hands to touch and fondle his chest, his face, everywhere she could touch.

They steadily fucked as their ardor grew stronger and stronger. He felt Joan getting warmer and warmer under his hands and growing slick with sweat. His cock seemed like a hot, greasy poker that sent a searing burn right to her brain every time he plunged deep in her vagina. Lou was huffing and getting very hot. He was starting to drip sweat.

Lou exploded first, shooting a blast of cum into Joan just as he was as deep as he could go in her. He muscled her down against his cock, keeping himself deep in her. She moaned and writhed which intensified Lou's orgasm.

Feeling each pulse of his prick inside her vagina and picturing Lou filling her with his cum ignited Joan's climax. She ground her pussy on his cock. Little earthquakes shook her far inside her abdomen. Her pussy spasmed on Lou's prick. She squeezed her vagina to milk every last drop from Lou's cock. Aftershocks pulsed flashes of energy to her nerve endings, slowly dissipating.

Joan and Lou clung to each other and expressed cries, moans, and screams that communicated "oh my god!" but voiced nothing recognizable. Lou slumped back against the headboard holding Joan against him.

"What a show ... what a performance! I'm putting you two in the erotic movie business! We'll make a bundle," Sally marveled. "It was like watching a really good erotic movie, much more a love story than porn," she explained. Declaring, "You two astound me," she clapped and hooted her enthusiastic appreciation.

Embarrassed, Joan told Lou that Sally was being Sally. Joan professed to Lou, "That was real; your love-making moved my being. I've never experienced anything like that ever before."

Lou was self-conscious too. It had been incredible for him and he really didn't know how to process his feelings or categorize what had happened. To stop Sally's further aggravation of his and Joan's awkwardness, Lou slouched down on the bed and gathered each woman in an arm. Spent, he snuggled each one. They all were damp with sweat and he pulled a cover over them. Joan spooned him on one side and Sally cuddled on the other. They fell asleep.

Needing to piss, Lou woke up around 4 am. After relieving himself and as he climbed back under the covers between Joan and Sally, he experienced a 'morning woody.' Snuggling up against Sally's back, he felt her wriggle her ass up against his engorged and rigid cock. Sleepily, Sally twisted her head around. Realizing what was poking her in the ass, she grinned welcomingly, nodding her assent.

Reaching between her legs, Sally fondled Lou's prick. She drew his cock between her legs and rubbed its knobby end up and down the lips of her pussy. From his earlier feast at her pussy, Lou could picture the pink, glistening folds of her cunt as she easily slid his cock over the lips of her still lubricated pussy. Lou scooted forward and Sally slipped his cock into herself. She rocked her pelvis and Lou thrust his forward. Once, twice, and three times they grunted and pushed against it other to get Lou's swollen, stiff member speared into her. As they synchronized their hips, moving his cock in and out of her, Lou kissed and nibbled her back. Every time he took a bite of her flesh, she jerked her hips and ass, pushing him very deep inside here.

Sally whimpered, "Oh...Oh...Oh!" each time Lou nipped her. He marked her upper back with a dozen or more red bite marks. He could hear the yearning in her voice, "Take me! Lou...fuck me deeper...harder!"

Their activity and voices awakened Joan. Joining in, she conformed her body closely to Lou's. Her hands caressed Lou and she kissed the back of his neck and upper back. In Lou's ear, she murmured, "Fuck her! Lou. Fuck her!" Every time Lou thrust into Sally, Joan flexed her hips forward, grunting and adding to the force of Lou's cock plunging into Sally. Lou sensed Joan's one hand straying between her legs and pleasuring herself. Merging their arousal, the three's lustful efforts increased.

Just a moment apart, Sally first, then Joan, and finally Lou, all climaxed. In a symphony of ecstasy, "Aaggh!" "Oh My God!" "Fuucckk!" echoed in the bedroom as the electric charges of all of them cumming snapped and buzzed their nerve endings. They panted and crushed their bodies, slick with sweat, together.

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers