Two MILF’s for Valentine’s Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

Utterly relaxed in a cocoon of the two women, Lou was very warm and comfortable. He moved his hands under his pillow and fell back asleep.

The next thing Lou knew, the sun was shining in a bedroom window. Two women were whispering in the room--Joan and Sally? He opened his eyes and managed a good morning greeting.

"Lou, I gotta run. It was some Valentine's Day date; I'll never forget it! Let's catch up later." With that Sally dashed out.

Joan was in a demure nightgown. "Coffee is ready in the kitchen. Here's a robe." Ill at ease, Joan touched the seam of her gown, "Not so sexy anymore ... hmm ... My husband never really looks at me anymore and I didn't think I had any need to look nice for anyone in the morning." She laughed nervously," You should see my ratty robe." He used the bathroom and washed up with a wash cloth, soap, and water. The house was warm and Lou just put his boxers back on.

Lou followed her into the kitchen. He observed what he had not really perceived last night. Her house was large and very nicely decorated. Out the window, he could see a lot of lawn, big garage, and a pool with a pool house. He sat at the kitchen table and accepted a cup of coffee. Trying light conversation, he got one word responses. Joan stayed at the counter with her back to him, apparently preparing a light breakfast or something.

Getting up, Lou walked over to Joan and from behind he put his arms around her, "Are you ok?"

"No, I'm not," she sobbed. "Last night was so exciting and you are so loving ... and I've screwed up my life ... created unreasonable expectations for you ..."

"Hey, I'm not going to make any demands. I came on to you. You didn't chase me. As much as I don't want to, I'll walk away. I'll regret it and even lament it. You're wonderful. I won't screw up your life. It's no good, if it's not right for you." Lou was sad; what a wonderful woman and what a fantastic night. Lou also knew he had lied, I want this woman, but I won't get her by demanding she screw up her life and ignore her best judgments.

"That's the problem. I don't want end this. All my husband gives me is money, money I could live without. I want affection, attention ... I want you! I want you to fuck me again ... and then again!"

Lou took her face in his hands and kissed her fiercely. He tongued her and explored her mouth. Joan eagerly responded with her hands and mouth. He wanted her naked, right now. Lifting her by the waist, he turned and carried her to the table. Taking her chin his hand, he peered directly into her eyes, "If you let me take you now, I won't stop. I'll take you whenever I want!"

Easing her to the table top, he pulled her granny nightgown off. With a tug, Joan stripped him of his boxers. Holding her with one arm, he licked and kissed from her crotch to her neck. He teased each already engorged nipple with his thumb and fingers before sucking on them. His fingers in her slick pussy confirmed the smell in his nose from her cunt; she's ready for me. Lou was desperate with hunger and lust for this woman. I gotta get my cock into her now or I'm gonna explode!

Equally frantic in her desire for him, Joan positioned her hips on the edge of the table. She held on to Lou's hands and leaned back with her thighs spread, open herself for him to enter her. Joan whimpered and jerked her hips forward signally Lou of her urgent need for him. Even his slight pause to admire how wanton and lustful she looked prompted Joan to cry, "Put it in me! Now!"

Aiming his cock with his hand, Lou shifted his hips. Her pussy oozed and glistened with thick juices and he positioned his prick between its lips. Grunting, he thrust forward. One, two, three times he shoved and his whole eight inches was fully in her. He wasn't gentle.

Demanding and adamant, Joan cried, "Fuck me.FUCK ME! Lou, Fill my cunt!"

Joan placed one ankle over his shoulder and the other foot on the edge of the table. She harmonized the rocking of her hips with the slam of his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of her. As she lifted her head, his stare captured her. His gaze penetrated directly into her soul and sought to dominate her. He was so warm, so satisfying, and so exciting; she gladly surrendered to him.

"Remember Bitch, you're mine now. I'm taking you whenever I want!" And Lou erupted, spewing his load of cum and sperm into her.

"Oh Lou, take me! Do me! Fuck Me!" Joan shrieked as she climaxed. It was not like their long loving climb to the crescendo of last night. It was quick and rough. It was what they both wanted that morning.

Satiated for the moment, Lou and Joan sat together on the sofa in the other room. They hugged and snuggled. Joan made sure that Lou was aware of her husband's home schedule over the next weeks. Her kids, she said, were not due home for at least another month. They agreed via email to exchange their schedules for the next few weeks. Beyond this, they avoided talk of any future. Making a vow not to contact each other for a few days, they would allow time to pass so more reasoned emotions could guide their decisions.

As soon as he got in his car to leave, Lou couldn't restrain his impulses. He called her on his cell phone, breaking his vow not to call. When Joan answered, he announced, "I am really good at stir fry. How about seven pm for dinner at my place tonight?"

Joan accepted his invitation.

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers